LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lady's Legs in stilettos

Started by quickflex (Rick Dobbins), April 06, 2011, 09:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

I saw this lady walking around a costume ball and had her flex her incredible calves. Her name is Kim.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Yes she said people stop her every day and talk about her calves. She hung out with me for awhile that night and let me rub her calves. There were a few times when we had to walk up stairs and I let her go ahead of me so I could watch her calves flex. She was a really nice lady.
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Kim's calves were incredible to the touch. The inner part of her calves was so thick and hard. I could cup it in my hand. I felt bad asking her to flex and touching them as much as I did but she didn't seem to mind it at all. I would grab them as she walked up the stairs so I could feel the muscle contract. It was awesome to have her calf muscle in my hand and feel it go from soft to rock hard as she took a step. That was a very good night.

amnesiac200 I can't say that there has been any backfire. A few women, meaning let than a hand full, have said no when I asked them to flex but they have all been very pleasant and we had a good time talking about their calves. One lady with amazing thick quads and beautiful calves told me that I made her night. It went from that to I made her week and then her month. She was really excited that I complimented her calves and as I continued so so did the you made my.......from her. 

Another thing that happens when there's a group of women  and I compliment one of them is she tells the others about the compliment and they all start flexing and comparing their calves to see if theirs measure up to hers. Maybe they are interested in getting compliments also. Sometimes one of the friends will approach me later that night and say hi, I'm such and suchs friend, the one with the nice calves. I always get a kick out of that. A few weeks ago I was paying a lot of attention to one of the ladies in a group of 4 and after about 30 mins of this, one of her friends(very cute I must say) asked me, what am I, chopped liver!? I told her of course she's not chopped liver. After taking another look at her she had nice calves too. Just not as big and full as her friends.
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Rick Dobbins Photography

shadowghosttt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw this lady walking around a costume ball and had her flex her incredible calves. Her name is Kim.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hey just found out something not sure if im the first to notice but doesnt she looks like "tila tequila"? google her i dono if they are twins sisters :D but quiet a resemblance even her calves  ;D
calf lovers out there any news about her since her suicide attempt was she really dead or still alive?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Many of the world's most beautiful, muscular women are available to chat with you and are just a few keystrokes away.

dmk4646


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

dmk4646

Forgot to mention that this Lady's calves measure in at 16.25. I love the look in high heels. I would love to get a few more of her