⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Quad is KING

Started by BrianCodler, February 01, 2011, 11:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianCodler

These gals has som amazing leg power i can promise u that! post your favorite quad pics!

enjoy!


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Karma please! 8)


pexpexpex

Sick photo of Mimi...abseloutely sick. Karma

goldbricker

Yes but I'm sorry, Heather Arbru...Polic...whatever her last name is now still takes the cake with calves to match.  A true freak, fortunately!   :P

Blackwolf

I've never seen that pic of Mimi before!Mindblowing! k60

artist67

To Goldbricker:  I fully agree with you about Heather Ambrust (formerly Heather Policky)! :-)