⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Italian bodybuilder Elena De Rossi

Started by Elena de Rossi, September 17, 2011, 11:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elena de Rossi



Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi there! I'm new on Saradas...  :)

Glad to see you :-)
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

john540


missD


grossbar

Welcome Elena
It would be nice if you could post a picture of yourself

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

jedawan


Elena de Rossi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Welcome Elena
It would be nice if you could post a picture of yourself

Here you can find some pictures:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

john540

Allora aspettiamo altre foto...

We are waiting for some new photos!  ;D

Canada.Jay

Welcome Elena!   ^-^

Love the short hair!  :-*

Damien118