LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sarah Hayes ?

Started by Jackass500, January 22, 2012, 09:15:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackass500



bobbyboy310

She's done with bodybuilding and will be trying physique.

este55

Are you sure. I saw her working out in Golds Venice in Dec. She was huge and working out hard.

samusaran

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are you sure. I saw her working out in Golds Venice in Dec. She was huge and working out hard.
i hope. i read on her facebook that she is working at a booth during the arnolds but didn't mention competing. kind of a bummer.

bobbyboy310

She told me personally she is going physique.

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She told me personally she is going physique.

This new category are stealing athletes to female bodybuilding category
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

encephalon50

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Didn´t see new pics or videos of her for a long time now. Is she still active?

Sorry...but what do u mean by "what happened to her?"  I imagine she's living somewhere and working out as usual...Probably still OK...  :thanks:

fredzeppelin

She won the Tampa Pro last year, so you figure she has her sights on the Olympia.

Kevin S.

Anyone have recent pics of Sarah Hayes?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle enhances the beauty of a woman.

SnakeMcSnake

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone have recent pics of Sarah Hayes?

Last I heard, she was in California working in some sort of physical fitness capacity for USC. No new pics. She got HUGE a few years ago and then just dropped off the scene.

kathar123

Does anyone now what happened to Sarah Hayes? not able to find any social networking page of her's?

reiner76

I think she teaches at USC now.  At least that is what her FB page said.

SnakeMcSnake

Another example of a gal who took it to the next level of muscularity and definition and then just drops out of the scene. I wish folks like her, Brigita Brezovac, Tina Chandler, etc. each gave it a few more years!!

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another example of a gal who took it to the next level of muscularity and definition and then just drops out of the scene. I wish folks like her, Brigita Brezovac, Tina Chandler, etc. each gave it a few more years!!

She (Sarah) apparently (if I recall correctly and if true - I'm only stating what I read somewhere which wasn't corroborated) sustained some serious injuries as a result of the training and stopped seriously training following medical advice.  I suspect that the PEDs side effects and lack of money in the sport/huge expense of training/competing may have also had something else to do with that decision as well, as I suspect it  has done with Brigita and Tina - a combination of building and training your body to the limit (and with PEDs, maybe beyond) to what their bodies can physically handle for a decade or more can often take a heavy toll, both physically, mentally (including personal life) and financially.

Its quite understandable when they see some former FBBs who didn't heed such advice end up in a terrible state, penniless and looking like a homeless man in drag.  Sometimes its better to quit whilst you're ahead and near to the top of your game - people also remember you more fondly that way, rather than a has-been who you take pity on for turning up to contests (if they do at all) in a third-rate condition.  We're lucky that so many FBBs have been around and in very good shape for sometimes 20 years or more (1990s - 2010s) - most athletes (actual sports people) only have careers (even the best ones) of 10, maybe 15 years, with only 5 - 8 of those being at the top.  I doubt if we'll see that sort of combination of career length and quality again - I'm just glad to have lived through those wonderful times.

Good luck to Sarah in whatever she does with the rest of her life.  I will personally miss her combination of beauty, sex appeal, muscle and warm, down-to-earth personality (from what I've observed) in bodybuilding.

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
recent picture of her
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lookin' good!  Still in shape as well.  Envious of her cat.

:) :heart: