LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FITNESS GODDESS OF 2011: ANDRESSA VIEIRA (She wins for 2nd year)

Started by RobMash, December 25, 2011, 01:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Her facebook comment about her win

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login





Palmares:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TOTAL CANDIDATES PARTECIPATING: 227


THE AMAZING

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In the opinion of people the best fitness athlete
The landmark for the others fitness athletes

CONGRATULATION !

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Biography:



Others photos coming soon
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

Thank you to all members of this forum for having voted!
Happy Christmas to all lovers of female bb of this forum!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

Her facebook comment about her win

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS