⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bulky girls are HOT! *Illus*

Started by bigbob111, January 21, 2012, 02:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbob111

I really wish there were more heavy build women out there who were proud to show it off. Girls are just so much sexier when they are pumped up and strengthened like their bodies are being turbocharged. I would really love to get a private session with a mammoth size fbb like Yvette Bova, In fact, id even pump her up even bigger. femable bodybuilders are hot, women on steroids are scorching, and women that are absolutely blowing up with muscle are just sex on legs for me.

We really need to see more mass monsters out there!

bigbob111

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

beowulff

I completely agree.
I'd like to see Colette Guimond put on another 100 lbs of pure muscle.
And, another 2 inches on that clit.

bigbob111

Why stop there? I want to see a monster slut picking up a bimbo in her arms then fucking her mercylessly. The bodybuilder becoming more and more of a mass monster each day, giving boys heart attacks in the gym with every flex of muscle and brawn swelling up on the body of the female herculese.

Does anyone else have fantasies like this?

beowulff

I'd rather have one of these muscle monsters pick ME up under the arms, rip my pants of with her teeth, and suck my eyes out through my cock!

whocares

That actually sounds painfull!  I wouldnt mind getting done by a pro though

muscleboytom

Bring on the roided up mass monsters! Female bodybuilders competing over 300 ripped to shreds.

bigbob111

Bring on the off season mass monsters. Female bodybuilders need to be seen stretching out their clothing, showing off curves that were pumped up in a gym. Does anyone have vids or images of off season fbb porn? even better if they are well fed like fantasy gainers, just all that sexy bulk swelling out of their frames. They just dont know how inredibly sexy they really are when all their muscle and fat is on show. Huge thick vascula limbs, from torso that were brutalised by heavy diet and excercise. I want to see a woman with a hulking curve on her midsection, abdominals pumped up and then shrouded under a healthy layer of fat.

Hottest fantasy ever is women being swollen up into godesses of fertility and virility at the same time. im talking one of those venus figurines on steroids.

smithgpost

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bring on the off season mass monsters. Female bodybuilders need to be seen stretching out their clothing, showing off curves that were pumped up in a gym. Does anyone have vids or images of off season fbb porn? even better if they are well fed like fantasy gainers, just all that sexy bulk swelling out of their frames. They just dont know how inredibly sexy they really are when all their muscle and fat is on show. Huge thick vascula limbs, from torso that were brutalised by heavy diet and excercise. I want to see a woman with a hulking curve on her midsection, abdominals pumped up and then shrouded under a healthy layer of fat.

I totally agree with bigbob111. I just love these off season mass monsters. Full of steroids, bulked up to the max, having massive muscles of unreal proportions with strength to match. I fantasize of a 260lbs (120kg) 5'3 (1,60m) women of huge muscles and fat that forces me to lick and kiss her 22 inch biceps. She is steroid loaded to the max, thus totally aggressive and sexually dominant. She enslaves me with her huge muscles by squeezing me silly with her massive biceps and quads while at the same time she forces me to worship her over-sized muscles and in the end her wet womanhood. Her huge size leave me no choice - except for pleasing her every way she demands....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


medic8404

I'd like to see the Collette Nelson morph VS the Gina Davis morph - Clash of the Titans and the winner has her way with me

n2hugefbb

I'm with you guys: pumped, roided, beefed up girls are hot.  I happen to like girls (young or old/mature) in the 5'8"-6'0" inch range and pushing well over 325 pounds of thick, dense muscle.  Femmed-out muscle freaks flexing, pumping, posing, and showing off are the hottest.  Enjoy, guys.

UK_Fan

Jen Hardstone (for those who don't know, she's renowned femuscle artist CST's famous 350 lbs female bodybuilder character - see LH-Art's website and here for details/stories), but no roids, in a loving 50/50 relationship with me and she's wealthy.  Rather like Rex's "Mrs. Armstrong" character, but much bigger.  Now is that too much to ask?

:)

I really love BIG female bodybuilders!

bullen77

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sheep

Mmmm, big hard, tanned pumped, ripped muscle. Amazing. Definitely good call.
I would love to meet a hard bulky girl and worship at her feet drooling over her muscles, while she flexes.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dipstick

That Mrs Armstrong character from LH-Art was so hot.

It's such a shame nobody keeps these sites updated anymore.

Scoundrel as well.

I guess there's *****, but that seems hit and miss

cedricharper

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I completely agree.
I'd like to see Colette Guimond put on another 100 lbs of pure muscle.
And, another 2 inches on that clit.

Beo Colette is only about 5ft tall and she is so huge already it would be impossible for her to put on a 100 lbs in real life. She would look as scary as hell if she could. As for the 2 inch on her clit, that could make for some very interesting sessions.