LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amie Francisco

Started by Timmon, November 21, 2011, 07:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

Amie Francisco is living proof that the new Physique Division is working. She cast off the shackles of boring Figure "rotation" contests, and now her stunningly beautiful muscles are doing what they were built to do, FLEX!

Here we have the privilege of seeing her in action at the IFBB North American, Class B where she placed 15th. Low placing, presumably (like Lindsey Cope) she shocked the judges...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

veseyman


Timmon

Amie at last weekend's Nationals, Physique Class B. She shocked the judges so much this time, they accidently placed her second! That's quite a climb up the ratings in only her second Physique appearance. Well done Amie. And she got her Pro card!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

More from the Nationals 2011.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

someone

She's cute!!  Not enough muscle for me though.  NPC, I'll never understand them.  Physique is like Coke. Then  Coke offered "New Coke", then got rid of New Coke for "Coke" again.  Or like diet coke, then coke zero.  WTF!!??

What happened to just bodybuilding ???

If I want diet coke I'll watch college gymnasts and wack off to their athletic muscular bodies.  Lots of strippers are built like physique competitors at least in California they are.

Timmon

More from the 2011 IFBB North American, Class B where she placed 15th. Plus all the fantastic Francisco pics posted so far in this zipper. http://www.***********/UOKZS0FHAF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's cute!!  Not enough muscle for me though.  NPC, I'll never understand them.  Physique is like Coke. Then  Coke offered "New Coke", then got rid of New Coke for "Coke" again.  Or like diet coke, then coke zero.  WTF!!??

What happened to just bodybuilding ???

If I want diet coke I'll watch college gymnasts and wack off to their athletic muscular bodies.  Lots of strippers are built like physique competitors at least in California they are.

I think Physique is a good idea, but it's not something the NPC dreamt up. NABBA have had this level of bodybuilding for nearly 20 years, they call it Figure, long before NPC stared their version of Figure, which in my opinion, does not fit the bill.

Basically, you need a level of contest for those athletes that don't want to develop the massive muscles of the hard core bodybuilding athletes. The distance between fitness and hard core FBB is too great. Also a transition contest structure for those on the way from Fitness towards hardcore. I think Physique is doing this for the NPC, they are just 20 years behind!
At the Nationals, 113 Physique competitors! That's remarkable for a fledgeling contest. Mind you, 50 FBB's competed as well, one of the biggest shows for a while.

Now if you are also thinking about Bikini, you got me there, what is that all about? A beauty pageant,,,?  Fitness, well, great athletes, but not really bodybuilding in my opinion. Figure... you go figure, I don't understand it! Now Physique is here, why have the other 3 lesser sports  at the same contest?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Stars99

Is Amie Annabelle Combs? She's a stunning woman!

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is Amie Annabelle Combs? She's a stunning woman!

Well spotted Star99, I think you are right!
HD Physiques cover her progress this year
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is a link to some video's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

OdoHerr



Amie Francisco in 2010. She was then competing in the Figure division, here at the 2010 Nationals (E Class, 10th):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

OdoHerr


User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

someone

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's cute!!  Not enough muscle for me though.  NPC, I'll never understand them.  Physique is like Coke. Then  Coke offered "New Coke", then got rid of New Coke for "Coke" again.  Or like diet coke, then coke zero.  WTF!!??

What happened to just bodybuilding ???

If I want diet coke I'll watch college gymnasts and wack off to their athletic muscular bodies.  Lots of strippers are built like physique competitors at least in California they are.

I think Physique is a good idea, but it's not something the NPC dreamt up. NABBA have had this level of bodybuilding for nearly 20 years, they call it Figure, long before NPC stared their version of Figure, which in my opinion, does not fit the bill.

Basically, you need a level of contest for those athletes that don't want to develop the massive muscles of the hard core bodybuilding athletes. The distance between fitness and hard core FBB is too great. Also a transition contest structure for those on the way from Fitness towards hardcore. I think Physique is doing this for the NPC, they are just 20 years behind!
At the Nationals, 113 Physique competitors! That's remarkable for a fledgeling contest. Mind you, 50 FBB's competed as well, one of the biggest shows for a while.

Now if you are also thinking about Bikini, you got me there, what is that all about? A beauty pageant,,,?  Fitness, well, great athletes, but not really bodybuilding in my opinion. Figure... you go figure, I don't understand it! Now Physique is here, why have the other 3 lesser sports  at the same contest?

You are right about NABBA having the category years ago.  Thank you for the correction. 

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that let the bikini, figure, and physique have their own shows.  I've sat and seen soo many chicks go up on stage that I started to throw dollar bills as a pavlovian response.  Then I started to hear " 2 for 1 couch and table dances for the next 30 seconds,  please welcome Bambi to the center stage"!!

Just for the short classes it took an hour and that was figure alone.  I really don't want to see figure, bikini, or physique at a bodybuilding show.

hhheeeyyy12345

just a few more

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login