LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shortest Middleweight and Heavyweight?

Started by tate, July 27, 2011, 01:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tate

I was watching some old Leilani clips and was impressed. Being 5'3" seemed alittle short for a middleweight, but I'm not sure.
Does anyone know who the shortest heavyweight fbb is/was?
the shortest middleweight fbb?

ah, if you want, throw in the shortest lightweight too, lol.


1hitomi

Barbara Fletcher is a Lightweight. I think she comes right up to the edge sometimes.

jubus

Suha Qasem, was a light-heavyweight and she was 5'0-5'1 (about 153 cm).

GoBrendaGo

I don't think Wendy McMaster is that tall and she is a HW.  I am amazed at how much muscle she can pack on that tiny frame. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

john540

Michelle Ralabate, if i remeber, was 4' 7".

Old Surehand

Sondra Faas competed as a heavyweight at 5'0" or around 150 cm.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michelle Ralabate, if i remeber, was 4' 7".

According to WPW and Get Big, she was 4'11" or around 150 cm. Actually, Sondra Faas' height in centimeters is more like 152.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

jubus

Colette Guimond (HW) - 5'1 (155)
Patricia Veldman (huge for her 4'11 (150))
Elena Seiple (LHW) 5'2 (157)
Wendy McMaster (HW) - 5'3 (160)
Sue Myers (MW/HW) - 5'1
Andrulla Blanchette (probably MW) - 5'2-5'3 (157-160)
Maria Segura (she was competing once as HW) - around 5'0
Debi Laszewski (LHW/HW) - 5'3
There's a lot of BB, which are really massive with short stature (up to 5'3).

kevin1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Colette Guimond (HW) - 5'1 (155)
Patricia Veldman (huge for her 4'11 (150))
Elena Seiple (LHW) 5'2 (157)
Wendy McMaster (HW) - 5'3 (160)
Sue Myers (MW/HW) - 5'1
Andrulla Blanchette (probably MW) - 5'2-5'3 (157-160)
Maria Segura (she was competing once as HW) - around 5'0
Debi Laszewski (LHW/HW) - 5'3
There's a lot of BB, which are really massive with short stature (up to 5'3).

The only contest weight on that list which is remotely close is Colette Guimond.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

john540

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michelle Ralabate, if i remeber, was 4' 7".

According to WPW and Get Big, she was 4'11" or around 150 cm.

You're right! From my archive:


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

Chip101


beowulff

Christine Envall was 5' 3" competing at 165 lbs.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login