⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

1989 USA ESPN edit Re-up 5/11/2012

Started by phy911, December 16, 2011, 09:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phy911

1989 USA Championships - NPC

Overall Winner Debbie McKnight

HeavyWeight
1     Debbie McKnight
2     Kim King
3     Karen Theriault
4     Christine Clausen
5     Yolanda Hughes
6     Betsy Hoffman
7     Virginia Brady


MiddleWeight
1     Crystal Pember
2     Donna Barrentine
3     Michelle Ivers-Brent
4     Maritza Ramos
5     DeLois Thomas
6     Candy Garner
7     Dore Weil


LightWeight
1     Sharon Canady
2     Drorit Kernes
3     Sharon Lewis
4     Julia Kover
5     Sibyl Cruce
6     Pam Kusar
7     Pam Mariano


Nothing like the curtains opening up to
a mass posedown!


muscle and flexibility very hot!


Michelle has practiced the bikini pop pose. She looks
down and concentrates as she flexes. As her chest
tightens her bikini pops to the side. She looks up and
smiles obviously pleased with her titillating flex!
                      watch carefully


Donna hits a lovely most muscular.


As a 14 year old boy I was blown away by this woman "Debbie Mcknight" It looked
like she had nicely shaped breasts but when she flexed her tits were all muscle. I
was shocked. I knew very little about bodybuilding but I had heard the weight lifting
turned fat into muscle. I figured at one time Debbie must have had some nice tits but
through her dedicated weight training her tits turned entirely into muscle. Talk about
some muscle milk! Even her nipples looked muscular poking through the fabric of her
bikini. I always wished ESPN said how much she could bench with those muscle tits....


sadly as I got older I discovered her beautiful chest was actually do to implants
under the muscle......even though disappointed I still love the look

I have posted this before however this version been rendered through the "Neat Video" filter which has clean it up considerably and now is a single link!


Dead link removed. Members are invited to upload this contest again, The Street Fighters post is retained

phy911

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Timmon

Dead link removed. Members are invited to upload this contest again, The Street Fighters post is retained
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

peakfan

Reuploaded (I believe this is the exact same version as was originally posted in this thread):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Download:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login