LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2010-12

Started by El_Roy_1999, December 23, 2010, 04:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Halloween came. Raoul, a comic geek and CEO of a computer firm downtown sent out his invitations. As could be expected, the motto was comic books. When everybody arrived at his loft, he greeted them dressed as Dream of the Endless, his tall, gangly shape fitting the costume perfectly. Leon and Alexia came dressed up as Batman and Catwoman. Leon's athletic shape filled out his costume quite well, but Alexia was more than perfect. She had big yet sinuous muscles that stretched her skintight suit well. Over the last months, she had taken up a regime of supplements and additives that had made her muscles tighter and stronger, while at the same time increasing her sex-drive and shortening her temper. Leon was enjoying her randiness and was still on a daily regime of watching her workout and getting herself off. She had incorporated a set of flexibility-increasing routines into her workouts, meaning that she was now able to fuck him in increasingly bizarre positions.
Raoul could hardly conceal his arousal in his robe and led them in, getting them a drink and showed them around. Raoul's wife, dressed as Delirium of the Endless was just talking to a broad-shouldered person in a white leotard...
Alexia gasped as Danielle turned around. There was now a lot of her. The blonde woman was now a middleweight bodybuilder, her broad shoulders and huge arms giving her a blocky shape. However, her body was the perfect hourglass. Since she was dressed as Power Girl, her 'boob window' showed off a pair of massive breasts each almost the size of her head. Under these enormous tits, she had the biggest and most swollen abs Leon had ever seen. She had a perfect eight-pack, proud and tight. Her legs were so big that they rubbed together a little. She walked over with a swing of her hips and squeezed her breasts against Leon's chest. His codpiece almost exploded. She said:
"That's a nice little girl you got there. Want to try a real woman?"

This was the moment which most of the guests would go on to remember about the party. It ended up on the internet and became an instant classic. After all, seeing two muscular girls, one of them with enormous knockers and costumed as superheroines have the catfight of their lives means instant celebrity.
It all started with a bitch slap by Alexia. When Danielle recovered from the surprise, she grabbed her opponent, lifted her up in the air and tried to crush her, but Alexia gave her a headbutt, making her drop her. Gasping for air, she pushed the intrevening ladies and gentlemen aside and tried to scratch at Danielle, which only lead to her tearing open the 'boob-window' and letting her massive left teat flop out. The following punches sent both of the girls to the floor, ending in a wild orgy of scratching and biting.
In the end, they were separated and Leon led Danielle away as Luke, a man dressed as superman, took care of Alexia. As soon as they were on their own, Danielle collapsed in tears. Between sniffs and screams she told him that she had done all this for him and that this bitch, Alexia, was only in this to make her feel bad.
"I really love you and I love how you made me become so powerful. You were my inspiration. I'm so grateful."
"Okay. Wow."
"No, really, I mean look at these arms." She flexed her hypermuscular biceps, switched and showed off her triceps. By this time, she was back in control and got up. She removed the torn remains of her costume and went through a series of bodybuilding poses. She let her round breasts jump and caressed her naked abs. His eyes went wide.
"Look at my body. This is what a woman should look like. Do you like the boobs? When mine deflated from all the muscles, I just had to get me a pair of new ones. But you know how it is. Bigger is better."
He mumbled syllables of admiration.
"I might get even bigger. Not in the breasts, at least not for now. But I could really stand some bigger muscles, couldn't I? Would you like to watch me as I grow, measure me every day?"
By this time, he was drooling.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Danielle held her promise. She trained like crazy, forcing Jeffrey to provide her with supplements and drugs in ridiculous amounts. Her daily training sessions were masturbation fests for Leon, who went almost insane with her huge muscles. He sometimes skipped work altogether, just to be with her, admire her ever-growing arms and the skimpy outfits she was parading her body around in. When the winter came, they went on a long vacation paid for by Danielle's parents and returned only for a New Year's party organised by Michelle, a collective high-school friend. Danielle wasn't taking any chances. She was well-aware that Alexia would be there, but this time, she would deal the final blow to this bitch. By Christmas, she was moving ridiculous amounts of weight. Her body was now the body of a heavyweight competitor, her muscles were swollen and even a little restrictive on her movement. Seeing how broad and muscular her back had become and how massive her chest was, she found her breasts once again a little on the smallish side, but she would eventually remedy to this situation. Also, she had some trouble seeing her feet when she stood since the combination of her pecs, her breasts and her super-bloated abs blocked her line of sight. Still, this elated her to no end.
The New Year's party was to take place down south, at the beach since a year like this had to go out in style. Since her catfight, Danielle had become a kind of online celebrity, so the other guests were waiting for what was going to happen. Danielle tried to check on Alexia, but she had disappeared from the radar and hadn't updated her facebook in weeks.

At the party, Danielle arrived in her custom tailored sling bikini, a very revealing piece of fabric that left nothing to imagination. If Alexia should show herself, she should now that she wouldn't stand a chance.
Michelle's eyes went wide as the couple arrived. She had never seen anybody this muscular and was completely speechless. Danielle walked over to her, engulfed her with her overblown arms and kissed her on the cheeks, her enormous breasts squeezing the air out of her host's lungs. Michelle said:
"I've never been kissed this way. Wow."
"Thank you."
Just as they were picking up their drinks, the crowd went silent. Michelle closed her eyes for a second and took a deep breath, getting ready for the showdown.
The crowd parted, revealing her competitor.
Even Danielle gasped: This person was so freakishly overmuscled that she clearly crossed every human boundary.

Alexia had turned herself into a true mountain of muscle. Her shoulders were over a yard wide, her arms lay gently on her lats, standing off at an angle. Her traps had completely absorbed her neck, reaching her ears. Her chest was everyb bit as wide as it was muscular, giving her huge breastless slabs of muscle. Below, her abs provided her with a bump large enough to make her look nine months pregnant, but clearly made of steel-hard muscles. Her legs were so huge, she had to stand with her feet apart just in order to move. Her enormous body was covered by a pair of deep red patches on each of her squashed nipples and a cover for her crotch.
She grinned and said:
"Leon, I think you can drop the small fry now."
With these words, she lifted her arm which seemed to be a complex procedure and flexed muscles the size of her waist before her transformation.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

When Easter came, Danielle started to wonder how she would manage to get to the party. She would beat Alexia at her own game, but she had no idea how to get there. She was strong enough to deadlift a car, but all she could take were small steps. As Jeffrey was cleaning the valleys of her back and wiping the sweat from her brow, she said:
"Dress me and get a forklift."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

An interview from Actionismo Magazine

The following text is the transcript of an unpublished interview of performance artist Magdalena Valetti.

AM: "We're here in Salzburg, Austria with Magdalena Valetti, the current icon of performance art and one of the creators of neo-actionistic art. Her work has been much publicised in the last years and it must be said that she has used every possibility to create a scandal. Her previous work was "Democracy and Free Will", a piece that encapsulated the entirety of the current developments of modern technology, post-humanism and the resolution of conflicts both internal and external. In this controversial piece, she held an online vote on which body part she should lose and ended up with the removal of her navel. The performance, including the surgery and the recovery were recorded and broadcast via her facebook page and youtube. The navel was then auctioned off on the internet. The concept and its results have been hailed as a proof that well-planned democratic procedure can actually produce deep and complex artistic experiences. The resulting scandal led to a tremendous rise of influence and opened the path for her current, much more difficult piece.
So, first of all, Magdalena, how do you feel?"

MV: "I'm fine thank you. I hope you enjoyed the flight."

AM: "You know how it is. It's getting worse and worse."

MV: "I'm sorry you had to come here all the way, I wanted to meet you in New York, but in my current state, travel needs a lot of preparation. The airlines are usually rather unhappy with this kind of passenger."

AM: "If you ask me, they seem to be unhappy with any kind of passenger."

MV: "That's right."

AM: "Anyway, I'm very glad that you managed to free up some time for this interview. Now, Magdalena, tell us about your current project."

MV: "Well, since Actionismo has always supported my ideas, it was clear that you would get the first possible interview. About the project: As you can see, it's still a work in progress. I guess it's best if I start with the beginning."

Am: "Go ahead."

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

MV: "The initial inspiration for this project came up three years ago during my recovery after the navel removal. A friend of mine visited me at home. You probably know her, Siobhan Donaldson."

AM: "Of course. She did 'State of the Art'."

MV: "Exactly. The concept was quite new at the time and she had some trouble with the design. The idea of searching online art sites for especially scathing comments and then creating a showcase of hated and despised works was quite difficult to implement, both from the technical and the legal side. As a result, she visited me at the studio to escape the troubles and showed me her initial results."

AM: "This showed up on the 'State of the Art' video too."

MV: "Yeah. I wasn't too happy about it in the end. Siobhan recut the whole scene to make it look like some kind of orgy. I don't know. Anyway, she showed me a few of the 'worst cases' and one of them was a sculpture of a ridiculously muscular woman. The artist had really over-exaggerated every single piece of anatomy. It was a quite bizarre, but what was the weirdest thing was that the artist had just forgotten the navel. This was when inspiration struck. If you look at Renaissance sculpture, there is this profoundly humanistic perspective of the idealised human being that is represented in stone. So although the 'David' by Michelangelo might be idealised, there is a human model behind it. You know I started with classical sculpture when I started at the academy and I found the idea intriguing. After the success of 'Democracy and Free Will', I had enough funds to just live comfortably for a while, but you know how it is: When inspiration strikes, that's what you do."

AM: "Honestly, I'm just a journalist. That's hardly art. But I trust you on that one."

MV: "Of course. Anyway, I mulled this over for a few weeks and then, I set up a concept. In my line of work, the body is the raw material. I had quite a bit of planning and preparation to do, but after two months, I was ready to go."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

AM: "So, how did you start?"

MV: "You see, the main trick is that art allows you to do pretty much anything. As long as you always repeat that this is an art project, the law will let you get away with everything. In this case, it's pretty much the same thing. But more on that later. The first step was to get a coach. So, a friend of mine is a bit of a gay icon around here and he's pretty buff. When I first approached him, he was all 'No, you shouldn't, think about what happened last time, I mean, what do you think, you take away your navel, that's like giving up your mother, I mean, you can't do that.' You can imagine, I guess."

AM: "Sure. Absolutely."

MV: "It took a while for me to get him to understand. Which is weird, because he's all for it, he just doesn't like the art angle. If you ask me, he just likes to look at hard man-butts."

AM: "Don't we all..."

MV: "Of course. But anyway. In the end, he accepted. He even offered to do the coaching for next to nothing, seeing how I am a starving artist. I was grateful, of course, but one of these days, I'll have to tell him that I've been married to Marcel Z* for a few years now. By the way, could you cut this detail out? I guess it's not such a good idea after all."

AM: "No problem. But I'll have to ask some questions about your personal life later. It's not like Actionismo is USA Today, but getting a home story is worthwhile anyway."

MV: "Okay. If you insist."

AM: "I do. But back to your preparations."

MV: "Sure. So I start working on it. It was pretty hard at first, you know?"

AM: "I go to the gym once a week and that's already too much for me."

MV: "That's what I thought too. For me, living a disciplined life isn't hard. I've been doing this for years now. When you're in my line of work you're either completely full of drugs or you're straight edge. There is no middle ground. I started my anorexia when I was 13 years old and I sort of managed to get it under control, but it's always been hard. It's all about control and the perception of self. Anybody who tells you that all this is just models and photoshop, is probably going to recover. The real shit happens when you drift off."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

AM: "Back to the beginning, please."

MV: "Sorry. I just wanted to explain how I got there. You know, 'Democracy and Free Will" was the worst for me. I basically gave up the control I had developed. I had some completely anonymous people decide over my body. I must confess in retrospect that this was really, really hard. Harder than you imagine. So this thing is more about reestablishing control. I chose to accept a random ideal. Anyway: The worst thing was eating. When you're doing this, you're eating all the time. The good thing is, the stuff is gross. It tastes like shit. I honestly don't know how my coach does it. For me, there's a clear perspective. For him, it's just routine."

AM: "But it did work, didn't it?"

MV: "Oh yes, it did. You wouldn't believe it. After a month, I had buffed up like never before. I looked like one of those swimsuit models, minus the tits. You know my old portraits: one meter, 82 centimeters, that's um... six feet one, 85 pounds. I gained like fifteen pounds of muscle in a month. It was pretty crazy. I had to buy new pants and everything. If I had known how far this would go, I would have bought more stuff right away."

AM: "Sure."

MV: "By that time, I was practically living in the gym. Marcel was nice enough to set one up here, so I could train with a nice view. Of course, I had to be careful with my navel, so my stomach took forever to firm up, but finally, it started to come together. We did daily photo shoots, measured everything, chronicled the amount of food consumed. We have statistics on everything."

AM: "What do you plan to do with them?"

MV: "They're all going to be part of the installation. There's going to be a making-of website, with all the data and processes. Just like in a factory. We're aiming for a very modern, very smooth design."

AM: "Nice."

MV: "Yes, definitely. I can show you a preview later on, if you want to."

AM: "Absolutely. But let's go on. Honestly, I doubt that any amount of training would get you where you are now."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

MV: "Of course. This what I was talking about before. In this country, it has to be art, then you're allowed to do anything. Even though I was progressing nicely towards my goal, I was pretty sure that I had to be quick and to be honest, I wanted it to really sweep me along. For me, it was always clear that I would not move into the sports aspect of body building. This isn't what this is about. The whole concept was just becoming the realistic model of an unrealistic sculpture. To see how far I could take. It was clear for me that this was grotesque at its heart, but that's an important aspect of performance art. It's about art and artificiality. A bit like ORLAN, if you know what I mean."

AM: "Sure. I trust your work is inspired by hers."

MV: "Absolutely. However, I refuse her focus on high art. Life isn't about high art. Anyway, in order to get to the level I wanted to reach, I hired a doctor who accepted to provide me with the necessary chemicals to make me grow."

AM: "Steroids?"

MV: "Yes. But not only steroids. Growth hormones and all kinds of other products the doctor considered necessary."

AM: "And what about side effects?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude


El_Roy_1999

MV: "Side effects... Of course. You can't make an omelet without breaking an egg. I always had a deep voice, I sang alto in the school choir, sometimes even deeper with the boys. You probably noticed: It's even deeper now. This was one of the first things that happened and it turned out to be quite useful. I went to the supermarket to get new food, mostly eggs and lean meat. At the time, I had gained some 20 more pounds, which brought me to 120 pounds total, 35 of which were muscles. I looked quite impressive with my clothes off, I'd say. Anyway, I was at the cashier and there was this jerk right behind me, always trying to push by. After a few seconds, I just turned around and growled at him. I said something along the lines of: 'Can't you just wait in line, asshole?', but it came out like a real threat. The guy stared at me like I was a monster. I was wearing a hoody at the time, plus some jogging pants. He couldn't have seen my body shape. It was just the voice. Fascinating, really..."

AM: "Cool. That sounds like a real advantage."

MV: "Absolutely. Marcel was all for it too. I have to admit, after a day of training, all I wanted was to sleep, but sometimes, I still had enough energy to fuck."

AM: "Any changes there?"

MV: "Well, I was doing a lot of cardio at the time, so I was able to keep it up for a long time and... There was the matter of my clitoris."

AM: "Go ahead."

MV: "It got really big. I always had a really small one. Didn't look much like anything. Nowadays, it's quite huge. Like this long."

AM: "That's big. Wow."

MV: "Must be an inch and a half."

AM: "What does it do?"

MV: "The same it always did. I really like it when Marcel sucks me. Licking is fine, sucking is better... You know, I really like to talk about this. I'm not sure whether it should be in the magazine, but it was oddly liberating to do all this."

AM: "We can leave that part out, if you prefer."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

MV: "No. Leave it in. It's part of the performance after all. After half a year, it was getting out of hand. I was eating like a horse. All the time. I bought a new wardrobe every month. Sometimes, when I had motivational problems, Dominik's face was enough to keep me working. Dominik is my coach, you know, the gay gentleman. Since the beginning, I had gained 82 pounds of raw muscle. I had almost doubled my weight. Imagine what it felt like. I weighed some 167 pounds by then. I was a total beast."

AM: "Wow."

MV: "Yep: I had it all. I wouldn't have done it before, but by this time, whenever I saw a mirror, I just had to take a look at myself and flex. Pretty cool feeling. You should try it too..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

AM: "No, thank you. I'm quite comfortable as I am now."

MV: "Really? Your loss. Just tell me whenever you want. I know what to do."

AM: "As I said, it's okay. Let's get back to your experience, shall we?"

MV: "Sure. You wouldn't believe it: My life changed totally. For the first time, I could really use my height. Before that, I was just a tall, gangly girl in black clothes. After half a year, I was a solid powerhouse. I used to wear very covering clothes until then. I always dressed down: turtlenecks, cargo pants, things like that. By then, I wore tight shirts and short skirts. I couldn't wear anything else, since I was so busy growing out of them."

AM: "Must have been an impressive change."

MV: "Absolutely. Let's not forget that this town is pretty small. If you're an artist, you know all the people that are artistically inclined and everybody knows you from the papers. You can see what would happen. People would talk to me in the street, guys would look at my muscles, ask me to compare theirs with mine. I was bigger than quite a few of them. Women would sneer at me. I was quite the sensation."

AM: "So you had your audience."

MV: "In a way, yes. However, I didn't want this to be some kind of a freak show. It's not about the obscenity of the over-exaggerated human form. It's about artificiality. It became clear to me that I had to work on the context. Hanging a real van Gogh into a museum shop next to the reprints would be pointless."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

AM: "So this is when you had your custom wardrobe made."

MV: "Yes. Marcel was kind enough to pay for it. I chose to try the classics. Pantsuits, blazers, conservative skirts. It really worked, though. People were much calmer. I had realised that my initial over-reaction had been unwarranted. A woman with a muscular body is much less outrageous than a woman with no clothes on. Of course, I couldn't help myself from showing off occasionally. In the summer, the lakes around here are truly beautiful, so I took a chance at it and went for a swim. This was the first time I realised that this wasn't just for show. First of all, I was amazed by the buoyancy of my new style. After all, I was displacing a lot of water by then. Second, I was fascinated by the speed with which I could swim and the duration I could keep it up. Last, the people on the beach were quite impressed when I emerged from the lake."

AM: "Must have been quite a sight."

MV: "Definitely. I got out of the water, I was wearing a deep red bathing suit which left nothing to imagination. The water was just flowing over the hills and through the ridges of my muscles and I felt awesome. I was quite the superhero in that moment."

AM: "Wow."

MV: "Exactly."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

AM: "This must have given your confidence quite a boost."

MV: "It did. I trained harder than before. At this time, I began to publish my progress on the net. Pretty soon, my transformation was featured in magazines and I gave some interviews to the local press. The publicity allowed me to recover some funds and apply for a few grants. Let's not forget, building such a body is extremely expensive. I was careful to appear all covered up on TV to prevent people from just seeing this as a diversion. It had to be in context. However, I hadn't realised that my initial inspiration would come back to haunt me."

AM: "What happened?"

MV: "'State of the Art' was a huge success and the people whose art was publicised got quite outraged. When they discovered my project, the effect was quite the shitstorm. The echoes were diverse to say the least: On the one hand, there were some fetishists who just enjoyed the prospect of seeing their fantasy realised. Those were supportive in a creepy way. On the other hand were those who thought that my project was actually making fun of them and decided to fight it."

AM: "Fight it?"

MV: "The website got hacked twice. People accused me of being a fake and exploiting their concepts. I even got some image macros designed after me. It was quite unnerving to continue on my path. The whole community, both art and fetish, was very active. They got quite personal after a while. Combined with the stress of training, the strain from the medication and the craziness in public, I was getting close to a collapse."

AM: "So what did you do?"

MV: "First of all, Marcel was a great help, he just stayed calm and reassured me that this kind of reaction was to be expected. I think he liked the way my body was developing. Second, I took a few weeks off and went to Italy. In Austria, when you can't bear the bigotry and small-mindedness anymore, you go to the beach in Italy. Works wonders, that's why everybody's doing it."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

AM: "That's where you met Francesco Sganarelli."

MV: "Yep. Francesco is a really nice guy. I had thought of working with him before, but none of us had time for it when he was around, so I just took the chance. I met him in Venice after two weeks of sweet nothing on the beach. He's one of the few Venetians still living in Venice, if you may say so. His studio is built right into his parents' shop, so he still works as a grocer while producing his statues. He's a funny guy, very much into practical jokes. Explains his last name, I guess."

AM: "I've seen his exhibition at Tate Modern. Yes. A joker, definitely."

MV: "I thought the whole ticketing process was awesome. The security checks, the pointless waiting, the paraphernalia of politics. It was incredible."

AM: "I must admit I liked it better than 'Checkpoint'."

MV: "Do you think so? I adored it. It was horrible. I remember this old woman, who must have thought that this would be some kind of traditional thing. She was horrified when they just took her husband with them. When they did the gunshot sound-effect, I was afraid she'd have a stroke. Her reaction completed the whole thing. The art crowd was terrified. Stupid buggers, what did they believe this would do?"

AM: "Honestly, sometimes I'm not sure whether they actually understand what they're about themselves."

MV: "If you ask me, admirers and critics are important, but some of them are just pointless... By the way, I guess we should cut that out afterwards."

AM: "No problem. Don't want to pull them out of their comfort, do we?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.