LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

what about this tank christine Dutkoski

Started by mofora441, June 24, 2011, 02:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mofora441

My weight ranges from 185 lbs to 220 lbs, depending on the season and the type of show I will be performing in. At 5'7" my muscle size at that body weight is carried much to my surprise with ease.


Born on October 1st, 1964 in Canada. I started lifting weights at age 9 with my big brother, but stopped at 13 at the urging of my mother. She was concerned that lifting may hurt my growing body. When I turned 17 I joined a local gym in Toronto, known for hardcore weight training and professional wrestling. It was called Mack's Gym. Within six months of training, I sprang from 135 lbs to 185 lbs, entering all types of shows and interviewed by different television shows. At the advice of the gym owner Mack Miya, I joined the wrestling school and in time became the trainer.


This wonderful sport has awarded me the opportunity to tour New Zealand, Japan, the United States and of course, my home country of Canada. The best prize I was awarded was the meeting of a wonderful training partner and now husband New Zealand's golden boy Wayne Prinn.


So many fans of the sport have kept me motivated to keep striving to better myself in lifting and wrestling that I want to thank you all, and may you be as happy as I am in your endeavor.

If you had the chance to do it all again would you? I know I would.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     


mofora441

in wrestling


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login