LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Megan Avalon

Started by nighttrain, May 19, 2011, 06:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nighttrain

Anyone have any ideas how much content is on her site??

nighttrain

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

trey1981

I would like info on Megan as well.  Anyone have any experience?  Extras?

Rodned3

I had forgotten I was even subscribed to her site until I saw your topic mentioning her name lol.

The site's okay... i give it a 6/10.  Some clips are pretty hot but the lighting is really bad and there's not a huge backlog of vids.  Even for a hardcore Avalon fan I'm not sure if it's worth it, although I happen to not be much of a fan so I don't have much say in there.  The updates are not that infrequent but when she adds clips they're much of the same old same old.  She has some webcam clips on there too but again nothing special.

Avalon has some muscle worship, wrestling, girl on girl, masturbation, flexing, workout vids, posing, dildoplay, JOI, masturbating while wearing costumes etc. on her site but like I said it's all very bad lighting which kind of ruins it.

I actually prefer Cindy Phillips' site and some of her vids are low quality too and there's not many of them (and she's retired) but she's still far more attractive in my opinion and her vids are better despite her not getting nude unlike Avalon.

I would say Avalon's site is still better than LisaCross, AleeshaYoung and WendyLindquist because she actually puts out content.  The others do too but infrequently, especially Aleesha who has very few vids on her site.  Wendy just does the same over and over again and has the worst layout I've seen on an FBB site... just completely lazy and uninformative so I don't recommend signing up unless you're the biggest Lindquist fan and never subbed to her before.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

slbilly

Can anyone tell me where Megan Avalon is? Seems she vanished. Whats up with that

muscle_guy64

She did a Skype show for me last April and hinted that she was going to make some changes in her life but not retire from cam shows or lifting.  Still made me nervous... She had just gotten her latest BA 6 months prior and it seems like when a model gets newer boobs they tend to vanish soon after.  Anyway, her last members cam show was August 2016.  She didn't announce anything at the show.  All she said was "I'll be away a few weeks traveling..." so that was red flag #2 since she had stopped doing sessions a while b4 that....We emailed quite a bit because I had been a member since the beginning and in one email she said the site was shutting down.

SHe never told me why or what she was doing and although I think she is OK health wise and I think she is happy being out of the scene, I have no clue what happened... Married? Family health issues? found God?  Working at WaWa??? Who knows.  SHe is totally off the grid and my last contact with her was an email in March.  No twit***, FB, IG, nothing...

Thats all I know.  Hope she is OK.  She was one of the best in so many categories.