LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Asian Lady At A Night Club

Started by quickflex, March 10, 2011, 09:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

I saw this lady last night at a night club walking up some stairs and my jaw dropped. Her calves were insane. I talked to her for awhile and complimented her calves. She thanked me and I convinced her that you guys would love to see photos of her calves so she let me take some pics of them. Here they are, enjoy! BTW, they look much better in person.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography


lix4fbbs

By far, the best candid capture I've seen in quite some time. Amazing work, quickflex!

How the hell did you manage to keep it together long enough to even breathe when you first spotted those calfbombs, much less muster a conversation with the woman who possessed them?!  :D

Reminds me of an Asian beauty I spied when I was visiting a friend in Arizona (I'm from NYC). To this day, I don't know how I coaxed her into letting me take a (rather crappy) cell phone pic of her ballet-trained übercalves. Best luck of my muscle-lusting life.

Looks like you hit the jackpot, and for sharing that, plenty of k

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

I was actually telling her and her friend how to get to a certain area of the night club and when she walked away I looked down and saw her calf muscles exploding with every step. It did take me back for a moment but I knew I had to stop her and at least compliment her. So I called her back over and with my heart pounding complimented her on her calves. Her friend which was very cutie said, yes she does have nice calves and I like to lick them. I got weak in the knees....lol. As they walked up the stairs I notice her friend had decent calves. Actually they would have been considered very good if she wasn't walking up the stairs next to Abby. I told her friend that her calves were nice also. Later that night I saw Abby by herself and asked her to flex them for me. Then I asked for a few photos because I knew a lot of guys that would really enjoy them. She turned and flexed them for me. She actually let me touch the while she was flexing and needless to say I couldn't stand up straight after that. They were silky smooth!!
Rick Dobbins Photography

lix4fbbs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was actually telling her and her friend how to get to a certain area of the night club and when she walked away I looked down and saw her calf muscles exploding with every step. It did take me back for a moment but I knew I had to stop her and at least compliment her. So I called her back over and with my heart pounding complimented her on her calves. Her friend which was very cutie said, yes she does have nice calves and I like to lick them. I got weak in the knees....lol. As they walked up the stairs I notice her friend had decent calves. Actually they would have been considered very good if she wasn't walking up the stairs next to Abby. I told her friend that her calves were nice also. Later that night I saw Abby by herself and asked her to flex them for me. Then I asked for a few photos because I knew a lot of guys that would really enjoy them. She turned and flexed them for me. She actually let me touch the while she was flexing and needless to say I couldn't stand up straight after that. They were silky smooth!!

man-o-Man-O-MAN!!!
You are living the dream, my friend.
I always think I'm pressing my luck whenever I compliment a girl on her calves and she responds receptively -- a 50/50 prospect.  And there have been only a few spontaneous occasions where I've been allowed to go as far as to touch (usually involving some degree of inebriation).
Not only did you check those two boxes off, but she happily flexed for photos for you, AND she has a cute (equally receptive) friend with calves too?! My word. You just opened up a world of possibilities.
Now I have to ask if you got the digits. She's a find of the best and wildest order.
More k.

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Yes I did get the number and she's texted me a few times. I told her I want to give her a calf massage and she said ok. That night that I go to is full of women with muscular calves. I've had a few of them flex for me. I will be going back tonite and see what I find. I'm going to see if I can get pics of her friend licking her calves.
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Last night was my lucky night at the night club(Tao Nigh Club in Las Vegas). Not only did I get a couple of shots of another girl who turned out to be a former ballerina, but Abby texted me to see what I was doing. I told her I was at the night club again and she asked if I could give her a ride to her car. She was at another night club. So of course I thought....a chance to see and possibly touch those calves again, HELL YEAH! So I left and pick her up. She was wearing a skirt and walking towards my truck with her high heels in her hands. It took all my might not to jump out of the truck to meet her half way. When she got in the truck I told her that I had to rub her calves. She replied that's fine with me. As you can tell my feet and calves are tired from walking all night because I don't have my heels on. When I put my hands on those smooth calves I instantly got a hard on. My fingers were stretched to capacity trying to wrap them around her big calves. Long story short, she sat in my truck for awhile chatting and almost falling asleep from the calf massage. I told her if she did fall asleep I was going to take advantage of her calves. She laughed and said is that right? I'll leave out all the the chat and get to the point. I talked her into a couple more pics. I did a very short video on my phone of her walking to her car but it's a little shaky so I didn't post it.

Should I post the former ballerina's pics on here with Abby or should I post them on a new one?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Sorry there are only two pics of the former ballerina taken with my camera phone. I have to say that they are much more impressive in person but I was so shocked that she let me take them. It was really crowded so they aren't the best but pretty good. This women and her friend were built like brick houses. The younger friend talked her into letting me take the pics. She let me touch  them and she flexed them for me a few times while we were talking. I was definitely in shock so I didn't take the shots that I should have because I was just glad to be getting the pics that was allowed. Also, they look much bigger in person.  They had to be at least 16.5 inches. Her body was totally athletic. Small waist, broad shoulder, super round tight ass, thick quads and you can see the calves.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Just got back from the night club and there were some great calves there tonight. I did get some pics but not nearly as many as I wanted to and the best ones got away either because I caught up with them as they were leaving or I didn't see them again after seeing them in line. There were a few 17 to 18 inch calves that were top notch. I mean these calves were better most that I've seen. One pair in particular were so round and full with awesome definition and she wasn't even flexing. Imagine Fantasy's calves but a little bigger and with better definition. That's the first thing that came to mind when saw them. I did walk up to her and complimented her calves. She smiled and said thanks. We were in different lines but I got out of mine when I saw her. I didn't see her inside but I didn't see a lot of others. There's lots of calf talk that went on tonight. I won't go into all of it because that's pretty much what I was doing all night....lol. There's lots of interesting stories to go along with these calf pics. Maybe I'll give some details if you guys are interested once you see the pics. Btw, I put the face shot of the lady and then her calf pics so you guys would know the face with the calves. The last pic I didn't take a pic of her face but she was cute. From Ireland and didn't like her calves. She thought they were too big but I told her otherwise. She was shocked that I wanted a pic of her calves because she didn't think they looked nice but she gladly let me take the pic. Enjoy!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Abby stopped by to say hello and was wearing a sun dress and flip flops. Her calves were looking extra cut so I took a few pics. She's doing a calf shoot with one of the legs site soon.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Abby texted these to me tonight. She had her friend take them for her. They turned out better than the ones that I took...lol. I'm glad that she's thinking about me and her calves and sending pics of them. I can't get enough of them.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

Here are a few more pics of two other Asian ladies that I saw at the club. One I had seen before and had to get a pic of her calves. It's not the best angle because it was crowded so the pic doesn't show how big and full her calves are. After taking the pics of her calves and she introduced me to her friend, I saw that her friend had big calves also. I asked her to let me take a pic of hers. The first two pics are Shiann and the last one is her friend's calves.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rick Dobbins Photography

calfmusclefan

Those are awesome pics quickflex. Asian women sure are blessed with incredible calves. Please check out my thread and tell me what you think. I posted it while and it's hardly gotten any responses and I've almost given up on it You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login