⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscledoll

Started by MARYSE, August 28, 2011, 05:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MARYSE

Hi I am new here, but active as a FBB since 20 years
My nickname is Muscledoll (Maryse M) - IFBB Pro bodybuilder
Birthday: july 6th
Hair: blonde
Eyes: blue
Heritage: Polish
Nationality: French
Living in couple - 1 Daughter
Occupation: full time secretary
Hobby: bodybuilding
Goal: qualify for the Ms. O

Available for photo shoots, videos, custom videos, endorsments, private sessions, live webcam

URL: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Clips: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login --- store: Muscledoll ------ number: 46527

Muscledoll



grossbar


RobMash

Hi Maryse, welcome on this forum!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fredrik35

Wow Maryse,

I really hope you come to Oslo! I think yo are the sexiest woman in the world!

I live on the west coast of Norway but I will defenetly travel to Oslo if you are in Oslo during the weekend!

It would be amazing to meet you!

musc69

Wow Maryse
I remember my session with you in Milan some years ago, one of the best ever
You were in a great shape, near to contest shape
I'm awaiting for another session with you, real hardcore bodybuilder, no compromise

ilovesbiceps!

no further news on hard doll of muscles!