LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nominate your Saradas Muscle Goddess of July (read my post inside)

Started by SANCES, May 09, 2011, 04:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


YvetteBovaFan

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zinran


mockingbird

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

10 karma for the member who nominate:

- the candidate taken more votes and never won any previous polls.

15 karma for the member who nominate:

- the candidate taken more votes and never partecipate at any previous polls
look the list of the athletes have partecipated to the previous polls here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

25 karma for the member who nominate:

- the candidate beats a previous Goddess

The previous Goddess (Alina Popa, Julie Bourassa, Wendy McMaster, Aleesha Young, Christine Roth, Cindy Phillips, Elena Oana Hpreaca, Gina Davis, Katka Kyptova, Lindsay Cope, Monica Mollica, Kris Murrell, Sarah Hayes) will be put on the polls one by one so nominate others candidates if you want win karma.

At the end of the year the member who  won more time will become a Vip
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N.B. The candidate won't be put in list if I can't find four photos (one in front biceps pose and one in back biceps pose, one in side chest and one in front lat-spread taken by her contest)

If you want that your candidate was in list check on this site if there is this kind of photos:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

or look if she have photos of her contest on facebook
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

vicenzo04

I nominate: Heather Policky

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Image Hosting provided by ImageBam

samusaran

Susan Francia 6'2'' AMAZON
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

  Emmanuela Pintus

I can't find photos of her contest. Do you have any photos of her contest dbmneto?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

jass5

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THFC

Once again I nominate Brigita Brezovac. For some reason she's an under-estimated bodybuilder.





beelzebub

I dont see a poll here so I understand I cn vote freely:

Ludmilla Tuboltseva

... we cant have enough of her dont we?