Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

chinese muscle potentiale

Started by ponzio, July 06, 2011, 11:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ponzio

Hi guys,
Given the global circumstances of Chinese becoming more and more dominant and taken into consideration of the population size, when do you think Chinese women will start dominating the fbb and muscle session scene?
I'm aware that India has potentiale as well but China is - with respect of India - some steps ahead when it comes to bodybuilding/fitness as a national sport, and especially considering the domination of female weighlifting on the global scene. It sure could be awesome to see some thick muscled Chinese girls lifting normal (not skinny Asians) in sessions - I would imagine that I'm not the only one who would think that some of the weighlifting girls could overpress a normal guy with ease :-)


femwrest

Considering how large their population is, there is a tiny number of FBBs.  But the likes of Zhang Yueyun and Cao Xinli show that there is clear potential in China.  Zhang Yueyun is particularly amazing.  I mean her back is just super ripped.  Hot as Xinli is, I don't think her back can compare to Yueyun.  But its a cultural thing.  Many Chinese ladies are shy.  Many Chinese men don't think highly of muscular ladies.  I anticipate it will take many decades (not kidding) for FBBing to be as common in China as say Japan or Korea.