LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tanya Kim here~

Started by kimchii, December 06, 2011, 10:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimchii

Hey ladies and gents! Poppin in to introduce myself. Been living the bodybuilding lifestyle for almost 3 years now, weight lifting since I was 14. I am currently focusing on power and Olympic lifting, so I am not sure what the future holds as far as bbing is concerned. Would def love to compete someday.  ;D

kimchii

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Lovesmuscles

Welcome, Tanya!  Best of luck to you...

RobMash

Hello Tanya, welcome on this forum. Do you have some your photos?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

kimchii

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Tanya, welcome on this forum. Do you have some your photos?

i was hoping someone in this forum had some to post. lol

Shingles

Where would those photos be, that we might have some to post?

mra78

I was just wishing that your profile pic was a bit bigger lol.

HuBazze

Our warmest Welcome!

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here Tanya.

kimchii

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was just wishing that your profile pic was a bit bigger lol.

lmao!

kimchii

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where would those photos be, that we might have some to post?

i dunno google search. i dont feel like making one of those accts to link my pics on to here , im lazy :)

Unicron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where would those photos be, that we might have some to post?

i dunno google search. i dont feel like making one of those accts to link my pics on to here , im lazy :)

You don't need to make an account, just upload any image of your choice through You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login etc. They're all free!

I remember a year ago when you were ready to kick someone and anyone's ass for posting your pics without your consent. Remember that? LOL ;) The good ol' days! :)

kimchii

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where would those photos be, that we might have some to post?

i dunno google search. i dont feel like making one of those accts to link my pics on to here , im lazy :)

You don't need to make an account, just upload any image of your choice through You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login etc. They're all free!

I remember a year ago when you were ready to kick someone and anyone's ass for posting your pics without your consent. Remember that? LOL ;) The good ol' days! :)

lol that was like waaay over a year ago. yeah that pissed me off!

mra78

"Power and olympic lifting," huh. I'm really fighting fighting a strong schmoe impulse to ask your best lifts lol.

toto12


almorae

Hello Tanya what is the maximum lift of the kilogram can yuo lifting

ilovesbiceps!

Tannya name is sexy--so she must be strong sexy female--welcome tanya!