Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How many of you are actually inspired

Started by Unpepino, September 25, 2011, 09:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unpepino

How many of you actually workout in the gym because of these women? Was there any specific woman that made you want to start training?

I do workout and I have to say that sometimes when I don't feel like training, I do get inspired when seeing some photos of these women knowing that they're not as lazy and kick ass in the gym...


swissmuscle

sure i'm inspired as i was talking about BB with few of them on FB like Suasanne Niderhauser , Jo Stewart , Allyson Cartright , Christine Zadel ....
very nice and helpfull Girls .

middletn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How many of you actually workout in the gym because of these women? Was there any specific woman that made you want to start training?

I do workout and I have to say that sometimes when I don't feel like training, I do get inspired when seeing some photos of these women knowing that they're not as lazy and kick ass in the gym...


...Women can't lift as much as a man their size...but they have more endurance and energy ;)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login