⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What outfit do you like to see FBBs wear the most?

Started by brutus, April 28, 2011, 08:33:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brutus

Yeah I know, we like all our women to be wearing all bikini's all the time, but I'm talking more about clothing.  Here is a scenario:

"Your dating an FBB, she wants you to join her as she takes her dog on a walk around the block."

What outfit could she wear that would drive you crazy and have your mine on one thing by the time you returned to the house?  Doesn't have to be that exact scenario but you get the point.

Mine would be a nice tight pair of jean shorts.  I don't really care what she wears on her feet or up top.  But some "daisy dukes" will drive me out of my mind.  These pics are examples of what I like.




Lets hear what the rest of you like.  Post pics if you can.




Fbb luva

Considering I like their masculinity I'd have to say if she was dressed like a dude it would be a complete turn on

Goldbug

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah I know, we like all our women to be wearing all bikini's all the time, but I'm talking more about clothing.  Here is a scenario:

"Your dating an FBB, she wants you to join her as she takes her dog on a walk around the block."

What outfit could she wear that would drive you crazy and have your mine on one thing by the time you returned to the house?  Doesn't have to be that exact scenario but you get the point.

Leather gloves. Preferably wrapped around the handle of a long whip, which she's ostensibly using to control her unruly dogs during our walk around the block.


nb I don't really want to be whipped, but she'd know why I was walking with a strange limp. And she'd find it both amusing and erotic.

azerty

If ever there was a Hall Of Fame outfit, this famous WPW dress is it:


Serif4


big diesel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
boxing gloves :P

I remember a pic of a female bodybuilder wearing boxing gloves.  I could see her face, but her abs were crazy ripped.  Also Dayana Cadeau has pics of her topless wearint them also.

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
boxing gloves :P

I remember a pic of a female bodybuilder wearing boxing gloves.  I could see her face, but her abs were crazy ripped. 

Are you talking about those billboards with Rebekka Armstrong talking about living with HIV?  I see them every day on my drive to/from work.  Not sexy.

jjwalker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love workout gear. Short spandex, sports bra, and tennis shoes.  I love seeing the butt crack through their spandex shorts. I love When sweat builds in the middle of their bra. I find ankles the sexiest part of a woman and short socks with tennis shoes really highlight them especially when they have bulging thighs. I love watching women workout, watching them sweat, watching their muscles twitch and pump with blood as they lift, and I love watching their faces get flushed and strain,  and I love hearing them moan and that little high pitched "Aaah".
That's just me.

jjwalker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's the full sized image. BTW Britt is my all time fav.

Viraleus

My answer starts with "two" and ends in "piece".   ;D

antjdread