Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Which fbb has greatest bodypart?

Started by a1bubbler, October 25, 2011, 11:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a1bubbler

Which fbb, in your opinion, has the greatest bodypart of all time? I'm still undecided, but for me (don't know how to post pics!) I think Joanna Thomas (arms), Heather Policky (legs), Kim Perez (traps, delts, pecs, arms), Christine Envall (calves), Debbie Bramwell (triceps), Nancy Lewis (pecs), Rosemary Jennings (back, traps, lats, pecs, biceps, forearms) have/had some of the best bodyparts ever.

There are lots more to mention with outstanding bodyparts - these are just a few examples. Traps are among my favourites, what's yours?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


gtaluv

Marja L's Arms, Julia Bourossa's traps, Iris Kyle's delts, Yvette Bova's back, Angie Salvagno's lats, Katka'abs,  Alina Popa's ASS,  Heather Policky's quads, and Karla Nelson's calves. 

gtaluv

How could I forget?  Colette Nelson's eyes, Denise Masino's tits, and Colette Guimond's PECS

lovefbbs

Betty Pariso, awesome delts/shoulders[/s
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     ub]

a1bubbler

Awesome back and shoulders on Betty for sure! One of my top 5 favourites a few years ago.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

femusclejerk

Colette Guimond pecs.
Rene Toney arms.
Rita Bello legs.
Heather Policky glutes.


lovefbbs

Bev Francis had great legs too, and traps.[/URL] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     ]

Goldbug

Laura Creavalle's abs were to die for back in the '80s. If you're including fitness models then Tara Scotti had an amazing 6-pack.

Betty Viana's traps and shoulders.

Kim Perez and Sheilahe Brown's biceps.

Rosemary Jennings'  forearms.

MaryCarmen Gomez's thighs. Or possibly Iris Kyle. MCG is far sexier though, IMHO.

Star Blaylock's face. My god, that woman is just so incredibly and heartachingly beautiful.

Desiree Ellis's attitude when in front of a camera.

I know most here will disagree with me, but Yvette Bova's pecs/implants. Yes they look cartoonish, but I don't care. If you want pure muscle pecs then Colette Guimond and Sheilahe Brown.


a1bubbler

I do prefer natural pecs on fbbs, but I do also like big breasts on women, so therefore I think Yvette Bova's boobs look great. Her best feature though, in my opinion, is her back and her traps - they are right up there with the best. I just wish that she would move her hair to display those traps!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

big diesel

Collette Guimond's Biceps

Paula Suzuki's Shoulders

Bonny Priest's Abs

Lisa Aukland's Legs

Yaxeni Oriquen's Glutes

Dena Westerfield's Pecs

Christine Envall's Traps

gordonlloyd

EVERYTHING ON FABIOLA EXCEPT WITH HEATHER ARMBRUSTS LEGS !!!!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

flexomatic

Lats:

Tina Lockwood, Kim Perez (!!!), Mihaela Radu!

mooseNZ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Marja L's Arms, Julia Bourossa's traps, Iris Kyle's delts, Yvette Bova's back, Angie Salvagno's lats, Katka'abs,  Alina Popa's ASS,  Heather Policky's quads, and Karla Nelson's calves. 

Nice list! Although I would make the following changes; Marja L to back, Klaudia Larson to arms, and Brenda Smith to calves.

lovefbbs

Isabelle Turell, lats[/URL] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     g]

a1bubbler

Isabelle definitely one of the best.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login