Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cory Everson

Started by samusaran, September 04, 2011, 10:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samusaran

what does everybody think?


samusaran

i love cory..all time top 5 for me

missD

I simply love her! But she isn't one of my favs

minuteman


warlock12

All time favorite for me! Still!

I fell in love with her when I first saw her in the Hercules TV series and can't say enough good words about her

marcel81x

Cory was/is great - a role model for many women to enter this sport.
although I would say that for example Anja Langer was is greater shape at 1 or2 ms. olympia and dind´t get away with the big win becaus it was "cory everson" against her and not a better woman....
but that´s just my opinion and not disrespectful about cory at all.

samusaran

even though i disagree i know what u r talking about. it was olympia 1988, 2nd place. 4th in '87

fitnessfanatic

I first found out about her during the time she was on Cory Everson's Gotta Sweat on ESPN in the early to mid 90's I believe.  I didn't learn about her bodybuilding background until much later.  I thought she looked absolutely fantastic on Gotta Sweat and just wish it was easier to find some clips of that show around.  It is almost impossible to find that show online these days. 

samusaran

same for me. it's really hard to find anything, i wish the show would come out on dvd. heres some clips. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (shes looks amazing walking out of the ocean)  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (awesome)  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (cory in double impact, awesome)

fitnessfanatic

It is hard to believe that her older stuff from the early days of Bodyshaping are easier to find than anything from Gotta Sweat.  Glad to know I wasn't the only one watching that show back in the day.   :)

MuscleWomenRock

How could anyone vote Cory Everson as over rated? The women won 6 consecutive Ms. Olympia's! She is to female bodybuilding what Arnold was to male bodybuilding. I dare you to find one women who set the standard of mass muscle in the mid-late 90's of the sport who did not idolize Cory starting out. Was she the biggest? No. Was she the most ripped? No. Did she define class and grace on that stage unlike any other? YES!

nujerz84

The reason I started like Female Bodybuilding...one of the hottest women period.

fbbfanatique

she's amazing!!!
best FBB ever in my humble opinion

pitch511

She is what turned me to fbbs Double Impact

v3dr2d2

Not massive in contrast to what's fbb today, but very attractive.