LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2010-12

Started by El_Roy_1999, December 23, 2010, 04:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

MV: "Anyway. He was impressed by my concept and I guess he also liked the body. We spent a few weeks together, just fooling around. He had this new device he'd prepared for his next project. It's a 3D-printer that prints out soft surface plastic. I hope I don't spoil anything, but the concept is that you undress, lie down in a kind of sun bed and the machine scans your body, then molds a copy of it. It's still in the early stages, but it's basically a machine that makes love dolls of people. It's pretty impressive since you get a realistic copy. The skin is soft, it has a totally realistic surface. The thing even copies the little hairs and everything. Francesco has been working on this thing for God knows how long."

AM: "I wouldn't want to know what he built that for."

MV: "Neither would I. The whole thing gives you an uncanny valley vibe. After all, his studio was full of semi-successful prints. Imagine a small, rather crowded room full of pseudo-realistic half-people. Some of them with runny faces, others with collapsed bodies."

AM: "Yuck."

MV: "Totally. On the other hand, it is impressive. He does earn a bit of money by printing copies of body parts for movie sets and for people with artificial limbs."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

AM: "So, did you try it?"

MV: "Of course. It was a pretty weird experience. I climbed in, laid down on the scanning platform and the machine started humming. Then, some rays shot out of it and they started to go around me over and over again. It was quite hard to stay calm all the way through. In the meantime, he had all these computers running at full speed and taking in all the data that the beams were collecting. It had a science fiction vibe all over. When it was done, I was aching all over. Honestly, this was so tiring, because you have to lie really still."

AM: "Just like in a computer tomography."

MV: "Just like that, but less loud. After this, the machine was ready to print and I got up to watch my copy be created. It was pretty impressive. Francesco had prepared a sort of wire-skeleton to build the copy on and the machine just pasted some plastic substance on it. It worked in layers, calmly and evenly. The copy worked very well. When it was done, there was a sculpture of me as if I were sleeping."

AM: "Must have been creepy."

MV: "Not too much. No. Actually, what really shocked me, was the size of my muscles. I hadn't visualised my body as clearly as this before. When the copy was dry, I could touch it and it was a weird experience. Of course, I looked into the mirror before, but this was more complex. The body had an inner warmth from the copying process and for the first time, I understood what I was like. I was half muscle and this was the clearest way to see it."

AM: "What a strange situation. It's quite arousing, actually."

MV: "Absolutely."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

AM: "So what happened next?"

MV: "I couldn't help touching it. While it was still cooling down, I was caressing my copy, squeezing it, feeling the girth of my own arms. It was extremely weird, but I was getting aroused like hell. By the time I had checked out my entire body, I was so hot that my clit was poking through my panties. When I looked around, I saw that Francesco had been filming me and masturbating at the same time. By that time, I couldn't help myself anymore either, so I just rubbed my big, swollen clit until I came. Francesco was just as weirded out by this as me, but we really enjoyed our 'threesome' if you see what I mean."

AM: "Naughty."

MV: "Absolutely. After this session, I decided to go all out. I'd turn myself into the hugely muscular beast of a woman the perverts on the internet had imagined. For real."

AM: "So..."

MV: "I returned home, thanking Francesco and hoping that he would be welcoming me as soon as I'd have grown. I decided that these dicks on the internet wouldn't get me down. I was stronger than them in every way and I would pull this through."

AM: "Which was when the police became aware of what you were doing."

MV: "Not yet. You're getting ahead of myself. I had a very nice autumn. I trained like crazy and juiced like a junkie. By the time it got colder, I weighed in at 207 pounds. I had those ridiculously over-sized arms by then. It was quite amazing. If I just shook them a little, the muscle would quiver. If I flexed them, they'd just stop and turn rock hard."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

AM: "So you liked it."

MV: "Absolutely. I was having the time of my life. Wherever I went, people went crazy. As before, I dressed conservatively, but I stayed on the radar. I was invited to all the parties and went all out. When I wasn't eating, training or sleeping, I was out in public, shocking the average people. As for myself, I was surprised how much my body had changed. Of course, there was the muscle and the weight. It was really impressive. I was able to lift pretty much anything. A friend of mine needed help to furnish her apartment, so I just carried her washing machine up to the third floor. It was crazy, I didn't even have to stop to catch my breath. She was nice enough to make me feel nice after that."

AM: "Okay."

MV: "Yeah, it was totally unexpected, but she just led me to her sofa in her mostly empty living room and had me lie down. Before I could say anything, she had me undressed and started caressing my abs. They were impressive, like fists, but she was really excited. She was surprised by the missing navel, but then most people are."

AM: "So you were comfortable?"

MV: "Sure. I was quite hot anyway. By the time this was happening, I was so full of growth hormone and testosterone I was as excitable as a boy going through puberty."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

AM: "That sounds awful."

MV: "It was. I had awful acne once again. Just like when I grew up, but it was much worse. Also, my voice dropped further. The worst thing though was my face. My jaw just started building up, just as my nose. The doctor explained that this was normal given the dosage and that I was happy not to have started earlier with this. It was a bit strange, especially since my friends from the art scene started talking behind my back. I stormed out from quite a few invitations during this period. Still, just being overly emotional and crying is better than what happened next."

AM: "The police."

MV: "Exactly. I had borrowed Marcel's car to drive to Munich and I was going fast. I was being reckless, I know, but that was just my way of being then."

AM: "So you got stopped."

MV: "Of course. The cop held me up and asked for my papers. When he saw my picture on my license, he couldn't believe it was me. Honestly, I couldn't blame him. I was nothing like the person on the photograph."

AM: "So..."

MV: "I got into trouble. The cop asked me who I was, I insisted, he didn't believe me, I explained, he asked further about the drugs, I realised I was in trouble and he just provoked me, or at least it felt that way and I punched him."

AM: "You beat up a cop."

MV: "Well, yes."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

AM: "So what did you do then?"

MV: "Honestly, I don't remember. The next thing I can recall is waking up the next day in bed with two guys in Munich. By the looks of it, we had had great sex, although they were both a little bruised. I decided to leave it at that, put my clothes and just get away before they woke up. I was hungry, I was late for training and I was honestly too dazed to think clearly. I took my car and rode back to Salzburg, so as not to miss my training session."

AM: "No problem then?"

MV: "Not quite. First it all came back to me, then I heard about the police looking for a person for beating up one of their officer. The description was weird since I didn't think it was me, even though it was quite accurate. I still wasn't too sure about my body. Later on, the police came over to ask about the incident, after all, I had shown them my license."

AM: "Quite a predicament."

MV: "Yep. When they rang, I had just finished showering, so I put on as much clothing as I could to make me look fat and put a big scarf around my neck to conceal my traps."

AM: "Your what?"

MV: "Ah, yes. My trapezius muscles. Those."

AM: "I see."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

MV: "I tried to add a bit of volume to my face with make-up and returned to the door. They were quite impatient by the time I was ready and they asked me where I was the day before. I told them I had no idea, I was at a party and I had a blackout. I must have been to Munich, though. The policemen listened to me, but somehow must have decided that the fat woman in front of them couldn't have been the one that beat up one of them. I did my best to appear out of shape and tired. After that, they wanted to take a look at the car, so I let them. All the time, I was nervous as hell. They took a photograph of the car and left. I was relieved at first, but then I called my lawyer."

AM: "What did he say?"

MV: "She. Anyway, she told me to stay quiet about it while she prepared a statement about me being irresponsible of my actions due to the drug use for my art project."

AM: "That's a weird defense."

MV: "Yes, but apparently, it can work. The whole thing played out over the next month. The police questioned me several times, I was analysed by a psychiatrist and I had my blood work done more times than I can remember. The case ended up in the papers and the country got into uproar. It was the old 'should artists be allowed to do shocking things' debate which we need regularly."

AM: "Of course, this time it was much more intense."

MV: "Yes, involving the police with such an intensity was hard."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

AM: "It was quite the shitstorm."

MV: "Definitely. I was invited to several talk-shows, especially once the petition for the freedom of art that had been started took up speed. I was turning into a kind of national celebrity. I remember an interview in France about how Austrians can only be either musicians or bodybuilders if they want to make it internationally."

AM: "Sounds right."

MV: "Honestly, I couldn't care less. The project was reaching its completion by then. I had bulked up to 260 pounds and it wasn't pretty anymore: I had those hugely swollen arms, my shoulders had become enormous and my chest was so big that I couldn't even get clothes at the big women store anymore. My legs were so bloated with muscles that I swaggered when I walked. My face had actually changed. It was quite weird to look into the mirror and not recognise yourself anymore."

AM: "That's quite horrible."

MV: "Yes. I was close to my goal, but this was too strange."

AM: "Did you do anything about it?"

MV: "I couldn't. If I stopped training, it wouldn't just go back and getting surgery to fix it was also impossible. It would have fucked up my training schedule. So I had to bear with it. Also, Marcel was into the new me. He's quite the weirdo."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

AM: "So, what was the situation by then?"

MV: "Basically, I had everything ready. I had a gallery to host the performance, I had Francesco's machine, I had the media coverage. Everything was going fine. I occasionally had some health troubles by then, of course, but you have to suffer for art."

AM: "What kind of health troubles?"

MV: "The usual: You can't just almost triple your weight in less than three years without busting your knees, tearing your skin and fucking up your liver. To put it simple, I was pretty fucked up. I had an endocrinologist who just tried to salvage the remains of my hormonal system, a physiotherapist to get my joints back in line and a beautician to make me look good for the show."

AM: "Wow. This sounds awful."

MV: "It was, but if you want something, you have to give your all. Otherwise, there's no point. Besides, the show was a total success."

AM: "Everybody was shocked."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

MV: "Definitely. The show was simple to set up. The gallery held most of the peripheral work: A few screens showing the development of my various body parts, several displays of extreme muscle art from the Internet and a collection of newspaper articles including the scandals that had happened. There was a separate darkened room that Francesco had created. It contained several small doors behind which parts of the body copy were mounted so that people could touch them in the dark. He even added a device to make them pulse as if alive."

AM: "Impressive."

MV: "The performance itself started rather late in the evening. We killed the lights. By the time, I had spent half an hour pumping up. The day had been stressful like no other. It took three hours to make the make-up perfect, two hours to get my hair done and three more hours for the general skin. I slid into the darkened room, Francesco installed the copies and he turned on the power."

AM: "What happened?"

MV: "The copies heated up and were made to move as if breathing and hold different poses. We added a little light, to make it clear that something was going on. People started moving in the darkness, fumbling their way through a forest of muscular flesh."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

AM: "Cool."

MV: "Definitely. I stood there, holding my pose, waiting as people lost their hesitations and started touching the models. Of course, after a while, some of them began touching my body. It felt incredibly erotic. It was an air of hesitant exploration. I was being explored. They worked their hands over the ridges and bulges of my muscles, clearly impressed by the verisimilitude, even the realism. I focused on the situation, trying to remain immobile. The guests became more comfortable with the grotesque shapes we presented. Then, Francesco activated the secondary effect and the light focused on me. The guests started moving over to me, their ministrations becoming more intense. Clearly, my body was an intense experience."

AM: "They really went for it."

MV: "Of course, after all, we spiked their drinks to increase the intensity of the experience."

AM: "And you were at the center of it."

MV: "Absolutely. Then, when the overall dynamics of the crowd reached their apex, I suddenly switched poses. They were completely astonished. I switched into another pose and showed off my body."

AM: "So what happened then?"

MV: "They went crazy. I don't know, maybe it was the drugs, maybe it was the ambiance, probably both, but all of a sudden, the atmosphere went insane and I found myself in the center of the total adoration of my guests."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

AM: "You had your scandal."

MV: "I had an orgy. I mean: we had an orgy. It totally degenerated. I was right in the middle, drunk on the ecstasy of their desire, fucking and licking and fingering their minds out. My recollections are hazy, but I remember that I was there, clit-fucking the manager of the S*-festival and licking her husband at the same time while my feet were being worshiped by Mrs. B*, the politician."

AM: "Absolute scandal."

MV: "Everything you could imagine. The press loved it. When everything calmed down, I was there, sweaty and muscular, my arms wrapped around two of the more famous theatre personalities and having my abdominals kissed by L*. And we had the cameras running."

AM: "That was the moment were you skipped town."

MV: "The next day, I went to Italy again. Francesco was already there, cutting the material. 'The Ecstasy of Anatomy'."

AM: "Quite a lot of blurs and black bars."

MV: "That was necessary. But I guess you'd be able to deduce their identities anyway."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

AM: "So, what happened next?"

MV: "Of course, there was a lot of legal trouble afterwards. The fallout was quite impressive. Still, art's freedom, so they just had to get on with it. The legal waiver we had them sign before the whole thing started was quite a stack, so they could argue, but nothing much."

AM: "And what happened to your body?"

MV: "Honestly, I learned later that I was on the brink of death. I was two weeks away from liver failure. It took me several months to recover from my hormonal catastrophe and even now, there's still some trouble. My voice is still deeper than it should be, my clit is huge and I got more acne scars than a fifteen-year old in a wood-chipper."

AM: "That's a horrible analogy."

MV: "Want to take a look?"

AM: "Wow. That looks pretty bad."

MV: "The pain of art. I also had surgery to get my nose and jaw back to normal. Worked quite well. I kept some of the muscle too. Look here."

AM: "Impressive."

MV: "I'm still in training and I stay at 170 pounds most of the time. Body fat is quite low. Watch my abs!"

AM: "Cool. I wish I had some of these."

MV: "I can train you if you want."

AM: "No thanks. I like to look, but I can't stand the sweat. So what's next anyway?"

MV: "It's a bit of a spoiler, but I have a new project. Keep quiet about."

AM: "Sure."

MV: "Okay. Over the last months, I had eight eggs collected from my ovaries."

AM: "And..."

MV: "I'm going to have them re-implanted at the same time. I also had over one hundred men from all over the world donate sperm for my project. The plan is to give each one a fighting chance for one of the eight prime spots."

AM: "I may be an hypocrite for saying this, but that's sick."

MV: "Yes. Definitely. Don't you love it? I call it "Darwin's Path". There's going to be an exhibition in nine months. Here are some tickets. Bring a friend. "
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Disclaimer: Not only does this story include the usual muscle growth and strength smut, it also involves blatant disrespect for the laws of physics, the principles of astronomy or the basic concepts of space travel. On the other hand, who cares? What's good enough for Edgar Rice Burroughs is good enough for me. Also, stealing functioning ideas is much simpler and more effective than coming up with your own stuff only to find out that somebody else already did that. Maybe, there'll be a twist. Let's see.
Anyway: Dear physicists, astronomers and engineers, please be lenient and enjoy.

The Martian
by El_Roy_1999


She could feel the bones of her corset dig into her skin and the bustle jump up and down as she ran. The ape-like howls behind her screamed in her ears, she tried to concentrate on the uneven desert landscape. The red sand swirled in front of her, she could feel her feet ache. She sprinted on, somewhat surprised that she was able to keep it up. The howlers had taken up their pursuit, now silent except for their breathing. Above her, the way continued, leading to a reddish rock formation atop the hill. She was unsure of whether this was a good idea, but getting away from the pale, baboon-like beasts was her only concern right now.
Still, the constriction of her corset meant that every breath she took was painful and the heels of her elegant boots made every step dangerous. Once again, she almost slipped on the dispersing sand. All of a sudden, one of the baboons overtook her, running beside her on all sixes. She stared at its vaguely humanoid face, the doggish beast bared its teeth and contorted its visage into an expression of hunger and insane anger. Stumbling, she swatted at it with her umbrella, missing the beast, but making it keep its distance. They clearly wanted to tire her and kill her once they made her slow down. She felt panic rise up in her constrained chest. She cursed the dressmaker for creating such a confining piece of clothing. Still, she couldn't have expected this to happen.
It must have been the worst time for pondering this, since she momentarily lost track of her thinking and almost fell over, barely managing to catch herself before she landed in the dry red clay. Instead, she jumped back up and realised that her pursuers were now almost upon her. With a final effort, she launched herself uphill and ran to the formation.

Only then did she realised that this outcrop was a dead end. She looked around as the baboons howled in triumph and began closing in on her. It was a lone cape facing into a wide canyon whose opposite face seemed all too distant. Panicking, she threw her head around. The baboons approached, their bodies advancing on all fours while their torsos were held high. They pounded their chests, accentuating the drumming with howls and screams. Seeing their bared fangs, she saw no alternative, turned to the edge and ran. Her heart was pounding, her dress was flying and she jumped.
To her surprise, she lifted off like a gazelle and rose in the air, seeing the chasm open below her, the minuscule river below flowing westward. She saw the other side approach quickly. Would she make it? How could this happen? 
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The breeze was blowing gently over the rolling hills. Myra was getting out of the carriage, the wind lifting her auburn locks from her freckled face. She smiled happily at Ralph, her fiancé, was helping her down. Victoria, her sister, was already on the ground and marvelled at the beautiful landscape. Above them, the clouds were racing, the sun was shining, it was a beautiful day in spring. Ralph took the sisters by the arm and led them uphill, his manservant and the women's chaperone following behind. On the hill, he extended his arm and made a sweeping gesture.
"This, my dear, will soon be yours!"
She smiled at him. He was rather tall and definitely handsome, his short beard well groomed and his suit well-chosen. She looked around at the romantic landscape, intrigued by the strange, age-old stone structures, the twisted and enigmatic ancient trees and the deep blue sky above. She took a deep breath, feeling her corset constrict her. Josephine, her maid, had insisted on it being even tighter than normal today, she wanted her to look her best. On one hand, she was grateful for this, on the other hand, she found it hard to breathe.
She looked at Ralph and said:
"It's wonderful."
"Wait for summer, then it will be perfect. We'll have a picknick."
Victoria clapped her hands.
"Great! Can I bring Daniel?"
"Of course. Let's take a little stroll. There's something I have to show you."
He led them downhill towards some of the rocks that age-old primitive cultures had assembled to form a rough gate. He pointed at some carvings in the rock.
"Look at this: Some culture which once lived here left us these strange signs."
Myra touched the ridges of the ancient gravure and said:
"This is ancient. Think of it. I wonder what became of the people."
"Look! This one's got four arms!"
Victoria pointed at one of the larger carvings.
"And look at his teeth. This is really ugly. Like a monster."
Ralph urged them to follow him.
"There's more."
He led them further through the bizarre rock shapes until they ended up in front of a large cave surrounded by weird, ancient statues that resembled the carvings. The whole complex had a strange aura to it that made the three visitors uncomfortable. Victoria got to the point:
"I don't like it here. Let's go back."
Myra nodded slowly. She had taken a few steps forward, tempted by curiosity. She said:
"Look at this: There's some writing."
Ralph replied:
"Probably." A gust of wind howled through the rocks. "Let's go back. We can take another look at it in summer." His voice sounded uncertain.
Myra turned around, when another gust of wind tore off her hat and blew it into the cavern. She just took a few intuitive steps towards the mouth of the cave and...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.