LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How awsome is Saradas?

Started by jer5170, July 07, 2011, 02:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jer5170

This is my 500th post, and I thought I might point out somethings that everyone takes for granted.

This site is the best forum.
I mean, the people on this site update stuff daily, even if it's just a few pictures or a comment.
I mean everyday there are around 50 posts.
No other site gets so much attention, that I know.

Secondly, the general vibe here is positive to all walks of life.
When someone posts who is the ugliest, or least attractive, there are always someone saying look at the beauty in people.
It's just the general feeling of acceptance of differences that makes a world better place.....

These are some of my feeling of Saradas.


buddye

It's the best web site EVER. I need it, crave it, love it. I'm here every day. Life without Saradas would flat out suck.

dmasinofan

I agree this is the best FBB forum hands down and one of the best forums I've been on in general. Everyone respects each other here and we have people from all over the world who love and appreciate fbbs. We are definitely a melting pot.

snoopySA


mofora441

yes it is the best site ever ;)

krajo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I agree this is the best FBB forum hands down and one of the best forums I've been on in general. Everyone respects each other here and we have people from all over the world who love and appreciate fbbs. We are definitely a melting pot.

Not only I do agree on this being the best forum, but also on the respectful ways of everyone here. Even on disagreements there is dialogue.
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

otravision

congrats on your 500 posts! k+ for sure

robin

This site is... AWESOME-SAUCE!!!  ;D

Timmon

500 posts Shadow5170 and this is your 1962th Karma
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Unicron

I have to agree 100%! ;D I think this site is also one of the most overlooked. Why join a paysite (yeah I know, paysites are needed to get some of the exclusive content, but you know what I mean) when you could just join Saradas. ;)

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Goldbug

I only found this place recently (via the links at jdm022's morph site, thanks jdm!), but it is indeed awesome. I do find myself wondering what the women themselves would think of what is said about them, as some of the comments are negative. But that's life isn't it?

Long live saradas and long live female bodybuilding. Makes my world a better place, for sure.

(/kinda wishes more than 8-10% of the people who've downloaded my various uploaded zip files over 2500 times had bothered to give me karma, but it's all good)


gouver

I would like to congratulate the admin "Saradas.Org" and all moderators for building the most exiting and the best forum in the planet of ever.

odito


dmasinofan

If FBBs ruled the world  we might have World Peace! lol