LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who are the FBB you miss seeing the most?

Started by GoBrendaGo, November 03, 2011, 08:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitgirlfanguy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nursel Gurler


I second that.  Add to it Marie Laure Mahabir and Paula Bircumshaw.  Both were at the top of their game at 1994 Ms. O. 


Bonnie Priest, Kim Perez and Sarah Hayes are more recent ones I wish competed for longer.

fitgirlfanguy

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

peter92100

Thea Bennington,Doughdee Marie, Karla Nelson and Joanne Mc Cartney
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mockingbird

Colette Guimond, Cornelia Brandt and Kim Perez.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Baalphegor

Katka Kyptova, Tina Lockwood and Shannon Courtney

Huge Schmoe

I thought this subject was perfectly clear and Tina Lockwood was the one.

^-^
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

josefanfbb

On stage, Kim Chizevsky, Denise Rutkowski and Betty Pariso. But I will miss forever Denise Hoshor and Zuzana Korinkova.

In few months I will start to miss Yaxeni Oriquen...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wizeguy007

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ncsn

The Complete Package: Denis Rutkowski
Sexiest Posing Routines: Betty Pariso
greatest Bicep/Smile Combo: Kristy Hawkins
Perfection: Nekole Hamrick

genin723

Vickie Gates
Laura Creavalle
Selma Labat
Alina Popa
Heather Foster
Rosemary Jennings
Nancy Lewis
Rene Campbell (before the tats)

zinran


Allenjac84

So many, I'd say the Denises ( Hoshor and Rutkowski)...Kay Baxter.....Dawn Adams (Brainard)....Holly Chambliss....I'll come up with more some time...

Superciccio85

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FBBMW


yin-master

Sharon off season marvel, Yolanda Hughes at her biggest, andrulla blanchete, Deborah Compton, amazing
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login