⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Comparing Ms. Olympias

Started by amazonophile, September 12, 2007, 12:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amazonophile

The one I want most is Iris: Those sexy full lips,huge firm butt and sexy calves and biceps.  Very sexy.  Iris could mount me any time she wants.  I wish.


andreailc

1 Juliette Bergman
2 Iris Kyle
3 Valentina Chepiga

razorsedge

Kim had the best front lat spread in fbb history. There, that ought to piss some people off! :D

psikogip

Cory Everson broke a man's neck in the movie 'Ballistic'. How could anyone not want her???

4real2

I really miss Kim C.  Her pictures in the bodybuilding mags introduced me to the world of female bodybuilding.  I remember beating off to her pictures while in high school.

amazonophile

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cory Everson broke a man's neck in the movie 'Ballistic'. How could anyone not want her???
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really miss Kim C.  Her pictures in the bodybuilding mags introduced me to the world of female bodybuilding.  I remember beating off to her pictures while in high school.
I never did see "Ballistic".  I was unaware of the fact that Cory was in any movie besides "Double Impact" and I thought she was very sexy in that movie.   I would like to have Cory in bed but would prefer Iris,Kim or Lenda. Speaking of Kim Chizevsky, I like "4real2" have beaten off to Kim Chizevsky pics many times.  BTW in one pictoral in Flex(back when Flex had pictorals of FBB`s , Kim said "muscles made her sexy" so somehow Kim must have known that men were having fantasies about her.   Does anyone remember the pictorial of Kim Chizevsky and Lenda murray working out together?  I have had many fantasies based on that pictorial.   BTW for any of you who may wish to know on another thread in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login someone said that they have evidence that Lenda smokes cigarettes at home and that sometimes Iris smokes cigars.  Some of you might find that sexy.  I don`t know if you will or not.  Although my favorite is Iris out of the three most popular Ms. O`s on this thread effective Sept.15th :Kim Chizevsky,Cory Everson and Yaxeni my favorite to have in bed would be Kim Chizevsky.

femusclejerk

Kim Chizevsky had an awesome body.  She was my sex fantasy. :D

marc123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kim Chizevsky had an awesome body.  She was my sex fantasy. :D
mine2

amazonophile

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kim Chizevsky had an awesome body.  She was my sex fantasy. :D
By the way to fuel everyone`s fantasy about Kim Chizevsky:  Did you know that before she became an FBB she used to run track and field and play basketball?  I like to imagine what Kim must have looked like after running a long distance and being all hot and sweaty.

Mr.Smith

Wow, I thought Lenda would get a few more votes, she is the one that got me loving fbb's, plus she is from my hometown, so I am a little biased

Tiny Toon Adventures

Dammit, it's too hard.  :-\

-

It was really difficult to come to a decision but I'll go with Valentina Chepiga.

amazonophile

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow, I thought Lenda would get a few more votes, she is the one that got me loving fbb's, plus she is from my hometown, so I am a little biased
Actually I like Lenda almost as much as Iris.  In fact I think that Lenda is second only to Iris at that Lenda and Kim tie for second place! BTW did you ever see the photos of Lenda and Kim working out together?  Extremlely erotic.  I would love to have a menage a trois(threesome) with the both of them after they have had a sweaty workout.

metalfilth

Kim Chizevsky:



Valentina Chepiga:



Yaxeni Oriquen:



;D :o The perfect 3-pack  ::) :P

toto12

Without no doubt,   :P  KIM   :P for me, she have an incredible size :-*

arcore23

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The one I want most is Iris: Those sexy full lips,huge firm butt and sexy calves and biceps.  Very sexy.  Iris could mount me any time she wants.  I wish.
I agree with you. Iris Kyle is my answer too.