LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nominate your Saradas Muscle Goddess of Nov/Dic (read my post inside)

Started by Blackwolf, September 12, 2011, 10:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackwolf

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

krajo

I'd like to nominate Daniela Sell for the October Goddess Poll... The pics speak for themselves...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'd also like to suggest, if possible, to establish a new category for the muscle goddess of the month...

The "non active fbb" or "fbb goddess we'd like competing now"...

The requirements for the candidates might be "not having participated in a contest in the last 5 or 10 years or so..."

Not only would it give a chance for the prize for those gals not in the mainstream now, but also might help for new fans to get acquainted with the previous stars of the sport... What do you think?
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

otravision


RobMash

10 karma for the member who nominate:

- the candidate taken more votes and never won any previous polls.

15 karma for the member who nominate:

- the candidate taken more votes and never partecipate at any previous polls
look the list of the athletes have partecipated to the previous polls here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

25 karma for the member who nominate:

- the candidate beats a previous Goddess

The previous Goddess (Alina Popa, Julie Bourassa, Wendy McMaster, Aleesha Young, Christine Roth, Cindy Phillips, Gina Davis, Katka Kyptova, Lindsay Cope,  Kris Murrell, Sarah Hayes, Heather Armbrust) will be put on the polls one by one so nominate others candidates if you want win karma.

At the end of the year the member who  won more time will become a Vip
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N.B. The candidate won't be put in list if I can't find four photos (one in front biceps pose and one in back biceps pose, one in side chest and one in front lat-spread taken by her contest)

If you want that your candidate was in list check on this site if there is this kind of photos:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

or look if she have photos of her contest on facebook
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


vicenzo04

I nominate Janeen Lankowski

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 


machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Sgt.Baker


Metal Sphere

Oh wow, that Janeen Lankowski looks great. That's my nomination, though I had another one in mind when I entered the thread.



mockingbird

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zinran