Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#TRIBUTE: Mr.Shhh ★Memorable Author: [J Wilson] Muscle Impossible + SEQUELS

Started by Jeremy Lightning, September 30, 2007, 09:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

First let me tell you a little about myself, my name is Jeremy Wilson, I come from a middle class family in East Central Wisconsin, and for the longest time, I'm 30 years old right now, but ever since I was 14 or 15, I was attracted to female bodybuilders. This has gotten me a lot of teasing over the years but that doesn't matter much to me, as these women have brought me years and years of satisfaction. The bigger the better is my motto, although I really love short, though massively huge women. Colette Guimond, Christine Envall, Nathalie Abellan, and Barbara Fletcher are the example of the kind of women I enjoy seeing. Not only that, but I love them to be as ripped and vascular as humanly possible. Because of the fact that no women existed like that, at least than I knew of, I had to go to story sites like Diana the Valkyrie and other places to satisfy that fetish, and along the line, I started writing stories myself, trying to find the inner voice to tell other people of my love of muscle women. Now I know that not many women exist like that, but I came across one that fit my description almost exactly. After seeing what I saw, my life has never been the same!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Muscle Impossible
A Tribute to Mr. Shhh
by Jeremy Wilson
_________________________________________________

   I was flipping across the channels one day when I found a male bodybuilding show on one of the numerous sports channels on my cable box, I thought I might as well check it out, in case there's a muscular lady in the audience, or as a judge, I've always loved muscles on women, the bigger, the better, so I turned it on, since most female bodybuilding contests were now either on PPV or you had to pay to view them on the internet, maybe I could satisfy my lust here. I looked at some of the guys and wondered if there were any females out there bigger than them, they were middle weights, about 210 pounds of muscle, I thought maybe Renee Toney had a chance, if she went full out conditioning her body and building up her size just a little more.  There was a break in the action, and the announcer said they had a special guest female bodybuilder to pose for the audience, when he said that I smiled and rubbed my hands together, hoping she was big and ripped, but damn, what I saw will never leave my mind as long as I live. The woman that hit the screen, she was just enormous, the announcer gave her stats over the air, 5'2 205 pounds, 4% bodyfat, 28 years old.  Her name was Teri Vanden Bosch, she was from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and had been working out for 13 years.

   After just watching a bunch of pretty huge looking men, I was amazed that they let this short, though hugely muscled woman on stage, because she clearly overpowered even the winner of the that class with her muscle size and definition, it was amazing how much bigger she looked, proportionally. Her shoulders looked to be 4 feet across at least, which was easily visible as she started out her posing routine with her equally wide and ripped back to the audience. I could see every muscle, even in relief, she had a visible Christmas tree in the middle of her lower back, I moved my sight a little lower and was amazed to find that her glutes were absolutely ripped to shreds, you could see every fiber, this was no bubble but, she must have dieted down a great deal to get to the condition she got.  I sat there with my mouth open, and my dick hardening as I saw what was yet to come, her hamstrings were ripped as well, you could see the thigh bicep separated into its individual segments and finally her calves, incredibly huge and hard, they resembled upside hearts, but they were much more striated and more vascular than any calves I have seen in my life and she was just standing there, she wasn't tensing or flexing as of yet, then they started her music and she started moving like a graceful animal, dancing around, shaking her butt sensually. And what a butt! The striations, oh my goodness, I mean you haven't seen a ripped backside until you have seen Teri's, and veins were running over it, I have never seen that in all my years of following bodybuilding! I could hardly stand it, not only was she more muscular proportionally than heavyweight male bodybuilders, but she was as flexible and graceful as a fitness competitor, I wonder how strong she is? She did a back handstand that you could only see from a gymnast, then flipped her self so that she was facing forward, then I was even more shocked, as this was the first time I had a good look at Teri's front side.

   I couldn't help but gasp at the unreal muscle that poured forth, I had been a female bodybuilding fan for near 20 years at this point, but I had never in all my years seen anything approaching the level of size or conditioning that I saw on Teri's body. My eyes nearly popped out of my skull watching her shoulders from the front, how they were all separated, defined and veins running over the separate heads, going down to biceps that were shredded up into two different heads, a pencil thick vein running over the head of it, if I had to guess, they had to be 20 inches at least, on a lady  only 5'2, that's a huge bicep! Her forearms were so filled with veins and striations, it was obscene! The forearms themselves had to be 18 inches around, big enough to give Popeye a run for his money. Teri didn't have breasts of any sort, but her pectorals were so huge that they had some sort of muscle cleavage that made them look like muscular D-cups pressed up against each other. But of course these particular breasts had no softness in them at all, in fact you could see ever single striation, all the way across the chest, plus you could see veins the size of sharpie markers running down from her hulking neck to the middle of her chest, the level of definition she obtained was insane! I have seen magazines and watched male bodybuilding contests, and those guys can get shredded beyond all reason, but not one of the most defined men in any of those contest could compare to what Teri was showing. I saw her abs for the first time and was amazed to find she had a 10 pack, and the serratus and intercostals were clearly visible, so it gave the impression that she had a 100 pack! Her incredibly wide shoulders and back lead to a narrow waist, it seemed almost wasp like compared to the rest of her, I wouldn't be surprised if her chest measurements doubled her waist measurement, considering the smallness of her waist.

   I am not what you would call a leg man, my favorite poses have always been the ones that show upper body development, like the side chest, the double biceps pose, the most muscular, and while Teri did these with expert precision, I couldn't help but marvel at her lower body development, her thighs were separated so you could see each division of her quadriceps with ease.  You could also see the expanse of her enormous calves from the front of her, she had veins the size of caterpillars running up and down the front, I've never seen or heard about that in my life, this woman just became more and more amazing every second that I viewed her. Then, the most shocking thing of all happened next, she snapped her head up, and by breath caught in my throat, she was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen, her face was like combining the innocence and youth of Scarlett Johansen with the grace and lines of Angelina Jolie, you put the most beautiful of supermodels against her in the facial beauty part of a beauty contest, and Teri would win hands down. She finished her routine and went off stage, letting the announcers pick their jaws up from the floor and turn back to the camera. "I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of this woman from Wisconsin in the future, Jim, she looks to have the genetics to really go far in this business." Jim nodded to his partner, "Exactly, and size can't be taught, Bob, Teri had size that could compete with most male amateur bodybuilders, it wouldn't surprise me to see her going against men in the future, as most Female Bodybuilding federations are looking for something completely different from what Teri possesses, her musculature is beyond anything I've ever seen in my life. You would be best obliged to see her in a gym near you to experience Teri for real, it's an unreal show, she will be in these gyms coming up." I was scanning the list, suddenly my eyes widened when I saw a gym really near to where I live, I put down the date and time and started jumping up and down in anticipation, I was going to meet the most muscular woman in the history of the World!

3 months later

   I arrived at the Manitowoc County YMCA, where Teri was going to work out and then have a mini posing session, at about 3pm, two hours before the show was to start, I'm pretty sure I was one of the few guys that were there specifically just for that, a lot of guys I know don't even like muscles the size of Beth Phoenix's, if they saw that I was getting turned on by a woman proportionally bigger than any Superheavyweight male bodybuilder, well, I would hate to think of the things they would say to me. Not that I care, really, I like what I like and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about it. I got myself ready by working out some, I want to look in my best shape when Teri comes out, not that my best shape is anything close to hers, but my guess is that she is probably attracted to semi-fit men, so I'll do my best to woo her, if she hasn't been wooed already. Turns out, though, Teri was already there, she had decided to arrive early to workout and get extra big and cut before her allocated public workout time. She drew a crowd, but I was lucky enough to have a spot as I watched her bench press 450 pounds for her warm-up. She was wearing a sports bra and a ragged tank top over it, with a pair of aqua shorts that looked like they were made of lycra, that didn't disguise her physique in the least, hell, she looked even bigger then she did at the contest! She was counting, "48, 49, 50!" then the barbell clanged down on the rack. She sat up and looked straight at me, I couldn't believe the beauty of her face up close, it totally paralyzed me with awe, my mouth was open. If you've ever read the book version of The Godfather, they have something known as the thunderbolt, when Michael fell in love at first sight with Apollonia in Sicily, well, when our eyes met, I got hit with the thunderbolt right then and there.

   
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Part 2 of Muscle Impossible

She got up and smiled, which caused her face muscles to come alive, I was taken aback at her smile, it was perfect, bright white, the teeth were in perfect order and proportion, her beauty just seemed almost too perfect to be natural. She came up to me and said, "Hello, my name's Teri, you seem to be a fan, or at least an admirer, judging by your vacant staring and bulging shorts." I shook my head a little to regain somewhat a resemblance of order, first of all because of her voice, I couldn't believe such a feminine, sweet, melodic voice could come out of such a brawny body, and second because of her combined bodily and facial beauty, I looked down to find I had the biggest erection, and in my tight basketball shorts it was plainly noticeable. I covered up immediately and said, "I'm completely sorry Teri, its just that, you're so beautiful, and your eyes and face just entranced me so much, I couldn't help myself." Teri just said, "Uhuh, what about my body, though, aren't you disgusted by my size and definition?" I shook my head in the negative, "Not at all, Teri, in fact, from the first time I saw you on TV 3 months ago, I wanted to meet you and see that body up close, I have always been a fan of very muscular women, the bigger, the better, and yours is without doubt, the most spectacular physique I have ever seen on a woman, hell, you blow all but the biggest men away!" She smiled and said, "Well, its nice to meet you, Mr.?" I took her offered hand in both of mine and shook vigorously, though I couldn't really get her hand to move much, as her one arm was much stronger than both of mine combined, "Wilson, Jeremy Wilson, I actually live a couple miles away in Two Rivers, I should really sign up for a membership here, if I get to meet you here every few months." She giggled a little, "Sure, it would be great to see you, I'm originally from Green Bay, but moved down to Milwaukee when I was 18 to go Marquette University on a sports scholarship, they have a great gymnastics and softball team down there." I nodded and said, "I know a guy I went to high school with went there, his name was Andrew Tegen, I haven't seen him in a long time, I went to college up here, I guess I'm a homebody type, who would rather stay close to all his family and friends instead of picking up and moving to a completely different place where I don't know anyone. Not that that's bad or anything."

   Teri laughed at this, and just like the rest of her, her laugh was one of the most beautiful things on the face of the Earth, I'll tell you, right at that point, I was completely smitten. "So, do you live at home with your parents still, too, that would be the triple threat of nerdom." I shook my head in sort of a oh, you got me joking way and said, "Well, actually, I just moved out 4 months ago, I got a house a couple blocks away, it was convenient moving all my stuff only a couple blocks and stuff, I'm sure you didn't need much help moving, with your power, huh?" She flexed her arms, "Oh with these little things, well, they were smaller back 10 years, but not a whole lot less powerful, I guess. I was the strongest girl in my high school, one of only 4 that used the weight room regularly, my max bench was 240 pounds, which helped me out with my sports scholarships in college, but really, I never fully got into those sports and decided to just drop them and concentrate on building up my body, you see the results before you." She went into a mini-posedown, hitting some of my favorite poses, double bicep, most muscular, and side chest, each one more intense than the last, showing off her incredible shape, never before had I seen such striations, such size and vascularity up close, to tell you the truth, I had only been close to one other female bodybuilder before, and she was no where near Teri's size, and she didn't hold a private posing show for me, either. I just marveled at her, and she giggled sweetly again, and said, "Our friend's back." I didn't know what she was talking about, but then she pointed down and I looked down to see that I was hard once again, I smirked and said, "What can I say, he knows what he likes." This time she laughed hard, and I joined along with her, "Jeremy, I really like your sense of humor, and of course not every guy I meet is attracted to me, especially once they see my body and what its capable of, maybe we can meet later and learn a little bit more about each other?"

   I smiled really widely at this, "Of course, Teri, I would love to meet you later, I'll stick around for the show of course, I can't wait to see you show the rest of the public." She smiled and said, "Sure, I'll make sure to give you quite a show, Jeremy, both right now and later tonight." I squeezed her hand and she leaned over to kiss my cheek, I blushed from the unexpectedness of it, and I blushed a little as well, I wobbly walked over to a bench set up and started doing curls with 25 pound dumbbells, but my attention was fully forward, looking at Teri lift weights that I couldn't ever dream of lifting, she was doing 550 pounds for reps on the bench press, she stopped at 20, then put on 50 more pounds on each side, I couldn't help but mutter to myself, "No, it can't be, no woman could be that strong!" But she proved me wrong as she took the 650 pounds, lowered it down to her bulging, vein and striation riddled chest, which was bulging noticeably over the limits of her sports top, and bringing it up again, fully in control and ready to do more, she stopped at 8 reps with a weight that was well over twice of what was my 1 rep max. She stood up from the bench and to the delight of the onlookers and photographers from various magazines, she did a side chest pose that enhanced the size, width, depth, and definition of her chest. I have been a fan of the side chest pose for years and years, and I thought no woman could possibly outdo Collette Guimond for pure size or definition, but Teri, oh my goodness! Her chest was so much bigger that it wasn't even close, you could probably lose a pencil in between Teri's pectoral mountains, and that's if you place it the long way! Not to mention the fact that you could probably lose that same pencil in the size of the striations in Teri's pecs. Teri smiled in my direction, I smiled back and winked, she blushed a little, and mouthed, "You like?" I nodded back enthusiastically and gave her a thumbs up.

   Teri moved over to a curling bar, and placed 3 45 pound plates on the bar, which was a combined weight of 285 pounds if you figure in the 15 pounds of the bar, then she lifted it off the rests, put her elbows to the mats and started a set of preacher curls with a weight that not many men in the World could ever curl, when cheating fully, using all their strength, and she did a set of 30 reps before finally setting the bar back in its place, then she put one more 45 on each side to make it 375 pounds, the male photographers were whistling in appreciation of the powerful feat she was about to attempt, she settled in, took a couple breaths and brought the bar up to her, then lowered it back down in a slow, steady rhythm, she did 7 reps with it, set it down, put her long hair behind her shoulders and did a double bicep pose for the public, showing off arms that if my guess was accurate, now had to be at least 22 inches around, along with forearms that were 18 inches around at least, and all I could do was marvel at the incredible size she had, at only 5'2, this woman had gained a physique proportionally bigger than any man in the history of the Bodybuilding World. She finished her workout/posing session while I watched on with a little interest, but I was thinking more about what we were gonna do later tonight. I mean I was watching her, but my mind was calculating all the strength and muscle related things we could be doing, maybe a little lift and carry, maybe a little apartment wrestling (Nothing serious, of course, I don't like women dominating men to much, but definitely stuff that shows off her strength), and maybe a little something else, if you know what I mean?   

   Teri came up to me after a couple minutes of answering questions from bodybuilding reporters, some of the questions were quite outlandish, "How long have you wanted to be a man? How many steroids did you take to get this big? Do you have a penis?" I shook my head at these questions, did they even look at her face, she was the most beautiful creature on this Earth!  When she came over ashen-faced, I took her in my arms and said, "How dare they do that to you, don't you listen to them one bit, Teri, to me, you're one of God's most beautiful creations, you have the most beautiful face I've ever seen, 10 times better than any model or actress, and your body, its just incredible, they don't know what you went through to get it, but I do and I appreciate you more for it!" She looked up at me and smiled, blushing a little, "So you don't mind all the veins and striations?" I laughed and said, "Of course I don't, if anything, it enhances your beauty to me, because I know how hard it is to get into that condition, you'll never be anything other than God's masterpiece to me." She giggled and said, "Jeremy, I'm so happy I met you, no man I've ever been with has made me feel as good about myself and have treated me like a woman like you do, and I've only just met you today."  I smiled and said, "I mean every word of it, any man who doesn't recognize the beauty that you possess should get his eyes checked, you blow any woman in the world away for sheer facial beauty, but your body is near as perfect as anyone could get, I'm not just buttering you up, dear, I am being completely honest with you, your eyes are deep blue pools of water that I would love to swim through, your lips are succulent pillows of flesh that I could lay on for days. Your nose is so beautiful, not too long, not too short, not too wide, its perfect for your perfect face." She had tears in her eyes again, but it seemed to me, because she was smiling widely, that these were tears of joy. "Oh Jeremy, you just know how to make a girl feel special, you're right about all those reporters, they wouldn't know a beautiful girl if one fell right on top of them."

   I nodded, "See, you just gotta keep doing this for yourself, and to hell with all the critics, and if you need a trainer or a spotter, or just someone to keep telling you you're beautiful when you don't believe it, I'll be there for you." She took me in her arms and smiled up at my face, "Oh, I think you'll be around for more than all of that, I've decided, I do want to go out with you, Jeremy, you're such a sweet guy, with a great sense of humor, and you see me for the person I am, not as some jacked up freak that the reporters and all the other guys I'm around see me as." I smiled and bent down to kiss her on her lovely lips, "Oh Teri, you've made me the happiest man in the World, ever since the first time I saw you, I thought 'man, what a woman, if only I could be with a girl like that!' and now, we're together, I guess sometimes dreams do come true." She kissed me, and put her hands on my butt cheeks, then lifted my 250 pound frame off the ground with ease and told me to put my legs around her unbelievably shredded waist. I did and she carried me out of the gym and over to her car, a red 1997 Toyota Corolla. She set me down against it and kissed me some more, then opened the door for me to get in, she got in her side started it up and drove us straight to her house, which was on the North side of the city, very close to where an old friend of my family used to live. When she parked it in her garage she rushed over to my side of the car and without a second of hesitation, she picked me up in a cradle carry and started kissing me again. I couldn't believe it, she was passionately kissing me, a beautiful woman, who 3 months ago, heck 2 hours ago, I thought I had no chance with, and she wanted me just as much as I wanted her! Awesome I thought to myself as she carried me into her house, it was a simple two level, the first level and a basement, her living room the first room in the house, a small kitchen, made for one, I guess, and her bedroom was fairly big with a bathroom attached.

   She carried me right into the bedroom, forsaking all other thoughts of getting to know each other better, she just had this animalistic passion that I found to be so incredibly sexy, she dropped me down on her bed, none too gently, though I didn't really care at the time, as I was already halfway through pulling my t-shirt over my head, and starting to get my shorts off as well. She had just ripped her clothes off her body, her mind had become a slave to her body's needs, those needs I never thought I would be the one to satisfy. She looked down at me and actually growled, like a panther as I looked up at her ultra-ripped body, she didn't wear a bra, not that she needed to of course, her pecs were bigger than most female strippers boobs, and were heaving up and down, looking bigger and bigger by the second! The cleavage appeared to be even deeper than it was 3 months ago, if I had a ruler, I probably would lose half of it in between pecs so shredded that each individual fiber were the size of my ring finger, the veins running over them were at least as big as a bratwurst. The separation moved down to her 10 pack abs, I could actually make out ever section with ease, as they were at least a half inch deep each, not only that but you could see striations and veins, this woman's bodyfat was so low it was bordering on insanity! My eyes were then lead down to her womanhood, which made my eyes bulge out in awe and faint disgust, even that part of her body was beyond any muscle I had ever seen on a man, it was intensely shredded, with veins running out of it which were almost as big as my cock! This was no pussy cat, this was a Bengal Tiger! My cock was harder than it had ever been in my whole life, she smiled down at me and said, "Is that for me, stud, don't worry, I'll be gentle."

   She then lowered herself onto my 8 inch erection, which was sticking straight up, and I felt her breastless pec flesh that seemed harder than anything I've ever felt in my life, she didn't have any fat at all, and her nipples felt like they could cleave steel! She was in control of the whole thing, and I expected her to get rough, but my concerns were done away with, she kissed me, licked my face even, but nothing she did hurt me in any way, considering her great strength, the hardness of her body, and the relative weakness and softness of my own body, I thought that would be a certainty, but she knew how to control her strength. "Wooo, Jeremy, that's it, fuck me, fuck me hard, oh yeah!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as I thrusted as hard as I could into her clamping vagina, the muscle control of her box was something I had never experienced, she would tighten up on me and bring me back into her like it was a vacuum of sorts. I gotta say, I'm not that experienced, but this had to be the best sex I've ever had, she just knew all the right things to do to get me off, then she clamped down so I couldn't cum, then she started it again, when I finally was able to cum in her, it was definitely the best cum I've ever experienced. I looked down on her, and she was much in the same boat, having an incredibly intense orgasm, but my eyes were fixed upon her face, which was now pulsing with veins, her bodyfat was so low that even her face's muscles were quite visible, and I don't know if I should have been disgusted or even more turned on. I decided the latter, knowing this would be my lady for as long as she would have me and I had to accept the bad with the good, so I leaned down and passionately kissed her, with my eyes closed. We frenched and I could even feel her tongue was pumped to incredible size, density and muscularity, as it wrestled with my own and beat it into submission.

   Me and Teri are still together today, we're married 3 years and she's helped me get into better shape myself, I now weigh 285 pounds at 5'10, but that's nothing compared to what Teri has made herself into, she now weighs in at 250 pounds of muscle, her bodyfat percentage is 2%, and every single lift of hers have increased by 40% from the first time she lifted weights with me as her trainer, she gives me most of the credit, and but to me, the bigger she got, the more I grew to love being with her, so I have to thank her for being herself. You should see her now, her biceps are 24 inches around, her forearms 20, her chest 100 inches around, and 8 inches deep, her waist only 28 inches around, which makes for an incredible sight, especially when you're staring at a 12 pack of abdominals compared to a set of lats that are like wings coming out of her bowling ball sized shoulders. Her thighs are 38 inches around and her calves 22 inches around, but if anything they look even more impressive because of their diamond hardness, imagine if you had those around your neck. Luckily I don't have to worry about that, after Teri, no woman would ever do, even if she eventually gets heavier than me, and 3 times as large muscle wise, I would still stay with her, because she is my vision of the perfect woman, and in truth, it would be a bigger turn-on if she pushed it as far as she possibly could, to be not only proportionally bigger than any male bodybuilder, but clearly bigger number wise, and if her body fat got below 1%, that would get me to cum right then and there! Wow, I can't believe my luck, marrying the perfect woman only to find that she can get more and more perfect as we live our lives together. Could anything be better???? The End...For Now

Don't forget to K+ me if you like the content of this story!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

smileyface01

Protip: your "disclaimers" at the beginning of every story you post (no matter where you post them, be it here, or at © Saradas, or on Diana the Valkyrie, or on Yahoo!Groups) are incredibly distracting and unnecessary.

All those other authors you emulate and love to read? They don't use disclaimers, and with good reason. They just post their stories, and if people don't like them or get offended or whatever, that's their business. You don't have to put in a whole paragraph explaining why you wrote the story and saying what the reader may or may not like (or dislike) about it. let the reader just read the story and make up their own mind.

Jeremy Lightning

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Protip: your "disclaimers" at the beginning of every story you post (no matter where you post them, be it here, or at © Saradas, or on Diana the Valkyrie, or on Yahoo!Groups) are incredibly distracting and unnecessary.

All those other authors you emulate and love to read? They don't use disclaimers, and with good reason. They just post their stories, and if people don't like them or get offended or whatever, that's their business. You don't have to put in a whole paragraph explaining why you wrote the story and saying what the reader may or may not like (or dislike) about it. let the reader just read the story and make up their own mind.

If you had problems with that before, you should have told me months and months ago and I would have left it out.  You also could have pm'ed me about it instead of springing it on me like this in public.  Alright, but what did you think of the story itself? And I edited here so you won't be distracted, so can tell me what you think of the story overall.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

smileyface01

I posted it publicly so other people would see it, too, and would recognize and understand why it's not a good idea (and hopefully not do it in their own writing). If you want comments, compliments, and criticisms, then expect to get them publicly; if you only want the compliments in public but the criticisms in private via PMs, that defeats the point of asking for feedback.

I didn't say it months and months ago because I was hoping maybe you'd learn from the people you emulate and finally start leaving out the disclaimers. Instead, the disclaimers have actually gotten longer with each story you write. I figured it was finally time to speak up about it.

Jeremy Lightning

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I posted it publicly so other people would see it, too, and would recognize and understand why it's not a good idea (and hopefully not do it in their own writing). If you want comments, compliments, and criticisms, then expect to get them publicly; if you only want the compliments in public but the criticisms in private via PMs, that defeats the point of asking for feedback.

I didn't say it months and months ago because I was hoping maybe you'd learn from the people you emulate and finally start leaving out the disclaimers. Instead, the disclaimers have actually gotten longer with each story you write. I figured it was finally time to speak up about it.

Alright, thank you for your candor and honesty, I have decided to leave the author's disclaimer note out of the next story I am writing, and see how it goes from there, btw, did you get a chance to read the story itself or did you just quit after reading my disclaimer?
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

doristoilet

Jeremy,

I felt moved to respond to your disclaimer (removed here, but I saw it elssewhere, © Saradas perhaps). I'm not one to give feedback on FB stories in general, because I feel it would be churlish to comment on something that I lack the imagination to write anything even vaguely comparable to. However, I felt terrible to read that you were feeling so down about the lack of response to your last two works. I'd never imagined that someone as productive as you, who puts out so much great stuff in such little time, could suffer from a lack of confidence. Well, now I know better, and I'd like to declare my support, because I think your writings are consistently great.

That said, I didn't read your last two works because the subject matter - grannies and dwarves iirc - didn't appeal to me (incidentally, I'm not opposed to your disclaimers, as they've been useful to me and allowed me to pass over subject matters that I'd rather avoid. Not that I'd mind if you got rid of them, but I don't want you to think that everyone is hostile to them...). I'm sure others would have thought the same way, so don't lose heart over the lack of response - the stories were a niche market even by FBB standards! However, I absolutely applaud your attempts to write them, and hope you'll continue to push the boundaries, regardless of whether the resultant story excites or disgusts me - I am but one individual after all!

Right, rant over; on to the latest story! First of all, this is the type of story I love - I much prefer the more "realistic" muscle stories, as opposed to the more fantastic, magical FMG types. I also love both your and Mr. Shhh's writing, so a combination of the two could do no wrong (similarly, one of my absolute favourite stroies is your take on the Annie Ample stories - for much the same reason)! Incidentally, I've always loved Mr. Shhh's ability to describe muscle, except that he always uses such negative words to describe them - "Jenna's disgusting man-pecs" for example. The dichotomy in what is obviously a muscle worship piece baffles me! So your story, which combines the descriptions with a much more "supportive" tone, presses all the buttons for me. K+, by the way! I hope you'll continue this storyline, as I feel there's a lot more to be had from Teri. Personally, I'd like to hear about her attempts to get bigger and bigger, spurred on by you, much like Jenna Steele with Ed. Great opportunity here for some Shhh-esque workout descriptions.  :)

One bit of criticism, if I may. In this story, more than your others, I noticed a tendency to "gabble". A case in point is this line, from the 6th paragraph:  "I arrived at the Manitowoc County YMCA, where Teri was going to work out and then have a mini posing session, at about 3pm, two hours before the show was to start, I'm pretty sure I was one of the few guys that were there specifically just for that, a lot of guys I know don't even like muscles the size of Beth Phoenix's, if they saw that I was getting turned on by a woman proportionally bigger than any Superheavyweight male bodybuilder, well, I would hate to think of the things they would say to me." A little more structure, which can usually be found in your other writings, would help the story feel a little less confused and breathless. Unless of course that was the feel you were trying for, but it didn't work for me...

I hope you'll take this review in the spirit it was intended; you're one of my favourite writers on these boards, and I'd be heartbroken to lose you just because of a quiet patch on the forums. I'm sure plenty others would agree.

Thanks Jeremy.

Jeremy Lightning

Thanks a lot for your support and your comments. And don't worry, I don't plan on giving up on writing, in fact the response I have gotten for this story have strengthened my resolve. Thanks everyone!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Mr.Shhh

Great reply, doristoilet!  Both supportive and honest - as well as eloquent.  Feel free to speak up more often :D!

Jeremy Lightning

This story seems to have been my most well received since Annie Ample, All Grown Up, so I decided it needed a sequel, hope you enjoy. This, like my second Annie story, will be in diary/journal form. Also, this story is completely fictional, so anything that might be objectionable to readers is not now nor has ever been real.

Muscle Impossible
Part 2

Jeremy Wilson's personal journal, January 18, 2011.

   Our story left off two years ago, Teri and I had gotten married and she proved herself to be the most muscular human being, inch for inch, pound for pound in the entire world, but Teri was just not satisfied, she wanted to get bigger, she wanted to get her body fat even lower, and she wanted to push her strength beyond all reasonable limits. She was happy with me as her trainer, husband and soul mate, she got me in better shape, in order to help her to get in better shape herself. I was completely behind her in getting bigger as well, the way I saw it, the more mass she gained, the more of her it was to love. And of course, I have always been a fan of strong women, as strong as it was possible to get, and Teri's added mass meant added strength, so I was beyond satisfied there. Our love was more passionate then ever before, it seems her nipples and other erogenous zones on her body were even more sensitive, so she came much easier and more explosively then when we first started making love.

   Not all things have gotten better though, with Teri's added muscle mass and shredding, she has grown so vascular that even her face has veins on top of veins, even unflexed, you could see veins running from her temple down the side of her face into her neck. She has also gotten many, many insults hurled her way from both men and women, but that part has actually made her more motivated. I talked to her and she and I decided that the worse the comments were, the better job she is doing, and if she doesn't get as bad a comment, she should work harder at making herself bigger and more ripped. The more disgusting a comment she got, the more it turned her on, because she knew she was reaching her goals, and then when we got home, she ravaged me in the bedroom more extreme than she ever did before. I have to say, I am loving the fact that the bigger she gets, the more we make love. There are nights where we go into the early hours, just time after time, orgasm after orgasm, and she's ready for more, unfortunately, my stamina isn't up to hers yet, and I don't know if it ever will be, but I do my best to keep my woman satisfied.   

January 12, 2011

   Today, me and Teri had an intense workout, one of the hardest, most grueling workouts I had been a part of with her, it was chest day, Teri was under a benching bar that had 6 45 pound plates on each side, a total of 585 pounds, and while it wasn't near her max at all, she decided to use this as a warmup weight by doing it for 100 reps, then she stripped the weights to 405 and did 200 reps, then 315 for 250 reps. She didn't even notice the weight in her hands after a while, in fact, I have no doubt she could have used me as her weight all day and night, and I weigh 280 pounds. By the end of her workout, she was sweating buckets, she had a smell that you would have expected out of a marathon runner's shoes, but for some reason, I thought it was so sexy, because I knew she was doing this as much for me as she was doing it for her, she knew how much I loved her massive, ripped muscles and ached to do her right here, right now in the middle of a Gold's Gym. Teri sat up from the bench with such a look in her eyes, it basically said to me, "I can't wait to get you home and fuck your brains out."  Believe me, I've seen that look many times over the last few years and I can't believe its been directed at me, I've never been really all that popular with the ladies and it still comes as a surprise that a lady as beautiful as Teri would fall for a clod like me.

   Did I mention the level of my lady's definition? I'm sorry if I haven't, let me just tell you, its so freaking severe that its unreal, every single part of her body is ripped to shreds, even down to her hands and feet! I mean you could see each sinew, every vein in her body, her bodyfat must have been down below 1 percent. She was a living, breathing, walking anatomy chart, with each detail enhanced to the nth degree! Not to mention how huge she has gotten since we began training 3 years ago, and she was pretty damn big even then, but now, she has gone beyond anything ever seen in any bodybuilding magazine I have ever seen, and I'm talking about male bodybuilders as well. She's still only 5'1.5, but her weight has grown to over 300 pounds of muscle, her pecs have deepened to tower just over 10 inches from her 10 pack abs, which themselves were separated by 1 and a half inch deep trenches in between the muscles. I had towered over her by 10 inches, yet she weighed 20 more pounds than what I weighed! I'm sure you've heard of the Michele Roppo character Annie Ample, who I've been a fan of since I read her first story more than 10 years ago, well to me, Teri is the official real life representation of the Annie Ample character, so much bigger than any male bodybuilder, so much stronger than any male powerlifter, but so beautiful and feminine. Of course, I'm not talking of the grown up Annie, whose muscles grew enormously huge, outrageously huge, impossibly huge, more like the younger Annie, whose muscles were incredibly huge for her short height. The difference is that Teri is real, Teri is now 31 years old and she would have left Annie in the dust, as far as overall size and definition is concerned(Sorry, Mike).

   We got home and just like she basically said with her eyes, as soon as the door closed, she took me aggressively and started kissing me, then she ripped my clothes off, and flexed out of hers. Clothing exploded from her incredibly ripped body like nothing I could ever hope to describe. There were shards of shorts here, pieces of cloth that used to be her tank top there, it looked like a grenade went off in the room. I looked up to see my lady standing there in the buff, her body glistening with sweat, she was growling with lust as she took step after sexy step towards the bed, ready to devour me like I was an antelope to her lion. Her muscles achingly beautiful to see, I was more erect then ever at the sight, she leapt and without missing a beat, her pussy engulfed my cock. It slid right in, my 8 inches sinking all the way to the hilt, only then did I feel the full power of her body. Not only had she been working the outside of her body, but her vagina had grown inexorably powerful as well, and fed on my cock seemingly, she lowered me out of her using only the power of her pussy, then brought my 280 pounds back up using that same sexual power. Her Bengal tiger, which like I said in the last story was just too big and muscular to be called "just a pussy", well it was even bigger now, the muscles clearly etched on every single huge inch of it, there was a light sprinkle of blond hair all over it, but it did in no way cover the level of muscular size and definition that was coursing all over it. And the veins, you wouldn't believe it, there were veins the size of a hotdog running from her tiger lips up to her abs, and two more slightly smaller ones running out the size, if I wasn't so in love with it for its strength and muscularity, I probably would have thrown up at the sight of it. But in fact, it turned me on so much to see her tiger lift my huge body that I didn't last very long and shot my load into her, she, so sensitive in all of her sexual body parts felt it and exploded her own orgasm, which shot so powerfully out of her that I was slammed into the bed by the force of it! I had to know, how strong is her tiger, and how did it get so strong? My mind was swimming and I was soon asleep from our exhausting sex session, but I promised to immediately ask her as soon as I got up the next day. Good night.

January 13, 2011

   Hey Diary, I asked my lady Teri my question tonight, and suffice to say, I was delightfully surprised and turned on by the answer. She claimed that she did Kegel exercises from the time she was 19 years old, and that strengthened her inner muscles enough to lift small weights by the time she was 22, once she started that, she kept adding more and more weight, and claimed that now her tiger was probably stronger than my entire body. I don't claim to be the strongest man on Earth, but with her training, I have become very powerful, and can bench twice my own bodyweight, so to say that is her pussy is stronger than I am, that is a big statement indeed, so I asked her how we could test that, to prove her claim, she got a rough looking rope and said, "Lets have a tug of war, darling, you against my big cat, you win, we get to do whatever you want in bed tonight, if she wins, well, you're going to be doing things her way for tonight." I smiled and said, "Sure, I agree to that, but what's her way?" She laughed and said, "You'll see later tonight, tough guy." I shook my head with a level of awe and wonder as I took my end of he rope, I spit on my hands and got a good grip, and said, "Call it, my dear." She smiled and said, "On three, ready, 1, 2, 3, Go!" I pulled with a little power at first, trying to judge how hard I should be going, but I underestimated and was soon drawn forward a little, I tightened my grip and pulled a little harder, it didn't seem to make much of a difference, I pulled with all my power, leaning back, but still, my feet were moving toward her involuntarily, her pussy was pulling me towards her, and there's nothing I could do to stop her! I looked up into here eyes and was amazed to see she was smiling, smirking really, as though this was not causing her any effort at all. Finally she pulled me so hard I fell of my feet and landed on my knees right in front of her, I looked up right at her snatch, which was almost winking at me, then I decided to say the hell with it.

   Hours later, I was finally finished with my oral aerobics, and let me tell you, we both had a good time, Teri was very easy to please, as her clitoris was fairly easy to find and was very sensitive, about halfway through she decided to do a 69, standing, she held my body up and using her mouth muscles, inhaled my 8 inch dick with ease. Somehow she found a way to make her lips, jaw and tongue almost as strong as the rest of her, because at one point she let go of my body with her hands and held me by my dick with her mouth. I tell you, I learn something new about my love each and every day. She held me like this for 10 minutes, with just her lips, as her tongue explored every region of my extra hard cock. Finally she lowered me to the ground, and I just couldn't stand it anymore, I hopped on her body and started kissing her with passion, then I entered her ultra hard, strong, muscular sex tunnel and started pounding away, she held my body with one arm, the other arm feeling my body up, from my ass, to my back, to my head. She returned my passionate kisses with gusto, and before too long let go of my body, letting her tiger do the work for her. After coming down from another awesome orgasm, I find I am still in the air, my feet having not touched the ground for about 15 minutes, I look into Teri's eyes and ask, "How do you do it, it seems every single part of your body, including what should be the weakest parts, are stronger than me!" She smiled and said, "Honey, I'll tell you, its the same basic principle as my tiger, I started out with just stretching my face to build up those muscles, then I started lifting weights with my cheeks, my lips, my tongue, that started about 6 years ago." I laughed and said, "Now I know why I can see so much muscle and veins in your face, its because you work that out just as hard as the rest of your body, just one more reason to love you, honey." We fell asleep in each others arms.

January 14, 2011

   Today's a workout day for both of us, Teri is working her arms and neck, I'm working shoulders and back. When I say neck for Teri, I am not kidding you, she actually does lifts using only her head and trapezius muscles, its incredible to see. She has worked hard to keep every single part of her body as strong as possible, and has succeeded on a great many parts, the only things I haven't seen her lift weights with yet is her hair and her ears. She showed me how strong her mouth was today, basically by using a bone handle bar on the lat machine, pulling a total of 250 pounds using just her lips. She held it there for 12 minutes, I was impressed, then she used it the same way for her tiger, but she pulled it up and down for 30 reps instead of just holding it there. The bone segment was 20 inches long, and 1 inch around with a chain attached to the far end of it, and she managed to get each and every inch of it in her with seeming ease. The 250 pound stack looked completely weightless to her tiger, it went up and down in rhythmic fashion, and Teri's face never seem to strain in the least, she probably could have done more than the thirty reps she did. But, she decided to stop for the main workout, the one she and I came to do. I curled a 185 pound barbell for 20 reps, she giggled and said, "Honey, you're so cute when you try to lift heavy." She then took the bar with one hand in the middle and curled it for 40 reps, proving that she was easily 4 times as strong as me, if not more so. But just then, my world was changed forever, by an off hand comment from me. "How does it feel, honey, to know that you're the strongest woman in the World?"

   She looked away, and sort of smiled sadly, strangely. She said, "Well, sweety, I wouldn't know, you see, I'm not the strongest woman in the World, that distinction goes to my little sister, Shelley and really, to tell you the truth it's not even close." I looked at her quizzically, then she broke down a little, "I'm sorry for not telling you, Jeremy, but both my parents and I thought that once you saw her, you'd no longer want to be with me, so we hid her from you, I know you love me, but Shelley is just beyond what I could ever be, as far as strength and muscles are concerned. First of all, she's only 4'9, but she weighs 280 pounds of muscle, she's so huge she makes me look downright puny." I shook my head and said, "That's completely alright, you know I married you for more than your strength, more than your muscle, I think you're beautiful and you're a great person, I would like to meet Shelley, though, to see what she looks like, I swear I will still be in love with you til the end, but I can't wait to see what little Shelley is like." Teri nodded and said, "Well, she lives in Milwaukee, I'll call her to come up tomorrow, then you can see her for yourself, don't be so sure about being with me after tomorrow, though, Shelley is not only more muscular and stronger than me, she is very charming and will talk your ear off. Not to mention the fact that she is facially beautiful and not as cut up as I am, so she doesn't have veins and muscles disfiguring her face." I laughed and said, "Then she has no chance with me, your face is one of the reasons why I chose you to be my wife, I like how you dropped all pretenses of being everyone else's ideal woman and just became mine." Saying that, I couldn't wait for tomorrow, to see exactly how strong and muscular Shelley really is.

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

January 15, 2011

   Today was tremendous, I met the strongest, most muscular woman that ever existed in the history of the World, I was close to orgasming at the sight of her, and she turned out to be my wife's 23 year old sister. Shelley Vanden Bosch arrived only 10 minutes after Teri called her on the phone, I know Milwaukee is 80 miles away and most trips from there take at least an hour, so I was intrigued by how she got here so fast, her answer was that she jogged here. Not ran, jogged! I shook my head and asked how that was possible, I mean, I knew Teri's muscles made her faster and stronger than normal, but what Shelley was describing seemed impossible! And her body! I thought Teri was the biggest person in the World, both proportionally and in real size terms, but Shelley absolutely blew her away. If I could make a comparison, its like comparing FemXman's regular Kitty to his Uber-Kitty, she was just pure, massive, ripped muscle from head to toe. The only thing that Teri had over Shelley was the really cutness of every muscle in her body, but Shelly was very ripped and vascular, everywhere but her face, which was one of the more beautiful faces I have ever seen on a woman, if I wasn't married to Teri, you could bet your ass Shelley would have been my perfect woman. But I can see why Teri and her parents decided to keep Shelley away from me, she is a seductress, doing her hardest to take me away from Teri by showing me a little muscle her, performing a little feat of strength there. Well, little is a misnomer, because nothing about Shelley is little, except her height. Her strength feats were nothing short of incredible, she came in while we were working out, and took Teri's squat weight, 685 pounds off the rests and instead of squatting it, she pressed it overhead with absolute ease, then she switched hand position and started curling it, again, it looked weightless to her hands, but that didn't compare with what she did next. She put her hands as far apart on the bar as she could and she bent the bar in half upwards, and the look on her face showed that she wasn't straining in the least.

   Teri knows how much I like to see her strength in action, and she has gotten me a couple of lead pipes so when she's strong enough (she's almost there, but not quite yet), she would bend them for my and her pleasure. Shelley, well, she just saw these huge, solid, 2 inch thick pipes in the corner of the room and decided to use them to try and seduce me with her strength. Its obvious that Teri has told her my strength fetish, as she demonstrated time after time that she's much stronger than her older sister. She did once again this time, picking up 2 of the bigger ones and bringing them over to where I was sitting on the bench. She smiled down at me, well not down, really, because she was so short that I was looking into her eyes while sitting down, she gave me a bar. She told me to try and bend it, to do whatever I could to make it squeal in metallic pain. Now I count myself as a fairly strong guy, I know I'm weaker than Teri, but Teri is a very special woman, so I was fairly confident that I could at least get it to bend a little. But, no deal, I couldn't do anything to it, it was just too tough, too strong. I handed it back to her, and with a smirk, she took it in her hands and bent it like it was nothing to her, she bent it into the shape of a pretzel, then pulled the ends together in a knot, she did it as though the thick, strong metal was a piece of licorice. Then she set it down, for me to examine, I took it and marveled, it was still hard as steel, still unbendable by me, so I knew it was real, I just couldn't believe any human could be strong enough to do what Shelley just did!

   Then she took the other bar in her hands, and showed it to me, then she placed one end of it in the area between her right bicep and forearm. She flexed down and you could hear the squeal of metal, then nothing, as no sound could get out of the space because it had closed off so tightly. she brought it out and the pipe was flattened completely, like a single sheet of copy paper. I inspected it and could see the striation marks and a big vein down the middle of it. She took it back put the middle of it in between her pectoral mountains, which were bigger than any I've ever seen, her muscle breasts made Teri's look like a pre-teen boys! They were at least 16 inches deep and had striations running up and down them so big and deep you could lose your pinky in them. Then she flexed them! It was incredible to see those already huge mountains grow before my eyes, first they grew outward, then they grew even more defined, I can't even describe what they looked like because there is no comparison available to the human mind that can possibly describe what her pecs became. I guess very, very big and unbelievably ripped will have to suffice. I heard the squeal of metal from between her pecs, and I knew that it must be crushed beyond repair, but what I saw a few seconds later was just incredible, liquid metal ran from between her pecs like rain drops. I couldn't stand it anymore, at that point I ran from the room, took Teri by the hand and led her into the bedroom where I proceeded to give her the hardest and most thorough screwing she has had for a long time, all because of her sister turning me on so much. And she loved every second of it, I think secretly, she enjoyed the effect her sister had on me.

January 16, 2011

   Teri and Shelley worked out together today, and Teri seemed to have much more power and stamina than she usually showed, maybe the presence of her sister drove her to a degree, no matter what though, she couldn't outdo her little sister in the power department. But Teri knew I was smitten with Shelley, and she knew that Shelley's power turned me on something fierce, so she took it all in stride and actually enjoyed letting Shelley show off, because she knew I'd go straight up to our bedroom and take it out on her. Shelley was okay with it too, she enjoyed showing me how much stronger than her big sister she is, she loves showing off her body, it's extreme thickness, its incredible muscularity. She was also glad that she couldn't lure me away from Teri, despite the fact that she was everything that I wanted and more, she knew how good a man I was, how good a man her sister managed to catch and hold on to. She told me that herself actually, she actually told me about her tries to seduce me, and she was impressed at my ability to hold off, and that my wife was lucky to have someone as loyal and disciplined as me, and she hoped she could find someone just like me. I thanked her for her honesty and candor and hoped she could find someone that loved her for her. We hugged, not like two lovers would, but like a brother and sister would, though she was doing it so that when she leaned back, my feet were raised off the floor, I smiled down at her and shook my head, "Shelley, I am glad to have you as my sister in law, and I'm glad to see you realize that's all we'll ever be." She smiled up at me and giggled, "Jeremy, I love you like my own brother, Teri is lucky to have you, I'm so glad to have met you." She put me down, squeezed me so hard my ribs started to creak a little, then let go. She got her things ready to go.

   Shelley kissed her sister on the cheek, and took her clothes in a gym bag, then when she knew there was no one else around, I saw her take off in a blur, she was out of sight in about 2 seconds, I'm sure she was back to Milwaukee even faster than she made it here. Teri looked up into my face as she had one hand around my back, squeezing me to her. "Jeremy, I'm so glad you liked my sister, and that you decided to stay with me, I know it must have been hard, seeing all that huge, hard muscle in front of your face and not being able to touch it." I smiled down at her, "Teri, I fell in love with you for more than your muscle, and your strength, you have a great personality, you're intelligent, we like a lot of the same stuff, yes I admit, for a second I did think about Shelley, but I always knew while I was married to you, I couldn't ever have her, and I was fine, I'm very happy with you." Teri giggled, "Actually, you could have had her, I'm very open, have you ever read stories by The Rampant Tiger, that guy is one of my favorite writers, just as much because he writes about weird sexual fantasies as because he writes about very strong, muscular women." I smiled tightly, my eye slightly ticking as I thought of all the possible sex I could have had with Shelley, then I decided to say what the heck, there might be another chance. I kissed her on the lips and said, "Teri, you're the greatest woman in the World, what could I ever need that I don't have with you." I crossed my fingers behind her back as I hugged her and wished for another chance with Shelley. 

The End.

Don't forget the k+ if you dig my story!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

morphieus16

Hi,
I guess this is one of the greatest storys ever. Thanks. I cannot wait to see the next part. Please hurry... ;D
I love these "crazy" strength feats, she is performing with her mouth muscles for example . Amazing. i would love to read more about this.
My only wish is: please do  not "overdo" the strength and power of her sister. No superhuman (e.g. running faster than cars) feats, PLEASE.

Thanks for all and go on. you' re doing a great job...

Jeremy Lightning

Well, unfortunately, I must listen to my heart, while I appreciate every fan's opinion and support, its really for me that I'm writing these stories, and while a fan or two may not enjoy super feats of strength, I do and I'm sure more than a couple of my fans do. I am sorry if you do not enjoy the third chapter, because I do plan on at least one or two outlandish feats for Shelly to do. But I also plan on doing more outrageous feats of strength in terms of mouth muscles and muscles elsewhere, so that may save it for you. I listen to all concerns and requests, and take them seriously but in the end, its my story, to do with as I please. But if you have ideas of where you would like to see the story go, you have my permission to write an alternate chapter of it.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Being as this is probably my most popular story in three or so years, I've decided to write a second sequel to it, I hope it is as well received as the first two stories. For those of you who don't like incest or hugely powerful and muscular women, I wouldn't read this story if I were you.

Muscle Impossible
Part 3


   I was hopeful that Shelly would come back soon, but to make sure, I kept encouraging Teri to make a suggestion to Shelly that we would like to work out with her more, for me and Teri to reach the level of muscularity and definition that she did, which sounded pretty absurd considering Teri's awesome conditioning. Of course that wasn't even close to the real reason I wanted to see Shelly again, ever since my wife had admitted that she didn't mind if I slept with her sister, that in fact she would probably enjoy watching it because of her sexual fantasies being very taboo, well I wanted to do Shelly now more than ever. I think that's what most men would like, for their wife to say its perfectly fine if things got a little freaky around the house. I knew in the back of my mind it was alright because I LOVED my wife, but I LUSTED AFTER her sister, so the connection could never be as strong with Shelly as it was with Teri. Of course I would always ask my wife if it would be okay to fool around with Shelly, our relationship meant so much to me, if she wanted a divorce from me I wouldn't know what to do.

     Teri was rightly suspicious, she bluntly asked me why did I want to see Shelly so bad. I basically said to her, "Teri, you know you're the light in my life, but when you said that you were open, you said that you might not have minded if I succumbed to Shelly's advances, and that you wanted to become more open, well the thought has spun around my head for weeks, from the first time I saw Shelly, her strength and muscles were so unreal, I almost couldn't control myself in her presence, but now with you saying that I may not have needed to, I wanted to see if I could still resist her with that knowledge you implanted in my head." She smiled slyly, knowing my real reasoning from the response that I gave her and said, "Okay, I'll call Shelly tomorrow and see what she thinks, I just hope your resistance meets the challenge. I have always admired your resilience, Jeremy, I hope it doesn't fail you this time." Oh boy, I thought to myself, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, my wife, knowing that I would like to give her sister the old tube steak, trying to guilt me into not doing it for the sake of proving me as a spineless male, ruled by his passions and not his brain. I would try to hold out as long as I could, of course, but hell, against Shelly's overwhelming power and muscle, what could I really do?

   Teri called Shelly, who came up immediately upon request, wearing a sports bra and spandex shorts that were barely clinging to her immensely overmuscled frame. When I say immediately I mean she was there in about 18 minutes, which is incredible considering that Milwaukee is over 75 miles away from where me and Teri lived, so she was pumping her legs well over 100 miles per hour, the people in the cars traveling I-43 must have wondered if they were losing their minds seeing this human shaped blur moving down the middle of the road at speeds no mere car could travel. Well, what they actually saw was an incredibly short, though thoroughly huge width thing that resembled a human woman at one time, but now looked something that was very much beyond what even the biggest man could accomplish. I smiled as she came to a stop down the block and walked to the house, appearing even larger than the last time she came up, she surely was over 300 pounds by now, and at 4'9 that's a sight to behold! She smiled at me in a flirting sort of way and said in her high pitched voice, which seemed so out of place on her incredibly muscular body "Hiya, Jeremy, so nice to see you again, you're looking very well." I smiled shyly, and said, "Hey, Shell, nice seeing you again too, did Teri tell you, we wanted to teach you some lifting techniques maybe you didn't know before?" Shelly shook her head and said, "No, she didn't tell me anything about that, what kind of program have you two cooked up for me?" I laughed and said, "Nothing bad, really, its just about working muscles you may not have thought to work out before, that Teri herself has found ways to work, with your power and muscles, I don't know if you have thought about the muscles in your face and well, in your nether regions, Teri has found a way to work those muscles and build them up incredibly strong!"

   Shelly pondered this for a bit and asked, "Why should she want me to learn these things, if she was the only one to be able to do them, she would have an advantage over me?" I shook my head and smiled, "Teri figures you have always been about being the bigger, having more muscles, and she's okay with that, she has made peace with the fact that no matter how big and strong she gets, you'll be a little bigger and stronger, in the end, she figures you'll be thankful that the student still has something to learn from the teacher, and hopefully you'll grow a little closer." She then smiled and asked, "What's in it for you?" I shyly smiled and looked down, "Well, obviously, I love seeing you two work out together, so that's something, and I would like to get to know you better, on a personal level, nothing too serious." She looked at me slyly and said, "Alright, then, brother in law, dear, I believe you, well, let's get to it, where's Teri, by the way." I giggled and said, "She's waiting for you down in our gym, she was hoping I would convince you to start right away, so what do you think?" She smiled back at me and looked thoughtful, "Yeah, let's do it, hopefully when I meet a man, he'll be as faithful to me as you are to Teri, and maybe this special training will make it impossible for him not to be attracted to me." I smiled slyly, "Yeah, that would probably be true, although you're really beautiful, I find it hard to believe that any man wouldn't attracted to you as it is." She read something from that, I'm sure, but if she let on, she didn't show it or say anything about it.

   We went downstairs to our basement gym, where Teri had already begun lifting, she had a 200 pound dumbbell in one hand and was curling it intently with her left arm. She did 30 more reps while we just stood there watching with admiration and pride, and as soon as she set it down, I made a coughing noise to get her attention. She looked up and smiled as she saw her sister and husband standing side by side with smiles on their faces, she jogged over without hesitation and hugged us both. She kissed Shelly and actually gave me a look while she was doing it, saying, don't you wish you could be doing this. Shelly was shocked at Teri's openness, she certainly didn't expect a full on the mouth kiss by her own sister, or for her to hold it for what seemed like forever. I smiled at her, hoping to get more of the same, but when she came up to me, all I got was a peck on the cheek, oh man, I can see what's happening, she's playing mind games to try to get me to react to something Shelly says or does, but also to what she does with Shelly that is even the least bit erotic. I shout inwardly, "Stay strong, Jeremy!" I look at Teri almost pleadingly as she smiles almost smugly, knowing what effect her lip lock had on my psyche. Teri then said, "Okay, sis, I want to show you something, maybe you won't believe it, but I can lift weights with my lips and my tongue, not just little eensy weensy tiny weights, but actual heavy weights, I'll teach you the techniques to make your mouth as strong as the rest of your body." Shelly smiled and said, "Awesome, I can't wait, show me, sis, show me how to make my face stronger than any man's body!" 

   First Teri told Shelly that it was important to stretch her face, as it was important to stretch every other part of her body before working out. She did exercises for the face that Shelly had never seen before, tongue flexing, cheek tightening, lip stretching, things that seemed more appropriate in a low budget science fiction movie than real life. I mean her face muscles actually rippled from her exertions, it would have been disgusting if I hadn't seen her do it hundreds of times, and even now, it is a bit nauseating, its like the movie American Werewolf in London, even if you've seen it dozens of times, the transformation scene still gets to you. Well, its not that disgusting, but still, its a sight that leaves you in awe, seeing Shelly's beautiful face like that, well, I don't know, it may well ruin her appeal, or it may strengthen it, knowing she could give me a standing blowjob without having to hold me with her hands, just like her sister, my wife, had done is quite a tempting proposition. Shelly rippled her other muscles in preparation, maybe making herself remember how she does it with her other muscles, in order to make her face muscles do the same. And of course, those muscles were beyond any that I have ever seen as far as mass is concerned, she still has a lot in terms of definition and vascularity to make up for when compared to her older sister, but she takes Teri when it comes down to sheer size. Not that she's not ripped, she could step on stage at a Mr. Olympia tomorrow and humiliate every single one of those guys with her shreddedness alone, but her 2.5 percent bodyfat doesn't hold a candle to my wife's 0.9 percent bodyfat.   

   Teri then went over to the machine that had the special attachment, this in the shape of a penis, though quite long and thin. I didn't mind seeing this phallic attachment, as it reminded me of all the great, intense BJ's my wife has given to me over the last 3 years of our marriage. Seeing her make virtual mouth love to that thing does make me a little jealous, but it sure as hell turns me on more than just about anything, other than her muscles of course. And of course the fact that at the other end of that thing is 250 pounds is even more arousing, especially the fact that knowing that weight isn't even hardly a warm up for her anymore. I wasn't the only one mystified by this show of unconventional power, I looked over to find Shelly was standing there with her mouth wide open, and her hand moving down her stomach to her spandex shorts. She suddenly looked over to where I was standing, openly staring at her, blushed deeply, smiled shyly and quickly moved her hand up to brush her stunning, near perfect black hair a little. I looked over at Teri again, to notice she was sucking the contraption in at speeds I never thought were possible, it was a blur going in and out of her mouth seemingly 5 times a second! 250 pounds on the other end of it was going up and down so fast, it must have seemed weightless to her mouth. Teri stopped after 10 minutes of this, imagine if you will, 5 times per second, 60 seconds in a minute, 10 minutes of this produced 3,000 repetitions, Teri's mouth was super human in it's strength! When she finished, she brought out a small, steel hanger, and showed it to her sister, then she put it in her mouth, a couple of seconds later, she retrieved it and to our amazement, it was tied into a pretzel. Her tongue was so strong and muscular and she had such physical control over it, she tied solid steel with what should be the weakest part of her body.

   She gestured for Shelly to come over so she could show her the things she needed to do to become as strong in the mouth area as she had become. I stood there with my arms folded, smiling as I looked at the size of each of the sisters, Teri was a huge woman with muscles that even the biggest of male bodybuilders would be jealous of, but Shelly was 4 inches shorter and weighed 20 pounds more and it showed, as she made Teri look fairly small, it was like comparing a football lineman to a running back, the shoulders thicker, the body wider, just about everything was enhanced, the only difference was Teri was much more shredded, you could see just about every striation and vein that were present in that area of the body, from her feet right up to her forehead, without her even having to flex, most of the time, when she is flexing, the veins stand out some as small as needles, others as big as sausages. But back to the present, Teri showed Shelly the right grip to take, and Teri set the weight at its lowest setting, 10 pounds, hoping that once Shelly learned the technique, her natural muscle and power would make the weight look easy. And she did, while she hadn't quite learned perfect control, her suction power and neck muscle were enough to make quick work of the 10 pounds that were on the machine. Teri was enthusiastic at Shelly's show of mouth power, "There you go sis, before you know it, your mouth will be strong enough to lift the whole stack and more!" She touched Shelly's shoulder with concern when Shelly flashed her a disappointed look, and said, "Don't worry, it took me months and months for me to master just the ten pound weights and you did it on your first attempt, it took me 3 years total to go up to the 250 pound weights, I'm sure you'll be able to do it in half the time, you've got muscle building genes like no other sis!" Shelly smiled, "Well, you could say like one other, I've still got a way to go if I can get close to your development."   

   Teri then said, "Well, that's why I'm teaching you this stuff, because we're sisters, and we should share everything we possibly can, I love you with all my heart, Shelly, and I want us to help each other completely." She hugged Shelly to her and whispered something I couldn't make out into her ear, Shelly looked over at me and giggled a little, then nodded. Teri then said to me, "Jeremy, you're gonna have to go, me and Shelly are going to work out with our lower extremities and Shelly's not comfortable with you seeing her in the all together, so to speak." It took some time for me to absorb the meaning, but then I did, smiled and said, "Of course, dear, I'll see you ladies later, have fun Shelly! And Teri, you have fun too, honey." Teri laughed and said, "I know we will, thanks Jeremy!" I went out of the room, but not to far, I was sitting near the door, listening to the goings on, trying to gage Shelly's progress by the sounds in the room. I smiled as I heard every little erotic squeak, moan, and mumble I could make out, Shelly and Teri were both a little bit turned on, I could tell, I tried to sneak a peek, but they weren't in my field of vision. Then I realized something, if I angled myself just right, I could probably catch a glance of them in one of the mirrors lining the wall. I did and what I saw amazed and aroused me, my wife and sister-in-law were both sitting naked by the universal machine, Teri was sitting behind Teri, kissing her neck and rubbing her nipples from behind. Shelly had the phallus-like attachment in her vagina and was working it in and out, appearing to be lifting 50 pounds with nothing but her vaginal muscles.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!