LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca C4S video quality !!

Started by buddye, January 10, 2011, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buddye

It's pretty cool. This is one strong woman. She tells us about it.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


racerx009

Amber is a beautiful soul. Karma for bringing her blog to my attention.

tunea

I wish Amber would overhaul her website Goddessoffetish, its a shame one of the hottest babes in bodybuilding
has such a crappy website. >:(

Andrey

Some pictures from her blog:

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

jdm022


I just read her blog.  She is training big time for powerlifting.

She says she has no problem bench pressing 300+  pounds, can bench 315 for reps and did 325 a few days ago.

At 5'9" and 205 pounds she is truely an awesome amazon.

Her goal is to bench 500 pound...DAMN!!!  ;D
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrey

Yes she very powerful girl, but she is extremely sexy too, and I like it. :)

Grapple Guru

Great find, thanks! It's fun to see the candid side of these powerful, veteran women.

Tyler Durden

hello guys... I want to buy some videos from her store... but as I know from her website.. she has poor quality...
I want to ask if she has the same quality in C4S..  ??

thanks

Chip101

/Dont bother buying from her. She is the only person I have seen to charge 2$ for 1 minute of footage. Everybody else charge 1/1

Tyler Durden

I know my friend...but as I am addict about muscle women foot fetish !! I didn't see any foot scene from her in  many sites that I am member.. even in asianiiron.. they have some good videos of her in full HD... no foot fetish scene.. only in her store.. so I ask.. I will buy one :( I hope that I will be not disapointed by the quality !!
the reason why I ask !!!

papadoc1981

In today's HD era I wouldn't call, what Amber offers in her clip store, poor quality.  Its just average high-res quality.  From decent to good, but not great.

And that is a big problem when you consider what she's charging.   IMO, if she's gonna charge extra, the least she can do is make sure the film quality is best there is available. 

Amber herself is very good, but the few vids I've purchased has been a waste of money.  Just so much teasing and foreplay going on that only a few minutes is spent on the actual act that you wanted to see in the first place.  Probably done on purpose to lengthen the clip.  Long clip = more money.

So, all I can say is purchase at your own risk but satisfaction is NOT guaranteed.  Better to save up the cash used to spend on her C4S store and just use it to see Amber in person.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tyler Durden

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
use it to see Amber in person.

what do you mean ??

Chip101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
use it to see Amber in person.

what do you mean ??

Meaning roughly 33 15 min movies from her c4s site would be the same as a 1 hr session.

Tyler Durden

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
use it to see Amber in person.

what do you mean ??

Meaning roughly 33 15 min movies from her c4s site would be the same as a 1 hr session.

if she has  live webcam it's ok.. because I don't live in america

Karharot

if you intent to buy some and then post it  in Oboom crap, as usual for you ...
so no one can download it, please don`t .....
I ♥ Saradas