⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nicole Bass?

Started by Squeaky, November 30, 2011, 04:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squeaky

What's Nicole Bass doing now?  Her website closed down.


gordonlloyd

I actually heard her on the Howard Stern show recently and she said that was up to about 260 lbs and had started training again and her goal was to get back into shape -- she also said she had suffered from some health problems as well. 
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

buddye

Last I heard, she went on a bender and beat up her husband - scary. :o
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hamoudi

what happens to NICOLE BASS? SHE IS THE BEST TO ME

hamoudi

???
it is locks like nobody loves her ? although she is to me the idole

and i have belive that although she has a confidence about her strongest and  muscels ,but not has a confidense about her fiminise

zig563

She's gone from the scene to my knowledge. I have no idea if Howard Stern has her on still. I have not see her in a decade.

hamoudi

actully I have called her in her phone from 1.5 years ago but she was brken or something like that and I asked her for a session  she said to me she will be good after 1 month,but i didn't call back

hamoudi

any way to me she is idole . I feel sometimes she is not populer,Although she has all what the woman muscels lover

zig563

Nicole's husband was not feeling great a few years back. I have no idea what has happened since. She's not a kid. Does she still compete? I have not seen anything new on her in years.

hamoudi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nicole's husband was not feeling great a few years back. I have no idea what has happened since. She's not a kid. Does she still compete? I have not seen anything new on her in years.
you he was sick ??

as I know 1.5 year ago she was doing sessions ?
did you mate her before ? if yes or you looking for answer take a look her
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zig563

I met her. Certainly did not mate her. She was married at one point. She was not my type t all.

hamoudi

do you mind to tell us in smoe few point about the session
thnx

zig563

Who said I did  a session with her? I've never done a session with any fbb. I met her at a show and we chatted a few times. Have not seen her in years. I hope she is doing well, but have no idea.

amanch33

Can somebody tell me about her
Hey I want to meet and experience this experience if a woman. An have their way with me. I'm sure thy can.  But I still just can't believe it. I was the star quarterback in highs hook. Good lookin guy good athlete. Never did wrestling or fighting but never have been outdone by a woman.

Jonno1

She's gone to physique.