LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New Girl on the block!

Started by Jezabella, September 20, 2011, 07:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jezabella

Hello Ladies and Men to tap~

I am excited to have found a site like this one!!!
I have been in the pro wrestling industry for 10 years as a manager, but am still "the new girl" in sessions (and customs for that matter!) and think this side of wrestling is so awesome!!! I have some great memories in pro wrestling and would like to have just as many in sessions and customs!
I started out a couple of months ago, due to a good friend, Jennifer Thomas and want to keep doing this and testing myself to get better and better!  I love the challenges I have already got and look forward to more in the future.
If you want to challenge me or for more info about me, you can goto You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or email me direct You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Look forward to hearing from people in this awesome industry!


Jezabella

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

RobMash

Welcome on this forum Jezabella! Please continue to inform us about your news!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS