LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FANfiction: *FILM/TV* Live-Action Characters Muscled-Up~collected

Started by onlymysoul, August 17, 2011, 09:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onlymysoul

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

*Star Trek* Star Trek Voyager: B'Elanna "Bulks Up" [onlymysoul]

*Big Bang Theory* Sheldon Meets Penny's Old HS Friend--A Muscle Girl! [GWHH]

*Buffy the Vampire Slayer* Chasing Ms. Chase [vandertater]

*Star Wars* The Shadow of Tyranny [Amnoartist]

*Star Wars* Seduction of the Force [Greatguy87]

*Buck Rogers* Cruise Ship to Doomsday [DustyBottums]







My love for muscular women and Star Trek gave me the inspiration to write this episode a few years ago.  Enjoy!


Star Trek Voyager: B'Elanna "Bulks Up"
by onlymysoul

Starring: Chief Engineer Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres, Seven of Nine, The Doctor, Captain Janeway, Lieutenant Tom Paris, Ensign Harry Kim

Stardate 55031.2


Scene 1

Location: Shuttlecraft

Seven of Nine and Chief Engineer Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres are piloting a shuttlecraft exploring a strange green nebula from a safe distance.

B'Elanna: "Scanners to maximum.  Computer, continuous scan on the nebula."

Computer: "Commencing scan.  Please stand by."

B'Elanna leans back in her chair and winces, placing her hands on her lower back and rubbing it.

Seven looks up from her console and notices B'Elanna's discomfort.

Seven: "Are you injured, Lieutenant?"

B'Elanna shakes her head and sighs.

B'Elanna: "No, I'm just still a little sore from chasing our baby around our quarters last night."

Seven: "Have you seen the Doctor?"

B'Elanna: "I... haven't gotten around to it yet, you have no idea how busy I am now that I have the baby, my duties in Engineering, and well... Tom requires my constant attention."

Seven raises an eyebrow, then returns her attention to her console.

Seven: "No doubt."

B'Elanna: "I just need to get my strength back is all."

Seven: "Humans are a physically weak species, perhaps you would benefit from utilizing some of my holodeck workout programs."

B'Elanna points to her cranial ridges.

B'Elanna: "Hello, half-Klingon?"

Seven: "You are still half human."

B'Elanna: "Yes, Seven, but the Klingon half of me already gives me twice the strength and stamina of a normal human."

Seven: "Yet you are still in pain."

B'Elanna: "Fine!  Okay!  I'll try your stupid workout programs!"

Seven: "I will modify them to specifically target your back and abdominal muscles.  That should alleviate much of your discomfort."

B'Elanna: "Not just my back, I want to work my whole body."

Seven: "Are you having discomfort with your other muscles as well?"

B'Elanna: "No, but I think I should work on all of them anyway.  I wouldn't mind being in the shape I was back when I was at the Academy."

Seven: "I assume you mean more physically fit."

B'Elanna: "Well, back at the Academy I was one of the top athletes in track and field events, Parisi Squares, even high-gravity powerlifting.  I was incredibly strong, and had some pretty big muscles.  Back then I weighed a rock-solid 180 pounds, all of it muscle.  Of course, that was almost nine years ago, and I've barely visited a holodeck workout program a dozen times since we were stranded in the Delta quadrant.  I've lost about 40 pounds of muscle and really haven't had time or motivation to get back into my workout routine."

Seven: "Perhaps your back pain is an opportunity to do so."

B'Elanna: "My thoughts exactly, Seven."

Computer: "Vessel approaching.."

Seven: "Computer, identify vessel."

Computer: "Unknown."

B'Elanna looks out the front window of the shuttlecraft at the ship that has emerged from the nebula and has started approaching their position.

B'Elanna: "Opening a channel."

Sound of channel opening.

B'Elanna: "This is Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres of the Federation Starship Voyager, we are on a mission of peaceful scientific exploration.  Please respond."

Pause for two seconds.

B'Elanna: "No response."

Seven: "Computer, raise shields."

Computer: "Shields at maximum."

B'Elanna: "Backing us off at full impulse."

The unidentified ship continues to approach the shuttlecraft, increasing speed.

Seven: "Initiating evasive maneuvers."

The shuttlecraft, still flying in reverse, turns 90 degrees then begins accelerating forward.  The unidentified vessel follows the shuttlecraft.

B'Elanna: "They're right on our tail, Seven!"

Seven: "There is a buildup of some kind of energy in the ship, trying to identify."

The ship fires a green beam of energy at the shuttlecraft.  Ship veers off and returns to the nebula, once again hidden from view.

A green glow fills the cabin, then seems to be completely absorbed into B'Elanna's body.  She glows the same green for an instant, then returns to normal.

B'Elanna: "What the hell was that?!"

Seven: "Our shields had no effect.  Are you alright, Lieutenant?"

B'Elanna pauses, attempts to compose herself.

B'Elanna: "Yes... yes, I think so.  I..."

B'Elanna passes out, collapsing in her seat.

Seven: "Laying in a course back to Voyager."

The shuttlecraft jumps to warp.


Scene 2

Location: Sickbay

B'Elanna is sitting on an examination table.  Her uniform top has been removed, and her upper body is bulging with a significant amount of new muscle.  Her grey under-uniform shirt clearly is beginning to strain from the muscle growth she's attained.  Her uniform's pants are stretching to the ripping point with much-larger quadricep and calf muscles.

B'Elanna is flexing her biceps, triceps, pectorals, abs and forearms, examining her new bulked-up physique.

The Doctor is scanning B'Elanna with a medial Tricorder.

Doctor: "How do you feel, Lieutenant?  Besides bigger, of course."

B'Elanna: "I feel wonderful!  Better than I have in... well, ever, to be honest.  What has that energy done to me?"

Doctor: "You mean besides the obvious?  I can't be sure, there doesn't seem to be any trace of it left in your system.  Although..."

Doctor pauses, presses some buttons on his Tricorder.

Seven: "You have found something, Doctor?"

Doctor: "Yes, Seven.  It appears that B'Elanna's muscle cells are actually multiplying.  I've never seen anything like this before, muscle cells typically do not multiply, they simply grow larger.  It appears she's added thirty pounds of muscle to her body in the last thirty minutes."

B'Elanna looks at Seven and grins.

B'Elanna: "So much for needing that workout program, eh Seven?"

Seven: "Indeed."

B'Elanna looks back at the doctor.

B'Elanna: "So am I going to keep growing bigger and stronger?"

Doctor: "I can't say for how long, but the rate of multiplication has not slowed.  Well, Lieutenant, if this were 21st century Earth, you'd be winning bodybuilding contests left and right."

B'Elanna: "Bodybuilding contests?  You mean people on Earth actually used to build their muscles as big as mine and competed to see whose were the biggest?"

Doctor: "Actually, many built them much bigger than yours.  However, size was not the only judging criteria.  Symmetry, muscle maturity, bodyfat percentage... you should check the computer's database, it has a vast library of information about the subject.  There was actually quite a subculture on Earth devoted to women who were seriously into bodybuilding."

B'Elanna: "Well, I sure do like how these new, bigger muscles look and feel, this is even bigger than I was nine years ago... I wonder how much bigger I'll get?"

Doctor: "I suppose time will tell, Lieutenant.  Now if you and Seven will excuse me, I must analyze these samples more closely."

Doctor leaves to go into his office.

Seven continues to scan B'Elanna with a Tricorder.

Seven reaches towards B'Elanna's flexed bicep, but pauses before she touches it.

Seven: "May I?"

B'Elanna looks into Seven's eyes.

B'Elanna: "What?  You want to feel my bicep, Seven?"  She smiles.  "Go ahead..."

Seven places her hand on B'Elanna's bicep, giving the muscle a firm squeeze.

Seven: "Flex for me.  Slowly."

Seven watches B'Elanna's bicep as B'Elanna lowers and then raises her fist.  Seven moves her hand all over B'Elanna's arm, almost caressing it.  She feels uncomfortable momentarily, then composes herself and examines her Tricorder.

Seven: "Your bicep is now 18 inches in circumference."

B'Elanna flexes two additional times for Seven, grunting a little, trying to make the muscle even bigger.

Seven: "Correction: 18 and 1/4 inches."

B'Elanna: "More?"

Seven removes her hand from B'Elanna's bicep.

Seven: "No, thank you, that was... very... informative.  I need to return to my alcove to regenerate immediately.  I believe one of my implants is malfunctioning."

Seven quickly walks towards the door.

Door opens, Seven rushes out into the hallway.

B'Elanna looks after her, a slight smile on her face.

Tom Paris enters, frantic, looks at Seven as she is exiting, then at B'Elanna.

Tom: "Honey, are you.."

B'Elanna is in the middle of a double-biceps pose, and looks up at Tom, grinning.  Tom appears shocked at B'Elanna's new body.

Tom: "Oh my god, what happened?!"

Tom looks at all of B'Elanna's much bigger muscles.

Tom: "B'Elanna, you're... you're..."

B'Elanna: "Huge!  Isn't it great?"

B'Elanna grins and runs her hands over her thickly muscled chest. 

B'Elanna: "Our shuttlecraft was hit by some unknown energy from a ship that came out of the nebula.  It seems to have had..."

B'Elanna flexes her pecs, bouncing them alternately up and down.

B'Elanna: "...some incredibly wonderful effects on me."

Tom: "Are you okay?  What's happening to you?"

B'Elanna: "Oh, I'm more than okay, Tom.  Just look at how big my muscles have grown!  And I feel so STRONG!  I mean, I always felt strong, the Klingon side of me did anyway, but now... it's like I'm a hundred times stronger.  Feel how big and hard my bicep is, Tom!"

Tom reaches out and puts his hand on B'Elanna's left bicep, squeezing it.  It's as large as a softball.

Tom: "Is this for real?  It's solid as Duranium!"

B'Elanna: "I've been growing bigger since we left the shuttlecraft.  God, I love this new body!  Did you know that women on Earth in the 21st century used to purposely bulk up their muscles like this?"

Tom: "Well sure, but..."

B'Elanna: "I think I could get used to having big muscles... I think I might see just how big I can get, actually."

B'Elanna flexes her bicep a few times for Tom.

B'Elanna: "Isn't it great?  Feels great, doesn't it?"

Tom: "Yeah, sure, but..."

Tom lets go of B'Elanna's bicep and walks into the Doctor's office.  B'Elanna continues to flex and admire her muscles.

Doctor's office door opens, Janeway enters Doctor's office.

Janeway looks at the musclebound B'Elanna, eyes opened wide in shock.

Janeway: "Doctor, what's happened to B'Elanna?"

Tom: "That's what I'd like to know."

Doctor: "Please, calm down Mister Paris.  She appears to be completely healthy.  Their shuttlecraft was hit by an energy beam from an unknown ship, and it was absorbed directly into B'Elanna's body.  I've done all the scans I can at the moment, and can't find any trace of the energy in her system.  Her muscle cells are in a state of expansion and multiplication, however, so she may continue to grow for quite some time."

Janeway: "Multiplying?"

Doctor: "Yes, that's what's so odd, I can't find any physiological reason for them to multiply.  Her bones and ligaments are also becoming stronger, I can only assume to support the strength of her growing muscles."

Janeway looks through the office window at B'Elanna, who smiles and waves at the Captain.

Janeway: "How much bigger do you think she'll become?"

Doctor: "It's still too soon to tell, I have no way of knowing.  I don't think she's in any danger of becoming ill or injured at this time, so I don't see a reason to keep her here.  She can return to her duties at your discretion."

Janeway: "Thank you, Doctor."

Doctor looks at Tom.

Doctor: "And you, Mr. Paris, should start getting used to having a wife that can bench press a shuttlecraft..."

Doctor resumes analyzing his samples, while Tom has a dumbfounded look on his face.  Tom leaves the Doctor's office to return to his duties.

Janeway has approached B'Elanna.

Janeway: "How are you feeling, B'Elanna?"

B'Elanna: "Incredible, Captain!  Never better!  I love this new body of mine."

B'Elanna flexes a right bicep to show Janeway.

Janeway looks at it, then back to B'Elanna.

Janeway: "Impressive, Lieutenant, however I think I'd like you take a few days off to get used to your new condition.  As of now you're off duty."

B'Elanna nods.

B'Elanna: "I understand.  I actually wanted to do some research about all of this anyway.  Thank you, Captain."

Janeway nods, then leaves Sickbay.

B'Elanna (shouts at Doctor in his office): "Doc, is it okay if I go back to my quarters?"

Doctor waves his hand in approval, not looking up from his console.

B'Elanna gets off the examining table and leaves Sickbay.


Scene 3:

Location: Mess Hall

Ensign Harry Kim, Liutenant Tom Paris and Seven of Nine are having lunch at the same table.

Harry (smiling): "I'm telling you, Tom, you're a lucky man!  I'd love being with a really muscular and powerful woman."

Tom: "I don't know, Harry, she could break me in two!  She's thirty pounds heavier than me, and it's all muscle!"

Seven: "I do not think the Lieutenant would injure you on purpose.  Surely she can control her strength and be... gentle."

Seven turns to Harry.

Seven: "Explain.  Why do you find strong and muscular women so attractive?"

Harry: "I don't know, I just know I've always felt that way.  I've always been attracted to strength and power in women, whether it be physical or mental.  Someone who exudes confidence and determination.  It's... well, it's... sexy."

Seven: "I am at least three times as strong as you, Ensign, am I to assume that you find me... sexy, as you put it?"

Harry (blushing): "Well, umm, sure Seven, yeah.  I like that you're physically strong as well as very confident and forward."

Seven: "My muscles are not very big, however.  Does that affect your level of attraction to me?"

Harry: "Well, a little... having big muscles is like a bonus.  And the muscles you do have look great, Seven."

Tom: "Maybe you should start pumping iron, Seven, I think Harry would like it."

Harry: "Tom!"

Seven looks down at her right arm and flexes it, her bicep visibly bulging.  It's larger than the average woman's bicep, but much smaller than B'Elanna's.

Seven feels her bicep and flexes it a few more times.

Seven: "My bicep is very hard, but not very big."

Tom: "It's still not bad, Seven."

Harry: "Yeah, uhh, you do have some nice muscles, Seven."

Seven: "I do admit that B'Elanna's dramatic increase in muscle mass is... intriguing to me... perhaps I would also benefit from building my own muscles larger."

Harry: "Couldn't hurt!"

Tom: "Yeah, I just don't think you could get as big as B'Elanna, and she's still growing."

Seven: "Perhaps not.  However, I shall endeavor to adapt my workout routine, supplementation and nanoprobes to increase my muscle mass as rapidly as possible."

Seven stands up from the table.


onlymysoul

Seven: "If you'll excuse me, I must return to my alcove."

Tom and Harry watch as Seven leaves the table.

Harry: "I hope she bulks up like B'Elanna, I think I might ask her out then."

Tom: "Oh boy, here we go again.  Harry, Harry, Harry..."


Scene 4

Location: B'Elanna's Quarters

B'Elanna is sitting at her computer console.  A picture of a super-heavyweight female bodybuilder in a bikini is on the screen.

B'Elanna (reading): "'In 2043, significant advances in synthetic hormone chemisty provided women with the ability to build as much and sometimes more muscle mass than men.  This resulted in combined men and women's bodybuilding contests.  It was not unusual for women to actually be bigger and win these contests.'  Hmm, interesting."

B'Elanna presses a console button, another picture appears.  This woman is even bigger than the previous woman.

B'Elanna (reading): "'The strongest lift by a woman ever recorded was in 2045, Gina Davis leg pressed 6145 pounds.  Gina, named after her great-grandmother, a legendary female bodybuilding pioneer, was known for her record-setting feats of strength, muscle mass and size.  At her peak, the younger Ms. Davis weighed 350lbs with 28 inch biceps and 45 inch quadriceps.  Ms. Davis was considered a prolific user of many powerful synthetic hormones.'"

B'Elanna flexes her right bicep.

B'Elanna: "Computer, how big is my bicep?"

Computer: "Eighteen and one-half inches in circumference."

B'Elanna relaxes and flexes her bicep three times, grunting each time, and tearing sounds can be heard.  On the final flex, her bicep rips the upper sleeve of her uniform.

B'Elanna: "Computer, what about now?"

Computer: "Nineteen and one-half inches in circumference."

B'Elanna: "Incredible.  Well, it seems like I have a long way to go to catch up to Gina Davis.  Computer, create me a new uniform with the following specifications."

B'Elanna enters information into the computer console.  The replicator produces a uniform.

B'Elanna walks into the bathroom, removes her old, ripped uniform, puts on new uniform, then emerges.  The uniform is form-fitting to her body, and sleeveless.  She looks at her body in the mirror, flexes her biceps.

B'Elanna: "Looking good, Lieutenant... looking VERY good..."

B'Elanna slowly licks her lips as she flexes.


Scene 5

Location: Holodeck 1

Seven is running her personal gym workout program.  She is pumping out seated bench presses with 500lbs, and at the seventh rep stops.  She removes a hypospray from a grey metallic container and injects it into herself.

Seven: "Computer, monitor muscle-building nanoprobe progress."

Computer: "Nanoprobes at 15% distribution and rising."

Seven starts pressing the weight again, faster this time.  She stops after five reps.

Seven: "Computer, 700lbs."

Computer: "Weight set to 700lbs.  Nanoprobes at 40% distribution and rising."

Seven pumps a few more reps.

Computer: "Nanoprobes at 75% distribution and rising."

Seven starts to grunt with each repetition.  She is sweating profusely now, and starting to struggle with the weight.  Her pectorals, triceps and shoulders are noticably straining her uniform now, threatening to rip it apart with their new growth.

Seven: "Computer, 1000lbs."

Computer: "Weight set to 1000lbs.  Nanoprobes at 100% distribution."

Seven muscles up four reps at 1000lbs, and watches as her pectorals, triceps and shoulders begin to grow even larger.

Seven pumps the weight until the growth ceases, then gets off the machine and heads for the squat rack.

Seven takes another hypospray and injects herself a second time.

Seven: "Computer, nanoprobe status."

Computer: "Nanoprobe saturation now at 300%."

Seven: "Computer, 2000lbs."

Computer: "Weight set to 2000lbs."

Seven gets underneath the bar, raises it slowly, then starts to squat.  As she performs rep after rep, her quads begin to grow rapidly.  At the fourteenth rep, her uniform shreds apart at each leg from her waist to her ankles as her legs nearly double in muscle mass, and double the size of her tightly-muscled waist.

Seven gasps, and racks the weight.  She looks down at her much bigger legs, flexes them hard and caresses them with her hands.

Seven (whispering): "Perfection... almost..."

Seven walks over to the seated row machine and sits down.  She takes out a third hypospray and injects herself again.

Seven: "Nanoprobe status, Computer."

Computer: "Nanoprobe saturation now at 600%."

Seven: "Computer, 2000lbs."

Computer: "Weight set to 2000lbs."

Seven starts performing seated rows with the incredible amount of weight, and as she does, her back immediately begins to widen and thicken, and her biceps and forearms start to grow considerably.  After twenty reps she is struggling, as is her uniform, until finally it is shredded by her ballooning muscularity.

Seven gets up from the machine and walks over to one of the mirrored walls, and examines her newly-muscled physique.  She is considerably bigger than before she started working out, all of her muscles twice their previous size or larger.  She methodically flexes perfect poses and examines each of her muscles in great detail.

Seven (nodding): "I am approaching perfection, I must repeat this endeavor soon."

Com: "Kim to Seven."

Seven taps her communicator.

Seven: "Yes, Ensign, go ahead."

Harry: "Can you meet me in Cargo Bay 3?  I need your assistance with a malfunctioning conduit."

Seven: "I will be there shortly, Ensign.  Seven out."

Seven gathers her things, then realizes she is virtually naked due to her uniform being shredded.

Seven: "Computer, initiate site-to-site transport to Cargo Bay 2."

Computer: "Affirmative."

Seven is transported to her cargo bay.

Seven walks over to her computer console and begins entering data.

Seven: "Computer, replicate a uniform with the following specifications."

Computer beeps, a uniform appears in the replicator behind Seven.

Seven turns away from the camera and removes her uniform.  Her upper body is huge, thickly-muscled and defined.  She puts on the new uniform, which, like B'Elanna's, is sleeveless and form-fitting.  She turns back around to the computer console.

Seven: "Computer, what is my current weight and bodyfat percentage?"

Computer: "Current weight two hundred seventy five pounds, bodyfat percentage is 9."

Seven looks down at her right arm, makes a fist and slowly flexes her bicep.  A powerful looking ball of muscle grows on her upper arm.

Seven: "Computer, how big is my bicep now?"

Computer: "Twenty four inches in circumference."

Seven then flexes her massive thighs.

Seven: "And my quadriceps?"

Computer: "Thirty eight inches in circumference."

Seven smiles.

Seven: "Watch out, Harry Kim."

Seven heads for the Cargo Bay door en route to Cargo Bay 3 and Harry Kim.


Scene 6

Location: Sickbay

Door opens, B'Elanna walks in, heads into the Doctor's office.

Doctor: "Ah, what can I do for you, Lieutenant Musclewoman?"

B'Elanna: "Doc, I need a favor."

Doctor: "If I can, what is it?"

B'Elanna: "I need you to give me some steroids."

Doctor: "Steroids?  What for?  Your body already possesses an accelerated muscular growth that far surpasses any steroid I could prescribe."

B'Elanna: "I'd like to see if I can grow even faster."

Doctor: "Why would you want to do that?"

B'Elanna (raised voice): "Because I want to, alright?"

Doctor: "I see."

B'Elanna: "I'm sorry Doctor, I didn't mean to yell.  I just... really like... what I'm becoming, and I want to see how far I can take it.  I want to see how big I can get, how strong."

Doctor: "Well, steroids are safe enough.  I can't find anything physiologically wrong with you, although your emotional and mental state seems rather questionable..."

B'Elanna: "Doc, I'm fine!  I feel great!  I just really love these new muscles, and I want more.  What do you say?"

Doctor grabs a hypospray, presses some buttons, then injects B'Elanna.  He then hands her the hypospray.

Doctor: "Inject yourself once a day, no more.  Come see me when you need more."

B'Elanna: "Thank you, Doctor!"

Doctor sits back down at his desk, resumes reviewing a pad.

Doctor: "Grow happy..."

B'Elanna exits room.


Scene 7

Location: Engineering Replication Room

B'Elanna is standing in front of the replicator entering information onto the console.  She then places the steroid hypospray into the replicator compartment.

B'Elanna: "Computer, replicate fifty of this item."

Replicator hums and glows, twenty additional hyposprays appear.

B'Elanna removes the hyposprays from the compartment.

B'Elanna: "Computer, erase last replication transaction, authorization Torres Alpha Six Two Nine."

Computer: "Transaction erased."

B'Elanna takes one of the hyposprays and injects it into her neck.

B'Elanna (moaning, closing eyes): "Mmm, that feels so good..."

B'Elanna pauses, looks at the hyposprays and then at her body. 

B'Elanna: "I wonder..."

She removes her uniform and begins injecting the hyposprays directly into every bodypart: biceps, triceps, pectorals, quads, calves, traps, lats and abs. 

B'Elanna: "NOW let's see how big I can grow."

B'Elanna exits the Engineering Replication Room.


Scene 8

Location: Mess Hall

B'Elanna is sitting at a table by herself, trays and glasses of high-protein food and supplement shakes are before her, most already ingested.  Her muscles have continued to grow bigger and stronger.  She's wearing her new sleeveless skin-tight uniform, showing off her biceps that are at least 21 inches in circumference now.  Her shoulders and back have widened at least six inches, and her thighs are at least ten inches larger.  Most of her shipmates sit and stare or whisper about B'Elanna's newly muscled physique.

Seven enters the Mess Hall.  Her muscles are dramatically larger than earlier in the day, and she's also wearing her new uniform that barely contains her huge new muscles.  Multiple gasps are heard as the room becomes silent with the gaping stares of her shipmates.

Seven approaches B'Elanna's table and notices B'Elanna's new uniform.

Seven: "Your uniform is not regulation, Lieutenant."

B'Elanna looks up from her steak, and nods. 

B'Elanna: "I had the computer replicate me something more forgiving... my growing muscles kept ripping through the standard uniform.  And while we're on the subject, YOUR uniform doesn't seem quite the same either, Seven... I see you've been doing some serious bulking up of your own."

Seven sits down at the table across from B'Elanna.

Seven: "I have begun a regimine of high-intensity workouts, combined with supplementation and muscle-building nanoprobe technologies designed to grow my muscles as quickly as possible, that is correct."

B'Elanna: "Well I must say, it's done your body good... you're even bigger than me, a lot bigger... what are you, 250, 275 pounds now?"

Seven: "275, that is correct, at 9% bodyfat."

Seven then raises her right arm and flexes a huge bicep.  She looks over at it and smiles, admiring the massive muscle.  She looks back at B'Elanna.

Seven: "My bicep has achieved a circumference of 24 inches."

B'Elanna: "Very impressive, Seven.  I didn't realize Borg perfection included hardcore bodybuilding."

Seven: "I find that I am intrigued and... excited... by having very large muscles."

B'Elanna: "So my new musclebound body inspired you, huh?  Wow, that has to be a first, Seven."

Seven: "Correct, your increased muscle mass is very attractive, and I too wish to achieve this form of attractiveness."

B'Elanna: "So you like big muscles, eh Seven?  Who could have guessed?  You're already a lot bigger than me, though, I'm only up to around 225 pounds of muscle."

B'Elanna puts down her fork and flexes her right bicep for Seven.

B'Elanna: "Twenty two inches and still growing."

Seven: "Impressive, Lieutenant.  I see that the energy beam's effects have continued to add muscle mass to your physique."

B'Elanna relaxes the flex and resumes eating.

B'Elanna: "And I haven't even worked out yet, imagine what I can do with this body once I start pumping some serious iron."

Seven: "Perhaps you will be able to achieve results similar to mine."

B'Elanna: "Just wait, these muscles are going to get a LOT bigger, I can feel it."

B'Elanna sensuously caresses her right bicep with her left hand, looking down at her muscle and smiling.  She looks up at Seven, who is equally as impressed with B'Elanna's bicep.

B'Elanna: "I love my new body, and I'm going to see just how massive I can bulk up these muscles."

Seven: "My workout has made me significantly stronger as well, has your strength also increased with your muscle growth?"

B'Elanna: "Oh my god, yes.  I bet I'm even stronger than you are."

Seven: "Unlikely.  My Borg physiology makes me twice as strong as even a full-blooded Klingon, and now with my added muscle mass and strength..."

B'Elanna: "Alright, Seven, let's go."

B'Elanna puts her arm up on the table in the classic arm-wrestling stance.  Her melon-sized bicep and thickly-muscle forearm flex slightly as she waits for Seven to take her hand.

Seven peers at B'Elanna quizzically.

Seven: "Excuse me?"

B'Elanna: "You doubt that I'm stronger than you?  Let's arm-wrestle and see.  Surely the Borg managed to assimilate contests of strength."

Seven: "They have, but I do not see the point.  Clearly, despite your muscle growth... I am far stronger than you."

B'Elanna: "And now's your time to prove it.  Let's go, Seven, put your muscle where your mouth is."

Seven sighs, puts her arm on the table and their hands clasp.  Seven winces as B'Elanna squeezes Seven's hand in a tight grip.

B'Elanna: "On three, then go."

Seven: "Very well."

Seven stares B'Elanna right in the eye.

B'Elanna: "One... two... THREE!"

Seven tries to move B'Elanna's arm, but it doesn't budge a centimeter.  B'Elanna smiles confidently, and begins to power Seven's arm down to the table.

Seven: "This is not possible... I'm the biggest and strongest person on this ship."

B'Elanna: "I wonder how strong that makes me, Seven?"

B'Elanna looks down at her right bicep, which has ballooned in size past 24 inches.

B'Elanna: "Oh my god, look at my arm!"

Seven is mesmerized by B'Elanna's growing biceps.

Seven: "That's... not possible..."

Seven is clearly struggling, pushing against B'Elanna as hard as she can.  A look of confusion and even fear appears on her face as she watches B'Elanna's bicep grow bigger right before her eyes.

B'Elanna fake-yawns, smiling.

B'Elanna: "Oh fine, just use two arms then."

Seven grabs B'Elanna's hand with both of her hands now, and still cannot budge it.  She stands up, pushing hard against B'Elanna's arm.  B'Elanna continues to casually lower Seven's arms to the table.

Seven: "You cannot possibly be this strong..."

Seven's arms hit the table with one final push from B'Elanna.  The Mess Hall occupants cheer B'Elanna.

onlymysoul

Seven sits back down, in shock, and opens her Tricorder, scanning B'Elanna.

B'Elanna sits back in her chair and flexes her right bicep for her admiring onlookers, her muscle is significantly larger than when she started. 

Seven examines the readout on her Tricorder.

Seven: "Lieutenant, your muscle growth is accelerating even faster than when I last scanned you."

B'Elanna: "Well, I should hope so!  Doc gave me a couple hyposprays of steroids earlier."

Seven looks up at B'Elanna's huge bicep, then back to B'Elanna's face.

Seven: "I do not understand.  Why would you wish to further accelerate your body's already exponential muscular growth?"

B'Elanna relaxes her bicep flex, then leans close to Seven.  Seven leans in to hear what B'Elanna has to say.

B'Elanna (whispering): "Because having all this muscle makes me hot... and I want more..."

Seven (whispering): "I am intrigued, tell me why it 'makes you hot'."

B'Elanna (whispering): "Meet me in Holodeck 3 in one hour and I'll show you..."

B'Elanna gets up from the table and walks out of the Mess Hall.

Seven sits back in her chair, examines her Tricorder again, then closes it.  She looks perplexed.


Scene 9

Location: Holodeck 2

B'Elanna is running a holographic hardcore bodybuilding gym program.  She is drenched in sweat, and her muscles have grown even more since armwrestling Seven.

B'Elanna is standing in a squat rack, the bar is loaded with six 100lb weight plates on either side.  Her thighs are as big as her waist now.  She is performing squats with the 1200lbs, relatively easily.

B'Elanna: "Nineteen... and Twenty!"

B'Elanna racks the weight.

B'Elanna: "Computer, add four more 100lb plates to each side."

Computer: "That procedure is not recommended.  Weight will exceed safe limits of humanoid strength capabilities."

B'Elanna: "Computer, deactivate safety protocols!  NoW!"

Computer: "Safety protocols deactivated."

Four hundred more pounds of weights appear on the bar.  B'Elanna takes four hyposprays out of her pack and injects two in each quadricep.  She then gets under the bar, lifts it off the rack and resumes squatting.

B'Elanna: "Oh my god this feels good... five... six... Computer, add four more plates to each side."

Eight hundred more pounds appear, she is now squatting 2400lbs.

B'Elanna grunts, muscles up the weights.  Ripping sounds can be heard coming from her pants, and she looks down in time to see each quad burst through the material as her massive quads ballon in size. 

B'Elanna: "YES!!  More muscle!!  MORE!!!  Computer, change the weights to 500lbs each, and put ten on each side!"

B'Elanna staggers under the 10,000lb bar, but quickly regains her balance and grinds out five reps.  Her quads grow six more inches in circumference.

B'Elanna racks the weight, drenched in sweat, and walks out of the squat rack.  She staggers over to a mirror and starts flexing her massive quads.

B'Elanna: "My god, my legs are HUGE!"

B'Elanna runs her hands all over her massive thighs, caressing the hard muscles.  She looks at her reflection and flexes her pectorals.

B'Elanna: "I think it's time to work on my chest."

B'Elanna takes six hyposprays from her gym bag and injects each one into one of her pectoral, shoulder and tricep muscles, then walks over to the bench press machine.  She sits down and slides under the bar, gripping it tightly.

B'Elanna: "Computer, 1500 pounds."

B'Elanna starts pressing the immense weight as if it weren't even there.  After five reps, she pauses.

B'Elanna: "Computer, 5000 pounds."

As she presses the weights, her tricep muscles quadruple in size, ballooning outwards.  Her pectorals expand and grow, inflating with newly-formed female muscle.  Soon her pectorals are so big she cannot lower the weight far enough.  Her shoulders are huge striated cannonballs of muscle

B'Elanna racks the weight and sits up on the machine.

B'Elanna: "Well, I think that's good for now, let's get some bicep work done!"

B'Elanna injects two hyposprays into each of her biceps, then sits down on the bicep curl machine.

The holodeck doors open, and Seven walks in.  She stops and watches B'Elanna, who is intensely concentrating on curling.  Readout on the machine indicates she is curling 4000 pounds.  B'Elanna is engrossed in watching her biceps and muscling up the weight, she doesn't notice Seven.  Seven appears shocked at how much bigger B'Elanna looks, then does a quick scan of B'Elanna with her Tricorder.

B'Elanna is very sweaty, and grunting with each repetition.  Her biceps are gigantic, as big as bowling balls, every striation and vein visible.  She can barely complete each curl they're so big her fist touches the tops of her biceps.

B'Elanna: "48... 49... 50."

B'Elanna lowers the weight for the last time, then adjusts the machine to 8000 pounds.  She injects two more hyposprays into each bicep, then resumes curling, slower this time, but gets to five without any sign of stopping when Seven approaches her.

Seven: "Lieutenant, that's 8000 pounds you're lifting."

B'Elanna looks up at Seven briefly, then back down at her biceps.  She has a look of loving admiration and desire on her face as she watches her huge biceps flex powerfully with each incredible repetition.

B'Elanna: "Glad you could join me, Seven.  I know how much I'm lifting, and I can lift a LOT more.  I've been seeing how much I can lift on all of these machines."

Seven: "Did you know that you have added three hundred pounds of muscle to your body in the past hour?"

B'Elanna: "Nine... ten... oh yes, I'm very much aware of that, Seven!  I've been adding more weight to my lifts but my body just seems to keep adapting and growing bigger and stronger."

Seven: "Indeed.  Your bicep muscles have grown significantly in the past hour.  My visual cortex shows them to be thirty and one-half inches in circumference."

B'Elanna: "Only thirty?  We'll have to see about that."

B'Elanna stops curling, adjusts the weight to 10,000 pounds.  She takes four more hyposprays and injects two into each bicep, then resumes curling.

Seven: "That is impossible."

B'Elanna looks up at Seven, looking her right in the eyes.

B'Elanna: "Put your hand on my bicep, Seven."

Seven: "What for?"

B'Elanna: "Just do it!"

Seven: "Very well."

Seven puts her right hand on B'Elanna's left bicep as B'Elanna begins to bicep-curl 10,000 pounds.  Her bicep balloons up even bigger than before, and grows bigger with each repetition.

Seven: "I have never felt a humanoid muscle this hard before.  I cannot make any indentation in it at all."

B'Elanna: "GROW babies, GROW!  Seven, how big are they now?"

Seven: "Thirty six inches... this is... incredible... I've never seen anything like this.  So big and hard..."

Seven's face is flushed, and she caresses the bicep more sensuously.

B'Elanna: "Solid as Duranium, these biceps.  Five... six... so what do you think?"

Seven: "About what, Lieutenant?"

B'Elanna finishes her eighth repetition, then lowers the weight.  She then gets up from the machine and stands before Seven.  Her arms have grown incredibly huge, along with the rest of her body that she had been pumping up prior to Seven's arrival.  Her back and shoulders have grown another foot in width and thickness, her quads have grown at least twenty additional inches in circumference, at least 10 for her calves.  Her tiny twenty inch waist plated with grapefruit-sized balls of solid steel abdominal muscles.  B'Elanna is pure solid muscle, every muscle hyper-pumped and huge.

B'Elanna: "About my body, of course."

B'Elanna starts posing for Seven, doing a double-bicep pose, a lat-spread, a side-chest, then finally a most-muscular pose.  Ripping sounds can be heard from her uniform as it splits down the back.  The uniform falls to the floor in pieces, B'Elanna is left with just her underwear, stretched to its limits.

B'Elanna: "Look at all this muscle, Seven, I'm massive!  My god, I never thought I could be this huge, but I love it!"

Seven: "Your physique is very... beautiful..."

B'Elanna flexes another massive most-muscular pose.  She becomes a thick wall of pure muscle, every part of her body bulging obscenely huge.

B'Elanna: "You can touch them, Seven... if you want to..."

Seven: "I don't... your muscles, they... they are causing malfunctions in my implants... making me feel... oh, this is not possible..."

B'Elanna: "Computer, what is my current weight?"

Computer: "Five hundred fifty two pounds."

B'Elanna continues to flex as she walks up to Seven.  She flexes a huge right bicep directly in front of Seven's face.  The bicep is bigger than Seven's head.  She continues to pump it up, seemingly bigger with each flex.

B'Elanna: "Oh, it is possible.  Look at how big that bicep is, Seven.  I love how huge I've become, my body really turns me on.  I can tell all this huge muscle turns you on too, doesn't it?  Don't you love my massively musclebound body?"

Seven: "No, I... I mean yes... they... your muscles... they are... are..."

Seven is very flustered now, breathing heavily as she stares at the huge bicep in front of her.

Seven: "Perfection."

Seven places her hands on B'Elanna's huge flexed bicep and pulls herself closer to it, then begins to caress the massive muscle while she kisses and licks it.

B'Elanna puts her other hand down her panties and begins caressing her pussy.

B'Elanna: "Oh, yes... yes, Seven, kiss my biceps..."

Seven mercilessly attacks B'Elanna's massive biceps with caressing hands, kissing lips and a licking tongue. 

B'Elanna closes her eyes and moans in pleasure as she continues to flex her incredibly huge muscles for Seven to enjoy while she furiously masturbates.

B'Elanna: "Mmm... that feels sooooooo goooood, Seven... yes... god I've wanted you to touch me for so long..."

Seven stops worshipping B'Elanna's bicep and slowly gets down on her knees facing the super-hulked-out B'Elanna.  She begins to sensuously kiss and lick B'Elanna's huge muscle-packed abdominals.

Seven pauses in-between kisses and looks up at B'Elanna.  B'Elanna looks down and lovingly caresses Seven's hair and cheek.

Seven: "Grow for me, Lieutenant."

Seven gently nudges B'Elanna's hand away from her pussy, and begins eating her out -- gently at first, then with increased speed and power as her talented tongue attacks B'Elanna's muscular clit. 

B'Elanna: "Mmm... if you insist, Sexy of Nine..."

As Seven is busily administering to B'Elanna's pussy, B'Elanna proceeds to inject herself with all of her 34 remaining steroid hyposprays.

Moments after she has finished injecting the last hypospray, her body saturated with 50 massive doses of synthetic hormones, she reaches down and easily picks Seven up off the floor and pulls her into a tight embrace, where they begin to passionately kiss.  Even with 100 pounds of additional muscle packed onto her body, Seven is dwarfed by B'Elanna's quarter-ton muscle-packed body.  As they kiss, both of them caress each other's muscular bodies, both getting closer and closer to orgasming.

Finally, B'Elanna can take it no more, and lets out a guttural scream as her body is wracked with a powerful series of orgasms.  Seven is thrown halfway across the room from the force of B'Elanna's orgasms.  Her eyes widen as she stares at the musclebound behemoth growing even bigger right before her eyes.

Seven: "Lieutenant!  You... you're GROWING!"

B'Elanna looks down at her arms, legs and pectorals and begins to flex all of them over and over, reveling in the sight of them growing right before her eyes.

B'Elanna: "YES!  Oh my god, GROW babies, GET FUCKING HUGE!!"

Seven gasps in disbelief as B'Elanna surpasses any conceivable humanoid limit of muscle mass on her 5'2" tall frame.

B'Elanna is pure muscle from head to toe.  Her neck is completely gone, her traps so big they're now touching her ears.  Her shoulders are over four feet wide, with huge basketball-sized deltoids capping them.  As she flexes an incredible double-bicep pose, Seven notes that B'Elanna's biceps are now over 45 inches in circumference, with forearms over 25 inches.  B'Elanna's pectoral muscles are as big as her deltoids, with muscle a foot-thick holding up her breasts.  Her tiny, muscle-packed waist is plated with ten grapefruit-sized abdominal muscles.  Her massive quads are over 70 inches around, her calves 30 inches.  She now weighs over 750 pounds, all rock-solid pure female muscle.

B'Elanna flexes and poses in front of a full-length wall mirror, admiring and lusting after her musclebound body.

B'Elanna: "Mmm... Seven, have you ever seen such a massively muscular body?"

Seven is speechless, staring at the mass of muscle before her, unable to comprehend.  Her uniform is soaked around her pussy, she is so turned on.  She rips her uniform off of her body to display her own very well-muscled physique and stands next to B'Elanna.  She matches B'Elanna pose for pose as they flex their muscles as hard as they can, but her body is but a fraction of B'Elanna's huge muscular female bulk.

Seven: "I wish to become as big as you... Lanna..."

B'Elanna stops flexing for a moment and looks over at Seven, smiling.

B'Elanna: "You've never called me that, baby..."

B'Elanna walks up to Seven and kisses her deeply.  After a few steamy seconds, they disembrace.

B'Elanna, whispering: "Inject yourself, baby... juice up... steroids, nanoprobes, whatever it takes..."

Seven nods, and walks over to the replicator.

Seven: "Thirty hyposprays of 10000% concentration muscle growth nanoprobes."

The replicator glows, and 30 hyposprays appear.  B'Elanna has resumed posing, and is licking her impossibly huge bicep with her sexy tongue when Seven returns, hyposprays in hand.

Seven takes the first one and starts to inject it, when B'Elanna stops her with her hand.

B'Elanna: "No, baby, let me..."

B'Elanna takes the hyposprays from Seven, then begins injecting them.  One into each of Seven's biceps, triceps, pectorals, abs, back, shoulders, traps, quads, hamstrings and calves.

B'Elanna: "Computer, audible monitor of Seven's bodyweight."

Computer: "275."

Seven stands in front of the mirror and slowly, deliberately begins flexing her muscles while B'Elanna gently caresses and kisses them.

B'Elanna, whispering in Seven's ear: "Yes Seven... flex them as hard as you can... WILL them to grow!"

Seven grunts and flexes even harder.

Computer: "280."

Seven gasps, then re-concentrates.

Seven: "I need to lift weights!"

B'Elanna: "Yes, you're right, try the bicep curls first."

Seven and B'Elanna walk over to the bicep curl station.  Seven reduces the weight from 10,000 pounds to 1000 and begins curling.  Her already huge biceps seem to grow almost immediately.  She completes four reps.

B'Elanna: "YES!  That's it, keep pumping!  Make them huge!"

Seven adds another 1000 pounds, then resumes curling.

Computer: "290."

B'Elanna: "More!"

Seven stops, increases the weight to 5000 pounds, and resumes curling again.  Her biceps inflate right before their eyes.  The rest of her body continues to grow, albeit at a slower pace.

Computer: "300."

Seven is on the verge of tears as she grinds out rep after rep, visibly in pain as her muscles grow rapidly.

B'Elanna: "Come on baby, you can do it, go for 10,000!"

Seven pauses at the bottom of the rep, increases the weight to 10,000, then slowly begins to curl the weight up, taking fifteen seconds before she curls it completely.

Computer: "320."

As Seven gets off of the machine, her arms look immense.  She flexes them, the peaks reaching her fist, each bicep close to 40 inches.

Seven walks over to the squat machine.  The weight is still at 10,000 pounds, but Seven doesn't adjust it.  She gets under the bar, then presses up with all her strength, and the bar lifts, slowly.  Her quads immediately expand with added muscle mass.

Computer: "330."

B'Elanna: "Go baby go!"

Seven begins squatting the massive weight.  Every five reps she instructs the computer to add another 1000 pounds.  By the time she's done, she's squatting 40,000 pounds, her quads are enormous.  At least 60 inches in circumference.

Computer: "450."

Seven then sits down on the seated bench press machine, and begins muscling out reps with the 5000 pounds that B'Elanna was using.

Seven: "This is too easy."

Computer: "480."

B'Elanna: "Then add more weight!"

Seven doubles the weight to 10,000 pounds.  Her pectorals, shoulders and triceps balloon in size as she grinds out rep after rep.  Sweat is pouring from every pore in her body.

Computer: "550."

When she finishes, she steps off the machine 70 pounds heavier than when she began, and that weight is all solid muscle.  She is rapidly becoming as big as B'Elanna, but not quite.  She steps in front of the wall mirror and they both perform a series of poses.  The tall blonde muscle goddess and the shorter, hugely-musclebound sexy engineer, both reaching physical proportions never before even imagined.

Seven: "I must grow bigger..."

B'Elanna nods.

B'Elanna: "Computer, weighted chinup station.  No limit to weight."

Seven steps onto the chinup station, and B'Elanna attaches the body-clamps to her.  Seven reaches up to grip the bar with her incredibly thick, muscle-packed arms, in a wide grip, and nods at B'Elanna.

B'Elanna taps a console connected to the machine.

B'Elanna: "It's set for 10,000 pounds, baby."

Seven begins chinning.  Every muscle in her massive arms and powerful musclebound back flexes bigger as she does rep after rep.

Computer: "580."

B'Elanna increases the weight to 20,000 pounds.

Seven lets out a grunt, but continues muscling up the massive amount of weight.

Computer: "620."


onlymysoul

Seven's back has widened at least a foot, and thickened at least that much.

B'Elanna: "Oh my god, Seven, you are growing so beautifully huge!  Keep it up!"

Computer: "650."

B'Elanna sets the machine to 40,000 pounds.

Seven screams in agony as she muscles up the weight.  Every muscle in her body responds by growing even bigger.

Computer: "700."

B'Elanna: "Stop a second, Seven..."

Seven pauses at the bottom of the rep.  B'Elanna walks around the machine, then climbs onto it with Seven, wraps her massive legs around Seven's tiny waist, and wraps her arms around Seven's hugely muscular chest, cupping each firm, hot breast.  She leans in and gives Seven's left ear a sexy lick.

B'Elanna, whispering: "Grow for me, baby."

Seven licks her lips, then sensuously replies, "I will comply."  She then lets out a roar and starts muscling up the weight plus B'Elanna, faster and faster.  The computer almost can't keep up.

Computer: "710. 720. 730. 740. 750."

Every rep she seems to add more muscle, until finally she can't perform another rep.  B'Elanna dismounts her and Seven falls from the machine into B'Elanna's arms.

The two she-hulkian musclewomen kiss each other furiously, then B'Elanna gently nudges Seven onto her back, and turns, straddling Seven's face with her pussy as she begins attacking Seven's pussy with her tongue.  They eat each other out until both cum in a mighty series of orgasms.


Scene 10

Location: Janeway's ready room

Janeway is seated on her couch drinking coffee.

Sound: door alarm.

Janeway: "Enter."

Door opens, B'Elanna enters the room.  She has to turn sideways to get through the door, her shoulders and back are so wide.  She's wearing her custom uniform, sleeveless and stretched skin-tight over her massive muscles, bulging everywhere.  Janeway has a temporary look of shock on her face, as B'Elanna has grown considerably since she last saw her.

Seven follows, wearing a similar sleeveless, skin-tight outfit, also having to turn sideways to get through the door.  The two massive muscle behemoths stand in front of Janeway, a solid wall of muscle.

B'Elanna: "You wanted to see us, Captain?"

Janeway: "I'd ask you both to sit down, but I don't believe any of the chairs would hold your... bulk."

B'Elanna and Seven look at each other, grinning.

Janeway: "I heard about your little... workout... in Holodeck 3 the other day.  Half the ship heard you, as a matter of fact, and Engineering reports that dozens of bulkheads underneath the Holodeck are so badly warped they need immediate replacement."

B'Elanna: "Captain, it's my fault, I-"

Janeway cuts her off.

Janeway: "I'm not interested in whose fault this is.  The two of you have carried your muscle growth 'experiments', or whatever you're doing, way too far.  Just look at yourselves, you can't even fit through the doors any more.  Commander Tuvok found and restored your deleted replication records, so we have a pretty good idea just how far you both went to achieve your growth.  How big are you both now?  Close to 800 pounds?"

Seven: "B'Elanna is 825, I am 840."

Janeway pauses, puts her cup down, and stands up.  Her 130 pound body is a mere fraction of their size, dwarfed in every way by their incredible muscle bulk.  She looks each of them over slowly, thoughtfully, then looks at Seven.

Janeway: "Seven, why did you want to become so... big?  B'Elanna I can understand, because of the energy beam's affects on her, clearly it didn't just affect her physiologically.  I know her athletic background, and it obviously took her fitness desires and amplified them, but you... why, Seven?"

Seven looks over at B'Elanna and places her hand on B'Elanna's massive shoulder, gently caressing it.

Seven: "I desire perfection... I desire to be like B'Elanna... and I desire B'Elanna."

B'Elanna smiles back at Seven and places her hand on top of Seven's.

B'Elanna: "We're in love, Captain.  In love with muscle, with strength, with size.  I've never felt so powerful and sexy in all of my life, and I just want more and more."

Seven: "I, too, wish to continue growing bigger and stronger."

Janeway puts her hands on her hips.

Janeway: "I can't have this.  The two of you are drain on ship's resources, you eat twenty times what your fellow crewmembers eat, and your sheer mass is damaging the deckplating.  You are both out of control, and I want it stopped.  Now."

B'Elanna: "You can't order us to stop pumping iron, Captain, or to stop lusting after each other!"

Janeway: "If your muscle and strength... and love... grew at normal humanoid rates, I would agree.  However, this is a special case and I'm afraid you've left me no choice."

Janeway taps her communicator.

Janeway: "Doctor, now."

Seven: "What are you doing, Cap-"

B'Elanna and Seven dematerialize.  Janeway puts her hand in her head and sighs.


Scene 11

Location: Sickbay

Seven and B'Elanna rematerialize, behind a level 10 forcefield in Sickbay.

B'Elanna, seeing the doctor, begins to approach him.  She is stopped by the forcefield.

Doctor: "I wouldn't do that, B'Elanna.  You may have become stronger than any humanoid in history, but that forcefield will still stop you."

B'Elanna: "What are you doing to us?"

Seven: "Doctor, I demand to be let out."

Doctor: "Of course, after your treatments."

Doctor taps the console in front of the Sickbay alcove.

B'Elanna pushes against the forcefield with all her strength, but cannot break free.

The alcove is suddenly filled with a blue glow, and a hissing sound is heard.

Seven and B'Elanna begin gasping, holding their throats.

Sickbay doors open, Janeway walks in and approaches the doctor.  Seven and B'Elanna are writhing on the floor of the alcove.

Doctor looks over calmly at Janeway: "It won't be long now."

Janeway looks grim, and nods.


Scene 12

Location: Holodeck 3

B'Elanna is standing in front of the wall mirror curling 120lb dumbells.  She's wearing a tight, form-fitting sleeveless and legless workout suit.  Her massively musclebound body has shrunk to more normal proportions, although she is still significantly more muscular than before her encounter with the energy beam.

Holodeck doors open, Seven walks in, wearing a similar outfit.  Seven approaches B'Elanna and picks up a pair of 150lb dumbells, then stands next to B'Elanna and begins to curl them.

B'Elanna, still curling, looks over at Seven's body, also having returned to more or less the same size she was before her nanoprobe experiment.

B'Elanna: "Hey Seven... I see you're back to normal too."

Seven: "For the most part, yes.  Although most of my new muscle mass and strength have disappeared, I am now 190 pounds.  I seem to have gained 20 pounds of muscle that the Doctor could not shrink."

B'Elanna: "Probably natural growth from all the weight you were lifting."

Seven: "Most likely, yes.  And you, Lieutenant?  You look noticably bigger than you were prior to our away mission."

B'Elanna looks back at her muscular reflection in the mirror.

B'Elanna: "I am, I'm up to 185, 40 pounds of muscle heavier than before.  I was only able to curl 80's before today, so that muscle has made me stronger too."

B'Elanna and Seven perform half a dozen more reps with each arm, then both rack the weights.  They then each flex double-bicep poses.

B'Elanna: "Nice biceps, Seven."

Seven: "As are yours, Lieu-... Lanna."

B'Elanna and Seven turn to face each other.  B'Elanna takes Seven's left hand and places it on her right bicep, then flexes it.

Seven understands, and flexes her right bicep for B'Elanna, who places her left hand on it.  They both squeeze and caress each other's biceps.

Seven: "Your bicep is seventeen inches in circumference, mine is eighteen."

B'Elanna: "That sounds like a challenge, Seven."

Seven, smiling: "Perhaps."

B'Elanna: "No more steroids or nanoprobes, though, or we'll both end up in the Brig."

Seven: "I concur."

They move closer to each other, and relax their flexes, embracing.  B'Elanna gently caresses Seven's left cheek, while Seven runs her hand through B'Elanna's hair.

B'Elanna: "Just lots of high-protein meals and intense hardcore workouts."

Seven: "I look forward to bodybuilding with you."

They lovingly kiss, pressing their muscular bodies against each other, feeling each other's muscles.

B'Elanna breaks the kiss, and looks deep into Seven's eyes.

B'Elanna: "I love your body, Seven."

Seven: "And I yours."

B'Elanna: "Race you to the squat rack!"

The End.

Jeremy Lightning

Wow!!! Man, two straight stories that totally blew my mind, I gotta take my hat off to you, some really great writing here. Like I said in the other thread, your muscle and strength description are really good. I really hope to read more from you soon! You will get another k+ from me really soon, no doubt!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

tertio2006

Space
The Final Frontier
These are the Voyages...

Yup...
K+++
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigbob111

I really hope this kind of story is encouraged here. I liked the part near the end when they were described as eating 20 times what other do.

gwhh

I wrote this fast and dirty.  Let me know what you think of it.  AND if you have ANY ideas for continuing the story or adding onto the story let me know. 

*Big Bang Theory*
Sheldon Meets Penny's Old HS Friend--A Commando and Muscle Girl!
by GWHH


Penny was so happy.  Her best friend, Cynthia, from growing up was coming to visit.  She not seen her in so long.  Cynthia had left home, went to college for two years, got bored and joined the military.  She was in the Air Force Special Operations doing something with the war on terror.

Penny was sitting in Leonard and Sheldon's Apt. wondering who she could bring along to even out tonight's dinner date.  She was at a total loss.  Sad part was most of the guys she knew were too much of a geek or too shallow for Cynthia's taste. 

Leonard asked Penny "So your friend in the military, what does she do?"

"She's in special operations.  She learned to speak Persian and Arabic in the military.  She's a commando like in a video games."

Leonard laughed and said, "That's nonsense, Penny, lifes not like a video game.  It's not like she's going to roll in here wearing a leather outfit and carrying a machine gun!" 

There was a knock at the door.  Penny jumped up and said  "She's here, she's here!  I left a note on my door to come over."

She opened the door saw Cynthia standing there, and let out a scream of delight.  After a bit of women's noises, Cynthia finally came in and said hi to everyone.

Leonard was blow away by the women in font of her.   She was of Penny's height, but had dark features and hair.  She was wearing a black sweater that barely hid her very large breasts and enormous shoulders and the thick cords of muscle in her neck.

'My goodness' thought Leonard 'She's got more muscle than Rambo!'

Cynthia shouted.  How do you like them?  Referring to her breasts.  I love them she says.  I knew you would, said Cynthia.  But guess what, she said they are finally bigger than yours.  Penny laugh and said "are you still mad because I needed a bra in 6 grade and you did not."  Just a little, said Cynthia with a smile.   

Is that all of your luggage for 5 days? Two suitcases and a case? What's in the case asked Penny.  My sniper rifle said Cynthia.    You learn to pack light when your in the service she said.  But I am sure I could just borrow some of your clothes likes in the old days.  No problem said "Penny, but I know some of my shirts will not fit you anymore."  Don't worry said Cynthia.  I will just turn those shirts into tank tops, she said with a grin and laugh."

After getting settled and drinking some wine.  Sheldon made an appearance and said hello to the newcomer and talk about the rules for roommate contract.  Penny, spoke up and said she was staying with her.  Then Penny saw it.

The look in Cynthia eye and she did not like.  She suddenly asked Sheldon to join them, and she did not like that at all either.  She than proceded to ask Sheldon what he did and he told her.    Cynthia said "that so cool, I use math and physics in my job all the time."  What job is that asked Sheldon.  "I am a sniper and explosive expert for special operation in the USA military."  Leonard was blown away by this remark.  But Sheldon got an odd look on his face, a look that Leonard never seem on him before, now he was worried. 

Suddenly Cynthia yelled at Penny, guess what time it is.  In unison both girl yelled photo time.  She then wipped out some photos and started talking about her adventures.  Check it out Penny my first sniper kills.  They tell us not to take photo on the operation but we all do.  Something to show the grandkids.    There pointing to a group photo of men in combat gear and ski masks.  Those 4 guys on the end.  I nailed them whey they tried to outflank us.  6 shots 4 kills.  It was a good day!  Penny said, "OK there Rambo, I see you been having fun."  Leonard starting asking about he physics and math involved in sniping.

After, nearly hour of Sheldon and Cynthia talking about the physics of war and Cynthia more than holding her own .  Penny said "anyone getting hungry?".  I could eat a horse, said Cynthia.  Well lets go back to my place and get ready.  You boys get cleaned up said Cynthia.  Sheldon you should come with us and have a good time.  Sheldon tried to make up some lame reason not to come but just a look from Cynthia sent him moving towards getting ready.

Back in Penny Apt.  Cynthia started pulling off her clothes.  Penny went over to her old friend and felt her rock solid muscle and massive shoulders and tennis ball size biceps.  Geeze, Cynthia you bulked up, after giving her friend a good squeeze and feel.    I can bench press 175 for ten reps now a days!.  You were always the strongest girl in school.  Still am, said Cynthia, with a grand flex that push up her tennis ball size biceps that was hard as a rock.  Penny, got a good feel on them.  Dang, girl, said Penny.  Still built like Arnold's sister, I see!

Penny, is that Sheldon person single? said Cynthia.  Penny just looked at Cynthia.  "Cynthia, I don't think he's ever DATED a girl in his life."  "That pure, huh?" said Cynthia, with a wicked grin.  "Cynthia" said Penny, "you have to be very careful with Sheldon, he's very fragile."  "Don't worry she said I will make a man out of him or kill him in the process."  "That what I am afraid of" said Penny.

Penny, said Cynthia  "last time I checked Lenold is two inches shorter than you and you weigh more than him."  Penny, become indifference angry.  Lenold does not weigh more than me, and than added--on most days, Penny said!  Come on you know you always like them small and I like them smart.  That is true, said Penny!

Please, Virginator, using her nicname from High school, said Penny.   Don't hurt Sheldon, he not used to women.  "Don't worry" said Cynthia, I will treat him as gentle as piece of priceless China.  Penny, give her a look.  OK, since you promised, she said as the two girl giggles for a long time after that statement!

After a great dinner at a local pizza parlor, they left very late.  The streets was almost empty and it still pretty warm outside.  They cut through an alley on the way home.  Then suddenly two man step out of the shadows.  One produce a knife and the other asked for all there money. 

Suddenly, Cynthia grab the smaller one with the knife.  Took it out of his hand and bent him body to the ground with his arm as they heard the cracking wrist bones as she pushed him down onto the ground.  As soon as the taller one got over the shock of what was happening to his friend, he came at her.  She pushed him aside as she let the other one go.   She than buried the knife into his chest up to the hilt and pulled it out.  He screamed in pain and tried to run away but blood squirted out of his chest like a garden hose and he fell to the ground screaming in pain and begging for help. 

The fellow that Cynthia had thrown on the ground was trying to get up.  He was in shock from her breaking his wrist.  She was on him in a heartbeat.  She rolled him over and than slammed him to the ground and broke his nose on the ground.  She knelt down on one knee and stick the knife the into his rib cage between his shoulder blade and lower back up to the hilt again and he screamed so loud it hurt there eyes.  Hold that for me, she said as she left the knife sticking in his back.

When they finally made it back to Apt. building.  Cynthia notice her shirt was covered in blood.  Penny, was out of detergent.  Sheldon offered to bring some over.  Penny, said she had to go over to see Leonard for a minute.  Sheldon come over with the soap.  Cynthia, said over here in the kitchen.  Sheldon said "that was the most amazing thing, I have every seen, it was like call of duty in real life."  Where do you think they got the idea, she said.

If you think that was great.  Check this out, said Cynthia.  She peeled out of her blood stained shirt into her black bra barely holding back her huge rack.  What you think of these she said.  Leonard could not speak, he tried not to pass out.  He tried to look away and just started at them opened mouth.  Well, that enough for now, she said.  You will be seeing much more of them later on tonight, big boy.   Ss she rubbed her hand up and down his arm.    Take some wine of the fridge and get it ready for us to drink.  Sheldon said "Drink, why?"   Because I am taking you on a date.  As she finished washing her shirt.  I am going to go get cleaned up I want you to ice up the wine. 

Cynthia went into the spare bedroom and took a shower.  Got dressed again.  And went out dressed in a button down shirt shirt jean and black leather boots.  Sheldon started to say something she made him stop and she made herself a big glass of wine and said to Sheldon in her most sexy voice "tell me about physics big boy."

Back in Leonard Apt.  Penny and Leonard discussed Rambo daughter.  Leonard shouted at Penny and said "your friend is some sort of killer cyborg.  From the future.  She even bought her own guns with her.  She stab two men with there own knife and she enjoyed it.  Is it even safe to have her around us?" 

"You are worrying too much," said Penny.  She will not even be around us tonight.  Why that said Leonard.  "Is she looking for some sort of super-villains to kill?"  No, said Penny.  She on a date with Sheldon and I promised that I would stay over here tonight.  And do what ,said Leonard.  I was thinking of a lot of sex.  SEX!!  Shouted Leonard.  How can you think of sex at a time like this.  Well, that little knife thing did turn me on, said Penny..  What about you?  Actually, now that you mention it, said Leonard, I am very horny. 

Cool but there's one condition.  What that said, Leonard.  Well, I made Cynthia promise to give you and Sheldon a mini commando course while she's here.  Oh, said Leonard.  OK, said Leonard.  But I am worried about Sheldon she could break him or cripple him.  Don't worry said Penny.  I made her promise to be gentle with him as she turns him into a man.  "Gentle?!" shouted Leonard.  What does that mean?  He'll only get wounds that require stitches and not surgery!"  I know said Penny now get me into bed before I take you on the floor right here and now.   Then they went into the bedroom and had the best sex ever!

Back at Penny Apt.  After, a rousing debate of the physics and the use in the military life.  So Sheldon, Penny tells me you don't spend a lot of time with women.  "That a dirty lie," said Sheldon.   I spend a lot of time with my mom, she a woman.  Cynthia giggled.  And unbuttoned the first two button on her shirt.  I mean women you are not related to, said Cynthia.  Does work count?  She laugh and said no that does not count.  Sheldon "do you know what makes a women really happy?"  No, said Sheldon.  When a man does everything she tells him to do.  Oh, really said Sheldon, I thought it was when you bought them jewelry.  She giggled again and took her hand and rubbed over his and said "do you know what I want you to do now.  "What that?" he asked. "Sheldon, follow me into the bedroom she command with bedroom eyes & voice.

Sheldon, could not speak, he could not move, he could not even br\link.  Than Cynthia took his hand and went into the bedroom and that night Sheldon became a man.

The next morning, after everyone in the building, could hear the sound of Cynthia & Sheldon love making and Penny & Leonard love making.  Suddenly, the door of Leonard bedroom busted open.  It was Sheldon.  Leonard- Penny he said.  But his voice was deep and forceful, not the normal nasal whine he had.  Both could not believe it was him.  He held up the doorknob and part of the door that he accidentally ripped off.  Leonard you need better locks and door, I just ripped it off and he let the pieces dropped to the floor. 

Penny, said "are you wearing my favorite robe."  Don't worry Penny I will buy you new one today.  Sheldon are you OK, even in the early morning darkness the hickey marks and bruises was easy to see on Sheldon. I am better fine, I am GREAT!  He said in his deep voice again.  Leonard was actually a little scared.  What type of monster had they awaken in Sheldon!

Suddenly, he took a thick ream of papers.  Leonard this is the roommate argument.  He took a lighter out and let them on fire.  Sheldon you are going to burn the house down.  Don't worry said Sheldon.  I could just use my man hose of power and put the fire out.  The papers burn down and Sheldon drop them to the floor and said never going to need that again.

Even as the shock was wearing off.  Cynthia appeared in the hall way behind them wearing another of Penny robes.   And said  "I knew you two would do it.  Seeing combat always make one horny for the ex."  She giggled again.  Sheldon tell Penny & Leonard what we are going to do today.  First, he said in a deep and powerful voice, unlike anything they have every heard him say.  We are going to have sex until we get to hungry to have sex any more.  Than order enough pizza for 6 people eat it and than have sex to till 5pm and than go out and buy all new clothes for me.

Correct, she said.  Well, my big man genius.  You ready for the next round, said Cynthia.  Of course said Sheldon.  She suddenly picked him up and put him over her shoulder.  She turned to Penny and Leonard and said.  We are off to break his bed in for the first time.  I hope the walls are thick in here!  And off they went.

Leonard and Sheldon just looked at each other and within a few minutes the sounds of serious love making filled the air.  "What do you think we should do" said Penny.  How about we go with there plan, said Leonard.  OK, said Penny.  But I want sausage and olives on my pizza.   "Done" said, Lenold. 

At 1130 AM they were all eating pizza!  Sheldon was drinking BEER by the bottle at 1130 AM and eating pizza with out a plate.  It was unreal.  Sheldon said Leonard.  Yes, my friend said Sheldon.  Are you doing OK, I heard some screams of earlier.  Cynthia giggled, and said.  Sometime I forgot how strong I am as she give Sheldon a healthy Squeeze with one arm! 

rangerwill

It's a really good story. Needs a little clean-up here and there, but still a very solid story. Got any more?

gwhh

I was thinking of having her stick around and because she going to NYC college and being the the head enlisted person at the ROTC!

gwhh

Still rought-but part 2 is here!

After, asking Penny is she could room with her and pay half her rent.  She took up her new assignment for the military at the local university.  Where Cynthia was the ROTC senior enlisted person. 

Cynthia was welcoming the ROTC students back to college.  Penny, had become, her assistant for a few extra bucks.  Cynthia, was walking down the line of cadets.  In her fatigues, looking very stern.  Our commanding office is on medical leave.  He was a car accident that means that I am senior personal in charge here. 

Because there a WAR on.  There no others officers avaable right now.  That bring me to my next point.  There is a WAR on people.  All of you will go to it.  Some of you will not come back!  My goal is to make as many of your come back.  Some of you are not suitable for military life.  My goal is fail you out of this class. 

One day maybe in as little as 2 years.  I could be a person under your command.  I will not die because I have failed to train you right.

She yelled off to her side.  Front and center gentlemen.  Lenold and Sheldon run up to a form  a line left of her but in front of corps of cadets.  These two gentlemen are scientist.  Gentlemen, tell the cadets what you do in real life.  Both spoke up Leonard said" I am experimental physicist.  Sheldon said "A theoretical physicist focusing on quantum mechanics and string theory, he has a master's degree, two Ph.D.s, an Sc.D.

Thank you gentleman please go back to your previous position.  Those two men you just meet are the smartest people you will ever meet.  They will be doing a hand on study of  how to train cadets for war.  Not only that.  You will TRAIN them.  They are YOUR cadets. 

I have meet all types in this women military she said with smile and look back at the boys.  I have home meet home schooled kids who never went to ONE day of school.  I have meet Moran's who never had a drink, never seen cable TV, porn or  heard a swear word on saw a movie screen until they come into this man army!!  And those people took to the military life like a fish to water!  I am proud to say they are killers today!  Pointing and turning her back to the corp. of cadets and pointing to the boys.   But those two are the weakest and most sheltered people I have every meet in my life!!   

Your goal is to train them to be killers.  That what I am training you to be.  Killers.  I have been in combat.  I have worked behind the lines.  I have killed more people than on a basketball team.  I am good at it.  I like doing it!

If the16 of you can't train two genius to be a killer.  Than you don't deserve to wear the officer symbol you will be given.  You have 9 months.  That 6 more months the army gives to turn a private into a killer!  Can you do it she shouted.  No one answered back.  That was a questions for the entire corp. of cadet.  Sir, yes, sir they shouted.  Good, now take the next hour draw up a training program.  Dismissed. 

She walked over to Penny Sheldon and Lenold.  You guys ready, she said.  Huh, Cynthia, said Sheldon.  You said we were going to help you.  You are, she said.  But not in the way you wanted to!!  What you think penny can they do it?  Penny, said, she just laugh and said, well they do have 16 people helping them.  That may be enough!



gwhh

Once more shouted Cynthia.  You can do it!!  Sheldon finally push the bar up.  He done it.  He bench press his weight 8 times and its only taken two months.  Way to go my big boy, said Cynthia.  I know what you are getting for dinner tonight.  What that he asked.  Me, she said with a grin.  That better that a Battle Star Galactic reunion convention of both series, said Sheldon. 

As Sheldon tried not to pass out.  Up come Penny & Leonard.  Penny, has gain a good bit of muscle and lot of strength in the last 2 month, her shoulder and back was bulging out of her tank top.  Heck, even Leonard was starting to get built.  But Sheldon was no longer his string bean stuff.  He actually had muscles you could see and he was actually growing out of his clothes. 

Ok, boys said "Cynthia, lets repeat our mission statement, boys."  Must we said Leonard?"  You will, said Penny, if you want some action tonight and I don't mean video game action and that goes for both of you.  Penny, said with an edge to her voice.  Both men stood at attention and form a rank of sorts.  And repeated this mission statement" our goal is to weigh more than and be stronger than our girlfriends."  Good jobs boys said Cynthia, now go get clean up we meet up in 20 minutes for dinner. 

Aren't you being kind of hard on them, asked Penny.  No, said Cynthia, I am just tired of people asking me who moves the couch at my house and who weights more.  Aren't you tired of those questions.  Penny, rolled her eyes and said "Yes."

20 minutes later both groups was ready to go.  Cynthia said, Sheldon I am going to drive your truck you can take my car.  I want to sure Penny some features of it.  Ok, said Sheldon.  As they drove along to dinner.   Cynthia, said Good God girl when you get so loud, every night I think he trying to murder you, you never use to be that loud.  Penny, Said "Well, every since you started to make Lenold and Sheldon go workout.  I don't have to hold back in the bedroom and Lenold gotten so much stronger and more stamina.  Cynthia, giggled, man you never changed.  I remember    , when you were a national tennis champ (amateur high school, she was actually one in real life also) and you use to hurt all the boys by accident in the throws of passion. 

Not, my fault, I link them small, said Penny.  But I am glad you talked me into making them into a stronger man.  In a few more months lenold will weigh more them me and no one will know I am still way stronger than him!  She said with a wicked grin!  Cynthia smiled and said "I know one thing you DON'T like small.  Oh, my God, girl, how did such a nerdy short kid have such a fire hose." 

Penny, smiled and said "you notice that huh?   I swear I am wider than the Panama canal after taking that monster."  Like you were tight before you meet him.  How many notches was on your bed post back home.  Not as many as your bed, said Penny.  You wish that was true, girl, said Cynthia!

Your getting some nice guns, Penny said Cynthia, did a quick flex and a nice egg size and shaped bicep popped.  Are they still bigger than Lenold, asked Cynthia.   YES, said, penny and he still sensitive about it, well don't worry in a year he will be jacked like Arnold, said Cynthia.  I hope so she, said Penny.  How Sheldon coming along, does he care you are stronger and bigger than him.  Not, really, I don't think he even think about it till now.  But I am slowly showing him the error of his ways.  Said Cynthia with a wicked grin.  Soon, he may even be up to average strength level.  But I am going hard core with him all the way.  I know you don't care.  But I like my men bigger and stronger than me, said Cynthia."

If you keep taking that juice like you have been, he will be, said Cynthia.  I take less than you, said Penny.  I take it for work, she said with a giggle, Cynthia.  That good juice she said.  Where you get it from, said Penny.  Asia, they sell it like water over there and it so good, said Cynthia.

I see the juice is working on Sheldon, said Cynthia.  Boy, it is.  I was thinking of upping his dose and giving him a lot more test.  I cant believe Lenold have not notice that you been giving him stuff on the sly, said Cynthia.  You know smart people, they never notice stuff right under there nose, said Penny!

So, said Penny, how its working for Sheldon in the Bedroom.  OMG-PENNY.  Its like pouring jet fuel onto a fire.  5 or 6 times a night!  God, you so lucky, said Penny.  I got Lenold up to 3 or 4 a night if I am lucky.  I told you give him more and YOU get more, said Cynthia!  She giggled again. 

I love the truck you talked Lenold into buying.  Its so big and roomy.  I know, I told Sheldon he could add all the man toys he wanted to it.  I bet, said Penny.  I can't believe you talked Sheldon into giving up his video games, toys and other things.  I did not talk him into it, said Cynthia.  I told him men play with women boy play with toys.  Told him he could not have both.  So his choice was easy!"


mondo

GTS, but no FMG, in this one...

Chasing Ms. Chase
by vadertater
A Buffy the Vampire Slayer story


Time line - sometime during season 3. For background, Cordelia is still quite a bit upset over her discovery of Xander and Willow sharing intimacies. This takes place soon after Faith has joined sides with the Mayor. I know it's not perfect, and there are most likely quite a few inconsistencies with Season 3, but I have only seen a few eps from that season. Besides, this is for fun! Enjoy it! And you don't have to be a Buffy fan to get what's going on. I tried to keep the inside info light.
And yes, I know I didn't include Angel. My bad. The eps I saw didn't include him.

Part 1

Cordelia Chase looked into her vanity mirror for the umpteenth time, checking her eye makeup once more. The great, gothic monstrosity was a gift from Daddy, purchased at some expense on the streets of one of those third-world countries Cordy didn't like to bother herself learning about. Cordelia thought the mirror a bit ugly with its black framework and glowering iron, demon-like sculptures sitting atop, but it was expensive and hers, and that's all that mattered.

As she reached for a hairbrush without looking, her hand accidentally knocked it from the vanity's counter top. Sighing in annoyance, she started to bend over and retrieve it.

A sharp pain in her abdomen caused her to quickly sit up straight with a hiss and a grimace, her hand darting to the source of the pain.

"God," she whispered in a shuttering breath, "nothing like a piece of rebar skewering your body to make you rethink your life." She looked sadly into the mirror. "Or lack thereof."

"Come off it, Cordy," her reflection said back to her. "You're better than this."

"Am I?" Cordelia asked. "I fell for a loser, who fell for a loser, then fell through the floor because of the first loser, and nearly killed myself."

Her reflection rolled its eyes. "If it wasn't for Xander and that little fashion faux-pas Willow, you'd still be top girl at Sunnydale High."

"I am still top girl!" Cordelia retorted, though a bit weakly.

"Oh really?" said the mirror, mockingly. "When was the last time anyone did what you said?" It laughed. "Even Harmony hasn't jumped when you said toady since. . . ."

Cordelia waited, then asked, "Since when?"

"My point exactly," the reflection said with a smile.

Cordelia looked downcast.

"You want to be top girl again, don't you?" the mirror asked slyly.

Cordelia nodded slowly. "Yes."

"Don't you want to get back at Mr. And Miss Oh-Excuse-Me-But-Can-We-Have-Our-Knife-Back-It's-Between-Your-Shoulder-Blades?"

Cordy smiled, thinking about it. "Yeah."

"And all the other little insects, especially Buffy?"

This time there was no hesitation. "Oh, yeah!"

An evil grin spread itself out on Mirror Cordelia's face. "Alright then."

The grin was reflected on Cordy's own face. But it quickly disappeared.

"Wait," she said with mounting concern, "In what kind of Snow-Whitish, Alice-in-Wonderlandish weird way does my reflection talk to me?"

An eerie chuckle came from the mirror. "Now you're starting to catch on."

Cordelia barely had time to scream as a scaly arm ripped with muscles reached from the mirror, grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her in.

There was a long moment of silence.

A bare foot attached to a shapely leg stepped from the mirror, the glass rippling like tiny waves. Ducking slightly, Cordelia emerged fully, looking very calm. Slowly, she stepped down onto the vanity's chair and further down to the floor.

She sighed and stretched her arms into the air, relishing in a sudden rush of power that coursed through her causing gooseflesh to sprout all along her arms. She shuddered with a delightful, full-body chill, and smiled.

"Oh yes," she said seductively, "now I <i>am</i> starting to catch on."
Part 2

Xander reached into the vending machine slot and retrieved his candy bar.

"Finally," he said, "everything that a growing man needs wrapped up in chocolatey goodness." He began unwrapping it, turning around, then stopped.

Willow was sitting on the couch in the student lounge area reading a text book. She was alone.

Xander took a bite out of the candy bar and sauntered over to her.

"Mmph nndu mmoomufay," he said around a mouthful of chocolate.

Willow looked up with the surprised expression she always had when disturbed while reading, then she smiled at him. "You know, they say the reason chocolate is an aphrodisiac is because it looks so sexy stuck between the teeth."

Xander swallowed, clearing his mouth. "They do?" he asked seriously.

Willow smiled again. "So, what's up with your calorie-munching self?"

Xander plopped down beside her on the couch, chewing and swallowing another bite.

"Oh, just had the sudden urge to eat chocolate and talk to my good bud Willow." He held up the candy bar, motioning toward the redhead. "Looks like I've accomplished my goals for the day. I'd say that deserves a nap." He looked at the text book in Willow's lap. "How about you? Boning up on ruining the curve for us lower intelligence. . .type. . .people?"

Willow shook her head. "Nah," then she thought for a second. "Well, yeah. I'm doing some last-minute studying for the history test."

"Ah, history," Xander put his feet up on the chair opposite him, wadding up the empty candy wrapper. "You know, one would think we could put that stuff behind us."

Willow giggled. "One would."

Xander tossed the ball of paper toward a trash can. It fell well short, but was snatched out of the air by a quick hand.

"Hey guys," Buffy said cheerily. "What's up?" She tossed the paper over her shoulder where it landed perfectly in the trash can.

"Willow and I were just discussing the importance of history and how it reflects upon our present time," Xander said, moving his feet so the blond could sit down. "As in it's really boring and completely unimportant."

"Xander," Willow said, imploringly, "if we don't study history we are doomed to repeat it."

"I think I heard that somewhere before," Xander said. "Wasn't that a line from Star Trek?"

"In any case, you should be studying, too," Willow said.

Xander looked out into the hallway, catching sight of Cordelia. "I just think that history, especially certain things in the past, should be forgotten."

Buffy looked over her shoulder to where he was looking, then turned back and gave him a sympathetic look. "She's still pretty upset, huh?"

Xander looked at her. "Yeah, well, being impaled isn't something you get over too quickly."

Willow frowned and looked ashamed.

"Guys," Buffy said, "That wasn't your fault. I mean, what you did was wrong, but that building was old and rotting."

"Tell that to her," Xander said, looking back at Cordelia, who had noticed them sitting there. She glared at him and he shuddered. "She's looking at me like I'm some sort of bug."

Willow surreptitiously glanced over at the tall brunette. "Well, she's smiling now."

Xander felt a little queasy. "Yeah, but that's not exactly a smile I'm sure I'm at all comfortable with."

Unable to contain her curiosity, Buffy turned her head so that she could see Cordelia again.

Cordy's smile had a decidedly wicked quality to it. As they watched, she began to strut toward them. And strut was exactly what she did. Her hips swayed seductively as she approached.

"Hello, Xander," she said in a husky voice completely unlike her.

Xander gulped. "I, uh, I mean. . .what?" He couldn't help but run his eyes up and down her body.

Cordelia wore a white, silk, sleeveless blouse with a v-neck that hugged her body like a second skin. Around her waist she wore a pink wrap that came halfway down her thighs and exposed her right thigh nearly up to the waist. Inch-long, pink fringe edged the wrap. Her shoes were white sandals with three-inch heels and straps that wound up her calves nearly to the knees. Her toenails were painted blood-red.

For some reason, the sight of her feet demanded Xander's attention and sent a chill down his spine. He felt a cold sweat break out all over his body. He had a strange feeling of dread, as if something bad was coming. Something very bad.

"Xander," Cordelia said again, enjoying his display of weakness, "I was wondering if you and I could talk."

Xander just kept staring at her feet, his eyes wide and his mouth open. After a moment, Willow elbowed him in the ribs. He jumped with a small yelp and looked at her, then whipped his head around and stared at Cordelia, this time her eyes. The dread overtook him again. Her eyes seemed too dark, and the evil smile she held fixed on her face was reflected there.

"I, uh, I mean. . . what?" he repeated exactly as before.

"Talk?" Cordelia said, a little impatiently. "Can we please go somewhere and talk?"

Xander shook his head to dispel his quasi-trance. "Uh, s-sure." He nervously looked at Willow, then at Buffy. Buffy was looking at him strange. "Talk!" he said, standing up suddenly. "That thing that you do when you open your mouth, and words come out."

Cordelia nodded slowly. "Yeah, that's it."

"Right!" Xander's voice was a little high pitched. He cleared his throat. "Yeah, let's go somewhere and. . . talk." He wiped his sleeve across his forehead, and looked beseechingly at Buffy.

Not really knowing what had gotten into him but feeling a bit anxious herself, Buffy only nodded as if giving consent.

"Okay," Xander said, "let's go talk." Haltingly, he followed after the tall beauty as she turned around and swayed away.

Buffy and Willow looked at each other, but found no words. Buffy could see that Willow was a bit worried, as well. She turned to watch the two go.

"Do you think maybe we should follow them?" Willow asked in a nervous voice, wringing her hands.

Buffy considered this. "Uh, no. I'm sure he'll, they'll be okay. I think Cordelia is over her anger." She paused, then said, "In a way that has nothing to do with her being over her anger, I think we should follow them."

"Right," Willow nodded, and they stood up and walked in the direction the others had gone.


"So," Xander said, still sweating, "what do you want to talk about."

Cordelia kept a little ways in front of him, and his eyes kept straying to her swaying bottom. Again, the dread was there.

"Oh, nothing special," Cordelia said, "Just you."

Xander nodded once. "Right, huh?" he looked up at the back of her head.

"Us," Cordelia said. "I want to talk about us, and about what happened."

"Cordy," Xander said, "are you sure about this? I mean, before you didn't want to talk to me at all. Then, when you did talk to me, it was only to throw scathing comments at me."

"Ooh, 'scathing.' Been reading your Word-A-Day toilet paper again, huh?"

"Yeah, like that one."

"Look, Xander," she said over her shoulder, "Understand that I am unbelievably angry with you, I mean Sean Penn versus paparazzi angry, but I've come to a point where I realize that the only way I can get over you is to talk to you about what happened. I don't like it, and you sure as hell won't like it, but it has to be done."

"This is sounding better by the minute," Xander muttered.

She lead him out the front doors of the high school and down the steps. Then she turned around and faced him, arms crossed in front of her breasts.

"What you did was unforgivable," she began.

"I agree," he said.

"Shut up and let me talk," she shot back.

Xander held up his hands in surrender.

"After it happened, all I wanted was for you to feel the same pain I did. I wanted you to see someone you lo. . . cared about betray you the same way you betrayed me." She smiled then, the same wicked smile she wore before, and Xander couldn't stop himself from stepping back.

"But I'm passed that, now," Cordelia continued. "Oh, I still want you to feel the same pain that I did," she placed a hand on her stomach, "but it's not going to be the pain of betrayal."

Xander looked at her, confused.

Cordelia closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. When she opened them again, they were hard and icy, and seemed to pierce him with their glare.

"You are beneath me, Xander." Her voice held even more chill than her stare. "You, that bitch Willow, your darling Buffy, and everyone else in this damn school are beneath me."

Xander was taken aback by her words. He'd never heard her speak that way before. He had no reply.

"Or at least," she said, her smile broadening, "you soon will be."

Somehow, before Xander's eyes, Cordelia's head began to rise into the air. He looked at her feet and saw that they were still planted firmly on the pavement, but they were moving apart from each other. Looking back up at her face, he suddenly realized that she wasn't rising up, but growing in size.

"Oh, this is not good," he whispered under his breath. His eyes were locked on hers and vice versa. As she grew, she glared down at him with that smile, her head tilting lower and lower to keep eye contact.

She rose quickly, passing 15 feet, 20 feet, 25, 30. She grew and grew, picking up speed as she did so.

Xander was too awestruck to be scared. His thoughts weren't of how he should turn and run, but of how he now knew what those feelings of dread meant.

Cordelia's growing slowed, and finally stopped when she reached 200 feet. Breaking eye contact with the tiny boy before her for only a moment, she closed her eyes and breathed deeply again. Her wicked smile turned into one of joy and power. She stretched her impossibly long arms high into the air, pushing out her chest and moaning in delight. Then she looked back down at Xander. Her expression changed to one of disgust.

"You thought you could hurt me and get away with it?" her voice boomed down on the captivated Xander.

He still had no words. His mouth was hanging open as he stared up at the towering goddess. He felt very insignificant in front of her, but was still to confounded to move.

"Do you know what a piece of rebar shoved though your torso feels like?" she thundered.

Xander didn't answer.

Cordelia lifted her right foot and swung it over her former boyfriend. "Care to find out?"

She positioned the heel directly above him, then brought her knee up to her chest.

"Of course, this is much thicker than what went through me, but I think you'll get the point." She brought her foot slamming down on him.

A heavy pressure hit Xander not from above, but from the side. Buffy crashed into him, wrapping her arms around his body and throwing him out of the way just as Cordelia's high-heeled sandal crash down with a monstrous boom, the heel cracking the concrete and sinking deep into the ground.

The two fell to the ground and rolled over onto their backs, staring up at the giantess.

Cordelia was not amused.

"You can't protect him this time, Buffy," she roared. "But, you can join him as a stain on the bottom of my hand made Italian, one-of-a-kind sandals."

"Great," breathed Buffy, "She's turned into Cordzilla, and she still feels the need to brag about her wardrobe." Her eyes widened in fear as Cordelia lifted her right foot again and held it over them.

"I think now would be a good time to scamper away," Buffy said, jumping to her feet and hauling Xander up after her.

"I don't see why not," Xander said.

They leaped out of the way of the pounding foot once more, and ran as fast as they could up the steps and into the building.

Cordelia found that her reflexes weren't as sharp at her current size as they had been at normal size. She chased after the two, but was too slow. Her left foot came down awkwardly on the school steps, and her ankle twisted.

"Ow!" she screamed, and looked down at her foot. "Oh, I scuffed my shoe." She glared at the school doors that were swinging closed behind Buffy and Xander. "You'll pay for that!" she bellowed after them.

She heard a stifled shriek behind her, and turned to see two seniors, a boy and a girl, cowering and looking up at her.

"What are you looking at?" she demanded.

The girl was unable to control herself, and broke away from her boyfriend, running out into the street. The boy stayed where he was, too terrified to run.

"Just goes to show you," Cordelia said, looking down at him, "women are much smarter than men." She casually stepped forward, covering the boy with her sandal sole. He screamed, and then was silenced in a loud crunch.

Cordelia was shocked at the sharp feeling of bones cracking beneath her shoe. She quickly stepped off of the former student. What was left wasn't much to look at, but she stared anyway.

"Oh my God," Cordelia said in a scared voice. Her breath was quick, going in and out of her open mouth. Her breathing gradually slowed, and she smiled broadly, then said in a decidedly more sinister voice, "Oh my God."

She placed her foot back on the mess, and stepped down more firmly. More crunching and breaking of bones was heard. Slowly, she ground her shoe back and forth, relishing the feeling of absolute power she had.

"Mmm," she moaned. "Where has that mirror been all my life?"

Finishing with the student, she turned back around and looked down upon the school. "Who's the big girl on campus, now?" she mused.

mondo

Part 3

"What's going on?" Willow asked in an excited, terrified voice. "Why is Cordelia so big? Am I asleep? Please tell me I'm asleep. This is like a bad nightmare!"

"Worse than frogs?" Xander asked her, staring out the glass doors as the giant Cordelia Chase twisted her ankle on the front steps.

"Nothing's worse than frogs," Willow replied, also staring up at the behemoth, "but this is pretty close."

Buffy had composed herself, but stared with as much awe as the others. "We have to find out how this happened before. . . ."

Her words were cut off as they heard a woman shriek. They watched as Cordelia spun around, spotting the young couple behind and below her.

"Oh no," Buffy whispered.

"What are you looking at?" they heard Cordelia demand.

"Oh God, that's Travis and Crystal," Willow intoned worriedly.

"Who?" asked Xander.

"Please run," was all Buffy could say. Her spirits rose somewhat when Crystal turned and did just that, but sank again when she saw that Travis had not run.

"Just goes to show you," Cordelia began.

"Run!" Buffy shouted, but either Travis didn't hear her, or was too paralyzed with fear.

"Women are much smarter than men," Cordelia finished, and then stepped forward.

Willow screamed, and all three of them turned their heads away, their eyes closing tightly. However, that didn't prevent them from hearing the horrible sound as Travis' body was compacted beneath Cordelia's high-heeled sandal. Then they heard Cordelia breath a surprised "Oh God!"

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!" Willow chanted, but in a more sickened voice. She bent low, putting one hand over her mouth, and stumbled a few steps further into the building, away from the madness outside. She was breathing heavily, and retched a couple of times.

Xander went to her and put his arm around her shoulders, also turning away from the doors.

Buffy, however, was entranced with what was happening in the school yard. Her brow was knit and her mouth drawn into a frown. She watched as Cordelia placed her foot over Travis' remains and ground into them.

"She's enjoying this," Buffy said, near tears.

They heard Cordelia moan and say, "Where has that mirror been all my life?"

Buffy was startled as someone grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around.

"Buffy!" It was Willow. "Why is this happening? How did she get so big? And why Cordelia, of all people? I mean, she hates us! She's going to squash us like bugs! Little bugs that wear clothes and go to class, which is where we should be, I mean, my God, I have a history test, and. . . ."

"Willow!" Buffy interrupted the redhead's panicked rambling. "I don't know what's going on, but we're going to find out. We have to get to the library and talk to Giles."

"Miss Rosenberg," came a calm, oily voice. They all turned to see Principal Snyder. He eyed them all in turn with beady interest. "Mr. Harris," his eyes came to a halt on Buffy, and he cocked his head to one side, "and Miss Summers. Corrupting my students again, I see?" He looked at Xander again. "Well, one of them, at least. Miss Rosenberg, I expected more from you."

"Principal Snyder, we don't. . . ." Buffy started.

"Don't what, Miss Summers?" Snyder cut in. "Don't have any regard for authority? I agree. All three of you, my office, n. . . ."

His last word cut off as his eyes traveled to the glass doors. They widened and his mouth fell open in a stunned expression.

There was a great crash as the front wall collapsed inward. The three friends ran forward into the building, glancing back over their shoulders.

Cordelia was down on all fours, her right arm pushing into the hole she'd just created in the front of the building.

"Where are you, you little worms?" her voice thundered in.

Buffy, Willow, and Xander turned their attention to where they were going, passing quickly by Principal Snyder, who stood stock still, his right armed raised as he still pointed in the general direction of his office, his face frozen in an expression of disbelief.

"Is that Miss Chase?" he asked, weakly.

"I suggest you run!" Buffy shouted at him over her shoulder.

Still staring, Snyder said, "Yes. Well. That might be a good idea." He then turned and ran, barely dodging Cordelia's huge, impeccably manicured hand as it crashed down where he was standing.

He continued to run, shoving people out of his way, right into his office. As he passed his secretary, he said, without looking at her, "Get me the Mayor on the phone," and then he was in his office, closing the door behind him.


Giles had stepped partway out of the library when he'd heard the crash at the front of the building. Some students and teachers were also poking their heads out of classroom doors all along the hallway. Some asked him what was going on, but he just shook his head and shrugged in equal confusion. Then he saw Buffy, Willow, and Xander running toward him.

"What's going on?" he asked, his brow knitted with concern.

Buffy looked around at her fellow students and noticed them looking at her.

"Uh, earthquake!" she shouted, stammering as she made up the lie. "Knocked down the entrance to the school. Big mess. The police are already here, and they say to just stay in your classrooms. Nobody go up front!"

"An earthquake?" Giles asked. "I didn't even feel a tremor. Was it localized at the front of the school, only? Fascinating!"

Buffy pushed him through the library doors. "We need to talk, Giles."

As they all entered, Willow began to go into hysterics again.

"Cordelia! Big! Really big! Chasing us!"

Xander sat her down in a chair in front of their table.

"Is Cordelia gaining weight?" Giles asked, not catching on. "Good. I'd say she could stand to gain a few kilos, er, pounds."

"Not big as in 'boy, she's a bit hippy,' big as in, 'boy, she's a bit skyscrapery.'" Buffy said.

"Come again?" Giles inquired.

Xander stepped in. "Cordelia's gone all 'Attack of the Fifty Foot Princess' on us, or on me, actually. And now she's looking for some good ol' fashioned Xander stompin' payback."

Willow and Buffy looked at him angrily.

Xander looked at both of them and shrugged. "What?"

Buffy looked at Giles again. "She's already killed someone, a senior named Travis."

"Good Lord," Giles said, and sat down on the edge of the table, removing his glasses.

"Giles," Willow said in a scared voice, "what are we gonna do?"

Giles didn't answer at first, just darted his eyes around on the floor as he thought. Then he said, "Well, we have to stop her."

"Duh!" Buffy said. "But, I think she's a little too big even for me to handle."

Giles squinted at her. "How big?"

"Fifty Foot Woman times a few," Buffy answered.

"Good Lord," Giles said again.

"She said something about a mirror right after she. . . ." Buffy couldn't finish.

Willow began to tear up. "Poor Travis."

"A mirror, you say?" Giles asked, then thought for a moment.

A loud boom came from the front of the school, and they all looked toward the library doors.

"Giles!" Buffy said impatiently. "We need to do something, quick. She's tearing the school apart!"

"And that's a bad thing?" Xander asked, completely serious.

They <i>all</i> gave him an angry look that time.

"What?" he asked.

Giles was in thinking mode. "Right. We'll need to research this, try to find something about a mirror. But perhaps we should talk to her. Try to calm her down?"

Willow raised her hand. "I'm for research!"

"Me too!" Xander chimed in.

There was a smaller boom, and Giles nodded his head. "Quite."

Screams arose from down the hall, and they heard Cordelia's voice ring out, "Xander Harris! If you don't come out here right now, all your little non-friends here are going to pay!"

Xander looked toward the source of the voice and swallowed hard. "Maybe I should. . . you know, go out there?" He looked at his friends nervously.

"No!" Willow and Buffy said together.

"Xander," Buffy said, "if you go out there, she'll kill you."

"But, you heard her," Xander countered. "If I don't, she'll kill all my non-friends." He thought about that a second. "Hey!" he said angrily, looking back toward the door.

"Look," Buffy said, "stay here and help research this thing."

"What are you gonna to do?" asked Willow.

Buffy smiled wickedly. "I'm going to go have a little girl-to-giant-bitch talk."


Mayor Richard Wilkins III hung up the phone, and slowly spun in his chair to face his desk. He didn't look up for a long while. He was pondering what he'd just been told, his fingers steepled beneath his chin. At length, he spoke.

"That was our esteemed Principal Snyder of Sunnydale High," he said, his voice perpetually cheery. "It seems that one of his students has grown too big for her britches." He looked at his guest, then smiled.

"No," he said. "I know what you're thinking. But it's not the slayer, and it's not simply a case of being uppity." He smiled again, a twinkle in his eye. "Well, not uppity in that sense, anyway."

His face became serious, and he turned to gaze out the window, thoughtfully.

"As if I didn't have enough to deal with, what with my ascension and all, now I have a giant girl on my hands. She's killing the people of Sunnydale, and I can't have that."

He looked back across the desk, a broad smile spreading over his face. "After all, I'm going to be very hungry after the ascension." He grew serious again. "No, I need to put a stop to this. Trouble is, how do you defeat a 200 foot tall girl without destroying the whole city at the same time? Guns will probably have no effect. Bombs cause too much property damage." He paused, then asked, "What would you suggest, my dear?"

He looked imploringly across his desk at the beautiful, dark haired, large eyed young woman who sat in the chair opposite him. She smiled delightedly.

"Fight fire with fire, boss," said Faith.


Part 4

Cordelia had not been idle while the rest of the Scooby Gang was discussing the matter of her. For a while, she had impatiently waited, lying on her stomach and staring into the school, but she soon became bored and climbed to her feet.

She looked down at herself. "Uch, my outfit," she said, wrinkling her nose in disgust. There was dirt and debris on her shirt from the collapsed wall, which she brushed off, as well as a deep red stain on her wrap. In her excitement, she'd accidentally laid down on the remains of Travis. She fingered the stain, annoyed with herself. "This will never come out. First my shoe, now this!" She looked down at the school in anger.

"I am not happy, here, people!" she said, and kicked at the building, crumbling a bit more of the front wall. She then looked around, deciding what to do next.

She saw movement out of the corner of her eye, and looked down to see a few students and a couple of teachers cautiously stepping through the rubble, looking around in confusion. She recognized some of them, and caught sight of Harmony and some of her other friends.

"Harm!" she said, excitedly.

The tiny blond cringed and looked about. Then she looked up and gaped in awe at her towering friend. "Cor-Cordelia?" she stuttered.

"Yeah!" Cordelia said in an obvious tone, making it 2 syllables instead of 1.

"What? How?" Harmony said, unable to find any other words.

Cordelia began to pout. "I don't know! One minute I was small, then I was huge! I mean, look at my ass! It's gigantic!" She turned around, showing off her tight, albeit humongous, buttocks.

Harmony nodded dumbly.

Cordelia turned back around and looked beseechingly at the blond, then behind Harmony to three of her other friends. "Can you girls be dears and help me?" She acted as if she were about to cry.

Harmony looked around at her friends, then back up at Cordelia. "How?" she asked.

"I don't know," whimpered the giantess, "just come out here and talk to me?" She carefully slid her foot over the smashed Travis, blocking it from sight, and placed a hand over the stain on her wrap.

Her friends were all looking at one another, shaking their heads.

"I don't know, Cord," Harmony said slowly.

Cordelia scrunched her face up and began to cry. "Please!" she begged. "I'm so scared! I don't know what's happening, and I just need my friends around me!"

Although frightened, Harmony felt sorry for her tall friend. She looked at the others, and saw that they did, too. With only a moment's hesitation, they stepped out of the school and slowly approached Cordelia's feet. They looked up as they neared and saw her looking down at them with a grateful expression.

"Oh, thank you!" she said happily, and watched as they drew closer. When they were still 20 feet away, they stopped and looked at her, expectantly.

"I knew I could count on you," Cordelia said, smiling down on them. "You've always been there for me."

Harmony and the others smiled shyly.

"Oh, Cordy," beamed Harmony.

"No, it's true!" continued Cordelia. "You were there for me when I dated Xander. You were there for me when our relationship fell to ruins because of that witch Willow. And you were there. . .Wait." She placed the tip of one index finger on her chin and struck a thinking pose. "No, on second thought, you weren't."

The smiles began to fade from the girls' faces.

"Huh?" asked Harmony.

"Come to think of it, you snubbed me when I dated Xander, and you still treated me lousy even after we broke up." Her face was becoming angry. "In fact, if I ever did anything that you didn't like, you snubbed me."

"Cordy, I. . . ." began Harmony.

"You know what, Harm?" Cordelia said, glaring down at them. "I think it's about time that I snub you."

Quicker than anyone could react, she brought her right foot high into the air and sent it crashing down upon the tiny clique. They screamed shrilly in unison, and disappeared beneath the hand-made sandal with a booming crunch.

The students and faculty watching from inside the building screamed as well, and turned to flee, but Cordelia was down on her knees in an instant, widening the hole in the school enough to slide both hands inside. She felt around and grabbed a double-handful of wriggling people.

Bringing her hands out, she saw that she'd caught about a dozen in all. She smirked down at them, then turned her attention back to the school.

"Xander Harris!" she called out. "If you don't come out here right now, all your little non-friends here are going to pay!"

She turned around, her back to the school, bent over, and set the screaming people on the ground.

The first one to regain his feet dashed off, running wildly. Cordelia casually stepped forward and ground him into the pavement. Another, a male faculty member, ran in the opposite direction. He only made it ten feet before being smushed under her other powerful foot. The rest of them, who had considered running, stayed where they were, unsure of what to do.

"Good," she said to them, an amused look on her face. "Looks like you catch on quickly. Now, lets keep ourselves busy while we wait for my worm of an ex-boyfriend to show up and save the day."

She slowly lifted her right foot and hung it over the crowd of 10 people. A girl screamed and bolted, but was quickly squashed out of existence.

"This is Chicken, people," Cordelia said, grinding the girl into a grease spot. "The rules are simple: I'm going to slowly bring my foot down on top of you, and anyone who tries to run will be squished."

A female teacher looked up at her and shouted, "Why are you doing this?"

Cordelia lazily speared the woman with her heel, slicing her rather crudely in two. The crowd screamed, and some threw up.

"Any other questions?" Cordelia asked. She waited a moment. "No? Then let's start."

She raised her foot over them again, letting it hover about four feet above their heads.

"It's a good thing for you guys I was a cheerleader," she said. "Gave me nice, strong legs, and a good sense of balance."

As she talked, she slowly lowered her foot.

To the people below, staring up at the bloody sole of the sandal, she was lowering it much too quickly. Before long, they had to crouch down so that the grisly monolith wouldn't touch their heads.

Cordelia smiled, greatly enjoying her game. She was just about to step forward fully when a voice spoke up behind her.

"Do you really want to stain those nice shoes, Cordelia?" Buffy called out.

Cordelia strained her neck to look over her shoulder. The little slayer was standing on the school's roof, glaring up at her in defiance. She was holding a crossbow. Forgetting the people below her, Cordelia turned around to face her adversary.

"Where's Xander?" she asked, her voice edging toward rage.

"Sorry," Buffy said, "he couldn't make it. But I'm here. There are a few ground rules, though. I like to pay for my own dinner, and I never kiss on the first date."

Cordelia was growing more and more furious. "I want Xander out her right. . . ."

She was suddenly distracted by movement near her feet. The small crowd of people, seizing the opportunity while her attention was elsewhere, had begun to run in all directions.

"Dammit!" Cordelia spat, then started stomping all around her. "You little insects! I'll teach you to disobey me!"

Buffy looked on in horror as the giantess stomped the life out of one person after another, looking like an angry housewife chasing cockroaches across the floor of her kitchen. Screams were quickly cut off by gruesome squelches of finality.

This had to stop! Raising the crossbow, Buffy took aim, and shouted, "Hey!"

Cordelia looked up, and at that moment Buffy pulled the trigger.

The crossbow bolt flew true, right into Cordy's large brown eye.

Cordelia shrieked, grabbing at her eye, clawing at it in alarm. Then she stopped, and slowly lowered her hands. Her right eye, the one hit by the bolt, appeared unharmed.

The giant girl rolled her eyes around, testing them, then rolled them upward and slid the tip of an index finger along the white of her right eye. Pulling her finger away, she looked at it. The crossbow bolt was stuck to her fingertip with her tears.

She began to chuckle.

"Wow," she said, "you had me scared there for a second."

Buffy looked at her, astonished.

Cordelia finished laughing, then looked down at the puny girl with a serious expression.

"Now," she said in a playful voice, "it's my turn."

She lifted her huge right fist into the air, high above her head, and swung downward with all her might directly at Buffy.

Part 5

Buffy leapt from the roof of the school just as Cordelia's fist slammed home. Chunks of stone whizzed through the air all around the slayer as she plummeted to the ground below. She hit the ground feet first, rolled, and came up running.

Buffy was aware of gusts of wind as Cordelia's giant feet stomped the ground behind and around her. She tucked her head down and ran as fast as she could, not daring to look back or up.

"I have to get her away from the school," she thought, "but where? Where is the least populated area I can take her to?"

The answer came to her suddenly. "The cemetery! Well, I've always wondered what it looked like in daylight."

Just then, Cordelia's huge left foot landed with a thud in front of her. Without thinking, Buffy jumped into the air, landed standing on her hands on the top of the giant ped, and flipped over it to land on her own feet and took off again.

After that, her course was more jagged. The last stomp had been too close for comfort, so Buffy concentrated on running in a zig-zag line. It paid off as Cordelia became confused, her slower reflexes not compensating enough to follow the fleeing speck's movement. Her feet often landed where Buffy had been seconds before, but they were long seconds. After a minute, she stopped for rest, her chest heaving as she gulped air.

"Hey," she said, then swallowed. She spoke between breaths. "Not. . . fair! I'm not. . . super. . . hero. . . like you!"

Buffy's only answer was to keep running.

Cordelia waved her hands in front of her face, trying to cool off. "Whew! Okay! Breath, girl!" She placed her hands on her knees, bending over as nausea overtook her. "2 and a half years. . . running from vampires. . . demons. . . and werewolves. . . you'd think I'd. . . be in better. . . shape. . . than this."

Up to that point, the street she had been chasing Buffy down had been relatively deserted. The few cars during late-morning traffic had been able to swerve out of the way of the giantess' pounding feet, though they crashed into one another in the process. But, it was nearing noon, and that meant the streets would soon be filling up with lunch-goers.

Cordelia looked at her watch and saw what time it was. She was feeling very hungry.

Buffy ran on for 2 more blocks before she finally realized Cordelia was no longer chasing her. She looked back, and could see the girl's head and shoulders sticking up above the low buildings. She was looking down at the ground near her feet. Buffy feared the worst, but was somewhat, though sickeningly, comforted by the fact that Cordelia didn't appear to have a look of enjoyment on her face. Instead she looked. . . what was it?

"Hungry," Buffy whispered to herself, and took off running back the way she'd come.

As she rounded the corner and entered the street where Cordelia was, Buffy halted herself. Her fears were being realized as she watched the girl reach her long arm down toward a man who was staring up at her from the sidewalk.

"No!" Buffy shouted, and started running again. She watched as Cordelia wrapped her graceful fingers around the bewildered man, and began to lift him into the air.

"Cordelia!" Buffy shouted as she ran. "No! Cordelia! Don't do it!"

Cordelia turned her attention to the little blond. "Don't do what?" she asked.

Buffy stopped several yards from her and held up her hands imploringly. "Don't eat him!"

Cordelia wrinkled up her nose. "Eww!" she said in disgust. "As if! He has McDonald's!"

She opened up her hand and reached toward the man with her other one. Gently, she plucked the tiny paper bag he held from his grasp.

"What, no drink?" she asked. The man didn't answer. She fumbled with the bag for a moment, trying to get at the contents with her free hand and the index finger of the one that held the man. Finally, she gave up and tossed the whole thing into her mouth, swallowing with a grimace at the taste of paper.

She stood still for a moment, her eyes vacant, then sighed.

"There's no way that's going to fill me up," she said, and then a strange hunger overtook her. One unlike any she'd ever felt before. Her eyes grew soft, and her mouth began to water. She looked down at the tiny man in her hand, not seeing him as human.

"No!" Buffy shouted again, but Cordelia paid no attention to her.

"I need," Cordelia whispered, "to eat. I need something. Something I never knew I needed before."

The man finally realized his predicament, and began to struggle violently. Cordelia simply wrapped her fingers around him and squeezed gently. He stopped moving, but screamed as one of his ribs broke.

"Don't worry," Cordelia said sweetly, "I'll be sure to chew you up real good so you won't have to feel my stomach acids eating you."

The man began to wail.

Cordelia quickly and hungrily popped him into her mouth and immediately began to chew.

"Nooo!!" Buffy screamed from the ground below.

The giant young woman chewed with her lips open, as if she were chewing a piece of gum. Each time her teeth parted, the man's scream could be heard, and when they came together, the crunching of bones resounded. The scream became weaker and weaker, then died all together.

She continued to chew, her eyes cloudy, her focus inward. She felt that this was right, that this was what she was supposed to do, had to do, to survive.

When the man had been reduced to a watery paste, Cordelia swallowed. She wanted more, needed more. She could not rest until her hunger was satiated. She looked around, but saw no one except for Buffy. She started after the slayer, but decided it wasn't worth the effort.

"Cordelia!" Buffy shouted again. "You have to stop! Please! We can get you some help!"

Cordelia ignored her. "Must eat," she muttered. "Need more, so hungry."

She walked to the nearest building which reached to just past her knees, brought a fist up, and pounded down on the roof, causing it to cave in a little. Shuffling her feet to the side, she did the same to the next building, then the next.

"What is she doing?" Buffy wondered, but soon got her answer.

After a few moments, people began to pour out of the buildings like ants from a disturbed anthill. They had been driven out, not knowing about the giantess, just fearing that he building they were in was collapsing. Most were too concerned with the building, turning around and peering up at it suspiciously, to notice the tall beauty within stepping distance of them.

Cordelia waited silently, having upset 4 buildings, as the people crowded into the street. Those that noticed her, didn't really understand what they were looking at. She stood so still that they thought she must have been some sort of balloon or something.

Buffy wouldn't stand for it, though. "Get back inside!" she shouted, running toward them. "She'll kill you! Get back inside!"

Her shouting urged Cordelia into action. She quickly bent over and grabbed a handful of stunned, tiny people, and shoved them into her mouth. Even as she chewed and swallowed the first mouthful, her other hand was bringing the second up to her lips.

The people nearest Cordelia broke into a panic, and started shoving against the others in a stampede to get out of the way. It took a moment for the rest of them to see what was happening, and another moment for their minds to sort it out and react to it. Before long, about 500 people were trampling one another in an effort to get as far as possible away from the deadly beauty. Only a few had sense enough to go back into the buildings, despite the orders Buffy was screaming.

Cordelia worked faster, sometimes swallowing several people alive in an effort to get more into her mouth. In her haste, many people were squashed beneath her feet as they shuffled forward into the crowd. She wasn't moving fast enough, however, and the mob was beginning to leave her behind.

She stood up, shoving a screaming woman into her half-full mouth and chewing, and walked after them. Taking purposeful steps, she walked into the crowd, crushing dozens beneath the soles and heels of her shoes. She stopped in their midst, and crouched down again, grabbing people up by the handful, stuffing her mouth with them until her cheeks bulged and undulated with kicking limbs. She had to pause and chew a bit before she could fit more in.

Body parts and viscera rained down on those below as she was still chewing with her mouth open. The expression on her face was one of a trance. She was aware of what she was doing, but driven by the madness of hunger. She got down on her hands and knees, pulping several beneath each knee and her palms, and grabbed more as quickly as possible.

The little people weren't sure which way to run, and were making very little progress since they kept running into each other going opposite directions. Dozens died where they stood, either crushed beneath the titaness, or beneath each other.

Buffy was absolutely horrified. In three years of slaying, she'd never seen carnage like this. Blood and body parts were everywhere. Footprints two-feet deep filled with squashed carcasses captured more people as they slipped and fell in during their blind panic. Those people were buried beneath the sea of others in their attempts to get away.

The slayer didn't know what to do. Never had she felt so helpless to prevent death. She was in a state of shock.

A shadow fell over her, and she looked up. Cordelia's trunk-like fingers were falling upon her, dripping blood from the nails. She dodged to the side as they snatched up the people nearest her. Numbly, she watched the helpless ascend, screaming and flailing their limbs. She averted her eyes so as not to see their final destination.

As if in a trance, Buffy began to walk in the direction of the school, her subconscious seeking the instruction of Giles. She didn't get far, however, as something large and black thundered to the ground in front of her, crushing several unwary people beneath it.

It was a gigantic, black boot.

Buffy's already befuddled mind tried to comprehend what she was seeing. Her eyes looked up from the large, rounded toe of the boot, following a towering leg that was clothed in loose, black leather, up to a smooth stomach that peeked out from under a black, mid-cut tank top, over the large breasts that pushed out at the fabric, and into the grinning, poisonously beautiful face of Faith.

"Hey, B," the rogue slayer said, and laughed.

Part 6

"This can't be happening," Buffy said under her breath as she stared up at the towering Faith.

Faith herself was enjoying every moment of it. She peered down at the tiny young woman over her breasts, the smile on her face widening.

"You know, B," Faith began, "the boss sent me to stop Prehistoric Princess here," she motioned toward Cordelia, who was still noisily munching on terrified people, unaware of what was happening around her, "but on the way over here, I accidentally stepped on some average Joe who ran right out in front of me."

She tossed her hair out of her eyes, then looked back down at Buffy.

"God, what a rush! It made me rethink this whole 'Saving Sunnydale' thing. Seems to happen with me a lot. Now I just want to experience that sensation over, and over, and over again. Do you know what I mean?"

Buffy didn't answer.

"Well then," she continued as if she was answered, "let me tell you about it. I felt every single one of his bones cracking under my foot. Well, not at first. The first thing I did was lift my big ol' boot off of him, and crouched down to see what I stepped on." She giggled, a sound that gave Buffy goose bumps. "He was twitchin' and hollerin', I only half squashed him." Her eyes rose and looked off into the distance in reverie.

"He just lay there, looking up at me with those terrified eyes. They practically begged me to finish him off." She looked back at Buffy, the smile lopsided now in a coy expression. "So I had to oblige. I tipped my foot back on its heel," she demonstrated with her left foot, "twisted it over him," her foot twisted to one side, knocking a fleeing man down, "and pinned him under it," the foot quickly, but gently, came down on the screaming man, who futilely pushed up at it with his hands.

Buffy watched in horror, frozen to the spot and not able to react.

"I stood there for a minute," Faith continued, "feeling his weak struggling under my sole." She laughed suddenly, making Buffy jump. "I swear I could feel his freaking heart beat!"

The man screamed from beneath her boot, and Buffy could see him pounding on the rough sole. "Help me!" he wailed, staring at Buffy with wild eyes.

"Watcha gonna do, B?" Faith asked, and Buffy looked back up at her face. She was looking down at her with an expression that sickened Buffy even more. Her expression was soft and lustful. Her mouth was slightly open, and Buffy could see her chest moving in and out in slow, deep breaths. "You gonna try to help him? Be all superhero-like?" She turned her head slightly to one side, looking down at Buffy a bit askance. "Isn't that what people like us do?"

Buffy shook her head, slowly.

"No?" Faith asked, a little surprised, turning her face fully toward the tiny slayer.

"No," Buffy replied. "Not people like <i>us</i>." Her stare was icy and determined. "People like me."

She looked back down at the struggling man, and jumped down onto her stomach, reaching an arm beneath the low-hanging bootsole to grab one of his flailing hands.

"Hold on!" she called to him, "I'll get you out!"

The man held on tight, and she pulled. He only moved a little. The man suddenly threw back his head with a pained scream, and Buffy noticed Faith's boot inching further downward. She chanced a look up at the huge goddess, and saw that she had the same look of lust, her half-lidded eyes looking down upon her with curious interest.

"Stop it! You've made your point! Let him go!"

"I slowly applied pressure to him," Faith said, continuing her earlier tale, "until I heard a bone snap." She paused, waiting. The man continued to scream, but that was the only sound other than half-heard screams in the background.

"I said, 'until I heard a bone snap!'" Faith said angrily, and put more weight into her step.

The man screamed louder, and Buffy clearly heard a loud crack from down where his feet disappeared in gloom.

"Faith, please!" Buffy pleaded with the giant slayer.

"After that," the dark-haired young woman continued, ignoring the blond, "I picked up the pace, putting more weight onto my foot." Her expression was dreamy, her eyes fixed on Buffy, but not really seeing her. "It was like popcorn, B – his bones popping one after another."

As if on cue, a rapid-fire series of crackles emanated from the poor man. His screams cut off, and his head lolled to the side, wild eyes staring into Buffy's.

"Or like wood popping in a fire."

Buffy watched the man's mouth work soundlessly, and she knew he was losing the battle. She refused to give up, though, and as she pulled on his arm with one hand, she pushed up at the treaded sole with the other. Still, the foot descended.

Several more pops were heard, and Buffy flinched at each one. She could see that the man's legs were disappearing, and his pelvis had begun to compress.

"Please," she whispered, tears streaming down her cheeks, then flung her head back and screamed up at the giant tormentor, "PLEASE!!"

"Too late, B," Faith said in a hushed voice, and Buffy noticed with disgust that her hips had begun to slowly undulate back and forth, her breath coming in short bursts. "You couldn't save me, and you can't save him."

Her face twisted in a brief grimace, and she shoved her foot the rest of the way to the ground.

"NOOO!!" Buffy shrieked, staring into the man's bulging eyes, seeing his head squeezed and collapsing, watching his eyes popped out of their sockets. And then all she could see was the black rubber of the sole inches from her face.

Thankfully, Buffy's arm was positioned so that it slid between the tread of the giant boot, but she hadn't even noticed. She collapsed to the ground, all strength leaving her, sobbing with her face pressed against the rubber. Dimly, she noticed it shifting, then it lifted. Her head fell down onto her shoulder, her arm still stretched out in front of her, her hand clasping the dead man's own.

"Look at me, B," came the husky voice from above.

Buffy didn't respond, only continued sobbing, her face averted from Faith.

"Look at me!" Faith screamed.

Buffy screamed as well, trying to cover her ears, and only barely noticed that her right arm wasn't reacting. Slowly, she rolled over onto her back and stared up at the giantess.

Faith's expression had changed, and now it appeared almost uninterested.

"Good," she said down to her, her voice calm and husky once again. "Now, listen very closely. I'm going to give you till the count of five to run. If you're not gone by five, I'm going to squish you into a slayer souffle."

She then lifted her left foot up and over Buffy, raised high enough into the air so that they could still see each other's faces.

"One," she began.

Buffy tried to get up, but again her right arm wasn't responding. Looking at it, she saw that she still held the man's hand.

"Two."

Buffy pulled at her own hand, but found that his was locked in a literal death-grip on hers.

"Three."

Frantically she tugged at it, noticing with a surprising sense of detail that the man's shoulder, the one attached to the arm that held her captive, was still intact. In fact, the entire area across his shoulders was relatively unharmed. She saw that his body was smashed into a pattern, that of Faith's boot tread, sections of it smashed flat while others had been spared by the spaces between the treads.

"Four."

Buffy was grunting and sweating, desperately trying to free herself. She was on her feet, crouched over and tugging with all her might at the arm. She could see that the smashed parts of the body were pressed into the asphalt of the street, actually fusing it with the tarred material, which was why she couldn't break away.

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. Buffy turned her head and looked in fear up at Faith's face. She saw her front teeth protrude and catch her lower lip.

"F. . . ."

Something incomprehensibly huge slammed into Faith from the front, knocking her off her feet and flinging her backwards.

Buffy sobbed in disbelief at the sight of the giant Cordelia seemingly coming to her rescue.

The two titanesses flew through the air several hundred yards before bulldozing into a row of buildings on the right side of the street. The structures, unable to withstand such enormous force, powdered like chalk, collapsing beneath the women's weight.

Faith hit the street on her back, Cordelia falling on top of her, and slid several more yards, plowing up the street beneath her.

The resulting tremor was horrendous, and Buffy was flung from her feet again. Somehow it caused her hand to pop free from the man's grip, though she barely noticed. Groaning, she lifted herself up onto her elbows and looked down the street.

Cordelia, covered in the blood of her victims, sat atop Faith's chest, the other's arms pinned beneath her great knees, pounding her large fist into Faith's startled face.

Buffy could hear words spoken in anger between the titanic punches.

"This. . . is my. . . food. . . and you. . . cannot. . . have. . . ANY!"

Faith, recovering quickly and tilted her head to one side so that Cordelia's last punch missed its mark and plunged into the road bed, sinking in several feet. Then the rogue slayer had her feet in the air, her legs wrapping around Cordelia's head.

"Get off me, you anorexic bitch!" Faith shouted, and flung the other away.

Buffy got up and ran just as Cordy's head slammed into the ground near her. She didn't look back as she dodged between two buildings, dashing down the alleyway. She could hear thundering punches behind her, and figured that Cordelia wouldn't last long against the super-strength of Faith.

She was wrong.

mondo

Part 7

"Of course!" Giles exclaimed, causing Xander, Willow, and Oz, who had joined them, to jump. Well, Xander and Willow at least. Oz showed about as much surprise as he ever did, which was to raise an eyebrow.
They all looked at Giles, who was holding a thick, dusty, leather-bound book with ancient runes on the cover. He was reading intently.

"'The Mirror of Azinoth,'" he read aloud, "'was supposed to have the ability to grant any user god-like powers.'"

"Assinoth?" Xander asked.

"Azinoth," Willow corrected. "It was an ancient civilization that tried to take 'God made man in his own image' a bit too far. They were working on a way to become gods themselves. Right, Giles?"

"Quite," Giles said absently.

"'Tried?'" Oz asked.

Giles glanced up at him, then back at the book. "Erm, yes. From what little remains of the Azinoths, it would appear that they never succeeded."

"What do you mean?" asked Xander.

"Well," Giles began, "their entire civilization disappeared about a thousand years ago. Vanished without a trace."

"How come everyone we either come across or study seems to vanish without a trace?" Xander asked.

"Well, perhaps 'without a trace' isn't quite right. Some ruins were discovered approximately fifty years ago in New Zealand, but very little was found." He sat down at the table across from the others and looked at them. "Odd, really. Even a civilization a thousand years old should have left behind more than the few broken walls that were there. According to history, the Azinoth Empire was well on its way to matching that of the Romans."

Xander spoke up again, "What happened to them?"

Giles raised his eyebrows. "Well, as legend has it, God Himself came down from the heavens and smote the Azinoths; destroyed their entire empire."

"Or maybe they actually did succeed in becoming gods," Willow offered. "Or, at least, some of them."

"Yeah, maybe they made this Mirror of Azrael thingy, and an ancient Cordelia-type person used it, and turned them all into little thin Ass-cakes," Xander added, then grimaced. "Az-cakes," he amended. "Turned them all into Az-cakes."

"Azinoth, Xander," Willow said. "Azrael's the cat from the Smurfs."

"Huh?" grunted Xander.
"Xander could be right," Giles said.

"Huh?" Xander turned his grunt to Giles.

"Yes," Giles said with a grim smile, "Hell may very well have frozen over even as you spoke, but you could be right."

Just then, the door to the library burst open, and a bloodied and haggard looking Buffy strode in.

"Buffy!" Willow said in alarm.

"I'm okay, Will," Buffy said, though weakly. Cordelia never hurt me." She looked at them seriously. "Neither did Faith."

"Faith?" Giles said, standing up quickly.

"Yeah," Buffy confirmed sadly. "Sunnydale is a 2-titan-town, now."

"What, Faith has a Mirror of Equinox, too?" Xander asked in fear.

"Huh?" asked Buffy.

"Mirror of Azinoth," Giles supplied. "It's what we believe turned Cordelia into what she is now."

"I don't think so," Buffy said. "Faith, I mean. She said that the boss sent her to take Cordelia out. I guess she was talking about the Mayor. He seems to have some pretty big mojo working for him, so it's probably some sort of spell he had cast on Faith. I suppose he could have a Mirror of Whozit's, though. But I'm betting these things are kinda rare, and Cordelia and the Mayor aren't exactly best buds."

"Rare?" Giles asked. "Why do you say that?"

"These things always are, aren't they?" Buffy said. "It's always some rare magical doohicky left over from some doomed race, or something."

There was murmured assent from the group.

"What happened with Cordelia?" Giles asked Buffy. "And Faith?"

"They're duking it out right now," Buffy said.

"So she actually is helping us?" asked Willow, surprised.

Buffy looked suddenly sad. "No. She has her own agenda. She's decided she wants Sunnydale for herself."
"I dare say the Mayor won't like that," Giles said.

"Let's hope he doesn't," commented Buffy. "So, what's the plan?"

"What?" Giles asked forgetfully. "Oh, oh yes!" He began to read the book again to himself, silently turning the page. "Ah! According to this, in order to destroy the Mirror's power, simply destroy the Mirror itself."

"Sounds easy enough," Buffy said. "I definitely know how to destroy things."

Suddenly, the entire school rocked with what sounded like an explosion. They all turned toward the doors to see a cloud of dust moving down the hall past the doors' windows. As one, they ran to the doors and cautiously pushed them open.

A few feet down the hall toward the front of the school, the hall itself no longer existed. Where it had been was a jagged hole choked with debris. Through the hole, they saw a wall of black fabric. As they watched, the fabric shifted and rose into the air, revealing it to be that of the shirt worn by Faith.

The giant girl stood up and advanced on Cordelia, who stood a bit in the distance, her fists raised and a furious look on her face.

"I can't believe Cordelia's lasted this long," uttered Buffy.

"By all intents and purposes," said Giles, "Faith is fighting against a god. The Mirror of Azinoth was designed to grant godhood to whomsoever chose to use it. I would say that the outcome of this battle, should it be allowed to continue, will be the death of Faith, and not Cordelia."

"What do you mean 'should it be allowed to continue?'" asked Willow.

Giles didn't say anything, just nodded toward the street in front of the school, visible over the demolished remains of the school lobby.

They all looked, and suddenly became aware of the horrified screams that filled the air.

Dozens of people, upset from the relative safety of buildings during the giant catfight, ran about the giantess' feet in all directions. As the great young women moved about, they trod upon them without care.

Willow turned around with a squeal and ran back into the library. The rest slowly followed, almost unable to avert their eyes from the massacre in the street.

Giles immediately ran into his office, and came back holding a very large, leather-bound book, worn with age and use. He carried it over to the table and slammed it down, flipping it open and riffling through the pages. The others ran up to him.

"What are you doing?" asked Buffy.

"As you said earlier, the Mayor must have used some sort of growth spell on Faith," Giles answered.

Buffy nodded and shrugged. "Yeah, so?"

"Here it is!" Giles said, and thrust an index finger into a page.

"Again, so?" Buffy said, her expression impatient. Then she smiled. "Are you saying that you have a shrink spell, too?"

"Erm, no," Giles said sadly. My book is incomplete, sorry to say."

"Then what, Giles?" Buffy demanded.

"Buffy," Giles said softly, "people out there are dying, horribly dying."

Buffy just stared at him.

"Somebody has to stop them." He said.

"So, we'll find this Mirror, destroy it, and that will stop Cordelia," Buffy said.

"Yes, but not Faith," Giles countered.

"But you said you didn't have a shrink spell."

"No, I haven't one, but I do have the growth spell."

"And what," asked Buffy, "making Faith grow bigger is supposed to stop her?"

Giles looked at her quite seriously. "No, but making you grow will."

Buffy stared at him, her mouth agape. After a moment, she found her words again.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" she said, holding her hands up in front of her, palms out. "Nuh-uh, Giles. Have you taken a look outside lately? Those two are tearing Sunnydale apart. Think of what would happen if a giant me got into the middle of it!"

"We need someone to lead them away from Sunnydale, out into the desert," Giles argued. "Someone with strength enough to match them."

"But Giles," Buffy said emphatically, "you don't have a shrink spell. What happens once this is all ended? I don't want to be Buffy the Slaying Giantess the rest of my life!"

"Although it would make your job a lot easier," Xander interjected.

Buffy gave him a level look, and he backed off.

"Buffy, listen to me," Giles said, pushing back the tail of his tweed jacket and putting his fists on his hips. "If this fight continues within the city limits, an untold number of people will die. You are their only hope. And I promise you that when it is over, we will find a spell to shrink you back, but time is of the essence."

As if to lend power to his argument, there was a great sound as of a building collapsing accompanied by many screams of pain and terror.

Buffy's mouth worked soundlessly, trying to come up with another argument. At length, her mouth closed and her jaw tightened.

"Okay. What do we do?"


Minutes later, Buffy sat in the center of a circle of candles in the darkened library. Xander and Oz had been evacuated to the other end of the building leaving Willow and Giles to combine their strengths in order to cast the powerful spell. Willow had objected, memories of the pain she'd experienced when she'd had to cast a spell to restore Angel's soul still vivid in her mind, but Giles had insisted saying that she had a strong power within her, and he couldn't do it without her help.

The two casters stood outside of the circle in front of a candle set upon a tall brazier, holding the great book between them.

"Are you ready?" Giles asked quietly.

"Does it matter?" asked Buffy.

Giles nodded after a moment. "Right. Let's begin."

"Wait!" Buffy said suddenly. "If I'm going to grow big, shouldn't we be doing this outside?"

Another thunderous crash shook the building.

Buffy looked around at the shadows, then said, "Never mind. Outside is a bad place to be right now."

Giles nodded again, then looked down at the book.

He and Willow began to chant in Latin, their voices seeming to ring through the empty room.
At first Buffy didn't notice any change, but after a minute of the chanting, her skin began to tingle all over. She looked down at her bare arms, watching the goose bumps rise all along their lengths, and then noticed that her hand appeared to be growing larger. Her pulse quickened, and she began to sweat in fear. An absurd thought occurred to her.

"I hope my clothes grow with me," she muttered.
Part 8

A giant hand burst through the skylight of Sunnydale High's library followed by a long arm that reached out. The arm bent at the elbow, and the great fingers of the hand gripped the edge of the roof which framed the skylight. With barely detectable effort, the hand tore a large section of the roof off, widening the hole. As the hand set the debris away to the side, it visibly grew larger and thicker.

To one side of the skylight, the roof began to bulge upwards, and a powerful thumb appeared through the opening, gripping that side of the framework. With a wrenching groan, another section of roofing lifted into the air and was set carefully to the side.

"Stand back," came a deep, female voice from inside the library. The arm descended out of sight for a moment, and seconds later, most of the surrounding roof was torn free with a cacophonous roar. Buffy Summers emerged from the newly formed hole, rising until she stood exposed from the chest up, her arms held above her head supporting the library roof. Again, carefully, she set it to the side, making sure none of it fell over the side of the school onto anyone below.

Looking down, she made sure the hole was wide enough to accommodate her ever-expanding body. With relief, she noted that she was still fully clothed in a red satin, sleeveless blouse, black, form-fitting long pants, and black platform sandals. She looked at her watch, and was dismayed to see that the process had taken nearly an hour. She was afraid to look out upon Sunnydale, fearing that she would find it gone, destroyed by the two women during their fight.

She took a quick look around, but couldn't see either of the other giantesses. What she did see, however, took her breath away.

A good part of Sunnydale lay in smoldering ruins. Many buildings had been reduced to crumbled heaps of stone and wood, and several fires had broken out. The destructive path Faith and Cordelia had taken in their battle was obvious, the collapsed buildings forming into hellish paths through the city.

"Where are they?" Buffy wondered to herself.

"Buffy!" shouted a small voice below her. She looked down to see Giles standing between her feet.

"Giles, I don't see them," Buffy said worriedly. Then she caught movement from the corner of her eye. Turning her head, she saw the slender shoulders of Cordelia. She appeared to be down on hands and knees, but Buffy could only see her back as the rest of her was blocked from view behind buildings. Her stomach turned over at the thought of what she must be doing as the sound of screams drifted to her ears.

"Wait," she said without looking down, "there's Cordelia, but I don't see Faith."

"Perhaps Cordelia defeated her?" Giles ventured.

Buffy scanned the horizon with a puzzled expression. "Maybe," she said thoughtfully.

"Buffy," Giles called again, "there's an important matter we must discuss."

Buffy looked down at him again, thrown a bit by how tiny he looked next to her feet.

"It is very important that you remember your training," Giles said.

Buffy waited for more, then said, "And?"

Giles looked up at her pointedly. "It is important to remain focused on your target, and ignore any. . . distractions."

Buffy shook her head in annoyance. "Giles, what are you talking about?"

Giles removed his glasses and cleaned them thoughtfully, his brow knitted in concentration. He then looked back up at the towering blond.

"Erm, given your size," he began slowly, "you may find it impossible to, erm, r-refrain from. . . ." His mouth worked helplessly, trying to find the best words.

Buffy glanced back at the horizon and still could only see Cordelia, but she knew that Cord was slaughtering dozens even as she waited for Giles' speech. She looked back down at him with an angry expression.

"Giles!" she urged.

"Hurt others," Giles blurted out.

Buffy was speechless. She hadn't considered that. She looked at her feet and noticed again how huge they appeared next to Giles. She couldn't stop her mind from dredging up images of Cordelia's own feet carelessly squashing people without notice.

"Oh," she whispered, feeling bile rise in her throat. She then looked down to the street, seeing it mostly cleared of people, though a few woeful stragglers wandered about in confusion. However, her eyes were drawn more to those who didn't move; those who couldn't move. The street and surrounding area was pocked with giant foot prints, and within those footprints. . . .
Buffy made a noted distinction between the footprints made by Cordelia and those made by Faith. Faith's covered a much larger area than Cord's. Buffy could clearly see the outline of Faith's large chunky boot heel sunk into the asphalt some feet behind the print of her sole. She could even make out the imprint of the boot's tread pressed into the flattened corpses of Faith's victims.

Cordelia's footprints were marked with deep holes in the ground where her heels hit. Her sole prints, while smaller than Faith's, held their own share of multiple murders. Those bodies were as flat as possible, pressed deep into the ground at the bottoms of their freshly made graves. A strange sort of detachment was coming over Buffy as she noticed a pair of arms and legs jutting from within one of the holes caused by Cordelia's heels, the person having been crushed at the midsection and driven into the ground folded in two. As Buffy watched, she noticed the form of a woman kneeling beside the hole, clinging to the up stretched hand of the person within it. The woman appeared to be sobbing, though Buffy couldn't hear her.

Buffy's eyes returned to her own shoes, her platform sandals. While the heels of the sandals raised the heels of her feet higher than the toes, the soles were solid the entire length with no break other than the ridged tread. If she happened to step on several people at once, there would be no reprieve for any of them.

Buffy closed her eyes, shuddering at the very idea that such a thought had entered her head. At length, she opened her eyes and looked back down at the man between her feet.

"Giles," she said in a sickened voice, "I'm not sure I can do this."

Giles gave her a sympathetic, fatherly smile. "Buffy," he said gently, "if you do not, many more people will die than would at your hand alone." He watched, his heart pained, as a trickle of tears ran down Buffy's right cheek.

After a moment, she wiped it away and set her jaw.

"Okay," she said in a determined voice. "Let's do it."

She turned her face back down upon the road, scanning the area to make sure her footing would not harm anyone, and lifted her still expanding right leg out of the building. Nervously, she set it down in the road, trying to avoid the grisly footprints there. She then set her left foot next to the other. Looking down, she saw that she straddled the mourning woman in the street. For a long moment, Buffy stared down at her, a turmoil of emotions twisting through her.

Slowly, the woman looked up with her. The look that she gave Buffy was that of pure loathing, and Buffy felt her stomach not.

The woman mouthed something, speaking too low for Buffy to hear.

"What?" Buffy whispered.
The woman drew a deep, ragged breath, her face twisting in a rictus of hatred, then screamed out, "Murderer!"

Buffy recoiled as if slapped, surprised at the woman's reaction to her.

"I-I didn't. . . ." Buffy stammered.

:"Murderer!" the woman screamed again, louder.

Tears filled Buffy's eyes. She knew that the woman had mistaken her for one of the others, but the accusations drove into her mind that she would soon be a murderer, even if only by accident. She could see no way to avoid it. From the sounds of screams in the air, it was obvious that there would be streets thronged with people, and if she was forced down those streets, she would not be able to avoid stepping on anyone.

Buffy wiped at her eyes, then looked back over her shoulder at the hole she had emerged from.

"Giles," she said, her voice stronger than she had expected it to be, "find the Mirror. Destroy that thing before too many more people die." She hoped he had already left to do just that.

Not noticing that her growth had stopped at approximately 250 feet, Buffy strode forward, avoiding the vindictive gaze of the grieving woman below who still shouted up at her.

She had gone only a few steps when she saw Faith stand up several blocks away, her back to Buffy. Buffy stopped and looked at her, seeing that Faith showed no signs of fatigue or injury.

Buffy watched as the other young woman looked down at something below her, right hand rising to absently brush hair out of her face and tuck it behind her ear. Then Faith's hip moved as she pushed one foot forward and down upon something lost to Buffy's sight. The action was accompanied by a bone-chilling, girlish giggle of delight.

The bile rose once again in Buffy's throat, but she swallowed it back. Then she noticed the large, black boots perched atop one of the taller buildings to Faith's right, and the bile was back. Too many thoughts of the implications of the scene before her raced through her mind.

Quickly, but quietly and carefully, Buffy moved down the street and wove between the buildings, approaching Faith always from behind, until at last, still two blocks away from the girl, she found her way blocked. The only options available to her were to cut a block to the right or a block to the left, but both choices would leave her in plain view. She briefly considered crawling to hide herself between the buildings, but the streets had begun to become more crowded with people, and she knew it would be harder to avoid injuring or killing them if she crawled. Making a quick decision, she cut left.

Buffy alternated between watching where she walked and glancing quickly up to see whether Faith had noticed her or not. Luckily, as Buffy moved further to the left, Faith turned to her right, away from the other.

Buffy reached the next intersection and moved into it, going forward once more. There were less people on that street, so she was able to look up more often. She saw that the buildings at the corners of the street upon which Faith stood had been knocked over, forming a barricade in the intersection. It was low enough for Buffy to easily step over it, though, and as she approached it, she was beginning to get a better view of that street. She also noticed that the crowd noises, the screams of terror and undercurrent of frantic discussion, was growing louder as she grew nearer.

At last, the final buildings that had prevented her from seeing Faith's actions moved out of the way, and Buffy caught her breath. She had expected to see what she did, but it horrified her nonetheless.

Both ends of a two-block length of road had been blocked by collapsed buildings as well as the intersections which divided the blocks in two. It also appeared that Faith had taken large sections of other buildings and jammed them into the alleyways between each structure, effectively forming a crude corral. What the corral held was mind-boggling.

Hundreds of people swarmed over the street, running about trying to find some route of escape. Escape from the monstrosity that giggled and cooed at the far end of the trap.

Faith's back was still turned to Buffy, her head tilted forward to watch the happenings at her feet below. Buffy stared wide-eyed at what she was doing.

She was, indeed, barefoot. Buffy saw that the backs of her heels were bloody, as were the sides of her feet. As Buffy watched, Faith lifted one foot, toe pointed downward. The sole was a grisly mess of smashed bodies and more blood. Faith poked her toe down, catching a fleeing man and squashing him into the road. She giggled again, smearing his remains backward, then lifted her foot again. She then stepped forward, bringing her weight down fully on her foot, covering several people at once and pressing them into paste.

Buffy couldn't take anymore.

"Stop it!" she shouted, a bit breathlessly.

"I thought you decided to quit for a snack?" Faith said, mistaking her for Cordelia.

Buffy gained control of herself.

"Faith," she said quietly.

Faith spun around in surprise, pulping several people in the process beneath her graceful feet. She looked at Buffy a long moment, an expression of shock upon her face.

"Wow, B!" she said at last, and smiled broadly as if seeing an old friend for the first time in a while. "Way to join the up-n'-up. . ." she eyed the extra 50 feet the slayer had on her, ". . . and up!"
"How could you do this, Faith?" Buffy demanded. "These are people!"

Faith shrugged, raising her arms and dropping them. "Don't you know me, yet, B?" she asked. "Didn't I say that we were better than these insects? You and me, B, we're super-human, I've said it all along." She motioned around her. "And now look at us! We're more than super-human." Her smile grew lopsided, and she nodded, jutting her head forward. "We're goddesses."

Buffy shook her head. "No, Faith. Why can't you understand that the abilities we have shouldn't be used for. . . ."

"Spare me, B," Faith interrupted, raising a hand. "You've tried this one on me before, read me the company motto, given me the tee-shirt, and taught me the secret handshake, but I just ain't interested. I'm not a company man. I'm a lone wolf. I don't work well with others."

She smiled seductively.

"But I could work well with you. What's the problem, B? Doesn't this excite you at all?" She looked down and slowly stepped forward, catching a small group of people beneath her barefoot and smashing the lives from them.

"Stop!" Buffy shouted.

"C'mon," Faith said, looking at her again. "Doesn't the thought of having all these little people at your feet, to do with what you want, doesn't that make you wet?"

She stepped forward with the other foot, silencing a screaming mob with a moist crunch.

"Faith, please!" Buffy was starting to cry again.

"To feel their bones crunching," Faith continued, locking her eyes with Buffy's, "to hear their joints pop and separate, to feel their guts squish up between your toes."

Buffy saw that Faith's hips had begun to undulate sexually as they had before when she'd stepped on the man Buffy had tried to save.

"You're sick," Buffy spat.

Faith grinned. "Yeah. Wicked, huh?"

Buffy, her face red with rage, began to tremble till she could hold it no longer.

"C'mon!" she screamed at the other. "Come over here and take me!"

"Whoa, B!" Faith said, her eyes wide but still grinning. "Don't think I've ever heard you scream like that before." She cocked her head to one side, the smile lopsided again. "I like it."

"What are you waiting for?" Buffy shouted, a little quieter.

Faith regarded her with her lopsided smile, her hands on her hips. Slowly she nodded.

"Alright. Just let me get my shoes on."

Faith twisted around on the ball of her right foot, catching a few more people beneath it and smearing them, then slowly and sensuously strode down the street.

People fell helplessly beneath her gliding feet, screaming as they saw the dirty soles descend upon them to snuff out their lives like so many others. Faith's next step fell into a large crowd of people who had pooled to the end of the corral away from the giantess. They had no where to go, being packed in with the others, and could only stare up in horror at their coming doom.

Faith moaned in pleasure at the sensation of so many bodies being reduced to stains beneath her foot, and slowly brought her other foot to rest beside the first, crushing at least a dozen more people as she settled into the step.

Buffy couldn't look away, but only stared at the massacre helpless to do anything. In order to stop Faith from killing them, she would have to enter the corral, killing countless more herself. She prayed that Faith didn't think of that.

Faith had stopped in the midst of the crowd, which had begun running to the other end of the street. Teasingly, she slowly bent over, stretching her upper body across the street and reaching an arm out for her boots. As she did so, she shuffled her feet as if positioning them to a more comfortable stance. More victims fell to her beautiful feet, dying agonizing deaths beneath her toes and arches.

She lifted the boots from the building, straightened up, and held them before her between her fingers. Smiling, she looked down her nose at the milling throng, and opened her hand.

Buffy gasped as the heavy boots fell to the ground and landed amidst the screaming people. Blood splattered in all directions as many were crushed beneath the weight of the footwear.

"Oops," Faith said in a girly voice, putting an index finger up to her pursed lips and looking upwards with her eyes in an expression of innocence. She spared a smile for Buffy, then lazily bent over at the waist as if to touch her toes.

She opened her right hand and reached into the crowd of people. Closing her long fingers, she snared about 7 and lifted them up. Twisting a little, she moved her hand over one of her boots. Then she turned her head toward Buffy and gave her a deliciously evil look.

Buffy shook her head slowly. "No, please don't," she pleaded.
Faith chuckled evilly. "You're so much fun, B, so easy!" Then she looked back at her hand.

Opening her fingers, she dropped the flailing people into the gaping mouth of her boot. There was a moment of silence from the boot, then pained screams and groaning. Faith reached into the crowd and grabbed six others, then dropped them into her other boot.

"Faith, dammit!" Buffy shouted, tears rolling down her face.

Faith stood up straight, but first reached down beside her left foot so that Buffy couldn't see and grabbed several other people. "Shhh...." she said soothingly to the other giantess. "I'll be along in a second."

When she looked down into her boots, she could barely see movement from within. Briefly, she passed a finger between her legs and up her stomach, then she lifted her right foot over the right boot.

It was hard to tell if those inside the boot screamed louder from the outside, but the view from within was terrifying. Those that were able stared up at the towering beauty high above them, and in fact did scream louder as they saw her hip move forward, her knee lifting. Then her impossibly large, bare, bloody foot rose into view and angled over them. She held it there for a moment, allowing her victims one last look at their killer, then began to lower it toward the boot. Darkness fell within as the toes first entered and light was cut out completely. They were plunged into blackness, and their own screams seemed to come from the air directly around them.

There was a mad rush to the toe of the boot, and people stumbled over each other and trampled one another in the darkness. The toe of the boot was so large, that even when all seven were pressing themselves into it, only a couple touched one another.

For a long moment, nothing happened, and the screams began to die down. Then came a horrible, wet, sliding sound as of something moving in the darkness before them, something coming closer.

Chaos ensued as the insole of the boot beneath their feet tilted upward, slanting toward the oncoming foot. They began to scream again as they lost their footing and fell down, sliding downward. They clawed for handholds, but the insole was much too slippery.

They thudded heavily into a large, warm, soft, wet object, and their screams doubled. They were piling on top of one another, and getting more and more confused in the utter blackness. In their terror they felt the sole slide over them, covering them completely. After a moment, it stopped, and the boot began to tilt back down.

As the insole leveled out, the people tried to scramble their way back into the toe section, but Faith's foot pressed down upon them, pinning them where they were. They screamed into the darkness, some muffled into the insole of the boot, some into the sole of the foot.

After the briefest pause, the great foot began to push down. They struggled, flailing their limbs, trying to get away, but it was no use. Ever so slowly, the pressure built, until those closest to her toes hear the first cracking of bones coming from those beneath her heel. The screams from the heel section became higher pitched and wild-animal-like. Just as the others began to feel the excruciating pain of their own bones beginning to succumb to the massive weight, the high-pitched squeals cut off with sounds like watermelons bursting.

This caused the others to scream louder and struggle harder, but it was no use. Soon the pressure was so intense that movement was impossible, and their lungs were compressed, forcing them to silence. They were then dimly aware of the cracking in their skulls, the rushing of blood in their ears nearly drowning the sounds out. Sharp pains shot through their heads, then there was a flash of bright light, and they knew no more.

"I say Goddamn what a rush!" Faith squealed in delight as she felt the last of them burst like grapes beneath her sole. She wriggled her toes, feeling their warm blood well up between them, and settled fully into the boot. Looking over at Buffy, she saw that the blond was nearly hyperventilating.

"Damn, B," Faith said, "I thought your stomach would be a little stronger."

Buffy didn't reply.

Faith shrugged, then slowly stepped into the other boot, relishing the tickle of tiny hands upon her sole, the warmth of human bodies beneath her foot, the pop, crunch, and grind of frail little bones as they broke beneath her.

Slipping all the way into her left boot, Faith turned to face Buffy.

"So," she said cheerfully, "we gonna fight, or what?"