Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581831 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 03:27:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  My Scissor Toys
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Scissor Toys  (Read 3497 times)

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
My Scissor Toys
« on: January 14, 2012, 12:53:17 pm »
I love scissors and I love sex toys. How convenient that my legs can make sex toys of any man…

I woke up to find Jeff sleeping up against me, his hard cock poking through his boxer shorts and rubbing my thigh. How cute, I thought to myself, his dick is paying unwitting homage to what excites it most.
Quietly and gently I pulled him toward me, slipping my long, strong legs around his belly and back, lacing my ankles together and gently squeezing. He started to stir; I squeezed harder. At nearly six-feet tall and 150 pounds of lean, rugged muscle, I can squeeze has hard or as gently as I like. Now I was on the gentle side. For now.
“Wha’….ah, Linda….hey, nice way to wake up,” he smiled, looking down at the tanned plank of steely flesh pressing against his slender midsection, putting his hands gently atop it and massaging the meaty muscle slowly.
“I woke up to find your cock pressed on my thigh, Jeff,” I said dominantly. “You like my thighs, don’t you?”
“Yes, mistress,” he said humbly and quietly, eager to slip into the game. “Yes, I love Mistress Linda’s thighs….”
“Jerk it for me, slave,” I growled at him, squeezing harder now, watching my thigh crease on the side as it cut deeper into his belly, causing him to groan. “Jerk that cock.”
Jeff slipped his hand off my thigh and into his boxer shorts, pulling out his handsome, stiff prick, jerking it rapidly and having to lean his arm a bit over the muscular swell of my thigh to do it. He groaned in pleasure, then in pain as I squeezed harder.
“How dare you get too much pleasure out of my scissors!” I barked at him. “Remember, your pain is MY pleasure, now feel my thighs crush your guts!”
With that, I let him have it hard and fast, slamming my legs shut tight on his abdomen, locking my ankles securely and bridging up off the bed to scissor as hard as I could. Jeff screamed in agony, his skinny middle flattening under my leggy grip, both hands pushing down on my rugged, muscular thigh.
“How DARE you take your hand off that cock!” I screamed. “You’ll pay for that!”
I released the bodyscissors only to spin him before me and clamp him fully in a straight headscissors, my nude thighs absorbing his skull from behind, my locked feet slamming down into his nuts. He howled in pain from the scissors and the ball slam as I bridged up and thundered my muscular thighs fully into his scissored skull.
“JERK THAT COCK!!” I screamed down at him, quivering my hard thighs against his ears for emphasis. “NOW!!”
With trembling hand, he reached down and started stroking his cock back to life. It had gone limp on him, but that’s not unusual; when I squeeze a man’s big head, his little head often goes soft because of the trauma my scissors are causing him, the blood’s reaction is to force all available blood to the brain and away from the penis. I love using this cat-and-mouse approach: One time, I had a man in a facescissors, using him for my pleasure, grinding my pussy into his mouth, and was squeezing him so hard for so long, he got and lost his hard-on dozens of times until finally I knocked him out cold.
But that’s not where I was going with Jeff, him I was going to use and abuse but not to the point of losing his boner. I love watching a man jerk off for me, love seeing him caught helplessly in my thighs, moaning in pain, groaning in pleasure, my scissors the source of his masturbatory inspiration. I squeezed Jeff just enough to cause him considerable pain but not enough to wilt the hard object of his affection for my scissors.
“Jerk, boy, jerk, that’s right, that’s nicccccccccccce,” I hissed, slowly grinding my naked cunt into the back of his head, cupping his chin in my laced fingers, pumping, humping and hunching my pussy on his skull as my thighs undulated around it. “Don’t you cum yet, Jeff, you cum too soon and you WILL pass out before you finish!”
That was another of my ploys, making a man jerk it for me while I scissored him and then the second he started to cum, tightening up so hard he passed out cold. There was this young stud I did this to once, in this very position I had Jeff in now, a good 12 times. I’d force him to jack just to orgasm and then put on a 100-percent headscissor squeeze that knocked him out cold in three seconds. Over and over I tortured the poor young buck until finally I held off just enough pressure to let him cum, and cum he did, in torrents, huge, arching jets of his sweet cream that laced my muscular thighs and a few of them hitting me in the face!
I watched Jeff’s fingers tighten and relax around his throbbing cock as my thighs throbbed on his skull, milking himself gently, then faster, trying his hardest not to cum, doing his best to withstand my scissors and make me happy. I ground my pussy harder into his head, cupping his chin, scissoring his neck in my adductors as the tops of my thighs pressured the top of his skull, absorbing him in my scissors.
“Cumming, cumming, CUMMING!!!” I screamed. “You cum NOW!!!”
We both came on cue, me pumping one out against the back of his head while watching his fist fly up and down his dick, a huge gush of cum jetting out and flying everywhere, all over him, my thighs, the bed, his hand. He stopped cumming long before I did, and I savagely squeezed him now, his hands pulling futilely on my crushing thighs, slipping off on the fresh cum he’d just shot there, begging me for mercy. I squeezed harder and came again watching my little sex toy pass out cold in my scissor lock.
I let him sleep awhile before waking him up in another scissors, this one face down in my always horny pussy. Good little sex toy that he was, he awoke with another hard on, him eating me as I scissored him harder and harder and harder…
I love scissors and I love my little scissored sex toys. How nicely that works out….

The End  ;)
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

My Scissor Toys
« on: January 14, 2012, 12:53:17 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  My Scissor Toys

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View