Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OK I lied...a post of Patricia Miranda photos

Started by kj30, June 10, 2011, 04:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kj30

Hi all, obviously I'm in love with hot sprinters but also I have a thing for real female wrestlers (olympic freestyle). Role model Patricia Miranda, the queen of her weight class until my favorite gal de-throned her (yes I will post that too :) ):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karma appreciated. Thanks! Kj
Karma appreciated.
---------------------------------------------
"I'm not going out like a punk!"

kj30

Karma appreciated.
---------------------------------------------
"I'm not going out like a punk!"