LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lana Lee Smith?

Started by freddy1984, January 10, 2012, 12:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freddy1984

Is she still active? Haven't seen her travel for a while and haven't seen updates on her site for a while either. :( Cheers guys

freddy1984

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Old Surehand

Here's a link to her website, where you can see what she looks like and even contact her. It looks like it's still being developed.Hope this helps.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also here's her original site.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She also goes by her married name: Lana Lee Young.



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Since the request and section is about where they are and what they are doing NOW, I can say that she was active on Facebook under her married name and recently deactivated it. Please guys, although any contribution is appreciated, try to avoid referring to outdated links and fanpages that leave us back at square one.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS