Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Scissor - Scary scissors moments

Started by afan, July 14, 2011, 03:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

afan

Any stories about some scary scissor moments in a session, I have a couple I can share.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Lovesmuscles

Pls share...K+ given in advance...

afan

Well the first one that comes to mind is my session with Vera from NY. She seriously tortured me in so many bodyscissors and I tapped so may times to it. She had probably the best bodyscissor I'd felt. She did a reverse scissor hold a couple of times, I have a suspicion that she took it easy at first on that hold. When I did eventually tap I felt fine. It was like a had tapped because I had been in the hold too long. However, she said shit and dragged me over to the mirror. Vera had broken a blood vessel in my eye. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

leglace

I have to add Brigita's reverse scissor. I was scared for my life... I was yelling after 2 seconds. I am a trained grappler, so I went into this to "let" her have her way. Lol. I was able to control her in the beginning in the small spurts that I wanted to. But I expected that. I didn't expect her to be so tenacious and brutally powerful. When I got winded (surprise surprise), she had her way and I was really under her mercy. Her scissors were powerful. I let her do one more reverse scissor since she knew how lethal they were. She was 3 days from competing. She role played a scenario that I was sent by her competitors to beat her up. She started squeezing and would give me 5 seconds after I tapped and would start again. I was barely catching my breath. She repeated this about 3-4 times. I was literally scared of passing out. But she knew the limits and let go to let me really catch my breath. She got me water because I was burning hot from exhaustion. The reverse scissors did me in. They were the scariest scissors I ever experienced.

pat777

Same for me, Brigita's strength is surreal, I'm convinced her professional karate background is in it for something.
I met  Lady Tamarra from Dusseldrof in 2005, and their I learned that pro jiujitsu + pro horse ridding = neck breaking scissor power. I couldn't move my arms or legs in the tongs of her inner thighs, and strangely enough it wasn't that painful, never felt that before. It was really sexy to feel her bulging inner thighs.

WrestlerD

I would say the scariest scissors for me is when I have been knocked out in them. This has occurred with 4 different women (Debra Deandrea, Yasmin, Sybil Starr and Gia Primo). It is a frightening experience when waking up.

Uncrushable

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would say the scariest scissors for me is when I have been knocked out in them. This has occurred with 4 different women (Debra Deandrea, Yasmin, Sybil Starr and Gia Primo). It is a frightening experience when waking up.

Thanks for your review dbach3 ! I really would like to meet Yasmin and Gia (still waiting them in my country) for a true squeezing headscissors session... Under your own point of view, who is the most brutal/scaring crusher between them ? What kind of session did you ask for ?

Giles Cooper


Uncrushable

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cindy Huntess.

OMG  :o

Is personal experience ?

Sorry dudes but, as you can see from my nickname, I've never found a girl really able to "crush" me... I mean, I always ascaped from their scissors or, at least, I've always resisted for long long long time before tapout... So now I'm looking for a real crusher just because I would like to try a true submission feel ;D

afan

No offense Uncrushable, but every guy who "actually" goes into a session with that mentality doesn't last long. Honestly, it takes what out 10 on the scissor scale a 7  to get most people to tap (this is being very very general). Obviously you are one of those guys who has had some light scissoring done. I had the same attitude after my first two sessions.

btw escape*
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uncrushable

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No offense Uncrushable, but every guy who "actually" goes into a session with that mentality doesn't last long.
Ehi boy, I'm only 24 years old... I think I'm pretty "actual" and I've tried "actual" girls ;D

Anyway and seriously, no offense  ;) I understand well what you're telling me : maybe I haven't tried the strongest girls (sincerely I don't know how tough in general they could be considered) but I'm here for that... Just looking for the best squeezers and for setting up sessions only with them (I'm tired of the same time-money waste !)... I know some names but haven't visited my country yet... Some name for being sure of a REAL crushing session with no way out ?

Uncrushable

Maybe some of them  ;D ?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

leglace

Uncrushable, try Brigita or Dominique Danger. I am regulatly a tough guy, and Brigita had me tapping from shear force. She may be stronger than she looks. That says a lot. Try to take one of her reverse scissors. If you could last 5 seconds, your either unconsious or uncrushable.

Uncrushable

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Uncrushable, try Brigita or Dominique Danger. I am regulatly a tough guy, and Brigita had me tapping from shear force. She may be stronger than she looks. That says a lot. Try to take one of her reverse scissors. If you could last 5 seconds, your either unconsious or uncrushable.

Thanks leglace ;) I'll take her in my mind for sure... 5 seconds ? It sounds so nice and needs a real try !

Uncrushable

Maybe she  ;D ? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login