Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nominate your Saradas Muscle Goddess of February (read my post inside)

Started by RobMash, January 10, 2011, 02:03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

10 karma for the member who nominate:

- the candidate taken more votes and never won any previous polls.

15 karma for the member who nominate:

- the candidate taken more votes and never partecipate at any previous polls
look the list of the athletes have partecipated to the previous polls here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

25 karma for the member who nominate:

- the candidate beats a previous Goddess

The previous Goddess (Alina Popa, Julie Bourassa, Annie Rivieccio, Britt Miller, Christine Roth, Cindy Phillips, Elena Oana Hpreaca, Hayley Mcneff, Katka Kyptova, Lindsay Cope, Monica Mollica, Roxie Rain, Sarah Hayes) will be put on the polls one by one so nominate others candidates if you want win karma.

At the end of the year the member who  won more time will become a Vip

N.B. The candidate won't be put in list if I can't find two photos (one in front biceps pose and one in back biceps pose taken by her contest)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS



santino

Rita Bello
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jass5

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


tatatitan

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zinran


RobMash

Nobody nominate Tina Chandler? IMO her latest video of this year shows an amazing condition

Look here

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

zxcv

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I nominate from the great state of Oregon-Mah-Ann Mendoza!

co sign on Mah-Ann Mendoza and I add Brenda Raganot and Becky Shima  ;D

vicenzo04

I nominate: Christine Envall

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Image Hosting provided by ImageBam

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I nominate Andressa Viera

Please krkr710 nominate bodybuilder not fitness athletes
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

yaz75fr

Christine Envall legs are just incredible.....and she is worth it :-[