Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Euro Big Girls Showdown

Started by mockingbird, August 25, 2011, 08:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mockingbird

I am limiting the choices to these two because each has received a lot of attention
in the last year and I don't have the time to list each potential candidate,(Alina, Jana,etc.)
Both are massively musclebound so it will be a difficult yet enjoyable task to chose one.
If you like this poll either K me or start your own poll.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Tacotico


machoman64de

The German Powerhouse Nina Loebart !
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

madusa

Before seeing Nina, I would have said Roberta. When I saw Nina for the first time, my mind was blown; it was like I made a wish that came true. Roberta's legs may be better, but Nina just looks like the sexiest beast ever!

missD

My choice is for Nina. She have a better definition.

UK_Fan

For me, Roberta just squeaks a win here - she's just bigger overall.  If Nina adds some overall size, and especially to her legs, my opinion may change.  Let's hope they both improve so that they do well on the world stage.