⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My California Contest Pics

Started by luvbarbie, May 30, 2011, 10:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvbarbie

Some shots taken this past Saturday at the 2011 Cal. I took second in the very competetive heavyweight class
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


afigreg

Only second? Going by these photos it must have been a VERY competitive heavyweight class.
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

WOW!!!

You look phenominal!!  ;D  ;D  ;D
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

luvbarbie

Thank you for your kind comments. I will be competing in the USA in July in Las Vegas.

adamstar

You're very welcome for my compliments Bettina. I will be going to the EVO 2011 fighting video game championships in Las Vegas in July. Hopefully I'll be able to see you there because both EVO and NPC USA could happen on the same weekend. I believe that I'll be staying at the Rio Hotel around July 29 to August 1, which are where and when EVO takes place. You're the real 2011 California Bodybuilding Champion to me. Best wishes to you Bettina.  :)