Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Here's another pic to make you say GOT DAYUM!

Started by Female Bodybuilding, April 28, 2011, 08:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Female Bodybuilding

I remember when I first saw pics of Tina Zampa.  "Nice physique" was the only thought that ever came to my mind.  She just keeps improving.  With this woman's body and sex appeal she deserves to be as talked about as other women like Brigita, Annie, Aleesha, Alina, and Katka.  Only thing that has held her back, IMO, is that we don't see her as often as we do the others.  But regardless...........

WHAT A NICE ANGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  INSTANT BONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   


"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

azerty

A car and an FBB in a bikini - what else a man needs.

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember when I first saw pics of Tina Zampa.  "Nice physique" was the only thought that ever came to my mind.  She just keeps improving.  With this woman's body and sex appeal she deserves to be as talked about as other women like Brigita, Annie, Aleesha, Alina, and Katka.  Only thing that has held her back, IMO, is that we don't see her as often as we do the others.  But regardless...........

WHAT A NICE ANGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  INSTANT BONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   




I wish there was a larger version of that pic.  I love it when you can see a FBB's starfish through the g-string.

vortix

Is there a video of this, it looks a like a snap of a movie frame. Great image by the way