⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Rene Campbell

Started by polecia, October 25, 2011, 03:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artubotta

About Tattoos, it's very good decision...
but i love your muscle..
Please you not change your strong body.
Please Please

artubotta

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Sir Bob

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's like spraypainting a Picasso painting.  :(

He's absolutely correct. What a travesty. So, so sad.

Travesty?
Ruined?
Vandalism - if I get the drift of the above.

Christ you guys need to get over yourselves. Boo hoo it aint your look, but that language is ridiculous.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's like spraypainting a Picasso painting.  :(

He's absolutely correct. What a travesty. So, so sad.

No, neither of you are. As it is not your body. 



No it's not their body, but this woman got into a sport where her body was displayed to be critiqued by others. This is how her fanbase was built. While I'm neutral, the vocal admiration or contempt of her tattooing her body should be equally respected.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Dingaro

The fact that it was displayed doesn't mean it was for our benefit. It's still her body, her choices, for her benefit. That language is too much. It's insensitive and hurtful.

To express an opinion that it's not your cup of tea is one thing. To use words like "ruined" is crossing the line.

mooretiger

to me , it doesn't matter who it was intended for or why.....she chose to put this out on social media for any and all to see. and yes , people will make judgments based on that. i hope she already has a steady job and career. because lots of luck in the future, looking like that....
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The fact that it was displayed doesn't mean it was for our benefit. It's still her body, her choices, for her benefit. That language is too much. It's insensitive and hurtful.

To express an opinion that it's not your cup of tea is one thing. To use words like "ruined" is crossing the line.

Use your head. Who do you think she displayed her body on video, social media and photo sites for? Her body was a commodity. On top of that she was a session provider. Her body was the milkshake that brought boys to the yard.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Dingaro

She is still a person, and reading what people have written here (and no doubt, on her Insta****) about one's body is hurtful, and uncalled for, and I think we should respect that. Her body is never "a commodity", it's her body. If you don't like it, you can chose to not look at it, and not employ her, but you can also be respectful and not insult her.

That's all from me, I've said all I had to say on the matter.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is still a person, and reading what people have written here (and no doubt, on her Inst@gram) about one's body is hurtful, and uncalled for, and I think we should respect that. Her body is never "a commodity", it's her body. If you don't like it, you can chose to not look at it, and not employ her, but you can also be respectful and not insult her.

That's all from me, I've said all I had to say on the matter.
I'm glad this is all you have to say. They're not insulting her at all. They're commenting on a choice she made. This is the real world. If people are used to seeing a person look one way and they changed their look into something different, they're going to have something to say about it.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Noswal

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's like spraypainting a Picasso painting.  :(

He's absolutely correct. What a travesty. So, so sad.

Yes, I'll go along with these sentiments-I've never been more disappointed with a muscled womans actions in my life. But it's her desiccation.
So many women, So little time!! :)

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

xepha

Not my cup of tea but it's definitely a specific aesthetic choice.
Tatted, buff, ripped, and female is a small intersecting sliver of a Venn diagram.
At this point the real contrarian move is to be an elite muscular athlete under age 40 and have zero tats.


User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

Back to the tattoo parlor.



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

archibald


PatchAu7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login