Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Rene Campbell

Started by polecia, October 25, 2011, 03:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supergav67

Its true folks. Rene,s Insta**** page has reappeared with a link to her website that leads to nothing .Granted its an old photo of her in a dress flashing her arse,& dated 4th june, almost a year since her last holiday snap with Shawna & Nicole .I hear not only does she have a blue neck tattoo but had tattoo sleeves done as well. There,s no speil from the lady herself but hey, Arent Rene, fans used to that,,,,,,,?,,,,,,,,,lol.
Personally, I think the return of a contest shape Rene is more important to our country  than the PM title race, PIP, Universal Credit, Over 75s TV licence ,& the womens world cup.  & hope the photo isn't her way of mooning goodbye having seemingly given her fans  the bums rush.(sorry).

supergav67

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Old Surehand

All tatted up.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

danlee85

New Photo shoot pics of her Tattooed look
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Rwharrison79

I think she looks incredible.

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
New Photo shoot pics of her Tattooed look
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The model's reaction sums things up better than words ever could...

13adrian

Just saw a short vid on facebook rene,s back is  tattooed all over by the looks of it as well

Javi45

she looks good in tatts!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

That's like spraypainting a Picasso painting.  :(
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

She looks like the female version of The Illustrated Man from the Ray Bradbury book. To each their own.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

theAdmirer

Never was a big fan of the tattooed look. But to each their own.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

artubotta

Rene for me your new look is very very beautiful

Old Surehand

Completely covering her body with tattoos like this affirms her decision not to compete anymore.



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS