Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Marja Lehtonen

Started by fluffy, January 24, 2012, 06:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluffy

Anybody know if Marja still in training,not seen any new stuff in last 2 years :(

fluffy

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Ozzyfm


HuBazze

Muscleangels got some recent (last year) shoots with her, but other than that we know nothing. She's still training, because she's as big as ever in those videos but whether or not she's planning on competing again, well, that's a mystery.

tydeas

Hi m8's
I wonder what has happen to Marja Lehtonen.
If someone know something about it ? where she is or what she is doing at the moment ? or has some contact info apart from her site e-mail if there is a way to contact her I would apreciate it.
thanks m8s

robin

Marja Lehtonen recently made a big comeback to the fbb scene but I have not heard anything from her lately. What is the muscular babe Marja up to?

Doctor1989

I tired to e-mail her, with the e-mail I found on her website, but her e-mail doesn't work.  :'(

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Doctor1989

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Chances are thats a fanpage

Most likely, but it's a private profile and most fan generated pages are public.

ciccio.patata

Any news about Marja Lehtonen?

It seems that her last competition was about 2010.

Jackass500

I used to keep in contact with her via email (she had a Netscape email addy). Last time I conversed with her was around 2013, that was around the last time she webcammed. Now any email to her gets bounced, that email is no longer in existance

yin-master

This woman had immense strength. She was strong like bull
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login