⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure

Started by El_Roy_1999, January 12, 2012, 04:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Audrey sighed and said:
"I'm really glad you were able to sort out all your troubles, but I'd rather prefer not to find out. I just want to get out of here and maybe continue my life. So if you don't mind, we should get out of here and just leave it at that."
I asked July where we should go. She sniffed and pointed in one direction. We followed her. She led us through ever more primitive corridors. Sometimes, she stopped and made a sign for us to keep quiet. Once everything was clear, we continued. Finally, I asked her:
"What's going on?"
"Remember the mutant sewer aligator headstalk? It's still around. I try not to bump into it."
After an eternity underground, we finally discovered a way up. It took forever, but at last, we reached a basement that actually looked inhabited. I said:
"How about Audrey and me take a look what's going on upstairs? We shouldn't scare the tennants, shouldn't we?"
July nodded. We climbed up the stairs and stepped out into a derelict house that was perched on a hill close to the city. We could see the smog cloud lying on it in the distance. The wind was blowing, the sun was setting and we could smell the sea. I dropped down in the snow and exhaled. The journey below the earth had been exhausting. Audrey called July up and sat down next to me. We all calmed down. It felt great to just enjoy the clean air, even though it was quite cold. I watched my breath condense in the air and looked at my companions.
"Where to now?"
Above the city, the clear night sky was sparkling with stars.

One by one, they went out.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Metal Sphere

Fuck. Yeah. Invasion begins now. Karma for you, bro.

solitariodude


El_Roy_1999

Not at all. But I have to collect a few ideas before I go on. The next part is forthcoming!
Thank you for your ongoing interest and support.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude


Japagreipe

Nice work on the story. Also, what a delicious cliffhanger of sorts... K+

El_Roy_1999

Sorry for the delay. More is to come soon.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

Not to worry, the wait is certainly worth it :) Continuing K to you and the others who post here ;)

martybong2

Is July going to go through another transformation as she is still young? Or will she become more human than she thought she ever was? Great story. Might be worth putting it together in one post and end the chapter. Just the way I see it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

martybong2

What happened to this story?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

I will eventually continue it. Sadly, I don't have a precise idea on what to do with it next.
There will be a continuation. I thank you for your patience, trust and interest!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Metal Sphere

Take your time man. Just know that you've definitely got an audience here, as I'd love to see just how freaky July's body and musculature become.

El_Roy_1999

So I'm back at this story. I apologise in advance for any delays coming up in its writing since I have been commissioned to write a story for a customer, but I wanted to show that I am not dead. I'll try to work on this story as soon as I have the time and hope you will enjoy it.


The snow was falling gently on the winter landscape. I climbed out the our hidden shelter, my rifle at my side. The woods were silent, all sounds muffled by the thick layers of snow. Since the aliens had arrived, our world had changed. Everything had changed. It was cold. I adjusted the scarf that covered my nose and mouth and stepped outside. Time to go on patrol. Somebody had to check the fence and today was my turn.
The snow crunched under my boots. I had scavenged them from a dump. They were good boots, waterproof and warm. None of this super-effective alien stuff. Whoever had thrown them away had no appreciation for true craftsmanship. I started my walk, verifying that the wires were still intact and the alarms still working. When the aliens had arrived, everybody had been very excited. They posed as nice people, offering help and assistance and warning us of the coming danger. Apparently, they had been at war with another alien race and sought to protect us from these invaders. They gave humanity their technology, their knowledge and their weapon. When the other race arrived, our country was ready. However, it turned out to be more complex than the people believed at first. Quickly, the antagonists equipped our nations enemies with their weapons and now the world was at war.
The sudden collapse of the population and the rampant economic crisis had reduced our atmospheric pollution suddenly and had sent us into a new ice age. I tried to warn them, but they wouldn't listen.
I was just repairing one of the alarms when there was a crackle in my walkie-talkie. I picked it up and answered:
"Ed here. What is it?"
"This is Audrey. One of the alarms just went off. Care to take a look?"
"Sure. Which one?"
"Number sixty-four."
"Aw, crap."
Number sixty-four was a bitch. It was quite close to the city and occasionally got triggered by bears raiding the dumpsters there. The idea of going head-to-head with such a beast was daunting. I asked:
"Can you send July my way?"
"I'll see if I can reach her."
"Thanks. See you soon."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

 :wow: never figured I'd see this one continue :thanks: :clap:

Metal Sphere

Wow, glad to see an update to this story! I hope more is coming real soon.