Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Which South American Female Muscle

Started by mockingbird, February 09, 2011, 06:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mockingbird

 Although I live in North America, I have always been impressed by the vast number of beautiful
and massively musclebound women from South America. I tried to compose a representative list
of these power goddesses. Selecting 3 will be difficult. If you like this poll, then please K me.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mockingbird

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fred1959

My taste is the more thick and massive look--- Roberta Toth gets my vote.

mockingbird

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Roberta Toth is awesome. If you like massive you must consider Yaxeni, Fernanda
Deporte and mighty Simone De Souza.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MrP

Yaxeni et Simone are awesome & desirables!!

vicenzo04

Nowadays I chose Rita Bello and Roberta Toth.

mockingbird

I don't think you can go wrong with either choice.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ma3637557

I love Roberta Toth for her sheer size, her legs and arms are especially pleasing to me. Yaxeni is also up there as she has very well defined and cut physique.

john540

Yaxeni is great, but my choice is for Roberta Toth... i'm in love for her!  :D

orazuk


samsonite


elmariachi

Always the orgasmic and spermatic Yaxeni for me!!
Celebrating my 1000th load of HAPPINESS to Yaxeni

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

heckenprunzer


mastermike

I like all the South American fitness women.  They have beautiful women in physique, bikini, figure, and fitness.

LovefemaleMuscle77

Mike  I'am  sure  with  you  on  that!
Love  Especially  Brazilian Muscular  and fit  Saradas