Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#COLLECTION: Scissor Stories

Started by dimitar73, March 12, 2011, 01:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dimitar73

^-^

Stories in this collection:

Suzie The Squisher [A.U.]

Dr. Tan's Holistic Scissors [A.U.]

Off-Season Scissors [A.U.]

Brandi - The Body Crusher [A.U.]

A Friendly Little Wager [A.U.]

Double Scissored into Jerking Off [A.U.]

Made to Order [A.U.]

Tonya's Terrifying Scissors [dimitar73]

Mrs. Gray's Scissor Days [A.U.]

Jana and Her Body Scissors [Session Man]


[A.U.] = Author Unknown





Suzie The Squisher
_________________________________________

Suzie was a bright, hard-working college girl of 21, working her way through school doing a variety of jobs, most of them physical. Suzie, a good-looking blonde, stood nearly six-feet tall and weighed a stone-hard 140 pounds, honed by years of athletics on school track teams, basketball and soccer squads and even wrestling; in college, there was a women's team and Suzie, dubbed "Suzie the Squisher" for her ability to crush submissions from her opponents within seconds of applying a scissor hold.

She also shoveled snow, going door to door charging $25 or so to do a whole driveway, less for walks, more for all of it. She was good at it, powerful in the arms and back as well as her legendary legs, and she never had trouble making a few hundred bucks a snowstorm, she was tireless.

Her hair tucked under her toque, Suzie worked a new neighborhood, landing a few new clients, even curmudgeonly Mr. Dower, a 50-something grouchy single guy who was always pissed at everyone. She got him to grunt an OK to her doing the driveway and walks – for $25, figuring if she got on his good side, he'd be a repeat customer.

The job took her two hours and in the bright winter sun, she'd worked up quite a sweat so she peeled off her heavy overthings, ski jacket and pullaway nylon pants, to finish up in long underwear top and bottom, black and clinging, which did little to hide the bursting muscles beneath. Her long legs were tucked into low rubber snowboots and she chugged along finishing the job.

"OK, Mr. Dower, that'll be $25," she said brightly, knocking on the grouch's door, holding her clothes in her hands, figuring to dress after she was done.

Dower stuck his fat bald head out the door and looked at the gleaming pavement and growled.

"Give ya 20 and be happy with that, you did a crappy job," he snarled, handing her a 20.

She looked at it, up at him, back at her work, then back at him, her smile gone.

"That's 25, Mr. Dower," she snarled. "Now pay up or else."

"Or else what, Missy," he barked. "What's a little girl like you gonna do?"

She smiled again – and shoved Dower back inside his house, stomping inside and slamming the door. The fat man stumbled back and fell on his ass in the middle of the living room and Suzie launched herself at him without warning, snaring him with a flying side neckscissors and coming to rest on her left side, her chiseled, nylon-encased thighs bursting with muscle around his throat. She leaned up on her hands and really rippled the inner thigh muscles on his collapsing windpipe, reducing his initial screams to a crackling warble.

"Goddamit!" he wheezed, hardly able to form words, his chubby hands encircling only a portion of Suzie's massive thighs as he tried to pry the top one off his throat. "Stop!!!"

"I'll stop scissoring you when you give me the other five BUCKS!" she spit out, snapping the hold harder on the last word for emphasis.

"No..no...can't..." he croaked.

She slipped back down to her side and folded up her huge, long legs, the top calf crushing against his jawbone, that thigh compressed against the other side, imprisoning him in her huge legs. She cranked it hard, pulling on the locked foot nearest to her and Dower's face erupted into shades of red and then purple as she squeezed the oxygen from his brain.

"Now Mr. Dower, we can do this the easy way or the hard..the SCISSOR way!" she snarled, jolting the legs on harder. "In college they call me 'Suzie the Squisher' and now you see why, doncha, you miserable old bastard!"

She squeezed harder, clenching her white teeth and Dower screamed in agony, his hands slapping the vice-grip legs crushing his skull.

"OK OK I GIVE I GIVE!!" he roared. "I'll give you the five bucks, just stop squeezing me!"

She snorted a laugh and let go only to slither down and lock her impossibly long legs around his belly and back for a rib bending bodyscissors, squeezing the air from him the instant she locked her snow boots. Her top thigh exploded with muscle and Dower felt every savage inch as his trembling hands pushed down at it in a feeble attempt to push it off his crushed guts.

"No, don't think so, I worked too long and hard doing all that work," she hissed, relocking her boots for better purchase and feeling her massive thighs cinch tighter still around his collapsing midsection, his face blue again as she squeezed the air from his body. "I think you're gonna submit to this scissor lock and any other I put you in – and each submission's gonna cost you TEN BUCKS!"

Dower's anguished face lolled to the side and he started to wheeze "Fuc....."

"NO BAD LANGUAGE OLD MAN!" she shrieked, intensifying the brutal squeeze, crushing through his fat belly and making him feel like her thighs would meet by squeezing him out of the way. "Now, do ya SUBMIT TO MY SCISSORS!??"

He could only mouth 'yes' and slap her thigh madly. She let go, laughing, his ribs snapping painfully back into place as he rolled into an agonized ball.

She gave him little rest, pulling him face first into her legs, snapping those massive thighs shut with a meaty slap around his neck and face, the fierce flesh quivering on impact and then setting up into pure muscular steel. She pulled his chin up and made his neck prisoner of her cable-hard adductors, rippling them on his carotids, making him dizzy, her boots creaking behind him as she wound them tightly around each other.

"You're gonna pass out, Mr. Dower and that ups the ante," she hissed. "My inner thighs are like baseball bats, so I'm told, instant submission and more than likely, knock out for anyone stupid enough to be caught in them. So forget the submission, I can see it in your eyes. Instead, I'm knocking you out in my scissors and for that, you'll pay me an extra 20 bucks, got it?"

"Yesh...pleesh..." he slurred, just about out from lack of blood to his scissor-addled brain. "Jus...shtop..."

"I will," she giggled dominantly. "When I'm done!"

She snapped the hold on hard with a fierce quake of thigh and in seconds, Dower was out cold snorting and convulsing in her fleshy, rock-hard thighs. She let him go and stood up to let him recover and he struggled to his hands and knees, head bowed, moaning.

"I think it's time for you to get out of my thighs for awhile, Mr. Dower," she growled, stepping over his hanging head and encasing it in the thick, ribbed muscle of her massive calves, standing on one foot and crossing her snowboots, the pressure instant, intense and crippling on his tender neck, the huge balls of muscle bulging around him. "AND INTO MY CALVES!!!"

He screamed in agony, pulling madly at the thick tubes of lower leg crushing his neck and jawbones, to no avail. She grunted and snap-scissored him until his hands hung loose at his sides and he went out again, snorting. She laughed and let him fall to the floor, flipping him over and sitting squarely on his face, his nose in the nylon covered butt of pure steel, thick, hard and smothering.

"Betcha you don't see this all that often, huh Mr. Dower?" she giggled as she felt him breathe back awake and groan when he realized where he was. "Don't worry, the facesit is only a prelude to MORE SCISSORING!"

She leaned forward, calf-scooped his head and rammed his face high in her thighs which she snapped close around his skull, locking up and squeezing down for a savage reverse facescissors, her favorite and most effective. She bowed her back and held herself up, twisting her head to face him, hands behind her back and slapping her butt that was inches from his crying face.

"That's the engine, the scissor engine I like to call it, my glutes, hard as a rock and they provide the power down to my thighs," she hissed sibilantly, elongating the word 'thighs' sexily. "This is my best scissor hold, Mr. Dower, be honored I'm letting you experience it..in fact, this knockout's gonna cost you 50 bucks!!!"

He screamed in agony as she doubled the power, punching her thighs into full squeezing splendor, crushing his skull and clamping his carotids flat. His hands flailed, slapped pulled and then fell away as he succumbed to Suzie's punishing thighs that seemed to get bigger and stronger with each savage jolt of pure power, even after he passed out. She scissored him to sleep and then some, letting his convulsing die down before peeling her sweaty, nylon-clad thighs off his face and standing.

She laughed, got dressed and waited, tallying the take: $105 all together. She fished his wallet from his pants and looked at the thick wad of 20s inside. As he came around, she sat on the couch, counting his money.

"Let's see, $105 is what my scissors earned me just now, but I think a tip is in order, don't you Mr. Dower?" she cooed nicely.

He looked at her and started to protest. He stopped when Suzie thrust her legs out straight and slammed them together in a scissor motion. He gulped. He didn't want to be back in there next time she did it.

"Take it," he croaked, feeling his sore neck and ribs. "Take it all....just go...please..."

She squealed with delight and took the rest, some $200 worth of 20s, and got up to leave. She opened the door and looked to the darkening sky.

"More snow on the way tomorrow, Mr. Dower," she laughed. "I'll be back when it does. And you better have a lot more cash on hand. Or should I say LEGS!!"  ;)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

dimitar73

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

dimitar73

Dr. Tan's Holistic Scissors

"Leggy Asian dentist reacts to patient's pained pleasure"!  ;)


Dr. Tan was a gorgeous Korean dentist, quite good at what she did professionally and more than able to handle herself personally. The dark-haired, 36 year old beauty was a workout fiend, running, lifting weights and doing whatever it takes to keep her five-foot-five, 134 pound body in rock-hard shape.

Her legs were her best feature, short, sleek, compact and downright muscular, and she liked dressing to show them off around the office, never in an overboard way, but in smart business attire that included a skirt cut a few inches above the knees to show her rippling quads and killer hamstrings. She delighted in teasing her male patients with them, most of whom showed remarkable restraint. But occasionally, some would get out of hand. Enter Dr. Tan's legs.

Brett was one such patient, a young man at 22 taking a shine to the slightly older doctor at 35. He was a new patient and this day was lying in the chair awaiting a routine extraction for a tooth damaged in sports. Nothing major to Dr. Tan, who below her smock wore a shorter-than-usual dark-brown dress, no nylons and high heeled shoes. As she popped Brett's x-ray into the viewer, she noticed in the mirror there his eyeballing her up and down and stopping noticeably to look at her extremely sexy, supple and downright muscular calves.

She smiled to herself and took longer than usual to look at the x-ray, rolling up on the balls of her feet to ball up those thick, dark-toned meaty orbs of calf muscles. She swore she heard the young man groan and in the mirror noticed him quickly fidgeting in the chair.

"This should be fairly easy, Brett," she said brightly, turning to face him and walking to stand closer, readying her tools.

Ordinarily, she'd have an assistant with her but told the one with her today she'd handle it on her own. The assistant smiled; she'd been with Dr. Tan long enough to understand.

"Let's have a little Novocain, shall we?" the doctor said, prepping a needle and then opening Brett's mouth.

She sank the needle into his upper rear gum with a little more gusto than usual and sure enough, as she thought he might, Brett reacted with a groan, and not a pained one. But unbeknownst to Brett, the needle was empty, there was no Novocain in it.

"There now, that's not so bad is it?" she asked softly.

"Uh-uhhhhh," Brett moaned and without a hint of pain.

She looked down. Sure enough, he fidgeted more, clearly enjoying some sort of perverse sexual reaction to the pain she was inflicting. She'd like this extraction, she'd like it a lot. She pressed the needle harder. He groaned, eyes closed. She smiled.

"Brett, are you enjoying me causing you this pain?" she asked pointedly.

"Uh...o...n..oo..." he tried to say with her hand and needle still in his mouth.

"Really?" she cooed. "And if I do this?"

She moved the needle around, really working it in. Brett's body convulsed, his eyes closed, his hips involuntarily moving.

"You lied to me, young man!" she announced sternly, yanking the needle from his mouth. "I don't think you deserve to wait for the Novocain to take effect!"

With that, she stood back, pulled off her smock and hiked up her skirt to reveal the full length of her outstanding, muscular thighs, quads rippling. He gulped and looked on helplessly as she tilted the chair way back and removed the headrest, his head now hanging free.

"I have ways of dealing with patients like you, Brett, patients who seem to like a little bit of pain with their pleasure!" she growled, now stepping over his face, her muscular ass absorbing it, all of it showing in the tiny white thong she wore.

He groaned in pleasure/pain again as he watched the doctor's well-toned ass flesh mold itself around his face, capturing it, his nose a prisoner of those sweet cheeks, and then felt the unmistakable crush of her lush thighs press in on his ears and jawbones – and teeth!

"Let's see now, have to line this up just right, don't want to take more than one tooth," she hissed, reaching down to move his face in her scissor grip until she had him exactly where she wanted him. "That's it, I can feel that tooth on my adductor, the left one, can you feel my thigh muscle tensing on that bad tooth, Brett? Can you? You should, the Novocain hasn't taken effect yet!"

Brett moaned in the velvety chasm of her crotch, and indeed he felt the iron-ridge of her adductor press in beneath the sweet warmth of her exquisite left thigh, tighter and tighter until it firmly gripped the bad tooth, amazingly so in it's accurate squeezing.

"Now then, this is a technique they don't teach in dental school, but was passed along to me by a lovely and very leggy instructor I had, an Asian like myself, who practices holistic medicine like this," she groaned, pulsating the adductors in both thighs now, pumping his face and head in her meaty thighs. "Or should I say her holistic scissor medicine!"

He screamed in pain now, directly into her gripping groin as the doctor's thighs tightened mercilessly around him in ever-increasing jolts of extreme power. His face throbbed and he felt the left adductor go especially hard, focusing on the tooth it gripped and within a minute of being crushed in Dr. Tan's legs, felt it wiggle in his mouth.

"There, I felt that!" she exclaimed proudly. "Just gotta wiggle your face a little more, so the pressure will be increasing, Brett, my scissor pressure will continue to grow in harder and harder snaps of thigh muscle! Has the Novocain taken hold yet?"

"N....nooooo," he winced into her crotch, feeling the pain building in his face and skull as her thighs quivered and quaked and flexed in steely snaps of pure scissor power.

"That's because there WASN'T any Brett, I lied!" she laughed darkly. "You were clearly aroused from my needle and I wanted to see just how MUCH scissor pain you can take! So take it, bitch, take Dr. Tan's holistic scissors!!"

Brett flopped in the chair now, desperately pulling on Dr. Tan's brutally clutching thighs, pulling at the hamstrings folded around him, at the muscular orbs of ass meat gripping his face, and he couldn't budge anything an inch. She looked down at his flailing form and saw him humping the air.

"Let's see if I can time this just right," she growled softly, knowing he couldn't hear with his ears packed full of her hot, Asian, MILF thighs.

She brutally pounded his face now, relaxing her thighs and butt for a second and then slamming all that muscle fully to life, holding the scissor on completely, brutally hard for five full seconds, feeling the tooth loosen a bit, then relaxing briefly and doing it again. She increased the tempo as the tooth moved and soon had a flex-and-relax rhythm going that had her thighs and ass undulating in a blinding display of quaking, quivering and near lethal fury, her butt meat slapping in a wave at his face as her thighs rippled and rolled against his trapped face and skull.

She then felt the tooth move almost completely and bolted her strapping thighs to his ears and jaw in a savage, all-out thrust of immense power, holding it, feeling her ass go concave, a wave of steely power erupting from it and rushing into her thighs and that focused adductor. She felt his jaw nearly cave in as the tooth lost its grip and came loose from his gum, and at the same time, she felt his body convulse in pleasure and pain and watched his thrusting crotch ram up, held aloft, and heard him groan in unmistakable orgasm; she'd made it happen without laying a hand on him. Legs, that's another story, she thought mischievously. She never felt more perversely proficient in her career.

She relaxed the grip when she realized Brett was out cold in her legs. She loosened her thighs, peeled the sweaty flesh from his face and stepped back, opening his mouth and reaching in to pull out the lonely tooth resting on his tongue.

"Damn, I'm good," she marveled, looking around the mouth. "Not a speck of blood."

He came to moments later, sitting up groggily, shamed now as he noticed what he'd done to himself or rather, what her powerful legs had done to him. He looked over at Dr. Tan, who leaned against the counter, arms folded, those thighs still completely on muscular display as she'd yet to pull her short skirt down.

"One thing I did notice in your x-ray, young man," she growled, walking toward him and easily pushing him to his back and remounting his moaning face. "You have a nastily impacted wisdom tooth that really should come out. And it will. But it's going to take considerably more work than the last one. Are you ready?"

She laughed darkly and set about her leggy task...
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

dimitar73

Off-Season Scissors

I'd come to the beach on a warm late-fall day and found trouble in a MILF's crushing legs.  ;)

I'm on the road a lot, being a salesman, and have my spots I like to go on my route to relax, unwind, take a walk, get away for a bit. Down by the shores of Shannon Bay is one such place; in summer, the place is bustling, a traditional summer colony of pleasant little homes with killer views of the water, and a small but very nice beach. Most of the homes have seawalls in front, protecting them from rising tides in storms, and there are maybe a couple dozen in this one area I like to walk, down by the seawall on the rock-strewn beach, away from sight of the houses.

Not that that matters this time of year. It was a pretty warm late-fall day I took my most recent walk, temperatures in the 60s with a big fat sun in the midday sky warming things up even more. Shirtsleeve weather really, and I shed my coat, parked along Ambrose Avenue and walked down a right of way to a series of ramshackle concrete steps and down onto the beach.

It was glorious, nice and sunny, a hint of ocean breeze, just beautiful. I'd walked for maybe 10 minutes, lost in the reverie of nature and the moment when I heard her voice.

"Where you think you're going?"

I looked up on the wall. There stood a woman, maybe in her 40s, maybe older, but stunning, really, a very pretty blonde in a very skimpy pair of booty shorts hugging long, lean, tanned and superbly muscled thighs, tapering to slender knees and billowing out to a rock-solid pair of chiseled calves. Above, she wore a sports bra. Her shoulder-length hair was blonde and silky and practically iridescent in the sun streaming on her from above. Nearby was a lounge chair on her lawn. She'd been sunning herself.

"I...I'm just walking...why, what's the problem?" I asked, trying hard not to look like I was looking hard at her insanely sexy legs, which despite her age, had a magnificent youthful tone to them.

"Problem is it's my beach, that's the problem," she said, arms crossed over her chest, pretty impressive in itself. "No one walks my beach."

I laughed. "Ma'am, I mean really, I wasn't expecting anyone, no one usually lives here in the offseason, and the law states anyone can walk a beach up to mean high tide."

"Ma'am," she mused, dropping her hands and now sitting on the seawall, which was about chest high to where I stood a few feet away. "How old are you kid?"

"Kid? Ma'am, I'm 27," I said brusquely.

"About twice my age, that's why you're a kid," she sighed, leaning back on her arms, those fabulous thighs pressed into the concrete on which she sat, her calves hanging below, on her feet a pair of sandals. "C'mere, kid, lemme tell you why no one walks my beach, off-season or any other time."

I shrugged and walked toward her. She pointed out on the water.

"Turn around, look over there," she said.

I obeyed, turning and squinting to see what she was pointing at. Turns out, nothing. Turns out, it was a ruse. When I was just a foot or so away, she suddenly lashed out with her amazingly quick legs, reeled me in, hauled me back and violently attached those powerful thighs to my ears in a crushing headscissor hold. There I was, standing on the beach, ensnared in the legs of an incredibly powerful woman twice my age.

"Ya know, kid, I like off-season scissoring better than in-season scissoring," she grunted, cupping my chin in her locked hands now, pulling me as far back into her crushing leggy maw as she could, her slender but superbly muscled inner thighs knifing into the sides of my neck, cutting my blood flow to my brain, addling me and making me groggy instantly. "In season, too many people bugging you to stop beating up people, ya know? I'm the only one here in off season and no one is here to make me stop. Or hear you scream!"

And scream I did, like a banshee, wailing in absolute agony as the crushing thighs around my neck and head grew tighter, more powerful. My hands shot up to curl around the fiercely ridged quad muscles rippling in her thighs, a steel feel in my fingers as I vainly pulled at them in an effort to not escape, but lessen the pressure that I felt sure would sever my skull from my shoulders.

"Forget it, kid, you ain't going anywhere!" she laughed darkly, now leaning back and letting her thighs alone hold me, adding to her scissor arsenal a slow, steadily building snapping and thrusting of those killer gams. "Just the other day, a walker came by and I kept him in my scissor jail for an hour, just like this! Haven't got as much time today, I wanna get back to laying in the sun, so you, I'll make quick scissor work of!"

I couldn't believe the power in her 54 year-old thighs nor the dominant attitude she possessed as she now lay back fully and began a violent quivering of her thrusting thighs, the flesh of them quaking and shaking, as she unleashed the full fury of her scissors on me, the meaty thighs slapping at my face like a wave.

Then she suddenly locked them out straight and hard. I was so high in her murderous thighs, I saw her knees touch below my eyes, which were running water now from the pain and sheer terror of what she was doing to me. My hands fell away and I felt my speech slur as I tried to beg for mercy.

"Pleeesh...ma'am...shtop...schqueeezin....me..." I heard myself drawl.

"Wow, you're going out THAT fast?" she laughed, easing the squeeze just enough to let me stay awake a bit longer. "What a pussy, most guys last a little longer!"

Seconds later, I found myself on her lawn; she somehow easily pulled me up by the shirt, over the seawall, headlocking me in a strong, sinewy, middle-aged arm and hiprolling me to the grass. She wasted little time in descending on me; as she straddled my face, I looked up the backs of those thick, balled calves and rope-like hamstrings to one of the most fantastic butts I'd seen on any woman of any age, barely concealed in the tight booty shorts she wore. To make it worse, she looked over her shoulder at me and slowly wiggled the fabric of those shorts up between her muscled ass halves, twin orbs of sculpted steel, white and sexy, a contrast to the deeply tanned muscle of her thighs and calves.

"Guys love my ass..when it's not crushing their skulls!" she laughed dominantly, slowly squatting, the deep lines separating the muscle masses of her quads and hammies full and pronounced. "LIKE THIS!"

Rudely, she squatted firmly on my face, then leaned forward on her hands, scooping the back of my head up with one calf, ramming my nose and mouth to her butt crack and pasting her brutal thighs on my ears and neck. My face was imprisoned in ass, my tender neck feeling the full jolting power of her cable-hard adductors. I felt her lock her calves behind me and lean up on her hands, back arched in a bow, the full power of her ass on display all around my face, huge, concave mounds of angrily pulsating muscle that was the engine powering those hard-cut thighs around my ears, jaws and neck.

"This is my signature scissors," she hissed proudly back over her shoulder, pumping her ass and thighs on me for emphasis. "The reverse headscissor! Nothing like it, can't tell you how many guys I've knocked out this way, it really cuts into the carotids and takes the blood away from your brain. Wanna see?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed, arms flailing, pulling at the impossibly tight thighs on my neck, digging into the twin orbs of ass steel erupting from her tiny shorts, none of it working. "PLEASE STOP!!"

"What?" she asked in a tone of mock hurt. "You don't like my ass? Most guys do! Here, have a closer look!!"

She savagely wrenched up her powerful left calf, tucked that foot behind the opposite knee and bowed back to grab her right foot, pulling on it hard, the motion absolutely burying my face in the chiseled hams of her thick, powerful ass as her thighs devoured the sides of my neck. I was a total prisoner of her legs and ass, at least from the shoulders up, and claustrophobia set in as stars swam before my scissored eyes and I desperately slapped the meat crushing me in an attempt to signal my surrender.

"Oh, submissions don't count, kid," she growled, tightening the hold and glaring darkly into my panicked eyes. "Just KNOCKOUTS!"

I screamed, or tried to, my shouts lost in the meaty grip of this crazy middle-aged muscle woman's abundant thighs and ass. My hands fell to the side, my eyes rolled over white, my hands and feet tingled from lack of oxygen and as she pulsated, quivered, shook and quaked all that amazing power around me, I blacked out.

When I came to, I was on the beach again, leaning up against the seawall, sitting. My neck burned with pain, my entire head throbbed. It felt like I'd been run over by a truck. Groaning, I struggled to my feet. And saw a pair of tanned, chiseled calves on either side of me. She was sitting on the seawall. Waiting.

I never made it back on my route that day. Or the next. The pain was too much, so I called in sick. And when I went back to work, found another place to take pleasant walks on sunny days.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jeremy Lightning

I'm not a big scissor fan, I'm more of an upper body strength lover, but there are things about this story that I like. I like mature, sexy muscle women in their 40's, 50's, and 60's, I do like her physical dominance over the young guy, I like that she's basically a sadistic maneater who doesn't care who she hurts or why. So, I'll definitely give you a k+ for your effort.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

dimitar73

Brandi - The Body Crusher


Reader's tale of how he met a video scissor queen and she crushed him to pulp in her mighty gams.

Matt and I had been in touch with each other by phone and through the mails for several years before I was able to arrange a trip to New York to meet him face to face. I was really excited about the trip and I was hoping that during the time I was there he would introduce me to some of the women that were in the Special Interest films.

When I arrived I phoned him and we agreed to meet for dinner that evening. As we talked over dinner he told me about some of the girls who were wrestling for him and then said they were having a session the following day if I wanted to come over and see the process in person. I readily accepted and was so excited that I got very little sleep that night. The next morning we met and he took me to the studio and introduced me to several of the girls. They were all very beautiful and looked even stronger in person than they did on the films, if that is possible.

At any rate, I asked Matt if he thought I could wrestle one of the girls. I told him I would sign a waiver, releases, anything; and that he could film it if he wanted and not pay me anything except a copy of the tape. He said that normally he didn't like to do that; but, in my case he would make an exception. He wanted me to wrestle with Brandi, a very cute 5'6" woman; she was not muscular but looked solid and was very sure of herself. When Matt asked her if she would wrestle with me she looked me over and said, " he doesn't look like he can give me any competition; but I'll do it. I'll try to make him last long enough for you to get some film; but, I don't promise that I'll be able to. I mean the other guys who have been working out and are in great shape can't take my legs; I'll break this guy in half. But, if that's what you want I'm game. Come on, little man, maybe you can give me a little warm-up workout at least. "

I wasn't too sure what was going on as the other people there started to laugh and Brandi went into her stretching routine. I noticed that she was very limber and I could see the muscles in her legs harden; but I still thought she was just trying to scare me. We started out circling and checking each other out a little when Brandi stopped and raised her right hand, with her fingers spread in an invitation for us to lock hands in a test of strength. I thought for sure this girl was joking; so I locked grips with her and she slowly started to put on the pressure and soon I was on my knees looking up into her smiling face.

  " Man you're easy. I had a feeling that you were a wimp, and I was right. I'm going to really put you through some paces before I wipe you out. Now let me hear you beg me to stop, or I might end up breaking your wrist for you. "  I honestly begged her to stop; I knew that if she kept up the pressure, or increased it at all that she could in fact break my wrist.

Brandi let go and stepped back a step or two. I slowly got back to my feet, shaking some circulation back into the hand. Before I knew what was happening she grabbed me in a headlock and gave one solid squeeze; before I could say or do anything she threw me over her hip onto the floor. Brandi then sat down next to me and rolled my midsection in between her legs in a scissors hold. She had one leg on my back and one across my stomach as she began to tighten the hold. Within a matter of seconds I was submitting.
Brandi laughed and said, " You give up already ? I'm not even squeezing yet. All the males that I wrestle start giving up at this point and I'm not even using 1/4 of my strength." I had my hand on her thigh trying to move it off of me; it was hard as a rock. Then Brandi said, " I'm going to let you feel what it's like when I do squeeze. "  Brandi bit down with such instant pressure that I thought I was going to pass out. I became light headed and it became very difficult to breath. I was having a hard time submitting to this onslaught of strength. I was flopping around in agony like a fish out of water. Brandi was really having a good time watching me rapidly wearing down. She said, " now that's a squeeze. I'm still only using about 1/2 of my strength and it looks like you are fading fast.
Let's see what happens when I add just a little more power to the hold. I'll bet you go out before you can even give up. " She was right; as soon as she increased the pressure I went down into the darkness of unconsciousness.


When I came to Brandi was really excited; she was strutting around my body and would walk over, straddle my body and go into a 'muscle pose'. She would place her foot on my chest and exclaim how easy it had been to wipe me out.  She was really pumped up and I was wasted; but, the show must go on. She raised me to my wobbly feet with a handful of hair and then effortlessly picked me up onto her shoulders and strutted around the room carrying me. She went into a spin and then very unceremoniously dumped me to the floor. Once again she lifted me by my hair onto my knees.

  " I realize that in your condition it is getting more difficult to talk and to think; so, from now on when you want to submit you just tap on my leg or my arm, which ever one I'm using at the time on you. I will stop when I'm ready to stop and not before; but, I want you to let me know when you're ready to give up. I hope that I can make you last a little longer so we can have a little footage; but you're so weak. I know that I'm strong, but this is ridiculous. "  She then placed my head between her calves and crushed my brains out with a standing head scissors. She would squeeze me until I was at the verge of passing out and then she would relax a little. I was frantically hitting on those hard as steel legs of hers and she was laughing and teasing me as she kept up the pressure. Mercifully, Brandi tired of this and released me from the hold. I fell in a heap at her feet.

Brandi danced around for the camera, to keep some action going, as I was to wiped out to move. After a short time she strutted over and said,   " well, well, poor little weak male. I guess this woman is showing you what strength and power are all about. I think my strong legs have softened you up enough for my arms to tie you in a few knots. I'm going to knock you out with my arm strength; but, I want to twist you into a pretzel first.
"  Having said this she began to put me through some more holds. She almost knocked me out with a full nelson; she crushed my tender neck with a side headlock; she had me on the verge of unconsciousness with a bear hug. She was having a great time working me over and twisting me anyway she felt like. I submitted to her time after time, to no avail; Brandi was going to keep up her beating of me until she decided I'd had enough.


After showing off for the camera and totally making mince meat out of me she decided to finish me off. She had told me she was going to knock me out with her strong arms, and she did. She almost gently put me into a side headlock and held me there as she turned me to face the camera;
" put your hand on my bicep and see if you can stay awake long enough to feel my muscle when I squeeze your scrawny neck."

She smiled at the camera and tensed her arms suddenly, and with such force that she knocked me unconscious before I could even start to submit. I came to several minutes later with Brandi still straddling my unconscious body. " Well, wimp, did you stay awake long enough to feel my arm muscle ? I doubt it. Now stand up here and feel my arm and leg muscles that so completely destroyed you. "

I got a copy of the tape; and, I'll tell you my body hurts all over again every time I watch what Brandi was able to do to me so easily. And they say women are 'the weaker sex'; I say Bull. The End  ;)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

dimitar73

A Friendly Little Wager


Deb and her dangerous thighs make short work of her short-cocked hubby
she sucks off and fucks down his best friend's mammoth meat - and then
hubby's sister joins the fun....


    Debby was getting jammed on tequila and ginger ale, and her husband, Donny, was getting bullshit because the drunker she got, the more she flirted with Tom, his best friend, who'd come over for dinner. Then as the talk turned more sexual, the bolder Debby got and the more turned on Tom was getting. Don tried to stop it but Deb backed him up to the kitchen counter and rammed a thigh up into his balls.
    "Shut the fuck up, shrimp cock!" she screamed down at him as he groveled on his knees at her feet. "Say another word, I'll tell Tommy boy here all about your shortcoming!"
    She laughed and went back to where Tom sat at the kitchen table, laughing. Don rubbed his nuts and watched his wife stagger back to the table and brazenly sit on Tom's lap, grinding her thick ass on him. Deb was a good-looking woman at 40, short with curly blondish hair, big knockers and a dynamite pair of legs. Tonight she wore a tiny sleeveless top, no bra, and shorty satin running shorts,showing a lot of tit and leg, which she was now rubbing on Tom's crotch. Don watched amazed as his best friend ran his hands up to Deb's bouncing boobs and twisted her nipples.
    "Hey, what the fuck!" he roared, standing up to confront them.
    Deb waited until he got close and then rammed a naked foot into his nuts, torturing his testes again with a sudden blow that brought him to his knees.
    "Fucking short cock, won't leave me alone, Tommy," she hissed, standing
up. "Guess I'll have to take care of business...and then take care of you!"
    Deb laid on the kitchen floor in front of her kneeling husband and reached up with her feet to hook his head. Pulling him down, she laced her muscular thighs around his face, ramming it into her crotch and locking her ankles to put on a murderous squeeze until her moaning husband's face turned bright red. Her hunky thigh meat all but covered his entire head, his eyes barely visible in the clench of Deb's quivering headscissors. He looked up imploringly at his wife, who was leaning up on her elbows and sneering down at Don. Then she looked over at Tom and licked her lips.
    "That cock of yours felt awfully big rubbing against my ass," she leered, thickening up her thighs on her husband's head. "Bring it over here, see how big it REALLY gets in my mouth!"
    "Gladly!" Tom cried, a big smile on his drunken face. "Hey, Donny, hope
this doesn't affect our friendship!"
    Deb and Tom roared with laughter, with Deb stopping the instant Tom
unsnapped his jeans and unholstered his half hard weapon. For a woman who had been subsisting on her husband's four-inch pencil dick, Deb was about to have the feast of a lifetime.
    "Fuuuuuuuuuucking aaaaaaaaa..." she hissed as Tom slipped all the way out of his jeans and knelt by her face, his thickening crank inches from her lips.
    Looking down at Don's trapped face, tears running from his eyes, Debby
growled "Watch a real woman make a real meal out of a real man, micro-dong!!"
    With that, she closed her eyes, turned her head to the side and opened
her mouth to inhale the thickest, longest cock tube she'd ever seen, only to feel it grow bigger still in her face. She went wild, leaning on one elbow to reach up with her other hand and rudely stroke that fat prong deeper into her throat. Her eyes bugged open now as the felt the bulbous cockhead nudge her gullet. Relaxing her throat muscles, she took the prodigious pipe nearly to the lungs, nestling her nose in the thicket of Tom's pubic patch. He put his head back and howled, then looked down at his best friend's face barely visible in the scissored clench of Debby's meaty thighs.
    "Fuck me, pal, she's fucking throatin' my meat, I cannot FUCKING believe it!!" Tom roared. "I've been sucked by some of the best, and she is the ONLY fucking broad to take all 13 inches down the fucking gullet, up to the balls!! I fucking LOVE your wife, man!!"
    Don's tears wet down Deb's clenching thighs. Deb's own eyes shot open wider at Tom's inch announcement and she slowly let the rock-hard root slip
out of her mouth to bob halfway down his thigh, the thick shaft glistening with her spit that she used to sloppily jack the mammoth meat as she stared
at it.
    "Fucking 13 inches, I don't fucking believe it, 13 inches, I got me a 13-inch COCK, Donny boy, can you believe it, 13 FUCKING inches!!" she announced breathlessly, looking down at her crying husband's face still locked in her thighs. "I'm gonna suck this puppy til it comes, then I'm gonna fuck it til it comes some more...I can't wait to get this pocket rocket up my snizz chute, it's been a long, long, LONG fucking time since anything worthwhile's been up there!!"
    She resumed her sloppy blowjob, taking Tom's dong deep in her throat and then tearing it out again, her sucking lips flying in a blur up and down his meat stick. Tom moaned as she blew him, reaching down to rudely tweak her fat nipples, which caused her to grind her cunt into her husband's trapped face harder, forcing her scissoring thighs to grip him so hard he was nearly passing out.
    "Fuck....fuck....FUCK, I'm gonna fucking CUMMMMMM!!!!" Tom screamed, arching his back and plunging his fuck wand deep down Deb's sucking throat.
    Deb came with a brutally tight snap of her muscular thighs, bending Don's jaws to the breaking point, as she felt the first white-hot bullet of nut juice spew from Tom's pulsating prick head down her throat, directly into her belly. She reeled back on his pounding pud to pop the head of his quivering meat rod into her mouth, taking the next several jets in her cheeks, filling them. Deb's eyes popped open wide at the sheer volume and force of Tom's sputtering spunk, so much a load was he shooting that it pushed her lips open and dribbled down her chin. When she couldn't swallow fast enough, she pulled the spunkulating monster out of her cum-drenched lips and aimed it at her face. One, two, three more rocketing arcs of sac seed drenched her moaning face as she hurriedly used one hand to pull up her shirt, baring her thick, milky tits. Bending his still-spouting meat wand toward her quivering boobies, she finished him off by jacking the last strands of spunk onto them.
She opened her mouth and a river of spew puddled on her tongue as she worked the quaking knob head of his cock to milk the last few jets of man chowder onto her heaving tit meat. From forehead to boob,she was covered in a thick blanket of Tom's ball brew.
    "Un...fuggin'....real..." she said, still holding a quantity of nut stew in her mouth, trying not to swallow it. "Never saw so much cum in my life..."
    Tom laughed and sat back against the wall, the head of his barely shrinking dick grazing his thigh and leaving a trail of pecker juice on it.
Deb leaned up on her elbows to look down at her husband's scissored face. She smiled and stuck her tongue out; a thick gob of Tom's spunk was stuck to it.
    "Kiss me, shrimp cock," she growled, releasing the nearly unconscious man from her scissor lock and dragging his face to hers, nailing him a
spunk-infested, tongue-swabbing kiss.
    Don continued to cry and tried pulling away, but Deb reached down to maul his nuts through his pants. "Lick my face clean, you worthless piece of no-cocked excuse for a man! At least serve some fucking purpose!"
    Don whimpered and obeyed, attaching his mouth to Deb's creamed face and
sucking in every drop of Tom's seed, licking and lapping down her neck and
finally swabbing clean her thick tits of the clumps of cum he found there. She finally released his nuts and he huddled back into a corner, in a ball,
watching as Deb embraced Tom, stroking his thick meat in both hands.
    "There's just too much cock here for one woman, lover," she cooed into
Tom's mouth. "Lemme make a phone call..."
    "Sure, doll, the more the merrier," Tom laughed, sitting back to stroke
his own impossibly huge cock as Deb got up to grab the phone.
    "Hey, Liz? Whatcha doing?" Deb said, watching Don's horrified reaction.
"Listen to this..."
    Don could not believe his ears as his wife talked to his older sister, Liz, about what had just happened. She was telling him all about his short cock, Tom's massive one, of getting her face and titties covered in Tom's sputtering nut cream, and how she'd love to share the wealth with her.
    "You've listened to me bitch long enough over the years about your little brother's tiny dick, Liz, I think it's time you actually saw it, and then compared it to this beauty I got sitting in my kitchen," Deb laughed. "Come on over, I'll try not to fuck this guy out before you get here!"
    "You cunt!" Don screamed, staggering to his feet. "That's my sister!"
    "Yeah, so, it's a family secret you got a tiny prick?" Deb laughed,
walking up to her husband and grabbing his shoulders. "Back on your knees!"
    With that, she rammed a muscular thigh up into his agonized 'nads again, dropping him like a stone. As he groveled at her feet, she took aim with one foot and pummeled him in the nuts again, flipping him over to his back. He howled in pain, his hands over his balls.
    "Drop your fucking hands, drop 'em now!!" she screamed,hands on hips as
Tom watched in awe, stroking his now-stiff dick. "Move your fuckin' hands or so help me I'll get a knife and chop your balls off!!"
    Don reluctantly moved his hands to the side and closed his eyes, but opened them again when he felt Deb gently pulling his pants off. He let her and watched as she knelt between his legs and took his nub of a prick in her mouth, nursing it to life. When it was fully erect, she backed off and used two fingers to stroke him. She looked at him disdainfully and then spat a huge wet goober right into his face.
    "Look at this fucking thing, Tommy, can you fucking believe this is ALL
I've had for years?" she said, still pumping her husband's tiny meat.
    "Shit, Deb, you've been gypped for too long," Tom laughed, walking over
to where Deb sat, his massive meat dangling before him. "Lemme give ya the
real thing..."
    Deb let go of Don's dinky dick and quickly stripped out of her shorts.
She lay on her back beside her husband, reaching over to hold his cock in her fist. With the other, she guided Tommy's titanic tallywhacker between her lush thighs, fitting the knob to her cunt and screaming in pleasure as he slowly sunk the meat inside her gripping pussy walls.
    "Fuck...fuck..FUCK, it's so FUCKING GODDDDDAM BIG!!!" she screamed, squeezing Don's little winky in her fist as inch after inch of Tom's big dong sunk inside her churning cuntal cavity. "Give it to me, every fucking
beautiful inch."
    Tom pounded away, sinking up to the nuts in Deb's accommodating cunt. As she moved from the fucking, she'd squeeze her fist around Don's tiny cock nub. She looked over at him and growled.
    "I'll make you a deal, shrimp dick," she hissed, nearly delirious from the big-cocked fucking she was getting. "I'm gonna hold your cock the whole time I'm getting banged by mega-meat here, and if you come, I'm gonna keep fucking him for the rest of our lives. Don't worry, I won't divorce you, Donny boy, though I could on the grounds you're not a third of the man Tommy here is. You make a good living, so I'll keep you around. Plus, you don't eat pussy half bad, so you do serve a purpose, even if your puny prick doesn't!!"
    Deb closed her eyes and opened her mouth to let out a long, low moan as Tom's 13-inch monster prong plunged in and out of her hungry cunt at a blinding pace. Never had she gotten a fucking like this, she thought, slowly squeezing her hubby's tiny dick in her fist.
    "Oh, FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCCCCCCCCCCCCKMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Deb screamed, wrapping her muscular legs around Tom's slender sides, locking up her ankles and pounding her heels into his ass, driving him in harder and deeper.
    Don groaned as he watched, trying to ignore the pulsating motion of his
wife's gripping fist that surrounded his dick. He knew her bet was a sure thing, for her. There was no way he could hold off coming soon; watching his wife getting fucked by his big-cocked buddy was the most humiliating thing that ever happened to him - and at the same time, the most exciting. He closed his eyes and turned his head.
    "Oh, fucking cock, is sooooooooooo goddam fucking HUGE!!!!" she screamed as Tommy picked up the pace and slammed his gland harder into her rapacious cunt, his balls ricocheting off her ass.
    "Oh my God...."
    Donny's eyes shot open as he saw his older sister, Beth, standing in the doorway, arms folded across her chest. Her mouth was agape as she watched her sister-in-law take a pounding while she held what she assumed was her brother's cock in her hand.
    "C'mon in, honey, trust me, there's enough of this cock for everyone!" Deb growled, pulling her legs apart and putting them under Tom's hips to push him off for a second. "Take a look!"
    She spun the laughing Tom around until he flopped onto his back, his enormous prick sticking up wetly from his nuts, looking like an overturned table leg. Beth gasped and licked her lips - and knelt down between Tom's
spread legs.
    "Fuck, I have NEVER seen a cock this big, Deb, never, and I've seen my share of cock," Beth said, reaching out to try wrapping her hand around the throbbing hunk of wet meat before her. "Holy shit..."
    "Yeah?" Deb laughed, motioning with her head to her hand. "Check THIS out for comparison."
    She let go of Don's dick and again Beth gasped when she saw the tiny nub of thin meat sticking up from his pubic patch. She giggled and then returned her attention to Tom's monster prick, strapping both hands around it and jacking it slowly up, watching a pearly goo gather in the open eye of the dick's head. She closed her eyes, moaned and leaned forward to lick it off, savoring the taste. She swallowed it down and looked at Deb, sighing.
    "You poor, poor girl," she said. "I apologize for the bad genetics in my family, I had no idea little brother here was such a short prick. How you must've suffered...thank God Tommy came along...for BOTH our sakes!!"
    "You strip down and get ready for the fucking of your life," Deb said, spreading her meaty legs and reattaching her fist to Don's diminutive member. "But first, slide that fucking salami back into my cunt!"
    Beth laughed, and bent over to give Deb's soaking wet pussy a quick licking, causing Deb to moan and scissor the sucking face in her muscular thighs. Beth growled with pain and pleasure as she felt the muscles constrict on her face. Deb let go and Beth lovingly guided Tom's thick prick back into the gaping cavern that had been stretched wide from the fucking it had taken. Deb hissed, and scissored Tom back inside her, her heels digging in. Beth smiled and stripped down, her 50-year-old body firm, tanned and muscular from years of aerobic exercise. Don cried and closed his eyes, trying to ignore the sensation from Deb's fist.
    "Punish his balls a little why don't ya, honey?" Deb growled. "Put those pretty painted feet right into his nut sacks and pound them!!"
    Beth laughed and sat between Don's legs, spreading them, and rudely ramming her soles right into his balls. He howled in pain; Deb clamped down harder with her fist, causing him to yelp again, and as she pulled his prick out of the way, it allowed his sister to use the rough balls of her heels to really pound on his abused nuts.

End of the part 1
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

dimitar73

"Fuck, yeah, that feels great!!" Beth growled, rotating her muscular calves to grind her heels even harder on his collapsing ball sacks. "I can feel the fuckers popping in their holders, they're rolling under my feet!
Shit, I LOVE abusing my little brother's balls!!!"
   
    "Don't destroy them hon, I have a bet with him that if he doesn't cum, I won't fuck megameat here ever again," Deb hissed, her hard fist pulsating on Don's tiny dick. "But if he does cum, which you know the pathetic fucker
will, I keep fucking this stud for the rest of our lives!!"
    Beth laughed heartily, and pumped her heels into his balls, careful not to rupture them. She was brutally pounding his nut sacks, though, and the pain was causing her brother's entire body to go white.
    "Shit, look at him, Deb, he's like a fucking ghost!" Beth growled, sitting up to move her painted toes to the flattened sacs of meat that were her brother's nuts. "Think I'll force his balls back up inside him!"
    Don groaned and cried like a baby as his older sister pointed her toes into his nuts, forcing the agonized sacks inside their holders. Further and further she pushed as Deb continued to hold his tiny cock in her tight fist while Tommy banged away relentlessly with his monster dick. She came repeatedly in that position before slowly pushing Tom's huge prick out of her and getting up to her hands and knees, switching fists to hold Don's drooling dinky with her other one as she wiggled her thick can in Tommy's direction.
    "FUCK ME HARD, BIG BOY!!!" Deb screamed as Tommy lined her up and pushed his thick prick head into her gaping cunt. "FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKK
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"
    Tommy grabbed Deb's lush hips and pounded away at her, his big balls slapping at her ass as he filled her entire lower body with his never-ending cock. Beth furiously dipped her fingers into her hairy pussy, getting herself off over and over again as she watched Tommy plug her sister-in-law's insatiable cunt, and she continued her foot assault on her little brother's nuts. Suddenly Tom went stiff, grabbed Deb's thick hips and sank his salami deep inside her. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he unloaded a gargantuan come shot deep inside Deb's twitching twat.
    "OH SHIT YEAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" she screamed, as she felt a dozen white-hot ribbons of cum blast her pussy walls and ooze out around the base of his huge meat. "GODDAM, HE'S NEVER GONNA STOP CUMMMMMMMIN!!!!"
    Deb hissed out a long orgasm as did Beth while watching Tom drop a prodigious load of spunk into Deb's clutching cuntal cavity. Don screamed, both from the pain of Beth's toes plunging into his nut holes and from Deb's renewed grip on his cock; the more cum Tom jetted into her pussy, the harder Deb squeezed Don's prick.
    "Get under me, NOW, short stuff!" Deb suddenly said, spinning Don underneath her in a 69. "Lick my clit!!"
    Deb came again and again as Don licked her extended nub of a clit, an  orgasm that lasted a full five minutes and forced her muscular pussy lips to clamp down hard on Tom's prick, not letting him out. When she finally did, his huge cock slid out with an audible plopping sound, the head of it
bouncing off Don's crying face as he leaned back, exhausted.
    "Mmmm, tasty, cunt and cummmm," Beth hissed, crawling over to Tom and lapping at his shrinking cock. "Fuck, this thing even half hard is three
times the size of that pathetic prick!!"
    She laughed as she stroked Tom's dick into her mouth, and Deb continued to squeeze her husband's tiny dong. She sat up a bit and felt an enormous slide of cum exit her now wide-open cunt and drop directly onto Don's sputtering lips.
    "Eat it up, faggot, eat your best friend's cum from my cunt!" she growled, pulsing her hand on his dick. "And you better not cum, little man, or you'll be eating Tom's spunk from me for the rest of your fucking life!!"
    Through his tears and humiliation, Don tried to not feel the sensation of Deb's hand milking at his cock as he concentrated on sucking the thick spew of his friend's cum from his wife's gaping cunt. Deb squatted hard on his face, her open pussy right on Don's sucking mouth, and she came again as she felt a torrent of Tom's sperm gush out into her husband's mouth. Watching from the side, Beth went nuts, stroking Tom's half-hard meat up into her sucking mouth, taking the rubbery wand all the way to the pubes.
    "Oh, yeah, get him hard, get him fucking hard, Bethie, get him hard!" Deb growled. "Get that fucking monster stiff and thick and take him inside your pussy...baby, you haven't lived until you've taken that huge cock in your cunt!!"
    "Mmmmmm, yeah, c'mon baby, get it hard for Bethie, get it hard for Donny's big sister's cunt," Beth growled, taking the meat from her mouth and jacking him off hard, slapping the thick head of it against her cheeks and lips. "C'mon, Donny wants to see his big sister get fucked by his best friend, dontcha Donny boy? Huh? You wanna see me get laid by a cock you can
only dream of having? Fuck, Don, how the hell do you look at yourself inthe
mirror each day knowing there's that tiny pathetic nub of a prick down below!
Your poor wife, no shit, it's a damn good thing big boy here came into her
life!!!"
    Don sobbed as Debby rotated her thick hips on his face, vibrating her soaking wet asscheeks all over his nose and mouth, cumming on him as he continued to clean out her cum-stained cunt. She kept the hand firmly on his cock and knew it wouldn't be long before he came. She smiled over at Beth.
    "He's hard now, babe, take him in your hot cunt," Deb hissed, watching Beth lay Tommy down and straddle his huge meat. "Yeah, that's it, ride his cock!"
    Beth screamed in pleasure as she took inch after inch of Tom's huge dick inside her clutching pussy. She took him all the way to the balls and then extended her legs down along his, grinding her pussy into his pubic patch, rubbing her clit against the base of his thick prick. She went wild, snapping her slender hips on him, her muscular ass hollowing out on the sides as she fucked the big stud with violent abandon. Deb dismounted Don's face and sat behind him now, wrapping her muscular legs around his ribs and scissoring him hard as she reached around the front to keep a grip on his tiny dick. He tried not to watch but Deb squeezed harder.
    "Watch your sister get FUCKED by your best friend!!" Deb screamed into his ear as she vibrated her hand on his dick. "Watch him make her cum like he made ME cum, you worthless little prick! Watch it or I'll bust you in half in my scissors, and you know I'll fucking do it!!"
    Donny watched and cried and winced in pain as Deb squeezed his ribs, and tried not to cum as she squeezed his cock in her hand. Beth was in another world now, her head lolling side to side as Tommy suckled her fine, firm titties while she rode his huge dick to one long endless orgasm. Twenty minutes later, she finally collapsed atop him, embracing his head in her arms and pressing his sucking mouth to her nipples.
    "Fuck, Deb, I have never, EVER been fucked so completely like that..."
she sighed, leaning up and rolling off Tommy, his cock exiting her cunt with a rude plop. "I can't imagine how you put up with tiny tot there for so fucking long. Has he cum yet, the worthless sack of shit?"
    Deb laughed and looked at her hand. Don's tiny knob was leaking precum by the bucket full and her hand was soaked, but it wasn't the real thing - yet. Beth spread her lean legs and Tommy climbed inside as Beth's thighs clamped around his sides. She hissed in orgasmic ecstasy as she felt herself be filled with his giant wand.
    "Yeah, fuck him like that, baby, make him cum," Debby growled, still scissoring Donny and holding his prick. "See if he cums as much for you as he did in me! And we'll let Donny here be the judge!!"
    Donny groaned in shame, Deb crushed harder in her legs, and Beth squeezed in with her pussy to milk the cum from Tommy's plunging meat. IN minutes, he groaned and gave up another huge load, one that Beth felt deep inside her and caused her to cum yet one more time.
    "Get over here and 69 baby brother, Beth," Deb demanded, getting out from behind him and laying him flat on his back. "Put that cummy cunt right on little brother's mouth!"
    Tom pulled out of Beth with a loud sucking sound and Deb licked her lips as she watched Beth's wide-open cunt ooze a thick wad of cum as her pussy walls slowly regained their smaller shape. Beth hurriedly climbed aboard Don's moaning face and felt a gallon of cream sluice out of her cunt directly into his mouth. She squatted down hard and grunted, forcing more out into her brother's face.
    "Yeah, Donny boy, that's it, clean up big sister's cunt while wifey mauls your cock!" Beth screamed, rubbing herself on her brother's face, as she leaned over Deb's clutching fist, breathing hot air into the grip and searing his dick with it. "You never cleaned your room as a kid, you little shit, so you may as well clean up your sister's cunny!!"
    As Deb pumped her fist harder on Don's cock, Beth used both her hands to torment his balls, using each hand to grip one and pull hard in both directions, separating his 'nads down the middle and threatening to tear them off.
    "Tell us, Donny, is this load bigger than the one your best pal dumped in your wife's hot cunt?" Debby growled, really pumping Don's tiny dick now as his sister racked his agonized 'nads. "Or was the load in my cunt bigger?!"
    Don couldn't answer, he was too busy swallowing the cuntal gel sloughing into his mouth from his big sister's hot, hairy pussy. When he finally gagged it all down, he could only beg for mercy.
    "Plllllllllease......Deb....sis....no more, please, please, please...."
he whimpered.
    "Shut up, short stuff," Beth growled, extending her legs behind her to take her brother's face inside her ass with a grinding reverse headscissors. "Lemme shut that mouth for ya!"
    Deb and Beth laughed as she squeezed Don's head blue. Tommy sat in the
kitchen chair, smiling and fondling his half-hard dong. The two women looked at each other in disbelief.
    "Fuck, let's get some more of that, together," Deb said, leaning down to kiss Beth and suck her tongue into her own mouth. "But first, lemme win my bet. Watch this, I was toying with the fucker before!"
    Beth laid down on Don's belly, her thighs still glued to her brother's ears, as she watched. Deb licked her lips and set to work, vibrating her locked hand on Donny's cock with a blindingly fast quiver maneuver, her strong fingers pulsating around his dick like a thousand tiny hands. Don groaned and tried not to cum, pulling at his sister's muscular thighs that embraced his head, but it was a losing battle. Deb's hand was relentless in its quivering grip and soon, Don felt his balls knot, even as Beth continued to crush them in her hands..
    "Yeah, baby, let it go, let it fucking go....lose that fucking bet, you
shrimp-cocked puny excuse for a man, COME IN MY FIST!" Deb shouted, her face and Beth's inches from her pulsating fingers. "COME!!!"
    Don groaned and felt his balls unload, milked along by Beth's crushing fingers. His come erupted in his wife's clutching digits and Beth and Deb squealed with delight as they saw the load ooze between the vibrating pads of Deb's tight fingers. Deb opened her mouth in a continual moan and she licked her lips watching Don coat her fingers in his churning cream. She kept pumping and pumping her fingers, even as Beth leaned down to lap at the spunk-laced hand. When Deb finally stopped and let go, she opened her fingers and both she and Beth went wild, lapping at the sperm pooled inside. Don's cock shrunk to an even tinier state than usual, and the two women laughed, stopping only to passionately french kiss each other, sharing the goopy load of Don's cum between them.
    Beth sat up and dismounted her brother's crying face, while Deb knelt before Tom, sucking his cock back to life.
    "Hey, Tommy, is it true you were looking for a new place to live, your landlord raised your rent?" Deb hissed, kissing Tommy's swelling prickhead, moving over to let Beth between his legs to nibble at his huge nuts.
    "Yeah, that's right, baby, why?" he groaned, watching the two women work his genitals.
    "Since you're gonna be fucking me with this monster forever, and Donny boy is NOT," she said, looking disdainfully at her crying husband. "Why don't you move in here, sleep with me, and save on rent? That sound good to you?"
    Tom laughed. "Sounds great, I'll move in tomorrow."
    "Mind if I drop by?" Beth laughed.
    "Anytime you want, sweetheart, any time at all," Deb growled, bending to gorge herself on Tommy's magnificent cock.
    Donny cried himself to sleep that night. On the sofa bed. Where he's spend most nights from now on.

The End
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

dimitar73

Double Scissored into Jerking Off
   

    I came home from work and noticed my mother-in-law's car was over.  Walking inside, I found her and my wife sitting at the kitchen table, laughing like crazy.
    "What's so funny ladies?" I smiled, walking over to them.
    They got quiet, looked at me, and burst out laughing. I had no clue what was happening, but was starting to get annoyed.
    "Anne, what's so funny, c'mon," I asked my pretty wife, who was sitting
on this warm day in short shorts, t-shirt and sandals. "Please tell me."
    "Well if you must know, I was telling Mom about the time I scissored you into jerking off," Anne said plainly, looking at her mom and giggling. "And told you all the nasties that I'd done, all the time while I was squeezing your head in my legs."
    My face went beet red, my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe Annie was telling her Mom about that time she made me put my head in her legs and crushed me, making me stroke my cock while telling me how she made other guys at work come as she squeezed them in her muscular thighs and calves. Obie, my very attractive, whitish-blonde haired 60-year-old mother in law, looked at me and laughed.
    "Unbelievable, but I guess maybe not," she said, swinging her own legs out from under the kitchen table as she sat in a rather short summery skirt, her long, creamy white limbs still etched in still somewhat youthful muscle. "Good legs always ran in the family."
    "And strong legs too, huh Mom?" Anne laughed. "Tell him, tell him about
Daddy, what you used to do to him, before the divorce."
    "Uh, maybe he needs to be in a better position to listen, whaddya think?" Obie laughed, looking at Annie.
    My wife beamed - and then glared at me.
    "On your ass, now, put your head between my mom's thighs, she wants to
scissor you as you jack off," Annie growled.
    "But...no...you've got to be kidding, Annie, please, you don't..." I
stammered.
    I never finished. Obie's sneaker clad foot shot out and racked my balls
with a brutal toe shot deep to my crotch. I screamed in pain and doubled over, making it easy for my mother-in-law to grab my ears, twist me to a sitting position before her and slam-wrap her thick but hard thighs on my head. She cupped my chin in her hands and pulled back, the inner muscles of her incredibly strong thighs cutting into my neck and leaving my ears free to hear her.
    "Well it's like this, sonny boy," she laughed. "Before we were married, I was a gymnast in my high school, had the best legs in town, you could say. I also used to rassle my brothers a lot and always managed to win, as I got older, doing to them pretty much what I'm doing to you now!!"
    Obie squeezed hard and I yelped in pain. She let go my chin with her hands and leaned back in her chair, picking up her coffee and sipping it. Annie was howling, she was laughing so hard watching her Mom work me over in her old but unbelievably strong legs.
    "Hey, you're forgetting something," Annie said to me, nudging my crotch
with her foot. "Whip that out!"
    "NO FUCKING WAY..." I started to protest.
    "I believe...my daughter....gave you...an ORDER!!" Obie growled, accentuating every second word with a thigh-quivering, eye-popping surge of
scissor power that nearly knocked me out.
    I hurriedly obeyed, slipping my pants down and stroking my amazingly hard cock. Something about the legs in this family, I guess.
    "Christ, Annie, that's all you've had all these years?" Obie said in disgust, looking at my pecker. "Shit, no wonder you go after strange cock at work, I don't blame you."
    I cringed at the humiliation and Anne's laughter following it - and gamely pounded my pecker in my fist as Obie squeezed and continued her
monologue.
    "And my husband got his first taste of what you're getting now on our honeymoon," she sighed. "Wedding night, the little dick craps out on me, only fucked me once and rolled over to go to sleep. I straightened his ass out by lacing my thighs around his jaws and taking his face to my pussy."
    "No kidding, Mom?" Anne laughed. "You scissored his face into your pussy, all full of his cum?"
    "Oh, you bet," Obie hissed, squeezing me harder. "I figured he put it there, dirtied my pussy and all, the least he could do was lick me clean. And he did!!"
    My cock twitched, my nuts knotted. It was happening again, just the way
it did with Annie.
    "Over the years, I can't tell you how many times I knocked that fucker out in neckscissors, headscissors, even bodyscissors," she said. "I busted his ribs on a number of occasions, so much so old Doc Pritchard finally came calling one day while your dad was at work."
    "What happened, Mom, what happened?" Annie said, kneeling down now to massage her mother's gorgeous gams as they squeezed me, using one hand to rub her own cunt as she did.
    "Well, I was in my early 30s then, just had you and your brother, so I was in pretty good shape," Obie said, now grinding her pussy into the back of my head while Annie massaged her legs, squeezing them in with her hands to put even more pressure on me. "He came in, started giving me some shit about how women shouldn't be beating up their husbands.
    "Uh, Doc', I told him, 'Doc, how many housecalls do you make to tell husbands to stop beating their wives, huh, answer me that'," Obie said, crushing me harder as the memory clearly angered her. "he said none. I said
'No shit'!! That's when I let him have it."
    "You let Doc Pritchard have it, Ma, you let him have the leg?" Annie cried, leaning over to run her tongue over her mother's muscular thigh.
    "Fuck yes, Annie, my girl, I took that old bone man to the carpet in our living room and just laid into him," Obie laughed. "We used to wear garters and nylons in those days, and dresses, workdresses, and next thing you know old Doc Pritchard's got his face buried up my bloomers, his nose caught in my asscrack, and my thighs just crushing his head!! My nylons got wrecked from him pulling at them, trying to get loose!"
    "What did you do then, Mom, what then?" Annie asked wide-eyed as Obie's
legs grew tighter on my neck.
    "I did THIS!!" Obie cried, suddenly taking her locked sneakers that were before me and ramming them repeatedly downward into my balls. "Only I used my hands!!"
    Annie roared. "You mean like this?"
    And with that, she balled up her fist and pummeled my nuts as I tried to jerk my dick, flattening the meat in her knuckles until I screamed in pain. My dick went limp from the pain.
    "Hey, you get that hard again, you hear?" Obie growled, pulverizing me with a renewed scissor burst. "Annie, why don't we double team this sucker?"
    "Great idea mom!" Annie said brightly.
    Annie laced her long, muscular legs around my guts for a bruising bodyscissors as her mother continued to pummel my head in her thighs. The double scissor was on and I was fucking dying, hanging limply in the legs of a ferocious mother-and-daughter scissoring/ballbusting team. I picked up my dick, which was again hard, and started stroking.
    "Tell me more Mom," Annie hissed, facing her mom, moaning and licking her muscular legs.
    "Mmmm, Annie, that feels nice," Obie groaned, leaning back in the chair
to squeeze me harder. "It turns me on..."
    "And you scissoring my husband into jerking off rrrrrrrrrreally turns me on," Annie said in husky voice, running her tongue up the length of Obie's rocky thigh. "Tell me more..."
    Obie laughed and continued. "There was the time these legs came in handy, on vacation, the year we went to Yosemite, you remember that?"
    "Sure do, I was what, 12 or so?" Annie said, rippling her legs on my guts, looking back to make sure I was still stroking my meat.
    "Yup," Obie said, vibrating her thighs harder on me, grinding her cunt on my head through her shorts, to which Annie now added her hand, fingering her mom's quim by reaching up under the short legs. "We'd run out of money, thanks to your idiotic father's misjudgment, and we pulled into this little
store out in the middle of nowhere. I went inside, there was this little mousy clerk there..."
    "Shit, mom, you're kidding, I remember that!" Annie said, fingering her
mom harder now as the memory returned. "You were in there for a good half hour."
    "Make that a good CALF hour!" Obie laughed. "Remember those pedal-pusher pants that were in then, that ended at the knee? Well, I had, and still do, some really big calves, all muscle and rocky, and I went into that store and said I was robbing him. HE said 'With what, I don't see no weapon', real cocky like. So I said 'Well here's a weapon, two of 'em!!'
    "With that, I pulled that little shit over the counter, bulldogged him to his knees and stepped over him to take him like this, in my calves!"Obie
hissed, pushing my head down to her rocky lower limbs, slicing the thick calf meat into my neck. "You shoulda heard him howl!!!"
    And howl they heard ME, from the unbelievably painful crunch of my mother-in-law's iron calves. She punched the scissor on hard and stars swam before my eyes. As I almost passed out, my hand involuntarily slipped off my dick. The women noticed, and were not pleased.
    "GET IT UP!!!" they both chorused, at the same time powering their respective leglocks into me, Annie's hugely muscled thighs crushing the air from me and squashing my guts, Obie's chiseled calf meat just about separating my head from my shoulders.
    They finally let up just enough to let me start beating my dick again.
Obie laughed as Annie's hand returned to her cunny under her shorts.
    "You know just how to rub me the right way, girl," Obie hissed, taking her daughter's hand out for a second to lick her pussy-wet finger then return it to her cunt.
    "Keep talking, Mom, I'm getting so fucking hot, I'm almost cumming by just rubbing my pussy on his side," Annie growled, grinding the scissors on
harder, and her pussy into my ribcage.
    "Anyway, I got 200 bucks from that guy in the store, I made him open the safe for it," Obie laughed, slowly humping my head in her scissoring gams. "I had the calf-lock on him and made him move to the safe, open it, and give me the works. Saved our vacation, it did, and your daddy never asked a thing about it. Course that night in the hotel, in our room, I 'bout scissored him to death for not bringing enough money to start with."
    "So that's why you guys were making so much noise!" Annie squealed. "We
thought you must've been fucking!"
    "Nope, just scissoring," Obie sighed. "Well, at least I got to cum a few times that night, with his mouth. He never did, but I didn't care."
    My cock was about to burst listening to them and watching out of the corner of my pain-wracked eyes as Annie continued to lap at her mother's muscular thighs. Obie continued.
    "Then there was the time I was hosting your brother's Scout party, you don't remember that, you were away at Auntie's house, I think,"Obie said. "A couple kids were clearly out of line that night, I kept telling them to be quiet. Well, they didn't, so next thing I had to do was put 'em in line - and my legs!! I took one kid's head high in the thigh, like I have your hubby now, and crushed him in that scissors, and hooked the other little shit's neck in my big calves, and STILL managed to cross my ankles. You shoulda heard those fuckers scream!!"
    My nuts were aching, knotted and ready to burst. It wouldn't be much longer, especially now as I heard Annie start to cum, rubbing her cunt on my side as she leaned up to devour her mother's big thighs in her mouth, all the while fingering the old lady's quim with a furious digit dance under her shorts.
    "Oh, Annie, that's nice, don't stop...." Obie growled. "Lemme tell you about the day that Daddy finally decided to leave, that'll put you rightover the fucking edge..."
    And me, too, I figured. I jerked harder, Annie squeezed my guts a little tighter and Obie's relentless thighs scissored my skull more brutally. It wouldn't be long.
    "Your daddy comes home one afternoon early, and there I am banging Billy, his best friend, on the bed...while Auntie Mary is sitting on my face!!" Obie groaned. "I'm devouring my sister's pussy, taking Billy's fucking enormous cock in my pussy, and your father's standing there, mouth open, shocked....I looked around your Auntie's gorgeous ass, lapped at her butthole and growled to Daddy, 'What the fuck are YOU looking at, short cock? Stick around, you might learn something!'"
    "And we kept fucking, switching positions, taking Billy in my ass and pussy, your aunt's ass and pussy, all the while Daddy's standing there, crying, tears running down his face, not knowing what to do next," Obie hissed.
    "So....Goddam, this is soooooooooooooooo good," Annie hissed, furiously fingering her mother's hot cunt as she neared orgasm herself by squeezing me in two. "What happened....tell me...quickly!!"
    "Gonna cum...soon...too...baby, don't stop fingering my cunt, or licking my big legs, lick 'em, girl, lick the thighs that are destroying your husband's head!!" Obie screamed, totally blasting my skull in her huge thighs.
    She kept talking, stopping occasionally to let her orgasm build.
    "Then Billy....finally cums in my cunt, with Aunti lapping his nuts...." Obie rasps. "Then Auntie gets up, grabs Daddy by the hair and drags him to my pussy..... 'LOOK AT THAT CREAMPIE!!' Auntie screamed at Daddy. 'LOOKIT ALL THAT NASTY CUM YOUR BEST FRIEND DUMPED IN YOUR WIFE'S HOT CUNT!!!'"
    "Oh, Mommamommamomma..." Annie growled, snapping her legs on me, bending my ribs as her mother's scissors grew tighter as she came.
    "And then....Auntie rams Daddy's face to my cunt and screams, 'EAT IT UP!!!'," Obie yelps, scissor-snapping her thighs hard, her hips bucking back and forth as she came on Annie's plunging finger. "And I took Daddy's face so hard in my cunt...made him eat me 'til I came again...and knocked him out FUCKING COLD!!!"
    The women went nuts, squeezing me blind as all three of us came, my wife against my side, in the process snapping two of my ribs, Obie on her daughter's finger, cracking her headscissors on my so hard it dislocated my jaw, and me spraying cum all over Obie's  big legs, Annie's hand and my own face. Five minutes later, by the time their orgasms finally died down, about four and a half minutes later than my own, I was unconscious. But not for long. As they recovered, they brought me around by Annie rubbing her cummy fingers all over my face and nose.
    "Smell that," she hissed, putting her oily digits into my nose. "Smell momma's hot cunny cum...."
    I had to obey, then licked her finger's clean of not only her mother's cum, but my own. My face was laced with spunk, as were Obie's now gently squeezing thighs. She grabbed my ears and moved my face around to the sides, ordering me to clean up the mess I made. Finally, she released me, as did Annie, and I slumped to the floor.
    "Mom, that was the hottest..." Annie hissed, hugging her mom, the two women cupping each other's butts.
    "Why don't we, uh, give my kid sister a call, have her come on over,"
Obie said with a sly smile and a look my way. "I like reminiscing this way."
    Annie laughed and got the phone. What a fucking family.

The End
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

dimitar73

Made to Order
[A.U.]
Sexy Coed Shows Scissor Queen How It's Done
______________________________

Alexis got out of her car and straightened out her short, denim skirt.
Bending over, she pulled up her fallen black socks and retied the laces on her black sneakers. It was a hot day, no day to be going door to door selling magazine subscriptions, but working your way through college can suck, and Alexis knew it.
"I'm soooo sick of getting doors closed in my face," she said to herself, walking up to the millionth house of the day. "This is pissing me off. I'm getting an order out of this house no matter what."
She knocked on the door and heard a gruff female voice bark "Yeah, what?" from within.
"Hello, ma'am, my name is Alexis, and I'm a student at the local community college trying to raise money for tuition and would like to know..." she began, rattling off the routine spiel.
"Fuck you, fuck off, and fuck your magazines," growled the voice from inside. "You don't screw, I'm gonna squeeze you like a tube of toothpaste until your brains leak out your fucking eyes. Get the idea?"
Alexis was taken aback. She'd gotten rude brush-offs before, but none threatening physical violence, and none from another woman. She knocked again, determined and pissed.
"No need for that kind of talk, ma'am," Alexis said sternly. "And I think if you see me, you'll think twice about threatening me."
She tensed up as she heard the door crack open. Alexis stood 5-4 and weighed a rock-solid 125, with creamy 12-inch biceps that swelled and rippled as she carried her heavy load of sample magazines and order books. A middle-aged woman about 38 peered out. She was pretty, with wavy blondish hair.
"What part of 'fuck off' don't you get?" she growled. "And what am I supposed to be looking at that's so fucking tough?"
Alexis popped a quick biceps pose. The woman laughed. The young girl shrugged and looked down, thrusting one foot out to ripple a thick, creamy thigh from under her denim skirt. The woman laughed again.
"You wanna see legs, little girl?" she barked. "Look at these!! Up fucking close!!!"
Alexis never knew what hit her, the woman moved so fast. The next thing Alexis knew she was in nearly complete darkness, laying belly down on the woman's floor, and white-hot pain seared through her skull, which felt like it had been suddenly gripped in a vice. When she regained her senses, she knew it had been; the woman had torn open the door, grabbed Alexis by her red-haired ponytail and fallen to her back inside, pasting the young lady's face to her crotch and lathering her immense, muscular thighs around her ears. And now Alexis was laying face down on the floor, her ears packed with hunky thigh meat that was solid as stone along her jawbones and cranium.
The woman, wearing a short white skirt, short white socks, sneakers and a T-shirt, was an animal in motion now, thundering her thunderous thighs up and into Alexis' trapped skull. She hunched her hips up, lifting her thick ass off the floor and pouring on head-cracking pressure through her massive thighs.
"Ah, the head-scissors, you can't beat it!!" the woman growled down at Alexis, reveling in the fear in the young girl's eyes. "I'd given you the chance to leave, now you're gonna pay the price!! You're not going anywhere until I'm done using you!!"
"Uuuusng mmmee??" Alexis tried to ask, barely able to hear the woman's words in the first place so full of thigh flesh were her ears, and hardly capable of speaking with her jawbones compressed in the scissor lock.
The woman smile and grabbed that ponytail again, pulling Alexis' moaning face up higher in her leg grip.
"Uh-huh, using you," she hissed, putting her head back and really pulling Alexis' face into her crotch where, Alexis was horrified to discover, there were no panties to be found, only smooth-shaved, naked crotch. "You can do it right and make it happen fast, or I'll just ride it out...either way, I win!!"
Alexis screamed directly into the musky crotch that was plastered all over her face as the woman hunched her hips and mashed her hot sex into the young girl's mouth. She kept her lips closed, but it didn't matter; the woman snapped her ass up and around and in and out and was drenching Alexis' closed mouth, groaning and growling and somehow squeezing harder still with those relentless thighs.
"Yeah, that's it, don't move, don't move, I'm there..." the older, larger woman hissed, really hunkering down with the scissors now, pounding her muscular, smooth thighs into Alexis' crushed face.
Alexis' trembling hands ran over the woman's rocky thighs and tried to pull them apart, but could not. The redhead could do nothing now except ride out the blonde's thundering orgasm.
"LICK ME!!!" the woman screamed. "Lick me or I'll crack your head open like a fucking walnut!!!"
And the scissor pressure grew stronger still, so much so it forced the young girl's mouth open, where it was immediately filled with the pungent wetness of the older woman's drenching orgasm. Alexis' eyes were wide open in terror at what was happening to her and from the fear of drowning in the blonde's never-ending crotch soaking. When the orgasm finally subsided, the scissors eased up and Alexis managed to take a huge gulp of air, ignoring the musky aroma that came with it and the mouthful of come. She got to her knees, her whole body shaking, in fear - and anger. She looked down at the woman who was barely conscious, lying there with a creamy, dreamy look on her face.
"Thanks, hon," she said sarcastically. "Now screw. And no, I don't want to buy any magazines."
The woman got up and booted Alexis' fallen material toward the door as the redhead stood behind her, wiping the woman's pussy moisture from her lips. The woman bent over and an enraged Alexis saw her opportunity.
"You....fucking....WHORE!!!" the redhead screamed, running and leaping onto the blonde's back.
The both of them came down with a crash in the middle of the floor, Alexis seated behind the stunned blonde, between the young woman's supple legs. The woman looked to either side of her and saw rugged, muscular calves exploding from short black socks, and lithe, limber thighs above those. She gulped. Alexis laughed.
The woman's back arched in pain as Alexis snapped the body-scissors on tight, her iron limbs gripping her around the short ribs, her dark-socked calves locking up in front of the woman's heaving belly.
"Four years of gymnastics in high school pays off," Alexis growled, snapping the hold on tighter, relocking her sneakers and pouring it on, lifting her gorgeous ass off the floor to do it. "The guys always said I had great legs, they just didn't know HOW GREAT!!"
On the last two words, she thundered her great legs on so hard and so fast and with such intensity, she snapped two of the woman's ribs. The woman's eyes and mouth popped open, but no scream could come out - Alexis' agonizing scissors had pressured all the air out of her and would let none back in. By the time the rugged redhead let go with her legs, the woman was nearly out, slumping to the side in agony as she sucked in air that caused her busted sides to ignite in pain.
"You...can't...do...this...to...me..." she stuttered in measured, frightened breaths, her hands holding her broken ribcage.
"No!" Alexis said in mocking tones. "OK, how about THIS!!"
With that, the powerful redhead grabbed a handful of the blonde's hair and fell backwards, engulfing the older woman's head in her young, rock-ribbed thighs, the back of the blonde head against her pantied crotch. Instantly, Alexis went up on her hands, lifting her tight ass completely off the floor and pouring everything she had into the devastating head-scissors. Her lean, white thighs burst with muscular power and nearly obliterated the woman's moaning head. Trembling hands came up to palm the ridged outer thigh meat of Alexis awesome legs. The young girl put it on harder, leaning back until her red ponytail brushed the floor behind her, the thick inner cords of her hunky thigh flesh tearing into the woman's neck and cutting off her blood supply. So hard was Alexis scissoring her now that her great thighs quivered in the effort, the meaty wave of flesh slapping at the moaning woman's face. In less than a minute, she was out cold.
Alexis let up and sat back for a moment, deciding what to do. Running her tongue around her own mouth and tasting remnants of the nasty woman's orgasm, she made a quick decision...
...When the woman awoke, her eyes were filled with white, creamy white, flesh-tone white, and her nose was somewhere dark, moist, tight. By the time she fully recovered and realized where she was, she screamed - but her screams were muffled by the bright red bush of Alexis'  delightfully tangy pussy. The woman's eyes were looking into the young girl's perfect asscheeks, and her nose was caught deep inside Alexis' asshole.
"My turn to come, your turn to suffer," Alexis said, laughing back over her shoulder as she began to ride the woman's face.
After suffering broken ribs in Alexis' body-scissors and a concussion in her head-scissors, the woman was in no shape to fight back and just lay there, crying under Alexis' humping ass, and waited for her face to be drenched in the 20-year-old beauty's come. Alexis rode hard now, humping up and down, literally screwing the woman's nose with her asshole as her pussy scraped back and forth and all around the lips and chin of the tortured prisoner. When Alexis came, she did so with such a hip-snapping, crotch-grinding frenzy, she nearly erased the woman's entire face and came close to breaking off her nose in her milking ass. And still, she was not done.
Leaning forward, Alexis took the woman's face right up her ass and latched her creamy white thighs along her neck and jawbones, for a brutally tight reverse face-scissors. Alexis put something up behind her and laid it on her naked ass, after flipping up her short skirt. It was the woman's checkbook.
"I took the liberty of signing you up for 10 magazines, my quota for the week," Alexis said calmly. "Now write out a check for $254 and I'll be on my way."
The woman screamed in protest; Alexis thundered her hunky, muscle-ripped thighs hard on her skull, banging her locked feet off the floor behind the clutched head and the woman screamed again - and reached with shaky hands for the checkbook and pen. Alexis smiled as she felt the woman scribble out a check and tear it off, handing it to the victorious redhead.
Alexis finally relinquished the crushing scissor hold and gathered up her stuff as the woman lay crying on the floor, her face flush with embarrassment and Alexis juices. The college saleswoman made for the door, looking back and laughing.
"I'll be around next year, too," she said before walking out. "I look forward to doing business with you again!

The End
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

dimitar73

Tonya's Terrifying Scissors
by dimitar73

This is a fantasy story about Tonya Harding, figure skating legend, infamously so, that I wrote after spotting the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login web site. It's a mix of straight fan stuff on the thick-thighed beauty and totally outrageous fantasy stuff (see the messages, there are tons of them). I tried giving this story to that site but it won't let me cut and paste to their message form, so screw 'em: Here it is for all of you. Their loss. Enjoy.


    I was sweating nearly as much as Tonya was. I'm a scrawny young guy, nerdy as hell, in glasses and baggy sweat clothes, and I was on the leg press machine right behind the stairstepper upon which was Tonya Harding, world-class skater and possessed of the thickest, most powerful-looking legs I had ever seen. I constantly tried to avert my gaze, nervous to be looking at legs so beautiful on a woman equally as gorgeous.

    I saw Tonya smirk to herself as she worked her big legs, watching in the mirror before her as I tried not to stare at them. But what man could not look at Tonya Harding's legs? She wore a tight sleeveless top above and down below wore very snug red, satiny running shorts, the hem of which was tight against Tonya's tree-trunk thighs, riding high and showing a mile of her thick, creamy upper legs. Her monumental calves were stuffed into low-riding white socks. Every ounce of flesh between socks and shorts was working hard on the stair-stepper, undulating, quivering, flexing mountains of pure female muscle, thick and hard, sweaty and warm. Tonya's pussy ached from the exertion, more so knowing she was being watched, I imagined. Her body was drenched in sweat, a huge stain on the back of her shorts that highlighted her football hard ass and outlined the pumping meat beneath. Tonight would be perfect, she was thinking. Tonight was another prime opportunity for Tonya and her man-eating gams.

    Tonya stopped her workout and turned to coyly smile at me, as I nervously fidgeted on the leg press machine, adjusting my glasses as they slid down my sweaty nose. The place was deserted, it was nearly closing time and only Tonya and I remained. She went to the front desk, leaving me behind for the moment. I snuck to the edge of the hallway to listen.

    "Hey, Krissy, I'll, uh, lock up tonight," Tonya said to the sexy redhead behind the counter.

    Krissy laughed. "You'll lock up your legs, you mean? On Timmy? Shit, that guy nearly cums in his pants just looking at girls, honey, you're gonna ruin the boy."

    Tonya smiled and leaned over the counter. "That's my plan, sweet thing ... c'mere."
   
    Krissy reached out with one hand and bunched up Krissy's t-shirt front with it, pulling her close. Tonya nailed Krissy a wet, sloppy kiss, nearly choking the pretty girl with her thick, long tongue. Krissy moaned and palmed Tonya's small but perky little tits while sucking on the figure skater's tongue. Tonya broke the kiss and stood back, grabbing Krissy's hand and stuffing it down Tonya's shorts, rubbing her fingers in her oily gash. She pulled Krissy's hand out and stuffed the girl's fingers up her own nose.

    "How's my smell?" Tonya laughed, standing back.

    Krissy coughed and made a face. "Shit, Tonya, when's the last time you took a shower?"

    "Hey, I can't help it if I get a little, uh, cheesy on days I do my long workout."

    "Poor Timmy ... lucky Timmy!" Krissy laughed, walking away from the counter and out the door. "Lock the door, honey..then lock up Timmy!"
   
    Tonya smiled and locked the front door, dropping the keys on the desk before walking back to the weight room where I raced back shocked at what I heard, and started    struggling with the leg press. I had it set at 100 pounds. Tonya laughed derisively as she walked to me.

    "Hey, geek, you having some trouble with the leg work, huh?" she said coldly. "You wanna see what these legs can do?"

    My mouth dropped as Tonya stood before me, violently wobbling one massive hunk of thigh meat, extending her leg out and shaking it side to side before quickly slamming it down hard in a rapid flex move, the huge quad sticking out in bold relief. I quickly dismounted the machine.

    Tonya slipped to the seat and set the weight to 300 pounds, instantly banging out 20 reps. Her body was a mass of sweaty muscle now, loose strands of blonde hair escaping her ponytail to hang in her face.

    "I haven't got the patience for foreplay tonight, geeky stud," she growled, getting up and backing me into the wall near the abductor/adductor machine. "Get on your knees and smell my pussy! I fucking LOVE having my pussy smelled, so get sniffing!!"

    "Tonya ... Miss Harding ... I don't think..I mean ... please ... " I stammered.

    Tonya sprung into action, slipping into the seat of the weight machine, grabbing me by the ears and ramming me face first into the sweaty maw of her cunt, the only thing separating the moist gash and my nose being a thin layer of panty and sheer fabric of her shorts. Tonya set the machine so the leg holding devices would exert inward pressure, and let it go. Her gigantic thighs closed meatily around my screaming head. Tonya's scissor holds were legendary, as I would learn, and all she needed do was lock down on a victim and it was all over. Added to that was the increased pressure of the machine pushing in on her legs and I thought my head would split along the cranial seams.

    "PLEASE!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed as Tonya laughed, head back.

    "Fuck you, geeky stud, now get in there and sniff that cunny," she growled, holding my hair in one hand and glaring down at me. "I worked out all day, it's nice and ripe and cheesy ... smell my pussy or I'll headscissor you into the next fucking lifetime!"

    To prove her point, she thundered her humungous thighs on my head, putting even more pressure on, until I relented and obeyed, taking an audible sniff of Tonya's reeking pussy. The smell was awful, cheesy and sweaty and fishy and just horrible, and I coughed and gagged from both the smell and relentless crush of the figure skater's gigantic thighs. Tonya giggled and snap-locked her legs harder on me, really cracking my skull and rubbing her pussy harder into my face. I took a deep whiff, gagged, and smelled her cunt again. I'm a young man, not a lot of sexual experience ...ok, none, and this was my first close-up of a woman's pussy. It was not a pleasurable experience.

    "Atta boy," she said, letting me go and standing up, turning to look at the seat she'd just vacated where a huge wet spot shined from her ass sweat. "Smell that seat ... go on, smell it or back in my headscissors you go!!"

    I meekly obeyed, putting my face to the shiny leather and then gagging at the smell. Tonya laughed and put a sneakered foot to the back of my head, grinding my face in the slime on the seat.

    "Suck it up ... put your lips to that goo and suck it up.."

    I obeyed, licking and sucking Tonya's ass sweat from the exercise machine, gagging on the bitter, salty taste. She finally let me up, and there were tears in my eyes. Never had I been so humiliated and ashamed, and made to feel so much pain.Tonya stood before me and held my sobbing face in her hands, gently.

    "Awww, Timmy, you OK? Huh, honey? Did I hurt you? Did Tonya's scissorlock terrify you?" she cooed softly, hugging me close, stroking my face, holding it to her heaving tits. "I'm sorry, it's just that with legs like mine it's easy to get carried away, and once I get scissoring ... well, I'm sorry ... you ok now?"

    She hugged me and quieted me, then slowly raised a thick thigh between my legs, rubbing my cock until it hardened. She cooed again, licking my ear. It felt good, and foreign; no woman had done this to me before.

    "Timmy, Timmy, naughty Timmy ... you got a Harding hard-on," she laughed. "They all do ... mmmmm, feels nice and big ... let Tonya's hot thighs put a scissors on THAT!"
   
     Tonya pulled down my sweats and I gasped as clamped my bobbing cock in the tight grip of her huge thighs. She held my head back and looked into my eyes, which were rolling over white from the pleasure of my prick being milked in the sweaty embrace of the figure skater's thickly muscled gams.

    "Mmmm, Timmy, fuck my thighs, fuck Tonya's big thighs ... .come for me, baby, put a big, thick, nasty load inside Tonya's ... .scissoring ... .thighs!!!"

    Tonya started a rapid vibration of her big legs, the meat of her awesome thighs slapping at my trapped prick, chewing at it with a muscular, silky motion. It didn't take long, as I'd never felt anything like it and it sure beat my own handjobs by a mile; I stiffened, screamed in pleasure, my eyes shot open wide and my balls emptied their load inside the suffocating clamp of Tonya's gyrating thigh meat. Shot after shot of my hot man cream coated the thick ropes of Tonya's gripping thigh muscles until I  trembled and finally stopped blasting and slumped in the dominant woman's strong arms. She laughed and looked at me.

    "Hmmm, what a mess you made, young man ... how do you propose cleaning up all that cum?" she said, glaring at me.

    "Uh, lemme get a towel ... " I said, trying to pull away and fearing the worst.

    Tonya's legs clamped tighter. "No, no towel. You put it there, you clean it up. WITH YOUR TONGUE!!!"

    Tonya let me go and in one brutal motion fell to her back on the gym floor and whipped my protesting face into her gigantic thighs. She opened them wide and I saw thick layers of creamy nut brew coating the gigantic, muscular surface and then felt the hot spunk slap my face as Tonya quickly slam-locked her socked calves, my mouth glued to the gruesome goo on her crushing thighs. She was a wild woman, gyrating her hips, snapping her thick thighs all over my face and head, coating me with my own spunk.

    "Eat it up, slave boy, eat that cum from my big, nasty thighs!!" Tonya growled, holding my hair and directing me as I tried to suck her legs as best I could just to keep breathing. "Clean it all up!!"

    I gagged and coughed but obeyed my leggy mistress, sucking up every clammy drop of spew until Tonya was satisfied. She let go the scissors only to slither out of her silky shorts. Her thick, sweaty bush was at my face now and the smell of her long day rose to meet me. She smiled down and grabbed my ears, mashing my face into the cheesy maw of her cunt.

    "Lick 'em clean," she growled, locking up her socked ankles on my back, humping at my face with her dirty pussy. "Lick those lips clean ... eat me out, you little bitch, eat me out good!"

    I cried and tears ran down my face to mix with the thick juice of Tonya's endlessly gushing cunt as she came over and over into my mouth, her quivering thighs crushing my face, the muscular hole of her pussy pulling at my tongue. When she finally quieted down and let me go, my face was blue from the pressure.

    "Shit, Timmy, you stayed awake longer than most men - and women - do in my cummy scissorlock!" she said, getting to her hands and knees, presenting her giant, muscular ass to me. "You got some nice tongue action there for a virgin, so get inside my ass and clean THAT out!!"

    I blindly obeyed, fearing for my life. Tonya spread her hammy asshalves in her hands, her rosebud asshole winking at me. I stuck my tongue out straight and sliced it deep inside Tonya's milking shitchute. She growled with pleasure at the intrusion and let her muscular rump meat go, the thick walls of it slapping and trapping my licking face. For 30 minutes, I was forced to make oral love to Tonya's sweaty ass as she fingered her own spongy gash until she came to her satisfaction and finally unclenched her butt flesh to let me flop back to the floor. She laughed and stood above me.

    "You've done well, now that I've made you another scissored sex slave," she said, getting dressed and pulling up her socks on those giant calves. "I like to rotate my slaves, so see you here Wednesday night. That gives you a few days to recover.

    "If I were you," she laughed over her shoulder at me as she walked to the locker room, leaving me sobbing on the floor, "I'd practice by sticking my head between some heavy weights. But I gotta warn you: NOBODY ever gets used to Tonya's terrifying scissors!! So live with it!!"

The End
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

dimitar73

Mrs. Gray's Scissor Days
by dimitar73
MILF relives her scissor film days when a young man finds her stash.
__________________________

My attic was a mess, a complete, clogged-up mess, and I, being a divorced woman working to support myself, needed a little help, having not a lot of time for cleaning which frankly, I don't like doing all that much anyway.

So I looked up a cleaning service, found one and the next day, Billy showed up at my door, a bright-eyed, eager young man working his way through college by taking summer jobs like this one.

"Hi, Mrs. Gray, I'm here to clean your attic, and promise to do a great job!" he said enthusiastically.

"I'm sure you will young man, won't you come in?"

I led him into my house and in a mirror down the end of the hallway, noticed him looking me up and down. Now I should mention something here: I am 49 years old but in remarkable shape, if I do say so myself. After the divorce several years ago, I devoted myself to getting in top shape, mentally and physically, so much so that the gym I went to offered me a job as a trainer. I'm solid for my age, with short dark hair and quite noticeable muscles all over, but particularly my legs. I'm 5-9, 140 pounds, and not an ounce of fat, and my long, lean legs flow with sinewy, steely muscle.

And that's what young Billy was eyeballing so keenly as I walked in front of him. I was on my way to work at the gym and wearing a tight white t-shirt with the gym logo on it, a pair of sinfully tight black workout leotards that end at the knee, and white socks and sneakers. My calves are probably my best feature, chiseled and firm, diamond-shaped fists of muscle bubbling up above my socks, and Billy's eyes followed them intently as I walked.

That made me feel good, that a young buck like this one was, well, aroused by my legs! But I put any improper thoughts out of my head, and led him up the attic – going first, just to give him a really good look at those calves as I tiptoed my way up the narrow ladder stairs.

"OK, Billy, all this stuff," I said, pointing to most of it with a sweeping motion, "goes, it's that simple. I don't have any need for any of it anymore, most is my ex-husband's anyway. Now you can use that window down the end to toss things onto the lawn, then come down and bag it and haul it away. You have a truck, right?"

"Yes, Mrs. Gray, a truck," he said almost absentmindedly, making me laugh; I was bending over to pick something up when I said it, the fabric of my tights clinging to every smooth muscle in my rock-hard bottom.

"OK, Billy, it's all yours," I said, shaking his hand. "I'll be back around 3, think you'll be done by then?"

"Oh, for sure, Mrs. Gray, for sure!" the blue-eyed blonde teen said eagerly.

Ah, the young ones, I laughed to myself, heading off to work. It was a slow day, slower than usual so around 1 p.m., Rob, my boss, said I could call it a day. That was fine, I figured, since I could get home and help Billy finish up. Since the work day was over, I slipped into a pair of white running short shorts after taking off the hot leotard, and headed home.

When I got there, I was not pleased. There were a scant few bags of trash on the lawn, and by now, there should have been considerably more. Just another lazy teen, I figured, and made my way up the attic stairs, where I saw Billy, huddled in a corner, a flickering image on an old TV set that was to be tossed out, and an old clunky VHS tape deck next to it.

The little bastard had found my stash of wrestling videos! When I was 18, and working my own way through college, I made wrestling videos for a company, which was new at the time. It was good money, easy money, and all I had to do was don skimpy outfits like a bikini and "wrestle" men into submission. They didn't fight back, but it didn't matter, I would win anyway.

See, I'm something of a scissor specialist. I've always had great legs, even then, and always used them to squeeze my victims into submission. But that was years ago, I hadn't really done it since I stopped making videos, the videos Billy was watching.

I crept up slowly behind him. The video he was watching had me, when I was 18, absolutely destroying a man in a wrestling ring, wearing a white bikini and mid-calf wrestling boots. My long, hard thighs were devouring his head in a classic scissors, me up on my hands and just blasting my legs out hard, slamming him in my thighs over and over until he begged for mercy. I showed him none; that was another of my specialties, ignoring the pleas of my victims!

"Jesus Christ, Mrs. Gray, you were so hot, so fucking hot...." he moaned, rubbing his crotch with one hand, eyes fixed on the screen. "Those legs, shit, those legs were just gorgeous!"

"I WAS so fucking hot, Billy, WAS?!" I roared from behind, picking the opportune moment, a sudden, irreversible urge coming over me to do again now what I did so well then. "My legs WERE gorgeous!?"

He spun to look at me, terror in his eyes, but before he could move again, I quickly sat down, spun him to face away from me and lashed out with my legs, snaring him with my feet and pulling him back to embrace him fully around the ears with my long, tanned and superbly muscled thighs.

God, it felt great! I hadn't scissored in years and now I had an irresponsible young buck between my hungry thighs again, the quads bubbling up tight against the silky tanned skin, my adductors erupting into cord-like steel ribbons and crushing his ears, bending his jaw and mashing his face into a comical mask of pain and shame. I locked my socked calves and bucked up off the floor – just like I was doing in the video 30 years ago.

"Mrs. Gray, please!!!" he screamed, his hands pawing at the thickening ridges of my thighs as I squeezed without mercy. "PLEASE PLEASE!!!"

"Oh, no Billy, there's no please-please!" I hissed, watching his face turn blue in my leggy grip, the same as the guy in the video who was tapping madly in submission, as Billy was now, his trembling hands slapping at my huge thighs. "Only more SCISSORS!!!"

Billy moaned, his hands slipping off my sweaty thighs as they took him nearer to unconsciousness, just like the guy on the TV screen.

"So, you found my old scissor videos, huh, of me back in the day, and instead of tossing them out like I'm paying you to, you decided to look at them instead!" I roared, now starting a brutal vibration of all that thigh muscles around his ears, the flesh slapping at his face like a meaty wave. "How long have been watching Billy? Tell me!!"

"Couple...couple hourshh," he slurred, barely awake, his words coming out in a drunk-like babble.

"Oh, really?" I snapped, snapping my thighs shut on him, opening and closing them as I was now doing in the old video. "Well, then, a couple hours of Mrs. Gray's SCISSORS should make us even, and THEN you can finish your job!"

In the video, I was pumping my scissor victim into a figure four, ramming my muscular calf to his throat and leaning way back, arching my spine and nearly tearing his head off. This was real, not the fake stuff a lot of places put out: When I scissor, I scissor for real, and for real the victim in the vid was bellowing like a trapped cow.

And so was Billy when I replicated the same move, thrusting my still-muscular calf into his neck and hauling back to crush his throat.

"I like this, Billy, I like living the scissor life again, through my scissor videos!" I laughed, watching me on the screen twist out of the figure four to lay the legs directly across the man's neck in a savage throat scissor, doing the same now to my new victim, the big muscles stretching his head up as I looked down into his terror-stricken eyes. "Let's see what else I was famous for then that I can do to you NOW!"

Keeping him scissored, I popped out the video and picked up another. It read "Donna's Derriere Destruction!" I remembered that one, it featured my favorite and most deadly leglock, the reverse face scissors, and a bit of facesitting as well. I popped it in and there I was, a sexy, muscular 18-year-old blonde in a thong, perched firmly on a squirming man's face!

"No problem there," I laughed, letting Billy go briefly to peel off my shorts, revealing a tiny white thong and then quickly mounting his face, taking it in the sweaty depths of my muscular rump. "Here we GO!!!"

On film and in the attic, I lay forward and scooped up my victim's head into my bum, then slam-locked my powerful thighs around his head. The dude on film screamed in agony, and so did Billy, as I leaned up on my hands on either side of his squirming body and arched my back, putting on the full-out scissor squeeze, my ass flesh hollowed out on the sides in a sexy display of concave musculature.

"Look, no hands!" I laughed on video, holding them behind my head and letting myself be held into the arch just by the crushing grip on the man's head, which I exactly duplicated in my attic with Billy.

The kid was in agony, his face purple and distorted, just like in the film. Hold by hold, scissor by scissor, I exposed young Billy to the legacy of legs I once enjoyed, when I was known as "Queen Quad" by my fans, those enamored with the bursting swell of my thigh muscles when in full scissor mode, as they were now.

Video after video, I replicated each brutal scissors, until I got to the last one, "Donna's Gut Busting Thighs!" an all-bodyscissor video in which for 30 minutes, I absolutely destroyed the skinny victim I was working over that day in a series of never-ending scissors around his belly, back and ribs.

"Wow, Billy, you look a lot like that guy!" I laughed, as I lay on my side, cinching my thighs tighter and tighter around Billy's skinny middle. "Looks like I'm squeezing him in half! Am I squeezing YOU in half with my thighs, Billy?"

The kid could barely speak, his trembling fingers resting on my quivering thighs, the meaty muscle shaking and quaking and cutting more deeply into his guts, just like I was doing on film.

"Please...Mrs. Gray...no more...no more scissors...no more legs...I'm so sorry...please...."he begged, eyes watering in pain and pleading for mercy.

"Well, let's see how this one ends," I smiled, crunching down hard and flexing fully, bending his ribs in my leggy grip. "And then you WILL get back to work, won't you?"

"Yess...please...."

On the video, I looked directly into the camera with my writhing victim clamped in my legs, and asked, "Do you think it's possible to knock him out in my bodyscissors? Only one way to find out!"

With that, I bridged up on my hands and put on such a frightening display of full scissor power it was scary to watch. But then I looked at Billy, grinning darkly, and said "Do you think it's possible to knock YOU out in my bodyscissors? Only one way to find OUT!!!"

And I let him have it, full bore, all the way, 100 percent and then some. He screamed, just like the guy on video, then went silent, my thighs crushing the voice and air from his skinny torso, his mouth and the guy's mouth on film, open in a mute scream, their eyes giving away their pain and humiliation. I shook Billy like a ragdoll in my muscle-ripped thighs, the way I did on film, both young men snapping and shaking around like puppets. Their faces went blue, their shaking hands slipped off my majestic, crushing thighs and within a minute, each was out cold, genuinely so, snorting and convulsing on film and in my attic, between my powerful, thrusting thighs.

The film ended, and I unlocked my legs from my most recent victim, stood and looked down at him as he struggled to come around, looking up at me.

"Billy, the attic can wait," I said with a dark smile. "Tomorrow, you come back and finish. Today, I'm going to get my video camera and my tripod and we're about to make new scissor history! Thanks for reawakening the scissor fire in me, Billy boy, it feels SOOOOOOOOOO good to squeeze again!"

He moaned on the attic floor, watching my big legs ripple and flex as I went to get my gear and start a brand-new scissor chapter of my life...

The End
____________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fantastic, beautiful writing. Please do more.  Your work is fabulous.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

jos73

Jana and Her Body Scissors
By Session Man
_______________________________

Slowly, my eyelids fluttered, and I began to see dim, unfocused light. I
sensed a hand massaging my neck. The fingers were strong and probed deeply.
Then, without warning, something started crushing my waist. I opened my eyes;
uncertain of what was happening or where I was. To my surprise, and pleasure,
I saw, and felt, two large muscular female thighs holding me in a body
scissors. A woman was sitting behind. And somehow, we were in bed, naked.

"Well, well, I see that you're finally awake," said a deep female voice in
English, with a German accent.

Then it came back to me. I remembered drinking at the bar in Vienna with Jana.
She was a dark-haired, very muscular woman of about forty years old. When I
first noticed her, she gave an immediate impression of self-confidence and
power. She was wearing a black sleeveless dress. Every man in the bar seemed
to be captivated by her muscular biceps and solid forearms. I sat next to her
at the bar and we talked for perhaps an hour. Whenever she crossed her legs,
her dress would ride up, revealing very powerful looking, muscular legs. She
invited me back to her apartment. I recalled entering her apartment and
finishing a drink that she offered, but that was all I could remember.

"What happened----ohhhhhh!," I screamed as Jana squeezed tightly with her
thighs. God, her legs were strong. I felt her quads and couldn't believe how
ripped and hard they were.

"Shit. You're squeezing too strongly," I said in pain, barely able to get the
words out. She relaxed her grip. "What's going on? How did I get between your
legs?"

"Well, Bill, you said that you wanted to feel my muscles. It's what I wanted
too. Don't you remember talking about scissors holds in the bar?"

Somewhat vaguely, I recalled this and said so to Jana. "But what happened?"
She was beginning to tighten her thighs again. I had to admit, it was totally
erotic. I ran my hands down the full length of her thighs, feeling large slabs
of delicious muscle. If this wasn't a dream, I must be heaven.

"Well, I decided to relax you after we got to my place, so I put a little
something in your drink. While you have been passed out, I carried you into my
bedroom and undressed you. I must say, your body is better looking than I
thought it would be. I mean, all of your body," Jana smiled, as she reached
down and grabbed my penis. She stroked it a few times and said something in
German that I didn't understand. Again, she contracted her legs around my
waist.

"No, no, no," I yelled, as she crushed my lower ribs. "Jana, that's too much
pressure!" She let up a little, but still held me firmly between her inner
thigh muscles. Suddenly, she brought her left arm up and around my throat. She
interlocked it with her right bicep and put her right hand behind my head.
This was a classic rear choke hold.

"Bill, I think it's time for some fun. At least fun for me," she said. With
that, she began to slowly choke me out with her arms, while squeezing her
thighs so tightly that I literally thought I would die. She held these two
holds for maybe ten seconds, and then she relaxed both holds. After a brief
interval, she'd did it over and over again. I lost track, but it seemed like
she did this maybe ten times. I tried to pull her arms off of my throat, but
it was impossible. Jana's arms were just too powerful.

I was sweating, and to be honest, I was freaking out. Who was this woman? How
dangerous was she? Was she merely testing me, or did she get her rocks off by
torturing men?

"Listen, let's talk about this," I said, now afraid that she was mentally
unstable.

"Bill, I don't want to talk. I want to do this." Jana clamped her thighs so
tight, that I thought maybe she was some type of trained killer. She lifted
herself up onto her hands, as she put even more force into her body scissors.
I pounded on her legs, but it was useless. Nothing was going to break her
scissors hold. I couldn't even scream, because I couldn't catch my breath. She
did this for about five minutes. As I was about to pass out, I heard a loud
pop. Oh my God, Jana had just broken one of my ribs.

I must have indeed passed out, because suddenly I was aware that I was lying
on my back, on the bed. Jana was lying on top of me, her thighs still wrapped
around my waist. I tried to move and a pain jolted my right side.

"Sorry about your rib," said Jana. "This happens sometimes. I guess this is
why I don't have long-term boyfriends." She gave a small laugh. She began to
slide her body over mine. She rubbed her clit against my penis. God, this felt
good. My brain told me to get away from her, but my penis said, let's stay
around awhile. Jana increased the speed of her grinding. I could feel my dick
growing as she gyrated back and forth. She wasn't a lightweight. I estimated
that she weighed maybe 160 lbs. I also recalled that she was of average
height, so her muscular build was pretty solid.

As she moved even more quickly, her thighs tightened around my waist. This
restricted the range of her movement somewhat, but didn't stop it entirely. I
ran my hands over her butt, her back, and along her thighs. Jana was, without
a doubt, the most muscular woman I had ever met. Her world-class body was
truly amazing. And this situation, it was a little scary.

She started breathing more heavily. Jana relaxed her scissors momentarily as
she rapidly rubbed her body over mine. I could tell that she was reaching a
level of excitement that I hadn't seen as yet. Jana began to groan and make
little noises.

"Bill, I'm going to squeeze you REALLY, REALLY tight. I can't cum unless my
thighs are squeezing to the max." She reached down and inserted my hard penis
into her vagina. Then she slid into a position so that her thighs were once
again locked around my lower waist. I could feel her crossed ankles below my
body. And then she began the ultimate body scissors.

The pressure of her thighs was so intense that I couldn't cry-out. She thrust
her pelvis against mine, while her thighs tightened so that I could barely
suck in any air at all. My dick was throbbing with pleasure. Her vagina was
tight, and her movements were so sexually coordinated that I was cuming in no
time. She drained my dick after a few minutes; she screamed with delight as
she came as well. Her frantic movements finally began to slowdown. It took
another minute or two for her to relax, and to ease-up on her body scissors. I
was breathing heavily; my body was sweaty; and I was totally exhausted.

Jana rolled off of me. As she lay on her side, she draped one massive thigh
over my chest. With her free hand she caressed my face. "Oh, Bill. You were
great. I haven't had a lover like you in ages. Are you feeling all right?"

"Jana, you almost killed me. Do you always have to squeeze so tight to cum?"

"Yes, I do." She moved her hand to my penis and gently stroked it. "You're
still pretty big, Bill. Maybe we are not yet done for the evening," she said
with a big grin on her face.

"You have to be kidding," I replied. "I probably need a doctor to look at my
ribs."

"Nonsense," said Jana. "As I said, this happens all the time. I have some
professional tape that I use to wrap these injuries. You'll be fine in a week.
The questions, is whether you really want to miss this opportunity to cum
again while I hold you between my thighs." Jana was still smiling and began to
stoke my penis harder.

I rolled toward her and our lips locked in a long passionate kiss. After a
minute, I broke the lip lock, and said, "How can I possibly say no. Let the
squeezing begin."

Jana squealed with excitement and rolled on top of me.