⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nominate your Saradas Muscle Goddess of May (read my post inside)

Started by emj5373, March 27, 2011, 04:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic


THFC

I'm going to nominate the very, very under-rated Cathy Lefrançois.

RobMash

10 karma for the member who nominate:

- the candidate taken more votes and never won any previous polls.

15 karma for the member who nominate:

- the candidate taken more votes and never partecipate at any previous polls
look the list of the athletes have partecipated to the previous polls here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

25 karma for the member who nominate:

- the candidate beats a previous Goddess

The previous Goddess (Alina Popa, Julie Bourassa, Annie Rivieccio, Aleesha Young, Christine Roth, Cindy Phillips, Elena Oana Hpreaca, Hayley Mcneff, Katka Kyptova, Lindsay Cope, Monica Mollica, Kris Murrell, Sarah Hayes) will be put on the polls one by one so nominate others candidates if you want win karma.

At the end of the year the member who  won more time will become a Vip

N.B. The candidate won't be put in list if I can't find two photos (one in front biceps pose and one in back biceps pose taken by her contest)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

vicenzo04

I nominate Marja Lehtonen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Image Hosting provided by ImageBam



veseyman

Becky West!!! :o

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Aleesha Young

Alessha Young is already AaMuscle Goddess please nominate another candidate!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

katka11

Gina Davis

Not active anymore but I can´t forget the beautiness she gave to female bodybuilding.

krajo

TINA ZAMPA
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



There is something about Tina...
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.


otravision