LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FBB Muscularity

Started by razorsedge, November 16, 2007, 02:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razorsedge

I have always been intrigued in strength sports about how a comparison is always made about who is the strongest pound for pound. Since
I consider fbb a different type of strength sport, then why not gather everyone's opinion here. Remember, you only have 2 votes. If you like
this poll then please K me.


ckmarsh

I was thinking  colette guimond  but it might be a close call cornelia brandt shure has a lot of size to

berlin06

You forgot Christine Envall!!!!!!!

filmin2fun

Heather Armbrust needs a mention, as well.

lalolanda

pound by pound i'd have to agree that colette guimond takes the cake in this one.

Tacotico