Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581957 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29452 Members - Latest Member: nemunama May 23, 2024, 06:02:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Musclepinups
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Musclepinups  (Read 27961 times)

shedevilover2

Musclepinups
« on: March 28, 2011, 01:01:17 pm »
is this a good site ,worth the money? do they stream the newer videos? update content?? thanks

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: muscle pin ups a good site??
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 01:19:28 pm »
is this a good site ,worth the money? do they stream the newer videos? update content?? thanks

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=63320.0.html
I Saradas

tunea

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 03:55:55 am »

I had a free password for a few weeks with Musclepinups recently, yes there is fresh material and most of
the old Muscle El stuff also. They seem to update about twice a week, with video streams and pics. This new
site replaces Muscle Elegance, I would say its a pretty good paysite.

shedevilover2

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 08:38:38 pm »
thank you. i was a ME subscriber and thought it was ok. they did not post enough video from the dvd's they produced. .. has that improved?

kidmanga

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 11:36:02 pm »
i would also like to know if they have more videos to download from there DVDs i have most of there Dvd content but cannot find the last couple of new DVDs anywhere, so i would gladly join if it meant i could download them ;)

tunea

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 03:54:21 am »
Sorry to say they don't have clips of there latest 3 or 4 DVd's that I can see, but they have a large library
of clips.

Stingray_rocks

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 03:06:04 pm »
it's a good site for pics, but most of the videos are streamed, and they stream slooooowly. a 10 minute vid spends 20 mins buffering. it's quite frustrating.

The photo sets are brilliant though

guava78

Musclepinups
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2013, 04:43:03 pm »
Has anyone been on musclepinups lately

guava78

Musclepinups 2014
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2014, 12:42:35 am »
Anyone who is a member of musclepinups can you tell me about it. It looks good right now

deerfott

Re: Musclepinups 2014
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2014, 03:14:25 am »
Anyone who is a member of musclepinups can you tell me about it. It looks good right now

It has picture sets and videos, most are nude. That's the way it has always been.

What other info are you looking for?

Willy Fog

Re: Musclepinups 2014
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 01:55:00 am »
It is not easy to download the pictures and the videos from that site. They want you to watch all their stuff online in order to keep you as an active member for a long time. It is also very expensive in my opinion. If you like nude female bodybuilders its probably the best site on the net, but its not very user friendly (no download options, expensive). For downloading the clips use Stream Transport. This allows you to download all their streaming videos.

brian1

Musclepinups Members
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2014, 07:58:49 pm »
Is anyone a current memeber? I'm thinking of joining, can someone tell me about it?

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Musclepinups Members
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2014, 08:01:26 pm »
not worth it.  one video and a few photos updated once a week, most of the content is old, the archived videos are very low quality, and most of the videos - including all the recent ones from the past couple years - are not downloadable.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline LordDaroth

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2014, 07:55:33 pm »
I agree. I recently got access and I am disappointed. Old content, low resolution images mostly.

But that worst is that all the videos are only streamable. No download option whatsoever! Awful... wasted money

Offline xanthos

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2014, 05:19:24 am »
I agree about the video clips being of little value.  The one's that can be downloaded are old and of low resolution.  The remaining 80% are streaming content only.  The site has a poll that's over a year old asking members about video preferences.  An overwhelming majority desires downloadable videos but the site's manager seems oblivious of the results.

As for the photos, the older pre-2006 jpegs are of low 600 x 400 pixel resolution and one gets the impression that the site's owners wished to show off the women's sexual feminine attributes at the expense of displaying their muscular physiques.   It's as if they felt that female muscle wouldn't sell.

But starting in about 2006, the resolution has continued to get larger and there's been an increasing emphasis on the muscle aspect as well as the sexual.  Recent photos now range in the 1600 x 2500 pixel range that allows the viewer to really get some close up views of those glorious striated muscles as well as other areas of the female anatomy.   Indeed, if you're looking for voyeuristic views of a woman's reproductive region, there's a lot of those, and this is definitely the site for you.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Musclepinups

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View