LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure

Started by El_Roy_1999, January 12, 2012, 04:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

I pushed through the snow, careful not to make too much noise. Bears were dangerous. Regular animals were difficult enough, but since that blue wheat had appeared and started encroaching everywhere, the beasts had started eating it and had changed. You couldn't really see it at first, but if you took a closer look, you could recognise the signs. I took out my binoculars and scanned the area.
Alarm sixty-four was just standing there, a forgotten metal post next to the ruins of a suburban home. The thing was still sending its signal, but the field that protected the area had broken down. I could see the tell-tale signs of some animal. There were prints everywhere, one of the dumpsters had been broken open. There must have been some people living close by, otherwise the dumpster would long have ceased to be attractive for them. I sniffed. There was a faint sweetness in the air. Wheat.
I took down the binoculars and wanted to reach for my gun when I was tossed aside by an unseen force. I landed in a snowdrift. There was a deafening roar and I saw the blur of a hairy shape above me. I tried to grab my rifle, but it was futile. The beast stared at me, flakes of blue descending from its hairy cheeks. Its face had been changed to look almost human, but it was deeply unsettling in its alienness. I could hear it mouth syllables and mangled words as it descended on me. As I tried to fend for my life, I had the weirdest thought: What if the beast had learned to attack the alarm in order to attract fresh meat? Could it be that they turned more intelligent too? Would it hurt if it ate me?
I struggled, but the bear just stood on its hindquarters and was about to drop on me with its full weight.

I was about to die.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

Blue wheat? Guess I'll have to go back and start this one over again, must have missed a chapter or two...

El_Roy_1999

Not at all, I'll explain it over time. However, I'm a bit swamped by work right now, which is bad to keep up my post count.
I'll try to continue as soon as I can.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The creature's mass descended on me. I could feel time slow down and stared at the monster increduously. With a sudden blow of air, it was lifted from me. I took a deep breath and almost choked on my saliva. I rolled around, spitting. The snow was getting in my eyes and mouth. I could feel every part of my body hurting like mad as the cold, melted water seeped into my clothes. I scrambled away from my attacker, not nearly wondering what had happened. There were crashes and blows. The beast growled, barking things that might have been words and tried to fight whatever had attacked it. I half knew it by now, but I still hadn't formed any clear thoughts. It just had been too close for comfort. Suddenly, there was an ear-splitting crack and I realised that my defender had just shattered the creature's arm. I picked up the rifle, looked around, saw the beast and fired. The crack of the gunshot echoed over the white emptiness. The bear collapsed.
I lowered my weapon and put the safety back on. July stood up and let the dying beast slide to the ground. She smiled her odd, alien smile and stepped over to me. It was fascinating to watch her. For unknown reasons, she did not sink into the snow. She stooped down to me and asked:
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine. Thank you for saving me."
"No problem. Audrey called me and I came as quick as I could."
She helped me up and led me to the alarm. Over the last months, her body had stabilised, but it did still look every bit as alien as before. She was roughly ten feet tall if she stretched and had long, powerful legs that could easily propel her thirty feet in a bound. Right now, she wore tight black trousers that looked a bit like biker shorts and showed off the sinewy muscles under her translucent skin. Her feet were long and sleek with elongated opposable toes.
Her upper body was tightly muscled, but she had somehow acquired muscle groups not normally found in humans. Watching her move was both bizarre and arousing. She wore a warm jacket with a hood that concealed her thick mane of black hair and her inhuman eyes. It also hid the strange patterns of cartilage that had emerged from the skin on her arms a few weeks ago. Audrey and I had been concerned, but July had just smiled and wondered what they would do.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

She helped me repair the alarm box. The technology behind it was actually alien. It caused a feeling of disinterest and boredom in humans and was thus quite useful to keep trespassers out. I had to use a pull-string to start it so as not to be affected myself. July was immune, probably because of her now definitely alien physiology. Once we were done, we walked away, to return to the shelter. As I staggered through the snow, I was a little annoyed by the fact that she just seemed to float on the pure white surface.
She smiled at me and asked:
"Why the long face?"
"Nothing. I'm just angry about the whole situation."
"What, about the alien invasion? Are you still on this?"
"Well, they are still here."
"Yes, of course, but I don't think it's going to change anytime soon."
"That's what bothers me. This used to be a peaceful place. Now, there's a hidden war and so many people died. How can I not be angry?"
"Can you change it? No. So stop. Look at me."
I did.
"Honestly, you're part of the problem. Not of the solution."
She backed away. That must have hurt. It was how I felt, though.
"You know, Ed, for someone who had his butt saved by me quite a few times, you're awfully bad at being thankful."
"I know. It's just ... I had it under control. I had a life. Sure, I was getting a divorce, but still, there was a certain security."
"And now, you're a lone rebel in the wilderness, evading your own government and its alien conspirators. Yes. So what? At least you know who you are."
I gave her a doubting look and walked on. Somehow, she was right, but it still felt wrong. The cold water that had entered the boots began to annoy me. I was really getting angry.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

This is reading more and more like a sci-fi movie... :cool2:

El_Roy_1999

We reached the shelter by nightfall. I climbed in, pulled off my boots and got out of my clothes. July lowered herself down behind me and proceeded to strip. She said:
"Hey, Ed, don't take it too hard. You'll see, these are bad times, but they'll pass. There's really no need to worry. Humanity has survived worse."
I sent a message to Audrey, informing her of our return and said:
"You're right. But I'm afraid."
I finished undressing and sat on my bed. The whole shelter was cramped, even more so with July in it. It was just a simple hideout, dug into the earth and fixed by posts and hand-mixed concrete. There was a cooking plate and a basin for washing. In one corner, there was one of the alien heaters. The things were too good not to be used. They were strangely intertwined tubes that gave off a friendly warmth without any actual thing to power them. This too made me despise our attackers. They were so ridiculously superior that we couldn't even hope to understand their technology, let alone their actual goals.
July sat down next to me, towering over me by a head and a half. Her legs folded down under her and she said:
"It will be well. You know, I've been thinking ..."
"About what?"
"About the invasion. I think that we really have to understand the motivation of our enemies if we want to earn our planet back."
"So what do you suggest?"
"We could try returning to civilisation. See what's going on. Maybe try to change the world."
"I don't know. I sort of prefer the isolation."
"You've been hiding here, but you're unhappy. You should just try to fight. This would be better than just waiting."
I hesitated, but she just leaned over and slid her hand on my shoulder.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

I should admit that I did not resist. Seconds later, we lay cramped on the bed, July's huge body above me. She slid herself over my crotch, causing my cock to harden instantly. I grinned stupidly and caressed her enormous lats, gently lowering my hands to her cunt. She lowered herself down and I kissed her, her alien eyes closing with desire. I stroked her clit and soon found out that her changes had amplified over time. I was surprised to find that the thing now lengthened and enveloped my cock, pulsating and making me gasp. Biting her lips, she led it into the folds of her snatch and I soon realised that her nether regions held quite a few surprised. Seconds later, I was on the verge of coming. It was heavenly to feel all these tongues, fingers and tendrils touch my throbbing dick. Just as I was about to come, she lifted me up with one of her hands and forced me deep inside her.
With a grunt, she came, her cunt squeezing and milking my cock, sending me of into an insane orgasm. I howled and screamed as she sent herself over the edge once again, desperate not to knock down the entire shelter.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Metal Sphere

Whoa, July has transformed into a rather interesting creature. And that blue wheat stuff could lead to some seriously freaky people if what it did to the bear is any indication.

El_Roy_1999

The next day brought more snowfall. I opened a can of noodles and warmed it in the cooker. July rolled to my side and asked:
"Do I get any?"
"I doubt they will be enough. I can give you half, but I think you'll still be hungry."
"I don't care. Noodles!"
I ended up eating canned bread. This is the low point of human civilisation. I can't say I was surprised to see our world destroyed after inventing this. After this highly disappointing meal, I was ready to take on the alien invasion. Anything to turn the world back to normal.
We left for the city during the day. I called Audrey to explain what I was going to do. She seemed a little disappointed, mostly since she had to assign someone else to the shelter, but I decided I didn't care. It was time to change. I took my rifle and my provisions with me and July offered to carry the rest, concealing herself under a big cloak that did little to hide her massive body. She said she'd improvise as soon as we were there and we left.
I sure wish I would have turned back back then.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

After a few hours of walking, we reached the outskirts of the city. A few uninterested locals ignored us. July led me to a car rental service. I was a bit perplexed that they accepted her so easily, but as soon as we were on the road, I understood why. She wasn't the only one to be huge and conceal her face and body. Apparently, several aliens just lived among the people and preferred this getup to prevent trouble. They could easily be spotted by their cloaks which were similar to the one she wore. I asked:
"Where did you get the outfit?"
"I borrowed it. It turns out those aliens are hardly up to a fight if you're their size."
"For real?"
"Sure. Beat the guy up in no time. I was a bit surprised myself."
"So has anybody been looking for him?"
"Not at all. Although I must admit that I left almost nothing for them to find."
"How so?" I dreaded the answer.
"Well, I ate him."
"You did what?"
"I swallowed him whole and ate him."
She smiled at me and I once again realised that she had turned into something equally alien as our invaders.
"But he was ..."
"... A human being? Absolutely not. It's just like any other animal. You kill it, you eat it."
"But wasn't he intelligent?"
"I've met some very intelligent pigs, but I still eat pork. Rarely."
"I give up. Whatever!"
"He was quite tasty. Completely different from anything I ever tasted."
"Let's just drive on, okay?"
"Your loss."
She smirked.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Metal Sphere

Wow, now she's flat out eating folks? I'm interested to see how he'll fight back against the aliens. Things are looking rather grim.

El_Roy_1999

She is a monster and someone who would try everything at least once, after all.
Also: Are they people? Who knows?

I hope the story isn't too creepy and bizarre.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

That's entirely up to you ;)

Metal Sphere

Nah, the story's just fine. I actually like how inhuman July has become. She seems to have completely embraced the transformation.