Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

LEGS GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2011 (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, December 06, 2011, 12:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Here the finalists!

Alina Popa



Anne Freitas



Heather Armbrust



Jana Linke Sippl



Katka Kyptova



Kris Murrell



Lisa Auckland



Maria Segura



Marja Lehtonen



Monica Mollica



Sharon Marvel



Tina Lockwood


I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

I voted for Maria Segura

My ranking is:

1) Maria Segura
2) Alina Popa
3) Lisa Auckland
4) Monica Mollica
5) Marja Lehtonen
6) Anne Freitas
7) Sharon Marvel
8) Heather Armbrust
9) Jana Linke Sippl
10) Katka Kyptova
11) Tina Lockwood
12) Kris Murrell
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fbblover2011


Fbb7777


Alpie55

Vote from Anne Freitas and Heather Armbrust  :)


HuBazze

I voted for Alina Popa, Anne Freitas and Marja Lehtonen.

It's like they have their own category, their legs are truly insane. Monica Mowi was close too, I thought I had to mention her.


Michelle55


ultraalien

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bergman

Voted for Alina Popa, Heather Armbrust and Tina Lockwood!!!

:) :) :) :) :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

robin


yvestav

Marja Lehtonen , she is too sexy 
:P :PYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;D ;D

sunogalem

I voted for Anne Freitas, Lisa Auckland and Monica Mollica.

marcel81x

unbelievable how monica was able to develop her legs (if you imagine how she looked years ago). sharon´s pics are also great